On 1/2/2020 at 11:46 PM, decaluka said:

Breast scaling issues may have to do with this: 

I guess certain methods for scaling do not work anymore because of this, the mod authors will have to update or a patch to be made

There will be no patch for this for this can't be dealt with the body. Body = mesh.

Although now I am the author of XPMSE, I do not have intention to make it so.

The reason is quite simple. 3BBB works very differently than TBBP so it simply can't be attached to TBBP bones.

Do not expect any update related to this. Wait for Racemenu to be updated for 3BBB bone branch or just use BHUNP BBP or BHUNP TBBP.

It's not a bug so it can't be fixed.

I am still curious why modders didn't mess with 'Breast' bone that contain all the breasts branches.

7 hours ago, Cornor98 said:

BHUNP butt is weird. I think it has something to do with ZGGB-R2 slider. 1st image bhunp 2nd image uunp

Please use BHUNP Advanced version. Normal BHUNP is not very worth it atm. Still, I'll take a look.

12 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Sorry, but got 1 more question. I was building a new body and used the great new "breast converge" slide which didn't exist in UUNP. But now I realized that means any time I am not naked but wearing any kind of UUNP clothings, the effect of this slider are zeroed, which means my breasts are moved further away from each other any time I am clothed. This is not only noticeable on skimpy outfits, but all of them, therefore I ask: is there a fast way to convert ALL UUNP clothes I have to BHUNP rather than following the guide for each and every one of them, or am I better of waiting until bodyslide creators release some patch to allow this option?

None. You need to wait or just use UUNP version. I know UUNP is rather low-poly which can't satisfy your eyes, but there's no shortcut.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

Oh welp, I guess until it is fixed I will disable the scaling and have a bouncing chastity bra XD

No such simple solution for the estrus breast growth though. I guess I will have to play without it for now...

Regardless, even for the vagina and belly only, this mod is worth it, and so far the breasts work well beside the scaling problems

If you aren't planning to make DD outfits 3BBB, just stick to BHUNP TBBP or BHUNP BBP.

Anyone else have an issue where the collision doesn't work the breast and an SOS penis? I have the mod, and the sos collision patch downloaded (I made sure its actually SOS and not SAM), and collision works flawlessly for the female, the penis collision even works with the vagina, it just doesn't work with the breasts. I don't know if this helps at all, but the bodyslide file I used for the body mesh was the BHUNP 3BBB SMP Havok Path (this one seems to have the most bounce).

19 hours ago, factoryclose said:

There will be no patch for this for this can't be dealt with the body. Body = mesh.

Although now I am the author of XPMSE, I do not have intention to make it so.

The reason is quite simple. 3BBB works very differently than TBBP so it simply can't be attached to TBBP bones.

Do not expect any update related to this. Wait for Racemenu to be updated for 3BBB bone branch or just use BHUNP BBP or BHUNP TBBP.

It's not a bug so it can't be fixed.

I wonder if it will happen though, given Racemenu was last patched on 07 November 2015

Maybe there should be some kind of compatibility patch (sorry if I am hoping for the impossible. I have 0 knowledge of anything related to graphics)

21 hours ago, factoryclose said:

If you aren't planning to make DD outfits 3BBB, just stick to BHUNP TBBP or BHUNP BBP.

I tried to follow that advice but still got the menu for BHUNP 3BBB in my racemenu (tested on a new game just to be sure). Is there anything I need to do to switch from 3BBB to TBBP except for choosing TBBP in bodyslide and rebuilding the batch with morphs?

EDIT: So it turns out if I ignore these sliders and leave them zeroed' everything works fine. Which means I still have sliders which can't affect clothes, but if zeroed I have it all working including scalings from other mods, weird but I will take it :)

Now I found a totally unrelated issue, but it somehow is still because of this mod: when my character becomes a vampire, her eyes don't change at all. Any ideas why and how to fix?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, so I've been trying to get this to work for some time now, but whenever I use the SMP version the stomach glitches out and moves constantly at random- I would like to use SMP, but neither the advanced, havok objects, or regular smp physics seem to be working on my character. The breasts are reasonable (so long as they're approximately the right size) but sometimes the butt glitches out a little as well. If anyone else could help out, I've tried overwriting with bodyslide in the different presets, and even tried to download the European patch (read that somewhere on this forum that you need it to get SMP to work even though I'm american). If anyone has any idea, I've done a little digging but the solutions I'm coming up with are just crashing my skyrim (which I understand why the European one did). Still though, if it helps, here's what I've done:

When I installed 3BBB, I

*I already had all the requirements

*downloaded the mod

*installed the mod with the yngord race and no other patches (I didn't install the havok objects on others as I wanted to try it on myself first)

*Ran bodyslide and chosen the advanced SMP path the first time (Following that I did the other SMP paths)

So if anyone can tell me whats going on here, thanks!

I've encountered this when using this mod, on the bodies using NNB the collision is working perfectly fine, but on this one the result is like this. Yes there is collision between ABC and 3BBB, but it's very small.

I've uninstalled and tried the various options, neither are working however, two create this issue and the third have no collision at all.

I'm posting this here since ABC works just fine with NBB and it's only 3BBB that this is happening with.

Spoiler

SMPABCTEST01.pngModernClipping.png

could i get a bit of clarification on using this body on skyrim SE?  if the questions seem stupid i'm sorry, got a throbbing headache so its possible i missed some common knowledge when looking at blog and nexus.

since this is essentially a UUNP remake i get you cant use CBBE bodyslide outfits on it.  so if i want to use say chronotrigger77's remodeled armor, would i have to port the oldrim UUNP version to SSE and convert each armor by hand using your PDF guide?  if so, is there a video showing this process?  because the last time i touched outfit studio was years ago doing a bad conversion of a dragon age outfit.

[SOLVED : update bodyslide]

using 1.50 i get bodyslide fatal errors each time i try to build the BHUNP 3BBB hands or feet, something seems wrong with the .osd files. Tried an older version (1.41), same issue.

Spoiler

[22:40:01][3]    BodySlideApp.cpp(388): Activating set 'BHUNP 3BBB Hands'...
[22:40:01][3]    BodySlideApp.cpp(1196): Using group(s): 'BHUNP 3BBB' 'UUNP 3BBB' 'Unified UNP' 
[22:40:01][3]    BodySlideApp.cpp(1357): Loading assigned presets...
[22:40:01][3]    BodySlideApp.cpp(312): Creating sliders...
[22:40:01][1]    Fatal exception has occurred, the program will terminate.

Anyone know how to fix that? can i simply roll with some uunp special in the meanwhile or is it playing with fire and CTDs?

[NOT SOLVED] : my character has the tip of her left breast slightly crushed permanently. right breast if fine. Any insight into this? Build advanced 3bbb PE havok body, according to my install.

Apparently it has to do with insufficient breast size. I also get the very slight nexk/hand/feet seam (neck picture on the right). Guess i'll switch back to the normal UUNP for now.

problem.png

Oi lads, i have a problem (it was prob answered already but fuck it) i cant get HDT SMP armors to work for some goddamn reasons. Tits work, dunno if vagina works but idc right now, ass, tights etc. are all nice and bouncy, but armors i just dont know. I prob didnt do something stupid/didnt read something i just cant make 'em work.

This is how my mod organizer looks like, the most important things are in --- ANIMATIONS ---, UUNP Armors are just bodyslides so its not very important, COCO and full_inu have smp armors/files oh yeah DINT's hair also dont works via racemenu, as helmet they work fine. Any help would be appreciated ??

REEEEEEE.png

On 1/12/2020 at 8:51 AM, johnny2by4 said:

could i get a bit of clarification on using this body on skyrim SE?  if the questions seem stupid i'm sorry, got a throbbing headache so its possible i missed some common knowledge when looking at blog and nexus.

since this is essentially a UUNP remake i get you cant use CBBE bodyslide outfits on it.  so if i want to use say chronotrigger77's remodeled armor, would i have to port the oldrim UUNP version to SSE and convert each armor by hand using your PDF guide?  if so, is there a video showing this process?  because the last time i touched outfit studio was years ago doing a bad conversion of a dragon age outfit.

'since this is essentially a UUNP remake' - Yes it's a remake. And you can use UUNP armor with it without having to converting every piece of your armor to BHUNP reference. BHUNP covers all the UUNP slides so you can batch build together. Just run nifoptimizer for your old LE UUNP and you are good to go. Of course if you want to use high-poly body in UUNP shapes, follow my pdf guide to replace the old low poly UUNP with BHUNP. Otherwise, just use the old UUNP armor mods.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:19 AM, assassin394 said:

Sorry for stupid question but does this mod have detailed vagina like CBBE 3BBB for SE?  Does collision work between BHUNP and normal UUNP? If my character with BHUNP body scissor with a follower use custom UUNP body. Does collision work between BHUNP and normal UUNP?

Acro, who is the author of CBBE 3BBB and CBBE 3BBB advanced, asked my permission to use a vagina shape from BHUNP and I allowed it. That is CBBE 3BBB Advanced. All the collisions will work if you have proper HDT xml settings.

On 1/13/2020 at 1:10 AM, Heorlasgir said:

This mod is awesome, I just have a slight little problem : no matter what I do, I get a consistent neck seam unless I'm at full weight. And it is the same for yg, for vanilla races, for advanced or not. Any idea from where it may come from ?

Neck seam issues are no longer seen in the latest version. Be sure to update the mod.

25 minutes ago, q876444540 said:

SMP was selected with your 3BBB body, but ABC still only supports PE penetration. The ABC of SMP cannot penetrate and open the vagina

The main download only has SMP for breasts to lower the impact on your PC, if you want the full SMP body go to his blog and click on the Mega link that says Aditional Patches.

Hey @factoryclose before anything else thanks for your excellent work and effort.

Right now I'm having a problem with inflation/pregnancy mod using your body. I know that breast won't scale because those old mods scale the "NPC R/L Breast" bone which you body doesn't have, but at the time of scaling the belly it does scale flat instead of round.

Using your TBBP body fix the breast scale (for obvious reasons) but the flat belly scale stays the same.

I already tried with the usual increase the Big Belly slider in BS. Messing around a little in BS and Nifs I noticed that the form the belly take is kind of similar to the belly collision of the body (VirtualBelly).

I know is not your problem but, Do you have any idea on how to fix this?

P.D. I will edit the script of those mods to change the target bone, which bone do you think is more suitable for the expansion breast01, 02 or 03?

I just try this body and it look awesome. Thank you very much for making this. I have two question

-  Does this compatible with UNP Special texture? Do I still need to blender the vagina texture somehow? I'm using fair skin 10 texture. There is fair skin option in BHUNP installation option but I'm using a custom fair skin with muscle normal map. I select it during install and it removed my muscle.

- What SOS patch is for? I'm using HDT BHUNP and SOS collison work fine without the patch but when I install the patch male actor wearing something look like underwear during animations