I've encountered the weirdest of bugs. When starting a new game I choose preset 5 then change the hair back to 0 using the trigger then go back up, the game systematically CTD when I reach 29 (00HairLycaiosMaleVanillaBraid001_). I can choose it with other preset, in fact I can do the exact same action but with preset 1 and it doesn't CTD. Changing dirt and scars before changing the hair on preset 5 still lead to CTD. However, if I don't choose preset 5 before loading hair 29 , while I have encountered CTD while changing the hair, it isn't as easy to reproduce. It does seem to happens only when I reach 29, although I can't confirm.

I used a different profile in MO2 with only:

SKSE64 2.00.19,

UUSEP,

PapyrusUtil SE 3.9,

RaceCompatibility 2.11,

SOS 1.1.4,

SkyUI_SE 5.2,

FloraRespawnFix (installed directly, never had trouble with it from what I can tell),

YAS 10.3.0.0,

03_YA_HDT_SMP_Tails_SE 8.1.0.0,

04_YA_SOS_SE  10.1.0.0,

RaceMenu SE 0.4.16,

SkyUI flashing save fix,

I have the same problem using the SAM patch

On 3/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, Bad Dog said:

Not a clue what's going on here, except Vortex is stupid. Did you download it from Nexus?

Nope I got it from here. Must be something in the metadata vs how you did them before. Good news is for vortex folks, just double click the line, and on the right under 'mod name' you can edit it.

I DO however have another question. After updating this and futzing with the XPMSE patch for SOS I've noticed I'm ctding during certain sex animation triggers. I have no idea if its skeleton related, animation related or what, but since I messed with SOS shit I figure thats a place to start. And thus I considered just reinstalling SOS from scratch (I haven't done this since I got the latest version like... 2 years ago ish). Is YA SOS compatible with the HDT SOS version? On the main SOS page is lists the HDT version as 1.1, and I'm assuming I use that instead of default SOS but I wasn't sure if YA SOS was built to work with it.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Should be. The YA schlongs are just SOS schlongs with an enchantment. I've been running with HDT without problems. (Without more problems than usual.)

Do you use the xpmse patch for SOS? For some reason I wasnt able to edit schlong size in Racemenu so someone suggested removing the patch so i could edit it in mcm- but im wondering if that would be any reason for animation ctds

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I don't, I prefer the MCM. I use the XPMSE skeleton but every time I've enabled the ESP I turn it off again. I think it makes the game unstable.

the XPMSE skeleton? Isn't it... required o.O? For a lot of things. Or do you just mean the patch? I didn't realize it had its own esp

@Bad Dog So after a while of troubleshooting this and thinking I had resolved it, I've discovered it is still active but this time I've narrowed it down, to HDT Heels more specifically. I have an outfit that uses heels and physics and it turns out if an npc unequips these I CTD. Now these worked for me previous to YA 10.x, and to my knowledge nothing else for me has changed that would affect this. Is it possible something in the edits to the Digi portion of the mod in 10.1 could be conflicting with the addition and removal of HDT High Heels? And if so could those be reversed/changed?

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Do you have XPMSE? I used to ship a version of their skeleton and don't anymore.

I do yes- I also confirmed that removing heels causes this problem as I disabled Sexlab from removing the feet slot and I haven't CTD'd since. I do think this should somehow be patched however for those that would want to be able to remove these items.

5 hours ago, FelixArden said:

Probably a simple answer: what, precisely, do I have to do to "disable the SOS schlong esps"? I'm using Vortex, if that's relevant.

Go into your plugins and disable any from sos that arent the .esm I think the names are based on the types of schlong you add from the sos fomod

10 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

Go into your plugins and disable any from sos that arent the .esm I think the names are based on the types of schlong you add from the sos fomod

Is the attached screenshot what you mean by "go into your plugins"? When I switch "SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp" to disabled and run the game, I get just a hole in the crotch. Does one need to do something extra to make the YA SOS ones get used? The Schlongs of Skyrim menu under MOD CONFIGURATION doesn't acknowledge the existence of YA SOS ones. I don't know if that's expected.

Untitled.png