cant seem to get mod organizer to recognize that i have skyrim se, it says no installation found, i was able to try with vortex and it will connect the mods to the game, do i need to have downloaded the game from steam specifically, i have it from microsoft

1 hour ago, jfshr3 said:

do i need to have downloaded the game from steam specifically, i have it from microsoft

IIRC the M$ Store version of SE doesn't even support SKSE so yes, you probably need the Steam version. Or a y'arr-ed version. Basically anything that isn't the M$ Store one.

1 hour ago, jfshr3 said:

cant seem to get mod organizer to recognize that i have skyrim se, it says no installation found, i was able to try with vortex and it will connect the mods to the game, do i need to have downloaded the game from steam specifically, i have it from microsoft

Your welcome used my working guide you'll have search the mods I have listed there.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CaffeinatedFennec said:

Interested, though my peanut brain and inability to understand the instructions has lead to about 4 hours of retrying to get this working. Just boomer issues with technology. Anyone able to make a video tutorial? I'm an old school learner and I need visual representations.

If you want I post my working OSA with Yiff guide but only the setup from MOD 2 shows load order used as guide?

10 minutes ago, gayafaltaccount said:

Has anyone tried to use this with Combat Gameplay Overhaul (CGO)? Completely breaks the meshes/textures of the body and I honestly have no clue why. Just wondering if someones found a way to get it to work.

CGO makes changes to races, and is not compatible without a patch. The fix is simple, though, if you aren't afraid of using xEdit/zEdit. You can carry forward most of the changes that DSerCombatGameplayOverhaul.esp makes, but override with the skin, skeleton, biped object names, head data, and tints that YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp adds.

46 minutes ago, Alatos1 said:

CGO makes changes to races, and is not compatible without a patch. The fix is simple, though, if you aren't afraid of using xEdit/zEdit. You can carry forward most of the changes that DSerCombatGameplayOverhaul.esp makes, but override with the skin, skeleton, biped object names, head data, and tints that YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp adds.

Huh, thanks! Not exactly an SSEdit expert, but I overwrote the Race data from YiffyAgeConsolidated over to DserCombatGameplayOverhaul, and now the textures are appearing normally. Quick question though, I didn't specifically do skin, skeleton, etc as you said, but instead just copied over the entire category of "Race", because as I said im not exactly an expert on making patches through xEdit. Will this cause problems later down the line?

On 6/7/2021 at 3:09 PM, gayafaltaccount said:

Huh, thanks! Not exactly an SSEdit expert, but I overwrote the Race data from YiffyAgeConsolidated over to DserCombatGameplayOverhaul, and now the textures are appearing normally. Quick question though, I didn't specifically do skin, skeleton, etc as you said, but instead just copied over the entire category of "Race", because as I said im not exactly an expert on making patches through xEdit. Will this cause problems later down the line?

This overwrites some of the changes CGO makes to attacks. It won't cause problems down the line, but you will lose some functionality on, if I'm reading the plugin right, moving power attacks if you have that enabled in CGO MCM. Of course, this is functionally equivalent to just placing YA below CGO in your load order, so the patch isn't necessary.

You'd do better with the attached file, which maintains functionality between both mods. Just install this after CGO in your mod order.

YA_CGO Patch.zip

So this has been a thing I've been wondering for a while but I've seen that theres a female anthro schlong in the files for the YA SOS addon but its not active atm, Is this because you already have one active in your hoodies mod as a addon? I love using it since most of the mods out there are not what im looking for plus it already works great for two body types but its not supported by YA atm so its only got human textures, will hoodies be getting support eventually or nah? image.png.ffaf783d135ee740c2477cbe883e85b2.png

20210607012721_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Valehyena said:

@Zexophiliac If you got the addons to work in x-edit, by adding the females to the addon as a allowed race. Then just going through the textures for the males and make copies, and rename them for females, should get rid of the human only textures, though it may not be perfect. 

image.png.4a4f7dbfa58096865422507b24e454a1.png you're talking about this right?

5 hours ago, Zexophiliac said:

image.png.4a4f7dbfa58096865422507b24e454a1.png you're talking about this right?

I was more so just talking about the textures themselves, but if you want to add the races to those addons, it would be pretty simple, but if it works right now, but is just human, just replace whatever texture its using with the texture you want to use. 

13 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

I was more so just talking about the textures themselves, but if you want to add the races to those addons, it would be pretty simple, but if it works right now, but is just human, just replace whatever texture its using with the texture you want to use. 

Ohhh I see alright I'll give that a shot

I'm having a little bit of an odd problem, namely I shifted the load order around a little bit to make things work properly and deleted few that were causing problems or felt unnecessary and now the penises won't get erect, and at this point I'm out of ideas whether the problem is on SL Aroused side, SoS side or Yiffy age side, any input would be much appreciated 

bvbbbb.png

vbvbvbvbvbvbvbvb.png

1 hour ago, SomeN'wah said:

I'm having a little bit of an odd problem, namely I shifted the load order around a little bit to make things work properly and deleted few that were causing problems or felt unnecessary and now the penises won't get erect, and at this point I'm out of ideas whether the problem is on SL Aroused side, SoS side or Yiffy age side, any input would be much appreciated

Try moving to the bottom of your load order the following files:

- XPMSE

- Papyrus Util

- Yiffy Age ESPS

Make sure those plugins are also loaded at the end in the right pane, and once you start the game, check if "Enable SOS" in SL Aroused menu is enabled. If not, enable it (if your character schlong is visible when doing this, you may also need to turn it off then turn on again in SOS menu).

• 2 weeks later...

I got a problem with the body, I do believe I se everything up right with the Main File, no one has an animal head and human body, I did that by making the Main File load after everything in Vortex (setting it to load after CBBE and stuff) and everyone looks about right. The problem I am having now for some reason is the nude body has some weird over lapping textures, this problem only popped up after I installed YA and all it's files. Is one of the files in the wrong load order or am I missing something? All other YA files also load AFTER the Main file which I don't know if that is right or wrong. I have no mods that change or overhaul body textures or races, I have disabled them but can share my mod list if I missed something - Fixed

Also how do the YA_MMG_Digi_Boots work? I use SE and when I download and install that addon it says it is missing a master called YifftAgeDigi, I do have the 10v of YA stuff so is this not needed anymore since YiffyAgeBoots are in the 9v?

image.png.e9927659102160b29e83b2fae1e2d294.png 

Final question, can I use mods that give Argonians different textures? Such as Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - UNP CBBE SOS - 4k 2k?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43389?tab=files

Edit!: I also have Bad Dog Hoodies but that didn't effect the nude body before unless the load order on that is wrong - Fixed

Edited by 0modskilzs
Fixed nude bodies over lapping