1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

The real rule is that YA has to go after any mod that affects bodies, races, armor, or clothes. Or introduces NPCs. So... most of them. But not XPMSE, now. 

As for nude Skyrim, I have no idea why that would break anything. I don't know how they're doing it tho... if they are removing all the race records from the armor maybe that could cause a problem with the armor YA changes? Dunno. Have you tried the combination on a PC?

I did now some tests with many combination and i figured out, the problem are the furrys, somehow. I tested naked world without the furrys, I don't have any problem (except, the cultists are without head o.O ). In Skyrim LE, there wasn't any problem, Skyrim SE, didn't made the test till now. 

Did make a new test with the Dibellas Compusion mod and run screaming through whiterun. At first it worked well, but afte some of the npc are nude the game crashed. Finally, I think I can say, it is a combination of nude and Furry. But don't know why. And much mods aren't acitvated. 

Last question: with the "PC", do you mean the running system? If yes, I don't own the playstation, so yes. If the player character was meant, yes she runs all the time naked for testing. ^^ The npc allways want me to wear something. 

1.png

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

The real rule is that YA has to go after any mod that affects bodies, races, armor, or clothes. Or introduces NPCs. So... most of them. But not XPMSE, now. 

As for nude Skyrim, I have no idea why that would break anything. I don't know how they're doing it tho... if they are removing all the race records from the armor maybe that could cause a problem with the armor YA changes? Dunno. Have you tried the combination on a PC?

So just to confirm, should YA still be overriding XPMSE, and to just load XPMSE after YA? Or should I be overriding AND loading XPMSE after YA?

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Shouldn't matter. General rule is load XPMSE last, so do that.

Now I am a little bit confused:

• SKELETONS! YA now uses its own beast skeleton, which means it doesn't pick up new versions of XPMSE. If you're not using the digi patch, just copy your special skeleton to meshes\actors\character\BDBeastModels\BDskeletonBeast.nif and ...\BDskeletonBeast_female.nif. If you are using the digi patch you have to edit the skeleton nif itself, and your SOL.

Beacuse of this, I didn't load XPMSE. And this was the problem. Did now installed XPMSE and it worked fine. :) Now I must solute the problem of my motion sickness...

3 hours ago, Ike07 said:

Beacuse of this, I didn't load XPMSE. And this was the problem. Did now installed XPMSE and it worked fine. :) Now I must solute the problem of my motion sickness...

The best thing you can do about motion sickness, that I've found is to take it easy and get a break in if you start feeling queasy.

13 hours ago, Ike07 said:

Motion Sickness: you might be referring the slight bob and weave the camera does in game (which I find more distracting than immersive). If so, I think there is a setting in the MCM (maybe for XPMSE, or some other mod, not sure, I've had a lot in my MCM). Dig around and look for something about the camera (lower right of one of the mod setting pages if I recall), the default is something like 1.0, which I find distracting, but it can be dropped to 0.25 for minimal wobble, or 0.0 to disable it. Sorry I cannot be be more specific [not able to run SSE just now], but if I find it I'll try to remember to post back here.

Update on my setup:

I re-enabled all the mods from the original pre-yiffy setup with the untranslated racecompatibility files and had seams/gaps on the wrists. Vanilla+yiffy was fine, so working on adding in the mods in batches until it appears again (might just have to re-run bodyslide, not sure yet). Also was not able to get the skyfem mod to work, but that was a long shot anyway.

And thanks out to whomever reminded me about MO2's profiles, it is saving me some effort now that I'm using it (I have 'vanilla+yiffy', and a few 'test yiffy' profiles so I can compare results incrementally).

On 3/14/2021 at 10:49 PM, Bad Dog said:

Sure, that was always a fun mod. What's the state of it? I didn't see an obvious download.

(But no serious time on this until after FO4)

Seems to be under development, he just didn't posted the download links on the main page

17 hours ago, sephkurai said:

I'm having an issue with CCBE replacing my character when undressed. It's only happening to my player character and only when the chest armor is unequipped. I installed the CBBE patch and insured all Yiffy Age plugins are as far down on the load order as possible while still being above XPMSE. I have the following CBBE mods installed: 
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer, BodySlide and Outfit Studio, CBBE 3BBB, CBPC, BD_Ungulate_CBBE, 05_YA_CBBE_TEXTURES

I've tried uninstalling 3BBB as I saw this as the main culprit but the problem persists.

1.png

2.PNG

Did you put all Bad dog stuff at bottom of the load order?

On 4/6/2021 at 9:34 PM, sephkurai said:

I'm having an issue with CCBE replacing my character when undressed. It's only happening to my player character and only when the chest armor is unequipped. I installed the CBBE patch and insured all Yiffy Age plugins are as far down on the load order as possible while still being above XPMSE. I have the following CBBE mods installed: 
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer, BodySlide and Outfit Studio, CBBE 3BBB, CBPC, BD_Ungulate_CBBE, 05_YA_CBBE_TEXTURES

I've tried uninstalling 3BBB as I saw this as the main culprit but the problem persists.

1.png

2.PNG

Do you want my BHUNP guide? So far everything looking good! You might have refresh Bad dogs mods on top again and the XMPSE overwrite again.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:12 PM, MonVert said:

@Bad Dog

The download link for YA 10.4 SE is sending me to the YA 9 google drive. ? Link date on SL shows June 16, 2020.

yeah, you have to click on the link to version 10 down in the notes it get later stuff, not sure why the main link up top wasn't updated.

I also can't find anything that was updated on April second, the only links I can find in the version 10 folder have YA 10.3 and the sos one for 10.4 (which it has been for awhile)

might be a problem with correctly linking the updates to the forums? not sure really.

(This was foolishly asked at the LE post, please ignore the ones at there. I am using SE, so it won't be helpful there <<")

I am running into issues trying to implement the CBBE body into the female beasts. The ingame is showing their appearance as vanilla body rather than cbbe, which makes it impossible to edit the body shape in RaceMenu (I already set them to zeroed slider for CalienteTools). Where am I supposed to put the bodymod (CBBE) with YA on if the character asset are not touched?

EDIT: I noticed a lot of (custom) npc with Black head. After reading the history, am I safe to assume unless theres a patch, this will render all custom npcs with just black heads? Here is my loadorder. I marked the current red lines that contains NPC not from base game and without any patches available.

And is there a way to set up patches for them?

image.png.72cecada05dbf90a6c05c8c131289e38.png

Second Example:
image.png.7cd9fbb7fdd3d18ef3f2f76b53f83bac.png
(This was from "Rubee" Mod)

5 hours ago, DeltaKnight2020 said:

(This was foolishly asked at the LE post, please ignore the ones at there. I am using SE, so it won't be helpful there <<")

I am running into issues trying to implement the CBBE body into the female beasts. The ingame is showing their appearance as vanilla body rather than cbbe, which makes it impossible to edit the body shape in RaceMenu (I already set them to zeroed slider for CalienteTools). Where am I supposed to put the bodymod (CBBE) with YA on if the character asset are not touched?

EDIT: I noticed a lot of (custom) npc with Black head. After reading the history, am I safe to assume unless theres a patch, this will render all custom npcs with just black heads? Here is my loadorder. I marked the current red lines that contains NPC not from base game and without any patches available.

Second Example:

Make sure the Yiff file all way down to the bottom. I used BHUNP CBBE to much hassle for me to work with.

On 4/14/2021 at 11:01 AM, DeltaKnight2020 said:

Second Example:

For the dark head bug, that's something that happens with a lot of mods if you have stuff that alters the face of any npcs, normally you'd need to open creation kit, load all your mods that might alter head appearances, and make facegen files, or wait for someone with a patch that would only work for a certain combo of mods.

Recently however I found a mod that fixes it for real, making the game generate the face files needed as they are needed, no going into the creation kit and tinkering in there needed every time you add a mod with new characters: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

As for the body issue, make sure you are loading the CBBE files first, and have YA overwrite anything it comflicts with, you'll also want the CBBE version of the body textures installed as well.

A person, who didn't know anything about modding has a question, if it is possible to make:

I understand, why the races are choosed by this way. As example the Mer are all catlike races is a good idea. But is it possible to make an installer, so I can choose which race will be which animal? Like Highelf - fox, Breton - wolf, and so on. Also, I like to have the possible to switch to other races. For example Nord - otter, Dunmer - deer.

Is it possible to make such an installer? Or for a person like me to do it by myself? 

1 minute ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

No, but you can download the @Bad Dog standalone Lykaios and Cat Races mods to add the furry races into your game if you want.

That's not a bad idea, I`ll do that thank you! But my problem mainly lies somewhere else. So I saw this mod called Yiffy Age: Better Bretons and wanted to use it, yet it reguires Yiffy Age as a master. That's why I'm wondering if I can somehow disable Yiffy Age from changing races while still having it as a master for the Better Bretons Mod. 

Or possibly find a way to make the Better Bretons mod work without Yiffy Age. But that'd probably belong in the support thread of that mod then.

12 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I'm wondering if I can somehow disable Yiffy Age from changing races while still having it as a master for the Better Bretons Mod. 

Nope, the core of YA is the edits it makes to vanilla races and headparts so there's simply no way to do that without basically completely rebuilding the mod from scratch. Which would be a hell of a task.

Or possibly find a way to make the Better Bretons mod work without Yiffy Age. But that'd probably belong in the support thread of that mod then.

I think a standalone release was planned for the future, but you're better off asking the BB team in the first place so they can confirm (or deny) that.

Yeah, in retrospect it might have been better to not modify any vanilla assets. The original intention was essentially that the furrifier wouldn't be necessary because all the assets would be furry. But then I got into doing skin tints, which have to be special, and morphs and the different head parts mean you have to run facegen anyway.