Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

character files seem to be in PACK00_02.PAK. you can extract using from the github link in my last post.

messing with them is probably possible using the gust tools that AdmiralCurtiss made on github https://github.com/AdmiralCurtiss/HyoutaTools

Ā 

thats what was used by a person named moderchan to make skirtless mods for atelier lydie and suelle and their personal nude mods for blue reflection

Ā 

unfortunately hyoutatools doesnt have a release. you need to compile it yourself i think

7 hours ago, tigers said:

how did you do this??

i used the unpacker i posted up there to unpack PACK00_02. opened the character folder that got made. scrolled down to the pc00 stuff. theres a folder called pc00a_wet. i copied those to another folder, renamed them to the name of the two model files in pc00a, and then replaced those ones.

then you just move the character folder to the game's original x64 folder and move the original pack00_02 file to somewhere else

its the same principle as blue reflection modding although this game doesnt have a nude model in the files like that game did unfortunately lol

17 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i used the unpacker i posted up there to unpack PACK00_02. opened the character folder that got made. scrolled down to the pc00 stuff. theres a folder called pc00a_wet. i copied those to another folder, renamed them to the name of the two model files in pc00a, and then replaced those ones.

then you just move the character folder to the game's original x64 folder and move the original pack00_02 file to somewhere else

its the same principle as blue reflection modding although this game doesnt have a nude model in the files like that game did unfortunately lol

would appreciate if you share the renamed files and their directory.

i am really pressed for space and unpacking the whole game file requires quite some if it!Ā 

3 hours ago, 201193 said:

would appreciate if you share the renamed files and their directory.

i am really pressed for space and unpacking the whole game file requires quite some if it!Ā 

the only thing you'll need to unpack is PACK00_02 because thats where the character files are. also you need every file in the pack because you'll have to remove the original pack to get the game to read the loose files

that said, these go in Atelier Ryza Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout\Data\x64\character\pc00a

pc00a_model.elixir.gz pc00a_model.g1t

i saw moderchan on twitter doing tests with mesh editing. that person isnt super reliable as far as releasing mods goes but they only ever seem to use publicly available tools to do their personal mods so the tools must be out there somewhere

id ask them myself but they only speak japanese lol

Ā 

moderchan likes to keep it lowkey so im not gonna link their twitter directly

https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases

Looks like a fancier, easier to use tool that combines the unpacker with some of the hyouta tools. Easy to understand readme file too.

Ā 

Don't know about model extraction though. If it can do it, I'm not sure how it works. Definitely still worth having if you want to mod this game, as it can pack and unpack files natively making texture mods easy.

Ā 

This thing can unpack the elixir files but I don't know whats inside them. My suspicions are that they have the model files but they need to be converted somehow. unpacking the elixir files gives you a .g1m file, a default .g1m file, a .json file (which seems to be information about the structure needed for repacking), a .swg file, and a .bin file. id imagine the model is in one of those but I'm not 100% sure.

Ā 

Works for other gust games too apparently.

moderchan uploaded something for once lol. skirtless mod with a cameltoe added it looks like

readme is in japanese but basically you just use one of the unpackers on the PACK00_02 pack file and place the character folder that gets made in the original x64 folder, then extract the data folder in the zip file to where your game's original data folder is

Ā 

incidentally, this mod only seems to use texture edits, not mesh edits, so i guess no one has consistently been able to mess with meshes yet

4 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

moderchan uploaded something for once lol. skirtless mod with a cameltoe added it looks like

readme is in japanese but basically you just use one of the unpackers on the PACK00_02 pack file and place the character folder that gets made in the original x64 folder, then extract the data folder in the zip file to where your game's original data folder is

Ā 

incidentally, this mod only seems to use texture edits, not mesh edits, so i guess no one has consistently been able to mess with meshes yet

CAn you post the mode file here? i cant find it .

16 minutes ago, tigers said:

CAn you post the mode file here? i cant find it .

reminder since the readme is in japanese, you need to unpack the pack00_02 file and put the character folder you get in the x64 folder. then move the pack00_02 file

[A21] ćƒ‡ć‚£ćƒ“ć‚§ćƒ«ć®ęŠ±ę“ ćƒ‘ćƒ³ćƒ„åŒ–ļ¼†ćƒ‘ćƒ³ćƒ¢ćƒ­MOD v1.0.7z

Ā 

the link to the file is by clicking the link to the tweet, then clicking on the top link (the one that says A21) and then going to near the bottom of that page, clicking the button in the center, scrolling back down, and clicking the download link

20 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

seems like packing files with the gusttools is broken for some people. theres another program hereĀ https://www.axfc.net/u/3924185 but i cant try it out because i cant access it. the password is "g1t" but i cant get the download to start.

Ā 

EDIT: NVM i found it. if anyone else cant get in, here it is G1tRePack20180726.zipĀ 

its specifically for repacking G1t files

Can you unpack the mod files you shared? i'm trying to see the mods files , but i get the error fileĀ  size mismatch

3 hours ago, RenatoSk said:

Can you unpack the mod files you shared? i'm trying to see the mods files , but i get the error fileĀ  size mismatch

nah i couldnt unpack them either. there are a few other mod tools floating around like the G1tRePack that i posted (that i couldnt figure out how to make work) and i *think* there might be a newer, unbuilt version of gust tools on its front page?

moderchan also seems to be messing with mesh edits before other japanese modders have been able to so they might be hex editing manually or using some kind of special, personal tool for their packing/unpacking.

Ā 

honestly im waiting on other jp modders to release mods of theirs so i can find out if it really is something different. @RatFlat is actually posting about their tools and stuff and seems to be trying and using the same stuff we are, so once they release a mod, we might find out if moderchan's tools are different or not.

Please, can someone tell me step by step how to install this mod from Moderchan A21?
I unpacked the PACK00_02 pack and all received folder "character" put in data folder of the game.
Ā Then I unpacked the modā€™s archive and put the mod file in reciever folder and override,

and after all I deleted the PACK00_02 pack file.
But in the game, Ryza still remained in a skirt.
What have I done wrong?
Or maybe a mod without a skirt acts with other clothes?
I was at the very beginning of the game and have not played it yet. Maybe clothes without a skirt will appear later?
Please tell me more, I will be very grateful.

16 minutes ago, styx101 said:

Please, can someone tell me step by step how to install this mod from Moderchan A21?
I unpacked the PACK00_02 pack and all received folder "character" put in data folder of the game.
Ā Then I unpacked the modā€™s archive and put the mod file in reciever folder and override,

and after all I deleted the PACK00_02 pack file.
But in the game, Ryza still remained in a skirt.
What have I done wrong?
Or maybe a mod without a skirt acts with other clothes?
I was at the very beginning of the game and have not played it yet. Maybe clothes without a skirt will appear later?
Please tell me more, I will be very grateful.

you need to put the character folder in the x64 folder thats inside the data folder

although your game should have crashed if those files werent in the right place... maybe you should post a screen shot of your file structure

14 hours ago, Lumachina said:

unpack pack00_02.pak a data folder will be created, now copy moderchans data folder onto the one you just created confirm overwrite files. now repack it by dragging the pack00_02.json onto gust_pak.You will have a new pack00_02.pak file just copy it into the main data folderĀ now. Should be good

I did everything as you said - through the programĀ gust_tools
unpacked, inserted with replacement a file from Moderchan modĀ and again packed everything correctly.
At the beginning of the game, Ryza still had her red shorts on her and nothing has changed.
Please tell me, maybe she just needs to change some costume in the game and then everything will be right?
If so, tell me if she can change the suit to the right one for the mod and how and where to do it?
I'm just new to the game.

Thanks a lot in advance for the answers.

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

I did everything as you said - through the programĀ gust_tools
unpacked, inserted with replacement a file from Moderchan modĀ and again packed everything correctly.
At the beginning of the game, Ryza still had her red shorts on her and nothing has changed.
Please tell me, maybe she just needs to change some costume in the game and then everything will be right?
If so, tell me if she can change the suit to the right one for the mod and how and where to do it?
I'm just new to the game.

Thanks a lot in advance for the answers.

Red shorts? Did you not change her costume to Divertimento Embrace at the Diary?