Umm, somewhat newbie question, but the post I just made to this thread shows up as hidden.  Is there a reason that someone hid it, or did I do something silly when I posted?

<edit> Well, I'll just post it again, maybe without the link?

I found a mod on another site for SSE that included HDT Framework, HDT SMP, and SMP physics enabled Argonian and Khajiit tails. 

I figured if others were working on Physics enabled tails, they may be able to learn something from these tails.

The mod is called 'HDT SSE Combined Compatibility Set'

13 hours ago, Askaniz said:

The Schlongs are missing the BadDogSchlongCore.esm. They are not showing up on Schlong of Skyrim MCM. Besides that everything looks fine.

I didn't actually realise that because I had BD birds installed. Just pull the .esm from there until Baddog can fix it.

On another note, I think the unofficial SE port of the Selachii is causing issues with YA. With it installed I get the human bodies glitch.

Edit: NVM, its not happening in my debug profile, so I broke something.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:48 PM, howlwind said:

Umm, somewhat newbie question, but the post I just made to this thread shows up as hidden.  Is there a reason that someone hid it, or did I do something silly when I posted?

<edit> Well, I'll just post it again, maybe without the link?

I found a mod on another site for SSE that included HDT Framework, HDT SMP, and SMP physics enabled Argonian and Khajiit tails. 

I figured if others were working on Physics enabled tails, they may be able to learn something from these tails.

The mod is called 'HDT SSE Combined Compatibility Set'

Wasn't me. Is there something hinky about the site?

4 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Wasn't me. Is there something hinky about the site?

I found the moderator that had deleted the message.  Turns out the site I had found that mod on is a blocked site, due to there being mods hosted on it that are against the guidelines of LoversLab.  The mod I'm talking about isn't, but it's an auto-hide and moderator delete for any post that has a link to anything on that site. 

Yesterday I learned. :)

On 10/27/2019 at 4:32 PM, Askaniz said:

The Schlongs are missing the BadDogSchlongCore.esm. They are not showing up on Schlong of Skyrim MCM. Besides that everything looks fine.

I think scripts are missing also. I posted a new version of the SOS file (6.3.0.1) to the site.

Hey

I have been using Yiffy Age 6.2 Le Version in my Skyrim Special edition .I was wondering can i just disable/uninstall le version and replace it with this Se version without errors and glitch or should i just continue using Le version? thanks:)

This probably affects nil to none of you, but the "Historical Revival - The Roman Era" mods' "Celtic and Germanic Armor and Weapons standalone.esp" extension will break the mod, making everyone have human bodies. Figured I'd mention it after an hour of trial and error.

Also, the "Ningheim Race" mod is still a good way to play as a human in this new world, just download the legacy version, it runs fine in SSE without any work.

On a side note, super happy to have this mod ported finally, I'll be sure to post any more issues I have.

Got back to Skyrim and this mod was a nice surprise. Thanks! But...

This mod works with followers? 

Everything else works just fine, but if I enable custom followers (3 different followers from 3 different authors in 3 different in-game locations) the game loads, but if I enter the location (inn) with the follower the game loads into black screen. 

The followers are present in the inns (Ktarria in Riverwood, Rubee Shan in Whiterun, and Napjiit in Riften), every time I try to enter the inn the loading screen proceeds just fine, but after that goes just into a blank black screen with the inn music playing in the background. Even the "closing door sound" as your character enters the inn can be heard, but nothing works anymore, no menu, console, nothing.

If I disable the followers in vortex, the game works. Any ideas how to make the followers work?

EDIT: Now getting a consistent freeze on the bandit "toll road" near Solitude. 

Will try a new game.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, esf345 said:

as usual, cbbe please? also im having an issue where mo2 sees it as incompatible and goes to another game but it kind of works like the main menu though when i do a new game all the races are not changed

CBBE textures from the old version seem to work, just check the old page. 

Dunno about the MO issue--I use MO2 and haven't seen that.

@VVuffy, what followers? Usually they are just load and go, except for head textures. Some, like Vilja, have their own assets and need a patch. I did patches for the followers I was interested in for LE, but haven't converted them over yet. I expect most of the follower patches to work on SE with no conversion.

For those who are interested my SE conversion strategy has evolved into:

1. Run SSE Nif Optimizer on the regular meshes with the "head parts" flag off
  2. Run it again on just the head parts (head, mouth, eyes, hair, brows, scars) with the flag on. This is a minor hassle if they're intermingled with the regular meshes.
  3. Do not do anything with the facegen nifs. They seem perfectly happy to run without conversion.
  4. Optionally run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the textures with full optimization, just to take advantage of new texture formats.
  5. Optionally load up in CK to change the ESP over to SE--but usually I skip this step. I haven't found an ESP where it matters yet.

I know people like the Cathedral optimizer, but I have a few nifs it's messed up. 

@Bad Dog 

Thanks for the reply, and yes the followers are load and go, but Yiff age refuses to load the skyrim tavern/inn (the place itself) that has non vanilla NPC followers placed inside. The yiff age loads the game into black screen when I enter the tavern/inn, so I have no clue if it affects the followers at all.

The followers/game work when YA is disabled, thus my question...

Skyrim SE now also seems to freeze at random location/activity. I need to test mod by mod what's causing yiff age to freese the game. NO CTD just screen/game freeze. Need to kill Skyrim SE manually afterwards.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:30 PM, Bad Dog said:

Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE

View File

Yiffy Age for Special Edition!

This mod turns all the humans in Skyrim into furries--with beast feet and beast schlongs.

Full description and LE version here

I've played with this SE conversion and it looks decent. Statues are fine, with collisions, all the races seem good. 

Make sure the digi addon overwrites XPMSE or any other skeleton.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/26/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim LE, SKSE, SkyUI, RaceCompatibility, PapyrusUtil
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Bad Dog I got the Yiff installed about give to a go for tonight after destiny 2 playing time :P. I let you know how it looks on my XFX R9 390x 8gb card.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:04 PM, Repedo said:

Hey

I have been using Yiffy Age 6.2 Le Version in my Skyrim Special edition .I was wondering can i just disable/uninstall le version and replace it with this Se version without errors and glitch or should i just continue using Le version? thanks:)

You might have to start fresh if you wanted used the SE version for Se mods.

6 hours ago, VVuffy said:

@Bad Dog 

Thanks for the reply, and yes the followers are load and go, but Yiff age refuses to load the skyrim tavern/inn (the place itself) that has non vanilla NPC followers placed inside. The yiff age loads the game into black screen when I enter the tavern/inn, so I have no clue if it affects the followers at all.

The followers/game work when YA is disabled, thus my question...

Skyrim SE now also seems to freeze at random location/activity. I need to test mod by mod what's causing yiff age to freese the game. NO CTD just screen/game freeze. Need to kill Skyrim SE manually afterwards.

I'll Let you know later on tonight too. Finally got all my mods installed too.

After five hours I have reduced the mods load to this and the game still gets stuck.

The inns work now, but the freezing continues.

Winter has arrived to my Skyrim...duh.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     SkyUI_SE.esp
 13  d     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 14  e     SexLabTools.esp
 15  f     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 16 10     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 17 11     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 18 12     HornyCreatures.esp
 19 13     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 20 14     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     CBBE.esp
 23 17     UIExtensions.esp
 24 18     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 26 1a     XPMSE.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 28 1c     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
           SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 29 1d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
           SOS - Shop.esp
 30 1e     SLAnimLoader.esp
 31 1f     SOSRaceMenu.esp

The load order is from LOOT.

ANY suggestion appreciated at this point.

3 hours ago, VVuffy said:

After five hours I have reduced the mods load to this and the game still gets stuck.

Hide contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
 12  c     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     CBBE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 26 1a     XPMSE.esp
           SOS - Shop.esp

You can't rely on LOOT to sort YiffyAge correctly. 

After running LOOT, you need to move the YiffyAge files down as far as possible, just before any alternate start mods. 

Please read the description of  the LE version through the link at the beginning of this thread.  There are instructions as well as a FAQ.  Another example of what's covered there is that YiffyAge Digi needs to be loaded after XPMSE.

4 hours ago, VVuffy said:

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
 12  c     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     CBBE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 26 1a     XPMSE.esp
           SOS - Shop.esp

This happened to me and quite a few others using the old LE version in SE as well. Sad to hear that this problem has persisted into the SE official version. :/ Was really hoping that this coming out meant an end to all the freezes. Until it gets looked into though I'm not sure what to tell you friend- I've tried just about everything myself and just have to flat out avoid certain areas of Skyrim, avoid talking or nearing certain NPCs, and save often or run into a sudden freeze state after being out in the wild too long. 

It seems to be linked somehow to either NPC audible or text speech. Simply looking at an NPC or having them loaded in the same cell doesn't seem to do anything but as soon as they are about to speak in any way everything will lock up. One notable one was the bandit outside the toll road you mentioned earlier. For bandits or general baddies it seems a bit more random- happened to me once with Thugs. GOD was that annoying. Because they hunt you down and if you kill one that has the 'feature' of freezing your game, they will likely make a 'death sound' and it will freeze you anyway.

My best advice? If it happens inside a particular area, avoid it forever. If its a specific NPC and you can get a visual on them, try to open console, click on them, and do 'disable' to smite them from your game. Careful tho- trying to disable them in my experience is very hard since the hitbox can be all over the place and you might end up removing a house, some trees, and a lot of food and wine first LOL