6 hours ago, rowlga said:

Having an issue with heads not matching bodies and stumbled on this. Where would I put this .dll to see if it solves the problem?

Yes. You put this into your plugin folder. in SKSE folder.

Edited by rb888
On 8/13/2021 at 8:03 AM, rowlga said:

Having an issue with heads not matching bodies and stumbled on this. Where would I put this .dll to see if it solves the problem?

On 8/13/2021 at 2:51 PM, rb888 said:

Yes. You put this into your plugin folder. in SKSE folder.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:17 PM, rowlga said:

Awesome this fixed it, the last problem I had left to solve! Thanks.

So, found this because I also have the issue of heads not matching bodies, and adding the dll fixed the dark heads... but now I have normal textured heads mis-matching with bodies Camilla Valerius has a nice russet primary fur colour for her head, but her body is white fur primarily as a good example. (I have the Better Breton addon with Better Breton CBBE skins, but this shouldn't be a problem since she's an Imperial) Adding and removing the old YA SE 8 CBBE textures has no effect.

This also doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, General Tullius, another imperial, seems fine as an example of non-mismatched head/body textures.

1 hour ago, Maiou13 said:

Been playing with this mod for a month or two and I really enjoy it, my only problem is that I can't get the nipples to align properly on female characters. Would love if anyone had a fix for it.

Did you redownload the bodyslide updated? And you have apply your setup. Again. And run FNIS again after you do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't come here for a long time and have questions.

There is a customized 7 version of the mod, is there any point in switching to 10?

What changed? Can I upgrade or do I have to re-install? Can old saves be used?

What about patches for other mods, can the old ones be used?

Thank you for understanding.

Don't use the old patches, the heads have changed.

Does anyone understand Skyrim blood? I basically crashed and burned trying to get the blood on the vampire cattle on the tables in Volkihar. When I copy the shader and alpha properties from vanilla I don't get the color that the original has, and when I look at it in game I get a red color but no gloss. They are doing something very funky with two overlaid meshes, one for color and one for gloss, but I can't figure out what drives it. It's not a normal texture.

Any chance of adding HDT to the argonian tails too? They get in the way during animations. HDT is the best way I've encountered of getting around this. I finally switched to SE not that long ago, so I can no longer use the HDT tails patch from older versions, and the newest patch doesn't include argonians.

Show pics, but nipples not aligning are nearly always a mismatch between UNP/vanilla and CBBE. Anyone else want to confirm YA CBBE Textures is right as shipped? I see something is overwriting your CBBE, but I don't know what. Maybe your "better bretons" CBBE patch should follow "Better Bretons"? Also since YA probably overwrites both, you should probably disable both.

11 hours ago, Maiou13 said:

I am still having issues with the nipples lining up on female characters, I've followed the directions for everything but cant seem to find a fix, the problem only occurs when yiffy age is enabled.

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (20).png

and also check your red boxes there too! Here my guide part of it.

2021-09-03 02_20_38-Window.png

Does this mod mess touch the racial passives at all, even if it doesn't do anything with them? The new passives from Aetherius don't work unless it's at the very bottom of the load list, above LAL, but if I do that and put it below the Yiffy Age ESPs, I end up with humans wearing a fursuit head, which means yiffy age was overwritten. I'd like to use both at the same time if I can at all help it, and I'd rather not have to bother Simon with LL related tech support on Nexus.

1 hour ago, blalohu said:

Does this mod mess touch the racial passives at all

No, but it does edit the race data itself. If that Aetherius mod adds its own new spells instead of only modifying the vanilla ones, it will need to also edit the race data to add them to the spells list, thus conflicting with YA.

You'd have to create a patch that keeps YA's changes but also forwards Aetherius' edits to the spells list.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

No, but it does edit the race data itself. If that Aetherius mod adds its own new spells instead of only modifying the vanilla ones, it will need to also edit the race data to add them to the spells list, thus conflicting with YA.

You'd have to create a patch that keeps YA's changes but also forwards Aetherius' edits to the spells list.

Ah hell. That one's a bit outside of my expertise. Was worth a try.

so ive ran into a problem with the pure falmer, from the things in the dark mod and im trying to find a work around for this but im not to sure where to start with it. maybe i could import the model for another race and replace it with these but im not to sure how to do that. the pure falmer is messed up, the body looks normal skyrim wise and the pure falmer vampires head is fine but the body isnt furry

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot1.png

You need a patch. Easiest thing to do is open up SSEedit with YA and your pure falmer mod loaded. Make an override of the pure falmer race in a new esp. Put the race side by side with a YA race--snow leopards might be appropriate--and copy all the properties having to do with appearance from YA to your override. When you get to head parts and skin tints you can just drag&drop the whole group, you don't have to go one by one. Make sure the armor race is set to khajiit.

On 9/5/2021 at 10:36 AM, blalohu said:

Ah hell. That one's a bit outside of my expertise. Was worth a try.

It's not that hard, there's guides on how to make a patch using SSEEdit out there. In the meantime, I linked a patch I just made for YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp and Aetherius.esp for ya. Just load it after both mods. Like Blaze said, I just had to forward the changes from Aetherius, but the race entries are otherwise identical to YA.

YA - Aetherius Patch.zip

1 hour ago, Alatos1 said:

It's not that hard, there's guides on how to make a patch using SSEEdit out there. In the meantime, I linked a patch I just made for YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp and Aetherius.esp for ya. Just load it after both mods. Like Blaze said, I just had to forward the changes from Aetherius, but the race entries are otherwise identical to YA.

YA - Aetherius Patch.zip 114.57 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks so much. I haven't found a good guide on how to use SSEedit for making patches or modifying mods. The official documentation is, uh, dense, and my mind just sorta slides off it, especially as I do most of my stuff late at night. I really appreciate it though.