9 hours ago, SirDoge said:

I didn't see that ,thank you,will try it.Should I get the other ones also?

If you're using SMP, then install the options you require from the HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V.7z file.

I don't know if you need the locale patches. I can't answer that.

If you're not using NiOverride Pose Adjustments, then don't install the NIOPA_patch_for_XPMSE4-60_LE.7z file.

11 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

If you're using SMP, then install the options you require from the HDT-SMP fSMP body 1.20V.7z file.or Full

I don't know if you need the locale patches. I can't answer that.

If you're not using NiOverride Pose Adjustments, then don't install the NIOPA_patch_for_XPMSE4-60_LE.7z file.

I am using SMP , so install UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body > UNP Remastered BHUNP 1.26V Neck Seam Bug Patch >  HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V.7z file then the SOS patch,guess like that would work.

Hey, I having an issue with my female body

I've tried to get all the physics and collisions with BHUNP TBBP body but they're not working (I did use "Build morphs" in BodySlide) with HDT PE.

Im using FillHerUp with SexLab Inflation Framework but belly is not growing at all.

Did anybody encountered same problem?

I tried to use this body over and over again but I keep getting random ctds. I am not sure why this is happening. I use the regular hdt bodies it runs fine but this one keeps giving me these issues:

1. crash when walking outside but fine in towns and dungeons

2. crash when opening up inventories or looting bodies

3. crash when I come across a female enemy

I have no idea why this is happening. I have all the requirements and even went as far as to patch everything that could have been causing this but to no avail.

There seems to be others on the Nexus having the same issue I am. Any idea why this could be happening? I have more than enough memory and ram for this body but it seems that my game refuses to run it.

Edit: I am running Yiffy age and it does use skeletons for tails and such would that be causing it? It did over write the beast skeletons and messed up the feet and tail placement.

Okay I figured it out after poking things around. HDT-PE works fine but the smp seems to dislike the tails on the furries. When the tails were taken off it was fine but with the hdt tails it seemed to cause crashes when I encountered any other npc with a tail. Strange but at least the PE seems to let it slide.

11 hours ago, SirDoge said:

I am using SMP , so install UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body > UNP Remastered BHUNP 1.26V Neck Seam Bug Patch >  HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V.7z file then the SOS patch,guess like that would work.

The neck seam bug patch contains BodySlide files for generating female bodies. This patch addresses the neck gap issue. If you still get a neck gap, then try a different body. The dream girl body still has this problem after the patch.

The HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V.7z file contains the SMP male assets for SAM and SOS.

17 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

The neck seam bug patch contains BodySlide files for generating female bodies. This patch addresses the neck gap issue. If you still get a neck gap, then try a different body. The dream girl body still has this problem after the patch.

The HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V.7z file contains the SMP male assets for SAM and SOS.

Ok,thank you for the help.

Thanks for a great mod!

anyway, I need some help here.

My female main character, the hands and other collision  will not take effect,even the npc male character touch the breast also no effect.

But when I play male character,  all collision is ok. It will have collision effect on other female npc.

What problem and what file I get wrong?

@factoryclose

I've updated to v1.3. Is it possible to fix the neck gap with the dream girl body? It's fine at weight 100 but anything below is a problem. Looking at the UnifiedUNPPresets.xml and BHUNP 3BBB Presets.xml, I see this body also has a unique setting for the neck:

<SetSlider name="Neck" size="small" value="0" />

Does this have anything to do with it?

The other thing is a ball problem. I'm using HDT PE and the balls are in a constant motion swinging side to side when just standing still. Can this be adjusted?

14 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

body does not scale with milk mod economy breast growth. How do I change this?

Try either tbbp or bbp then. Also please read FAQ.

16 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

@factoryclose

I've updated to v1.3. Is it possible to fix the neck gap with the dream girl body? It's fine at weight 100 but anything below is a problem. Looking at the UnifiedUNPPresets.xml and BHUNP 3BBB Presets.xml, I see this body also has a unique setting for the neck:

<SetSlider name="Neck" size="small" value="0" />

Does this have anything to do with it?

The other thing is a ball problem. I'm using HDT PE and the balls are in a constant motion swinging side to side when just standing still. Can this be adjusted?

Fixed!

13 hours ago, sekuzeku said:

new sliders don't appear when building outfits so they'll remain old UUNP

3.JPG.5594ea34a1b8159e4c74a69afb19e9d0.JPG

It's because the old outfit contains uunp body. You need to convert it to BHUNP.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:59 AM, jecyw said:

Thanks for a great mod!

anyway, I need some help here.

My female main character, the hands and other collision  will not take effect,even the npc male character touch the breast also no effect.

But when I play male character,  all collision is ok. It will have collision effect on other female npc.

What problem and what file I get wrong?

I think you should attach the physical xml file for male hand to your own malehand mesh files, or just copy the mesh files from ygnord folder to character asset folder.

9 hours ago, huuzd said:

I think you should attach the physical xml file for male hand to your own malehand mesh files, or just copy the mesh files from ygnord folder to character asset folder.

Thanks for the reply!

I already copy the malehand mesh file before.

When I playing male character, totally no problem, all collision effect is on, all it will have effect on female character too. 

Only when I change to female character, both male and female hand on breast collision will lost effect. 

Is that because my female character mesh file already stand alone?  

13 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Oh shit... You are right. How could it happen... I'll fix it up.

The latest update didn't fix it.

I just noticed another problem: belly buttons are getting stretched. Judging from screenshots from a few days ago, I don't believe the problem was there prior to v1.4. Unfortunately, I no longer have older versions to verify.