Hello I seem to be having an issue with the mod. i installed it and made sure it was at the bottom of the load order on vortex and the races do not load properly. they are not showing the right body textures and do not have their tails eathier. i will include an example pic.

ScreenShot5.png

This is base on BHUNP files! everything working 100% even load order. Please go ahead used this as guided. I'm going start play later this week. Good thing I waited because there was Legacy dragon born updated on nexus other day. 248 plugins total!

2021-04-20 15_47_16-Window.png

2021-04-20 15_47_38-Window.png

2021-04-20 15_48_00-Window.png

2021-04-20 15_48_16-Window.png

2021-04-20 15_48_39-Window.png

Found an incompatible mod to the furrys: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29416

In this Daggerfall Mod, there are the Ork Shamans. It looks like they where integrated as a new race. This Orcs are Orcs, no Cats and the regular Orcs are cats, but with invisible body. I think I played it to 3/4 of the game, but now, I have an Ork shaman in my path and the game crashed instantly. 

Sadly I must stop this game, but if anyone know a solution, I like to hear it. 

I hope I haven't missed anything simple, but I swear I've read the load order recommendations, but I still get a hole where the genitals are supposed to go when my characters are undressed.temp.png.64781a7e08fee61a800cb3856b91c1d5.png

Would anyone be willing to let me know if they can see where I'm going wrong with this load order? (Sorry for all the unchecked ones I'm not using)

At the risk of spamming, instead of deleting I'll just post what I just did to fix my problem in case anyone else comes across this...

First I reinstalled SOS and checked all the options, including the skeletons and all addons excluding the shop.

Then I used this load order:

temp2.png.cf2710703490410a53a3abdc892ae24b.png

This gives me the YA sheathe and everything works. Since I unchecked the regular human schlong .esps I'm assuming I could've just not installed them.

Now to see if I can get Better Bretons and SAM working as well.

* Yiffy Age OF Skyrim V 10.0 Bug Report.

1. Some of main character face is grey. I Found Bantered Mare inn Owner Hualda have Grey Face. I expect there is some other character Grey Face.

ScreenShot1.png.8f06dafeabccc07ca1b653a5df2f30ca.png

2. Even I select Digit Feet sub mod, When wear New armor foot change into Normal While Other NPC have Digi Feet. and I aslo Request New Version of Y.A Digi Boots.

3. Interesting NPC Old patch almost work well in Y.A Version 10 but there some error like face collapse while talking. And that error happen int other mods add character too. And Some Y.A patched Mod NPC head are still grey Like populated Skyrim Road In Pupulated mod part of NPC have grey face.

ScreenShot0.png.ec3172647d43a8a6eb106313fd572731.png

4. Y.A 9.0 Vilja mod make Vijia Disappeared In Y.A 10 Version. and her Head is grey wolf and body is Human. Request 10.0 Version Vjila patch.

Bad Dog. Thanks for reading this message.

Something's wrong with my Foresworn Briarheart models (observed in both YA 9.0 and 10.3).  They don't have hands, feet, or genitals; if they have clothes equipped the equipment shows properly but otherwise there's nothing there when naked.  This only affects the Briarhearts, not other Foresworn enemies.  

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.png.0b7b72b475996b4f15d7450cac625c53.pngScreenShot10.png.fbb73e76974dd528fba267f0328739bf.png

On 5/5/2021 at 12:41 AM, Satarack said:

Something's wrong with my Foresworn Briarheart models (observed in both YA 9.0 and 10.3).  They don't have hands, feet, or genitals; if they have clothes equipped the equipment shows properly but otherwise there's nothing there when naked.  This only affects the Briarhearts, not other Foresworn enemies.  

Hide contents

ScreenShot12.png.0b7b72b475996b4f15d7450cac625c53.pngScreenShot10.png.fbb73e76974dd528fba267f0328739bf.png

Looks like you stole more than just their heart. ?

7 hours ago, Strange_Foxy said:

Howdy! Sorry for what is most likely gonna be a stupid question. I'm having issues specifically with YA 10, as my character's schlong disappears during sexlab scenes unless they are already hard before the scene starts. Ive tested it out the same mods with similar load orders both with YA 9 and without YA, so that's why I'm asking about it here. Not sure what the problem is tho. Thanks to anyone maybe willing to help

Hey BD. I want to change the arousal thresholds for schlong swapping, but in the latest version of the hoodies plugin they don't appear to be governed by the BDArousalBreak global anymore. Changing this value doesn't affect anything. The breakpoints seem to be hard-coded at 50, 70 and 90. Any advice?

Edit: Throwing in another question: What's the easiest method to patch YA for mods that add NPCs?

10 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Hey BD. I want to change the arousal thresholds for schlong swapping, but in the latest version of the hoodies plugin they don't appear to be governed by the BDArousalBreak global anymore. Changing this value doesn't affect anything. The breakpoints seem to be hard-coded at 50, 70 and 90. Any advice?

Edit: Throwing in another question: What's the easiest method to patch YA for mods that add NPCs?

Wasn't sure anyone would ever use that so I didn't maintain it. I could put it back in in a future version. Only thing to do now is edit the script.

For the second question, use the furrifier, which I think still ships with it. Load YA and the mod in question, and the furrifier makes all the added NPCs furry. It also edits headgear so all races get the khajiit variant.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Wasn't sure anyone would ever use that so I didn't maintain it. I could put it back in in a future version. Only thing to do now is edit the script.

I think more people might use it if they knew it existed. To my knowledge it's not mentioned anywhere on hoodies or YA that it's possible to change the breakpoints. To be honest though, I'm hoping it won't be necessary in future if the SOS animations get figured out ?. I'll muck around with the script myself, see if I get any results.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

For the second question, use the furrifier, which I think still ships with it. Load YA and the mod in question, and the furrifier makes all the added NPCs furry. It also edits headgear so all races get the khajiit variant.

Just got the furrifier script running. I'm trying to patch Slaverun Reloaded and remove the references to Apachii Hair since it doesn't work for YA anyways. Just need to do facegen once I manage to strip out all the dependencies.

I'll want to make a patch for Better Bretons too, but I'm not sure if an equivelant script exists for that mods version of breton NPCs.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

DocClox over on the import/export project says he thinks he has a path for creating animations. So... maybe.

Really hope so. Blender HKX support is something I've wanted since forever. I'll finally have an excuse to learn animation. Assumably if animations can be supported then so will skeletons. Behaviours would be nice, but there's external editing tools for those if needed.

I just need to ask, when selecting NPCs for facegen, how can I select only the NPCs from the mod and not the whole list?

5 hours ago, Frosferes said:

when selecting NPCs for facegen, how can I select only the NPCs from the mod and not the whole list?

Yeah, that's a thing. I generally expose the form id--second column but usually hidden--and sort by that. Then you can select the range that comes from the mod.