The question is this. I put your mod here on top of unp Oppai from this site. Milk breasts received animation only in clothes. Without clothing, there was no animation of the breast. Milk breast remained without physics, motionless

P.S : Previously, using All in one hdt animated pussy 4.0 with installed patches gave a good physics effect but less realistic than yours.

I have the opportunity to install everything from 0, which base body are you using?

P.S 2 : Anus made but does not have animation in a collision?

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Sorry I'm late to the party but there's something I'm not sure to understand...  So, is your body an enhancement of the basic UNP body ?  Because I remember reading something about it having big boobs even at low weights, and I'm not really into that :)

Its based on UNP body but a replica of UUNP.  Its the extended version of UUNP but with high poly vag, anus and others.  You can use existing UUNP presets on this body, but only a small few of presets need a slight tweak but not much really (at least on my end that is).

My try on converting some cloth, i use bodygen so i create my nif with -zeroed slides- in bodyslide, i have 2 problems :

- gap between neck and body (and feets but in scale difference) => when i remove the skirt, gap disappear

- breasts not bouncing (while ass bounce correctly)

The cloth is the skirt from rags clothes, i cut the mesh in blender just to keep the skirt.

I probably do something wrong as i'm still a novice, but what ? thx for help.

1569307384_Danika-AbandonedPrison2019-12-3118_40_26.png.9b28f718662b3d4e86574d2eef17dec6.png

8 hours ago, taoxue said:

that gap usually only happens when the outfit only has max weight. 

i tested the same workflow with UUNP, it works flawlessly. The neck part of the UUNP body resize correctly from 0 to 100 weight.

For BHUNP only the virtual head resize correctly not the neck part of the body.

8 hours ago, Barzing said:

i tested the same workflow with UUNP, it works flawlessly. The neck part of the UUNP body resize correctly from 0 to 100 weight.

For BHUNP only the virtual head resize correctly not the neck part of the body.

OK resolved. I didn't know i was working with an old version of Caliente Bodyslide (4.7.4). Cloth Built correctly with 4.9.

Still i had to cheat, i didn't succeed to start from scratch using BHUNP Advanced PE PATH as Reference, i had to start my project loading BHUNP Advanced PE PATH project first, save it as a new project and add cloth.

Hey Baka, Installed this update (never had an issue before) and now when i run bodyslide it crashes and gives me this error each time.

[17:20:21][3]    BodySlideApp.cpp(285): Setting up set 'BHUNP 3BBB Feet ygnord'...
[17:20:21][3]    BodySlideApp.cpp(314): Creating sliders...
[17:20:21][1]    Fatal exception has occurred, the program will terminate.

EDIT: I uninstalled the offending .osp files and it works again, Tried a reinstall and its back to crashing with the same error. 

Log.txt  

Replacing "BHUNP 3BBB.osp" with the 1.40 version fixed it.  

5 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Just discovered this mod. Is it compatible with Remodeled armor for UUNP? I would love to use it but gotta make sure I can be both naked and dressed with it without changing my body.

Also, do I need the ynord if I use only PE and not SMP?

Yes, Its compatible, Just make sure you build the same body shape. No, You won't need ygnord, That is only there for the player if they want to use SMP (Its not a good idea to have SMP on every NPC due to how performance heavy it is)

32 minutes ago, lint said:

Yes, Its compatible, Just make sure you build the same body shape. No, You won't need ygnord, That is only there for the player if they want to use SMP (Its not a good idea to have SMP on every NPC due to how performance heavy it is)

Thank you. I tested it now though and found a little problem, estrus implementation's breast scaling doesn't work while naked. If I put clothes on it works (I suspect because they are still UUNP). I know the breast nodes are different with BHUNP but is there a way to make the scaling work? Could this be the part where a new save might fix the problem?

[also for some odd reason in one of the times I triggered estrus I had a breast stretching, in another I was missing the main tentacle which enters the pussy and in another it worked fine. It never acted weirdly before, but since it is random IDK if it could be related]

I am talking about estrus chaurus btw, not the original estrus from Nexus. I mention this because I know they use somewhat different mechanics

57 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Thank you. I tested it now though and found a little problem, estrus implementation's breast scaling doesn't work while naked. If I put clothes on it works (I suspect because they are still UUNP). I know the breast nodes are different with BHUNP but is there a way to make the scaling work? Could this be the part where a new save might fix the problem?

[also for some odd reason in one of the times I triggered estrus I had a breast stretching, in another I was missing the main tentacle which enters the pussy and in another it worked fine. It never acted weirdly before, but since it is random IDK if it could be related]

I am talking about estrus chaurus btw, not the original estrus from Nexus. I mention this because I know they use somewhat different mechanics

I'm afraid that's a little too far beyond my knowledge, Gonna have to wait till someone with more expertise than my self :)

4 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Just a thing to add to that question: apperantly breast node scaling from DD chastity bra doesn't work either, resulting in the bra being inside my bigger breasts. Is it possible I installed something incorrectly which prevents breast scaling, or am I missing another thing which deals with it? (all these problems are only while naked. While wearing UUNP armor my breasts get properly scaled)

Breast scaling issues may have to do with this: 

Q. Some of Racemenu bone scale options aren't working. What's happening?

A. It's natural. Don't worry. 3BBB breasts bones are not subordinate to bbp bones. They are independent bones. So any slides that handle bbp bones won't work for 3bbb breasts.

I guess certain methods for scaling do not work anymore because of this, the mod authors will have to update or a patch to be made

13 minutes ago, decaluka said:

Breast scaling issues may have to do with this: 

I guess certain methods for scaling do not work anymore because of this, the mod authors will have to update or a patch to be made

Oh welp, I guess until it is fixed I will disable the scaling and have a bouncing chastity bra XD

No such simple solution for the estrus breast growth though. I guess I will have to play without it for now...

Regardless, even for the vagina and belly only, this mod is worth it, and so far the breasts work well beside the scaling problems

Sorry, but got 1 more question. I was building a new body and used the great new "breast converge" slide which didn't exist in UUNP. But now I realized that means any time I am not naked but wearing any kind of UUNP clothings, the effect of this slider are zeroed, which means my breasts are moved further away from each other any time I am clothed. This is not only noticeable on skimpy outfits, but all of them, therefore I ask: is there a fast way to convert ALL UUNP clothes I have to BHUNP rather than following the guide for each and every one of them, or am I better of waiting until bodyslide creators release some patch to allow this option?

Are there any tutorials ? This is all so confusing. The fomod has so many options. There is "Havok objects",an option to install YGnord Race,So many new bodies like Advanced,SMP,PE etc and there is 2 Options to choose Bodies in Bodyslide now when building morphs and so much more. I have been trying for a while now but i can´t get it to work. The only thing i got working was that the PE Havok Object enabled Breast Physics. Though i don´t get why only PE worked. I chose to install this mod for YGnord race with SMP Physics but the Havok Object for SMP doesn´t work. The Vagina also doesn´t react to genitals and SLIF will not scale this body. I am so lost. Help

35 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Are there any tutorials ? This is all so confusing. The fomod has so many options. There is "Havok objects",an option to install YGnord Race,So many new bodies like Advanced,SMP,PE etc and there is 2 Options to choose Bodies in Bodyslide now when building morphs and so much more. I have been trying for a while now but i can´t get it to work. The only thing i got working was that the PE Havok Object enabled Breast Physics. Though i don´t get why only PE worked. I chose to install this mod for YGnord race with SMP Physics but the Havok Object for SMP doesn´t work. The Vagina also doesn´t react to genitals and SLIF will not scale this body. I am so lost. Help

To get the smp function working, you need the european patch files from nexus and from the other patch files the SOS and SAM collision patch then it should work again.

Why european patch files? Simple; The european keyboard has the comma in decimals the us keyboard has points in decimals. That needs to be changed to make any collision work in the proper files

32 minutes ago, klappspaten said:

To get the smp function working, you need the european patch files from nexus and from the other patch files the SOS and SAM collision patch then it should work again.

Why european patch files? Simple; The european keyboard has the comma in decimals the us keyboard has points in decimals. That needs to be changed to make any collision work in the proper files

Thats interesting. Wow. I´ll try that. Thanks in advance! Where can i find the european patch though ?

EDIT: There is the 3BBB for Special Edition which has a European Patch. Does that work for Oldrim ?

EDIT2: Oh im so sorry. This Mod actually has a Nexus version. I didn´t know. Thank you very much!