2 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

The latest update didn't fix it.

I just noticed another problem: belly buttons are getting stretched. Judging from screenshots from a few days ago, I don't believe the problem was there prior to v1.4. Unfortunately, I no longer have older versions to verify.

It is fixed. Check it once more.

https://imgur.com/wSkr0rN

Also I've never heard about this belly button stretched thing. Pics please.

3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

It is fixed. Check it once more.

https://imgur.com/wSkr0rN

Also I've never heard about this belly button stretched thing. Pics please.

This is what I did:

- replaced the BodySlide files with the updated ones found in UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE Fix 1-40
- used the following settings in BodySlide to build the body -> Oufit/Body: BHUNP 3BBB,  Preset: BHUNP - Dream Girl (note: all BHUNP 3BBB body options had the neck gap issue with dream girl, but I haven't tried SMP)
- reinstalled femalehead.nif located inside the HavokHeadNPCs folder
- reinstalled the xml config files and made sure hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml was the empty one

any weight below 100 is a problem:

FrLNKRaL_o.jpg

The belly button actually gets squeezed, not stretched as I described before. This armor was created using the dream girl body:

KKd13PDK_o.jpg

remove the armor to get the naked body:

FABn8osY_o.jpg

I tested UNP and Top Model and they also had this belly problem. It isn't exclusive to one body preset.

19 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

This is what I did:

- replaced the BodySlide files with the updated ones found in UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE Fix 1-40
- used the following settings in BodySlide to build the body -> Oufit/Body: BHUNP 3BBB,  Preset: BHUNP - Dream Girl (note: all BHUNP 3BBB body options had the neck gap issue with dream girl, but I haven't tried SMP)
- reinstalled the xml config files and made sure hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml was the empty one

Reveal hidden contents

FrLNKRaL_o.jpg

Can you share your mod preset Please?

21 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

This is what I did:

Reveal hidden contents

FrLNKRaL_o.jpg

The belly button actually gets squeezed, not stretched as I described before. This armor was created using the dream girl body:

Reveal hidden contents

KKd13PDK_o.jpg

remove the armor to get the naked body:

Reveal hidden contents

FABn8osY_o.jpg

I tested UNP and Top Model and they also had this belly problem. It isn't exclusive to one body preset.

Most of distortion issue must be from animation not from the body. It is also discussed and informed on XPMSE site. I'll make a patch for you to solve it. But the major solution is to fix the animation.

But this belly button doesn't seem like one. I think It's pretty normal. As I said, BHUNP is the remake of UNP and I tried to mimic UUNP as best as I could. There are some differences between BHUNP and UUNP. It's not a bug from what I saw. If you don't like it, I make it like UUNP's next time.

I found that normal BHUNP bodies still had slight neck seam when weight is 0 but not that much. Try BHUNP Advanced. Also the neck seam issue you are having must be from your face preset. Return your face morph to a default one, and then customize it again. It should fix it.

22 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

Can you share your mod preset Please?

I haven't decided yet if I'll release the racemenu preset. If permissions aren't a problem, I could also release it as a follower.

20 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Most of distortion issue must be from animation not from the body. It is also discussed and informed on XPMSE site. I'll make a patch for you to solve it. But the major solution is to fix the animation.

But this belly button doesn't seem like one. I think It's pretty normal. As I said, BHUNP is the remake of UNP and I tried to mimic UUNP as best as I could. There are some differences between BHUNP and UUNP. It's not a bug from what I saw. If you don't like it, I make it like UUNP's next time.

I found that normal BHUNP bodies still had slight neck seam when weight is 0 but not that much. Try BHUNP Advanced. Also the neck seam issue you are having must be from your face preset. Return your face morph to a default one, and then customize it again. It should fix it.

What distortion are you referring to? If that's how you intended the belly button to look, then we can cross it out as a bug.

I tried creating a new character and the neck gap is there right from the start, NPCs have it too, and it's only there with the dream girl preset. I tried half a dozen other presets and they're all fine. If the head was the source of the problem, the neck gap would also be there with BodySlide's default Unified UNP Special body. There's no neck gap with Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT special body either. I can switch to another body preset, so don't worry about it :classic_smile:

11 hours ago, ilion said:

Nice work with the higher poly body. Now it seems worth it someday for me. It will be hard converting hundreds of armor but maybe once I get the time.

Still have not tried it, for simple HDT PE its best to use the advanced BBP?

For me when converting UUNP armor to BHUNP armor, it took almost 5~10 minutes in total. Because the body reference shapes are quite the same.

Please use advanced version because normal BHUNP bodyslides have several issues still as it's just a mere duplicates of advanced version.

7 hours ago, factoryclose said:

For me when converting UUNP armor to BHUNP armor, it took almost 5~10 minutes in total.

Even less time for some simple ones. The big plus here is the much better vagina exterior mesh and the nice good old uunp morphs that allow for more customization than cbbe. I will definitely return to skyrim someday and use this body. For now I will stick with cosio for this run.

on a dif note. this is a question i've been pondering a while now but never asked merely because i'm not exactly the most skilled modder or very good with outfit studio but....there are a number of people who make follower mods with a default option for meshes and textures and any gear they  have on them fits into that default format as well. and my qestion is this. isnt there a way to do the same thing with armors for them to follow the default setting you may have manual adjusted so they can use existing smp/cbpc instead of having to rebuild hundreds of outfits? prolly no but it's something i was curious about

45 minutes ago, nappilydeestruction said:

You need to replace the meshes you build from bodyslide to the temptress race's meshes folder.

Thanks, I am slightly lost as to which files to build ?  Advanced ? or SMP or PE etc? also when i select hands or feet it just crashes...

This looks really interesting but im questioning 2 things:

Does this need custom clothing ports or will UUNP clothes work fine ?

Does it have vagina physics and would i uninstall All-In-One Animated Pussy ?

I read the post on your patreon about what types of physics there are and yes this is quite new to me. I can´t even adapt to that chaos in SSE e.g. Many Mods to choose from, going on strange websites, having to change filenames and all that etc.

EDIT: Just went ahead and installed it with the ygnord race but it seems to affect everything and not only the ygnord race. And the breast aren´t moving. They´re not detached or smth like its described in the FAQ. They just dont move. Except when im wearing UUNP clothes with physics.

4 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

Thanks, I am slightly lost as to which files to build ?  Advanced ? or SMP or PE etc? also when i select hands or feet it just crashes...

I suggest go with Advanced of BHUNP (pick BBP, TBBP or 3BBB body) plus the hands and feet.  Choose either SMP or PE, which ever works best for you.  Then build the bodies on which ever preset you like.  And you should be good.

Edit: Remember to build the meshes on the Temptress Race "meshes" folder.

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

This looks really interesting but im questioning 2 things:

Does this need custom clothing ports or will UUNP clothes work fine ?

Does it have vagina physics and would i uninstall All-In-One Animated Pussy ?

I read the post on your patreon about what types of physics there are and yes this is quite new to me. I can´t even adapt to that chaos in SSE e.g. Many Mods to choose from, going on strange websites, having to change filenames and all that etc.

EDIT: Just went ahead and installed it with the ygnord race but it seems to affect everything and not only the ygnord race. And the breast aren´t moving. They´re not detached or smth like its described in the FAQ. They just dont move. Except when im wearing UUNP clothes with physics.

Did you install the havok object?, If not install it and equip it.

7 hours ago, lint said:

Did you install the havok object?, If not install it and equip it.

Well i checked the Havok Head Option. The description of that option said that it would automatically equip it. I guess i got that wrong ?

And also are other NPC´s supposed to be affected although i checked the ygnord race ? I thought the other Races/NPCs would have regular HDT and textures but the mod overwrote both and changed them too. They no longer have HDT now.

EDIT: Well i equipped the havok objects. SMP and SMP+PE do not work. PE works however. I chose to use SMP in the installer though. Do i have to build in a certain way in bodyslide ? I saw there was 2 choices to use a Body but i wasn´t sure what the second one was. I assumed the first one was the normal Body for other Races and the second one for the ygnord. I dunno tho...