Ok, this is getting a little frustrating now, So am having the issue where body parts gets stuck in mid air when crouching, The fix says ensure to have 3BBB skeleton..... Am assuming the normal XPMSE skeleton isn't that

So am now going through the 500+Mb Archive, and I searched through every folder in it tediously , to find that there is no skeleton.nif in there at all

My question is...Where is it?! 

You guys trying to manually move files around, you should really consider just downloading the 1.3 version from Baka's Patreon page and install it through Mod Organizer.

Make sure nothing is overwriting XPMSE and don't forget to run Bodyslide with your favorite preset.

Honestly, it couldn't get any simpler than that. The less you mess around the lesser is the chance to screw things up.

my body works fine with it comes to collision and movement. the only problem i have is the breast sinking in during sex lab.

i dont know how to fix that. i installed the new version with the 1.3 patch from patron but smp body is still sinking during sexlab

Hi, thanks for sharing the new body. It's working great, and have zero complaints about it. I just wanted to ask a question to be sure if I am using this correctly. Is the Havok object absolutely needed to make the physics work? So far I have been using it and the physics works perfectly as shown, however I'd rather not use it if it isn't necessary. In some cases, other mods end up removing it from my inventory and I have to console it back in (ex. SD, SL Adventures, DiD), which is a minor hassle for me but not a gamechanger. Is it possible to get the physics without the object or am I simply overlooking something in the installation?

Also what does installing the head mesh with Havok paths for npcs do? It seems that in my game, none of my female npcs use smp physics even with this installed.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:26 AM, eleuzi said:

You guys trying to manually move files around, you should really consider just downloading the 1.3 version from Baka's Patreon page and install it through Mod Organizer.

Make sure nothing is overwriting XPMSE and don't forget to run Bodyslide with your favorite preset.

Honestly, it couldn't get any simpler than that. The less you mess around the lesser is the chance to screw things up.

Thanks for this, I was using the outdated version and was unaware of 1.3. SOS is working for me after installing it, SAM is not, but I'll take it as is and appreciate this mod very much.

Hi I do not know how does this work with the armor , im currently using a unp bikini armor but it seems to be static. how do I convert it?

I tired converting in outfit studio by changing its reference to the smp body but I cant seem to have all the parts in, it only lets me have the baseshape. also when I was done there wasn't any change to the body when I use my presets. Only the armor changed its size.

Thanks for a good body!

Just want ask something, because I already install SMP CBBE body before. After I install 3BBB body, everythings is fine. The only problem is my CBBE SMP body's vagina will not effect again. Can let me know which file or xml is affect the smp body vagina file? so I can try to replace it.

Thanks for a super nice body again!~~~ 

16 hours ago, Tops34 said:

yeah that is the one i downloaded. the 1.26 plus patch that is 1.3. The body works fine and moves well. The problem for me is that the breast go flat and into the stomach during some animation for sex lab.  is that normal or do i need to download something to get it to work.  I have the latest update for xp32 as well. 

Hello everyone in this thread,

I am glad to find this HDT Vagina All-in-one pack after I had left Skyrim for so long.

Before installing, I have just one simple question.

If my understand is correct, this pack itself contains the Bodyslide, SoS, Skin texture,

Does that mean I have to uninstall myself's Bodyslide, SoS, Fair Skin I used for long time already?

Maybe I should start a new save for this.

2 hours ago, WickedWei said:

I am glad to find this HDT Vagina All-in-one pack after I had left Skyrim for so long.

If my understand is correct, this pack itself contains the Bodyslide, SoS, Skin texture,

Does that mean I have to uninstall myself's Bodyslide, SoS, Fair Skin I used for long time already?

I would recommend to leave Bodyslide and SOS installed, Fair Skin doesn't need to be installed. Your Rig should be completly fine, by the way.

2 hours ago, WickedWei said:

No need uninstall. It will overwrite the file if any same file name.  

2 hours ago, BigBoy69696969696969696969 said:

Does anyone else have a problem with npcs? The physics dont work if they wear gloves and boots

NPCs have to equip the Havok Object ESP file for clothing physics to work. Another user posted something you might want to try.

Spoiler

@zlota said:

Head adjustment for PE is much trickyer. Mod doesn't use base head mesh. If you change head mesh, look of NPC will also change. You can attach HDT Havok Path and references to 3 xmls, but there is lot of heads.

I made somethink different. Old HDT CBBE Havok Object has leveled list and is spawned to many NPCs. So I took values from HavokCollisionObjectPESMP.nif and replace them into HDT Havok Object.nif. I didn't have time to find how many Bijin NPCs has PE phisic now, but I gess some has.

Also PE works even without Havok Object if I remove glove/boots, but it isn't convenient.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:08 PM, WickedWei said:

You don't have to. Just be careful with hdt xml stuff. Make sure nothing overwrites them.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:09 AM, BigBoy69696969696969696969 said:

How can I convert all armors at once without manually doing every armor set in outfit studio?

I said it would be easy but there's no way to convert them 'at once'..... ã… _ã… 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:43 AM, Amrovich said:

If I choose the option to place the havok object in NPCs head part. Do I still need to install the 3bbb havok object esp provided ?

Maybe? But most of time you won't need it.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:47 PM, klappspaten said:

I would recommend to leave Bodyslide and SOS installed, Fair Skin doesn't need to be installed. Your Rig should be completly fine, by the way.

There was some of texture changes because of the different vagina shape from the common UUNP version's.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:50 AM, MoistFurFur said:

1) Reinstalled XPMSE, but DO NOT choose fake physics, choose PE, make sure you are installing xpmse 4.64

2) All needed file is included in the mod, no need any other HDT PE

3) BHUNP is the new body that is included in the mod

4) Would recommend installing 2BBB version, this does not replace any other files, it just add in mod resource that support for 3BBB body for PE.

5) Run bodyslide, and FNIS

6) Test it out in game.

I'd just like to know why PE works when xp32 says to select fake physics for 3bbb ? Fake P was flattening the breast on the chest...

Does anyone have any animation alignment issues with the BHUNP 3BBB mod? I just switched over from bazingas modified chinese uunp body with naturalistic physics and the aggressors default penetrating position always seem to be some between the anus and the vagina. The vagina still reacts (opens up) as the animations plays, the penis is always seems to be missing the target.

Other than that it works fine.