Something strange happen on Fur with one of them? Is like half body fur missing on them? kinda strange? Anway I'm looking into this bug. Even though HDT and CBP working great. Just won't want miss up after I get working finally lol. Dam I told you this game hates me. I hope play by my 44 th birthday next Month!

39 minutes ago, rb888 said:

some how the Body still human on the wolf dogs? lol while everything else is fine? Even NPC where missing there fur too.

So I went ahead start fresh again.

You messed up your load order and have some other mod loading after YA and overwriting its changes. Make sure YA is at the bottom of the load order after all the other mods.

23 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You messed up your load order and have some other mod loading after YA and overwriting its changes. Make sure YA is at the bottom of the load order after all the other mods.

Ya that could be it. Anyway I found the one working with correct load order where the Dog fur showing up on the male body now.

Tried to search for a similar issue to mine via google, but came up dry.

Background:

I started a new loadout this week using the ordering from this post as a base:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-316-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/

I skipped a bunch and added a few as I did it (I have a potato grade system).

I have SSE working to this point aside from the 'joy of perspective' view looking odd when looking down (a bit misshapen; I presume I just have to play with bodyslide a bit more). Otherwise no issues noted while running around Riverwood (the first village if playing vanilla).

I then used files 01 and 04 from the YA (v10) repository to attempt a YA experience. Both esp files loaded last (right side of MO2). I figured these might be the only ones I needed as I'm not sure I want digitigrade feet or not. No BASH or MATOR at this point. I am using cbbe+3bbb for the body, and CBPC but no SMP.

I get the YA load screen but when I start a new game (via the Alternate Start mod) all I get is the character creation screen with no light. I see the sliders for creating a new character and such, but everything is black (no light). I presume I missed a step but cannot figure it out. Image attached. I will note there is a fraction of a second where it seems the room loads with light, but then it goes black. No crash, console working, output seems okay.

I also tried the files from the v9 repository with the same results. Also tried just the 01 file, same.

Can anyone suggest a way to troubleshoot this without just taking everything back to vanilla and starting over with just YA? I'm just not keen on losing the effort put in thus far and looking for an alternative method to handle this. I mean, I'll do it, but...resistant to start again (it also takes me over 5 minutes to launch each time [potato] just to test.

I'm out of time tonight, but I plan to share my current load order via modwat.ch tomorrow/Friday if I get time. Any suggestions on tackling this are welcome.

Secondary question: if using the cbbe/3bbe/3ba body do I need the cbbe patch from the v8/v9 rep, or not? (there is none in the v10 rep)

20210331215839_1.jpg

That's not something I've ever seen. Make sure YA is at the end on both left and right sides, right before Live Another Life.

Advantage of MO is you never have to start from scratch. Copy your profile to a new one and fiddle the load order there. Then copy back whatever worked.

So I have an interesting issue that's i'm struggling to find a work around for. I checked the posts here and on the other mod and couldn't find anyone who's asked about it previously. Basically my game is freezing up [not CTD] whenever I make eye contact with a certain npc from the Things in the Dark mod. Clearly it's most likely a mesh issue cause there's no way she is supposed to look like that but I can't for the life of me find out where the problem is aside from it most likely being derived from YA and Things in the Dark clashing. 

Not sure if anyone here has had a similar problem, the rest of the mod works great everywhere including other mods that add areas and NPC's like The Forgotten City. I was thinking maybe this falls under "mods that add new humans" but it's meant to be falmer/snow elf focused? Was curious if maybe someone here with a far better understanding of mod tinkering than me might have a solution for patching this.

That or I did something dumb thats causing this which is just as likely. I attached a desktop snapshot of the frame that caused my last freeze, you can see the npc back behind my character. Thanks for any help, and sorry if this is an easy fix i just managed to miss.

Crashframe.PNG

2 hours ago, Katauni said:

So I have an interesting issue that's i'm struggling to find a work around for. I checked the posts here and on the other mod and couldn't find anyone who's asked about it previously. Basically my game is freezing up [not CTD] whenever I make eye contact with a certain npc from the Things in the Dark mod. Clearly it's most likely a mesh issue cause there's no way she is supposed to look like that but I can't for the life of me find out where the problem is aside from it most likely being derived from YA and Things in the Dark clashing. 

Not sure if anyone here has had a similar problem, the rest of the mod works great everywhere including other mods that add areas and NPC's like The Forgotten City. I was thinking maybe this falls under "mods that add new humans" but it's meant to be falmer/snow elf focused? Was curious if maybe someone here with a far better understanding of mod tinkering than me might have a solution for patching this.

That or I did something dumb thats causing this which is just as likely. I attached a desktop snapshot of the frame that caused my last freeze, you can see the npc back behind my character. Thanks for any help, and sorry if this is an easy fix i just managed to miss.

So I've done a little more poking and found out it's definitely YA causing the issue [I started a new test save with no YA and it ran fine] And i also confirmed that the npc causing the issue is using a "Pure Elf" model specifically, so in other words an added human race YA can't work with. So guess most likely this mod won't work with YA period.

Update: created a new profile in MO2 by copying the main one, disabled everything except what I think is the bare minimum and now I get light in the Alternate Start room, but it looks like vanilla (Nord looks like a Nord). Not sure what else to try (need suggestions).

I attached a screen of MO2 for reference (including the nexus ID's for the mods I have enabled).

I tried to use the 2.0.17 version of SKSE, no change.

Gonna try resetting my ini's next, but if that fails, not sure what the next step will be.

20210401205516_1.jpg

sse-yiff-loadout-attempt2.jpg

2 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Not sure what else to try (need suggestions).

Download the "Untranslated plugins" optional file from the RaceCompatibility page and overwrite the original ones with those.

Translated plugins for RC (aka the ones in the main download) are completely fucked and the game can't load them properly, and since RC is a hard requirement for YA, the game's internal mod "manager" (the one in the "Mods" tab of the main menu) automatically disables YA on game load due to "missing masters", even if you have them correctly placed and enabled in MO2.

This could be your issue.

30 minutes ago, Zuxuliax said:

Seriously thinking of using this for my next playthrough, from a roleplay point of view is it possible to have the player still use the default human races?

Nope because the "default human races" are all replaced down to their core assets. You'd need a custom human race that is completely custom, i.e. doesn't use any vanilla human(oid) assets at all. I've never really looked so I don't know for sure (and honestly I don't care enough to find out), but Charmers of the Reach may help there.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Download the "Untranslated plugins" optional file from the RaceCompatibility page and overwrite the original ones with those.

Translated plugins for RC (aka the ones in the main download) are completely fucked and the game can't load them properly, and since RC is a hard requirement for YA, the game's internal mod "manager" (the one in the "Mods" tab of the main menu) automatically disables YA on game load due to "missing masters", even if you have them correctly placed and enabled in MO2.

This could be your issue.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try the untranslated files in the next day or two (working 12's this weekend, writing this remotely on a break). What you describe does seem plausible.

Would you happen to know if this loading issue you described gets logged/recorded anywhere? The console is clean/empty, and I cannot recall the last time had to check for a log file so am very rusty in that regard.

Will post an update after I get a chance to retest.

19 minutes ago, walkingwounded said:

Would you happen to know if this loading issue you described gets logged/recorded anywhere? The console is clean/empty, and I cannot recall the last time had to check for a log file so am very rusty in that regard.

Nope, there's basically no trace left of this anywhere.

The only way we even figured out this happens was we got extremely lucky and the ingame mod manager glitched out and did list YA among the plugins (even though it didn't really load), so when we tried to move or enable/disable it we got a "missing masters" error and managed to track it down to RC.

TL;DR: nope, no trace.

On 3/25/2021 at 7:06 AM, Bad Dog said:

Do you have XPMSE? I used to ship a version of their skeleton and don't anymore.

@Bad Dog Any chance we can get an updated version of digi with this again? As I noted previously this creates an incompatibility with any High Heels outfit as attempting to remove them (or using the bed in Alternate start for instance) will instantly CTD.

8 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

@Bad Dog Any chance we can get an updated version of digi with this again? As I noted previously this creates an incompatibility with any High Heels outfit as attempting to remove them (or using the bed in Alternate start for instance) will instantly CTD.

Not sure how that can be. You have XPMSE, right? High Heels requires it? Or does High Heels ship an incompatible skeleton? Try loading XPMSE last so you're sure you get it.

It's kinda bogus to ship your own skeleton, really. 

Erm hi, I recently wiped my PC clean and kept the nexus library on an SSD but had to download Skyrim itself again. I think I fucked up somewhere because my game crashes when I load my safe file and I got missing textures on the armor (Start screen the two furries have pink armor). I already redownloaded every mod but its still not working. Anybody got any ideas?

I only have the 01 file downloaded and for some reason the second it finishes downloading its name changes to 'Main File'

Also I am really new to the modding part.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Not sure how that can be. You have XPMSE, right? High Heels requires it? Or does High Heels ship an incompatible skeleton? Try loading XPMSE last so you're sure you get it.

It's kinda bogus to ship your own skeleton, really. 

I'm not sure I understand, you said you shipped the XPMSE skeleton. And I'm not sure, the outfits I'm using simply utilize high heel parts. I thought the whole point was to have YA loaded under XPMSE, wouldn't doing the opposite screw with YA?

5 hours ago, Sturmpanzer said:

Erm hi, I recently wiped my PC clean and kept the nexus library on an SSD but had to download Skyrim itself again. I think I fucked up somewhere because my game crashes when I load my safe file and I got missing textures on the armor (Start screen the two furries have pink armor). I already redownloaded every mod but its still not working. Anybody got any ideas?

I only have the 01 file downloaded and for some reason the second it finishes downloading its name changes to 'Main File'

Also I am really new to the modding part.

There are a few mods that you need to install directly in Skyrim's folder, not with a mod manager (like SKSE itself and SSE Engine Fixes part 2). You may have deleted them when you wiped your PC. Try reinstalling them, if that's your case. After that, make sure you are the using correct combination of body types/textures for male and female characters (by default Yiffy Age uses SOS for males and UNP for females). The pink armor bug can also be some other armor mod overwriting its textures/meshes, so I'd suggest you to check if you have something of the sort.

Remember to put all Yiffy Age mods at the very end of your load order, no matter what your mod manager says. If you use Mod Organizer 2, put them at the end in both left and right panes.

5 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

I'm not sure I understand, you said you shipped the XPMSE skeleton. And I'm not sure, the outfits I'm using simply utilize high heel parts. I thought the whole point was to have YA loaded under XPMSE, wouldn't doing the opposite screw with YA?

In general shipping a skeleton is bad if it's not the point of your mod, because people will want to use their own. When I was shipping a version of XPMSE I was always a few versions behind.

Armors and bodies have bones from the skeleton embedded in them, so they can describe how each bone should move the armor. If any bones referred to in the armor/body aren't in the skeleton you get a CTD.

I, and I expect High Heels too, do things that expect bones which aren't part of Skyrim's vanilla skeleton, so you need one with the extra bones they refer to. XMPME is the standard for that. 

When you take off your high heels clothing you switch from clothes to nude body, which means my feet among other things. The digi feet have instructions on moving the skeleton to digi position and that might crash if you don't have XPMSE. I don't think normal feet should require XPMSE at all, but I could be wrong about that.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

In general shipping a skeleton is bad if it's not the point of your mod, because people will want to use their own. When I was shipping a version of XPMSE I was always a few versions behind.

Armors and bodies have bones from the skeleton embedded in them, so they can describe how each bone should move the armor. If any bones referred to in the armor/body aren't in the skeleton you get a CTD.

I, and I expect High Heels too, do things that expect bones which aren't part of Skyrim's vanilla skeleton, so you need one with the extra bones they refer to. XMPME is the standard for that. 

When you take off your high heels clothing you switch from clothes to nude body, which means my feet among other things. The digi feet have instructions on moving the skeleton to digi position and that might crash if you don't have XPMSE. I don't think normal feet should require XPMSE at all, but I could be wrong about that.

Yeah 100% follow that, my main question is if I am loading XPMSE after YA, won't that create issues with YA? I was under the impression YA always had to load last

I have installed the mod for Skyrim VR and I like it. :)

But one thing: Like in the Skyrim LE Version, I like to play a nude Furry world. I found one mod, which will do it. But sadly it crashes every time inside a city. Don't know why, but outside of a citiy it worked really finde. 

Does anyone know, why the games crashes, or an alternative mod, which will do it in VR?

The real rule is that YA has to go after any mod that affects bodies, races, armor, or clothes. Or introduces NPCs. So... most of them. But not XPMSE, now. 

As for nude Skyrim, I have no idea why that would break anything. I don't know how they're doing it tho... if they are removing all the race records from the armor maybe that could cause a problem with the armor YA changes? Dunno. Have you tried the combination on a PC?