ive been working on fixing that pure falmer and its vampire versions model for things in the dark but i dont know how to work SSEEdit. ive looked around to figure out how to work it but i have no clue. i was told to use the snow elfs furry model for it but i dont now how to copy it over, im new to moding and even newer to this lol

2 hours ago, Fatey said:

I installed and enabled this mod but it still happens, does it not work for people added by mods or does it have to come after or before CBBE, or other YA content?

I mean it only happens to other characters, the Player is fine

1102892983_2021-09-0717_01_21-SkyrimSpecialEditionModOrganizerv2.4.2(robertmc8).png.770058011dce05106d7d9818c4ffc375.png

1 hour ago, Fatey said:

I mean it only happens to other characters, the Player is fine

This why I stick with BHUNP stuff no issues!

Follow this BHUNP Guide you get full working Adult mods and Beast stuff if like that too? I used BHUNP Skinny A Cup.

2021-09-07 16_57_07-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-09-07 16_57_34-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-09-07 16_57_57-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

2021-09-07 17_02_45-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

Edited by rb888
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ManyHU said:

I had this mod working for a bit, but after playing for a while I noticed i'm getting the human body while still having the furry head. I've done everything to make it load just before alternate start but it still isn't working, anyone know why?

The description says that recommended to start a new game so all NPCs can be furrified completely.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Do the SOS thing. Is it loaded, is the YA SOS kit loaded, are the beast dicks visible in the SOS MCM menu, does your character have the right one assigned.

Thanks a lot, successfully fixed the problem. Thank you again.

On 7/13/2021 at 1:32 AM, Satarack said:

Reporting two small issues:  First the imperial bracers are changing the color of my Breton's hand fur from black to brown, second the Ebony armour is creating Rayman feet.  The pictures are with Better Bretons and some other mods, but I also tried turning off everything but base Yiffy Age and found the same thing (though I didn't take a screen shot).  Even with only YA running, the Imperial Braces cause the hand colours to change and the Ebony armour doesn't meet the feet (was it designed for digitigrade feet?).

Hide contents

108770703_BBebonydetachedfeetandImperialbracersruinhandcolour.png.c90c6d03c3cf4d88c028a3e3e4123342.png323401957_BBnood.png.b70870f3354dbf6f46428563472174f8.png

Been checking into this and can't reproduce it. The ebony armor seems fine and the gauntlets replace the mesh, as they do, but the color seems fine. 

Looks like you're using the breton replacer. That so? Anyway, why don't you give this another try when I get V12 up, which should be soon. If it's still happening, give me a load order.

Hi once again! (You might go: «Who.. are YOU?»)

I made a «Custom Race» where I’m using the Lykaios Race as reference. I had to make it custom as of custom texture patterns and markings etc. I’ve spent many days creating this and everything works well except the sheath/parts/schlong.

I managed to make it appear in game, but after making test textures (rainbow coloured textures to test which texture or model that actually appears in game) I’ve concluded it’s using the khajiit SOS textures, maybe the model too.

Question is: Does your schlongs use scripts to tell which species schlongs should appear in game, the default sheath race would be khajiit? Or is it something I’ve looked over while working in the Creation Kit?

I was following the "SOS - Building new Addons.pdf" Guide and I’m pretty sure I’ve tested everything in the Creation Kit so far without luck, so I’m wondering if it could be because of some scripts or if I must make my custom race an esm? (which I’d like to avoid because of the files it relies on.)

Edited by Craziux