It triggers the scenes alright, but the schlongs are not necessarily getting erect when Random Sex triggers a scene (and if the minimum arousal for Random Sex is set to a low value). The human schlongs do, but the YA ones do not - they only get erect based on the SL Aroused mechanics over time. Maybe it's a timing thing? Random Sex triggers a scene (based on a random timer, with a max arousal of say only 10), then the sex scene starts, arousal it automatically set to 100, but then the YA schlongs have not time to switch over to their erect stage?

I loaded up Random Sex and I'm not having any trouble with it, except that the SL event gets sent to all the NPCs, whether they are in the sex scene or not. I took out the check to see if they were in it because I thought it was failing, but now it's back in and it seems fine. 

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I loaded up Random Sex and I'm not having any trouble with it, except that the SL event gets sent to all the NPCs, whether they are in the sex scene or not. I took out the check to see if they were in it because I thought it was failing, but now it's back in and it seems fine. 

Thanks for the trouble MadMan! Must be some glitch then in my game, maybe due to too many scripts making my system lag behind or whatever.

@Fritz furtail- Not based on that much info. Need at least a mod list and where the game is crashing.

I recommend the STEP SE instructions--they will walk you through setting up Mod Organizer and a base mod list. (You don't have to load everything they suggest, just the fixes.) Once you have a stable system and know how to use MO you can add more exciting mods.

@rb888 I can't tell from the pic what's going on but you can switch the digi patch in and out freely, so go ahead and try it.

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@Fritz furtail- Not based on that much info. Need at least a mod list and where the game is crashing.

I recommend the STEP SE instructions--they will walk you through setting up Mod Organizer and a base mod list. (You don't have to load everything they suggest, just the fixes.) Once you have a stable system and know how to use MO you can add more exciting mods.

@rb888 I can't tell from the pic what's going on but you can switch the digi patch in and out freely, so go ahead and try it.

The her foot is on the barrow. inside of it instead of on top of it? No big deal though. So far everything did load great. I will explore too.

Not sure if this has been asked before: Sometimes I have difficulties with the arousal mechanism and the schlong-up-key. When I have an NPC in the crosshair and press schlong up, usually their schlongs will react properly, but for some reason sometimes it does not work. I approach some ungulate race NPC, pressing my schlong up key, it erects, I then walk over to a Whiterun guard, a lykaios, pressing the schlong up key - nothing, it stays in the sheath. Any suggestions what might cause this?

PS: Using YA Main 10.3 and YA SOS 10.4

Hi there, thanks for the mod, it's been so much fun to play Furry Skyrim.  I was never able to finish the game until after I installed all these mods.  And it's been fun to tinker with them over the past few months.

I do have a question: I see from a few pages back there was some talk about the footpaw proportions.  I have another question about footpaws.

Since the V10 update, Khajit feet, which used to be paws, are now just elongated human-looking feet.  This happens with newly created Khajit characters, as well as older saves - and those old saves did have correct paw-type feet.  As of now, all Khajit feet (including NPCs, both genders) look like this:

2094578630_PawsKhajit.png.c77649b023c09c7d40f05c8c972b3872.png

Any other race works perfectly to give them the digitigrade paws.  Testing it by changing race in the console, I confirm that Argonians have webbed digi footpaws, Nord have dogpaws, Breton have foxpaws, etc.

Without any changing of mods or leaving the game at all, changing to Nord race via console makes my paws turn out correctly, like this:

1367125737_PawsNord.png.0086eb26e16331b9b2c1334d41a8973a.png

So every race is working great.. except Khajit feet.  Is there something I'm doing wrong with this new version that makes the Khajit feet look human rather than paw-like?  I haven't added any new mods or changed the load order.  It's a small thing, but I miss my paws :)  

PS. I also had the "shlong won't get hard when starting a sex scene" issue, which I've never seen until recently.  I get around it by ENDing the scene and just restarting the animations, and it usually gets hard the second attempt.

There's got to be something about your load order which is introducing khajiit paws. (Which may be better khajiit human feet.) Otherwise the khajiit get the same pawfeet as all the other cats. What do your cheetahs or sabrelions look like? Post a load order if you're stumped.

For the erection issues, if you can post a log capturing a time when you didn't get hard for sex I'd have a look at it. In theory the new mechanism is simpler and more reliable but in practice there's a lot of issues where events show up at different times or don't get triggered at all. A log would help me sort if out.

I'm getting very close to playing game maybe by Next week! I think trying solve which mod crash after I got everything else load right way. Unless I move to fast and let load fully? What it is when I move into combat cam mode. It crashes sometimes! So far doing work slow too and backing up. If something goes wrong It doesn't takes like 2hs copy and paste anymore and delete too.

Bad Dog,

My apologies, I found the offending mod.  Since only Khajits were affected (and not Sabrelions or Cheetahs as you mentioned) I looked for a Khajit-only mod, and I quickly found it.  It's actually the Ma'isha Khajit child mod.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8649 

Kitten.png.a2ec2d1bea39181aef1504393f87b9a4.png

She comes with human feet and hands, smaller child versions, so if her mod is loaded after YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp, I guess it it overrides the paws and gives all Khajit elongated human-type feet (pictured in my above post).

But if you load it before YiffyAgeConsolidated, so YA then overwrites her mod, you get this handless footless kitten girl just floating slightly above the ground.  Which I found kind of hilarious:

633388521_Maisha.png.a58a5cffb5e2a55ed6e577532f5525a4.png

Anyway, she's cute but not essential.  I still have her in the game as a weird cat floating around with no hands.

Either by disabling her completely, or just placing her mod before YAC.esp, digitigrade paws and now fully functional.  Thanks for your help!  I'll buy you a beer on Patreon :)

4 hours ago, Cuppasoup said:

Bad Dog,

My apologies, I found the offending mod.  Since only Khajits were affected (and not Sabrelions or Cheetahs as you mentioned) I looked for a Khajit-only mod, and I quickly found it.  It's actually the Ma'isha Khajit child mod.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8649 

Kitten.png.a2ec2d1bea39181aef1504393f87b9a4.png

She comes with human feet and hands, smaller child versions, so if her mod is loaded after YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp, I guess it it overrides the paws and gives all Khajit elongated human-type feet (pictured in my above post).

But if you load it before YiffyAgeConsolidated, so YA then overwrites her mod, you get this handless footless kitten girl just floating slightly above the ground.  Which I found kind of hilarious:

633388521_Maisha.png.a58a5cffb5e2a55ed6e577532f5525a4.png

Anyway, she's cute but not essential.  I still have her in the game as a weird cat floating around with no hands.

Either by disabling her completely, or just placing her mod before YAC.esp, digitigrade paws and now fully functional.  Thanks for your help!  I'll buy you a beer on Patreon :)

If you need my Mod order list? I did you run body studio? You have to do that maye that why there missing stuff?

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

If you need my Mod order list? I did you run body studio? You have to do that maye that why there missing stuff?

I guess the Ma'isha mod isn't compatible with YA paws, or I'm missing something.  No big deal.  Ma'isha is not that important.  Runa Fair-Shield is a more badass adopted daughter anyway.. "Kill one person, and you can solve so many problems. I wonder at the possibilities."

Not sure what you're saying, but I don't run Body Studio, and the game runs perfectly fine without it through to the end.  I have CBBE and CBPC, and Racemenu gives me enough body sliders to make me happy.  I just installed Body Studio to see what you mean, but it didn't fix Ma'isha or change anything meaningful to me so I uninstalled it again.

PS you have too much breast sway?  I think that's normal for mods :)

3 hours ago, Cuppasoup said:

I guess the Ma'isha mod isn't compatible with YA paws, or I'm missing something.  No big deal.  Ma'isha is not that important.  Runa Fair-Shield is a more badass adopted daughter anyway.. "Kill one person, and you can solve so many problems. I wonder at the possibilities."

Not sure what you're saying, but I don't run Body Studio, and the game runs perfectly fine without it through to the end.  I have CBBE and CBPC, and Racemenu gives me enough body sliders to make me happy.  I just installed Body Studio to see what you mean, but it didn't fix Ma'isha or change anything meaningful to me so I uninstalled it again.

PS you have too much breast sway?  I think that's normal for mods :)

I'm straight guy who likes play an girl in the game lol I rather look at woman butt then guy ass?