4 hours ago, MoistFurFur said:

are you running devious cursed loot?

The "easiest" way to integrate DD into SMP is to drill into the .nifs generated by BodySlide and point them at the appropriate controller .xml itself. The overwhelming majority of DCL items actually originate and generate a Bodyslide body and clothing together. DD items do not do that, and thus become a target of SMP adopters who don't truly understand how the frame work operates.

For new-comers to to SMP: Add links to the SMP body or clothing .xml in the generated .nifs from your Bodyslide preset.

For old-hand SMP and Bodyslide users: Add your reference body and the appropriate SMP links to the appropriate custom .osp you use for generating your body and clothing/armor.

3BBB works just fine if you know what you're doing. It even works just fine with non-specific races if you understand the SMP .xmls involved. This is a seriously quality public release, and should be lauded as such.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:37 AM, Frisky Sensation said:

Thanks for the amazing mod, finally some good-looking female genitalia in Skyrim xD
But I encountered a little problem when I updated the mod from v 1.17 to v 1.261.

Reveal hidden contents

The upper part of the vagina sucked back in the body and the lower part was sagging for some reasons, it was perfectly fine back when I generated the body using the bodyslide from V1.17.

What could cause this? Weighting issue of the new body? Pretty sure it's not the new xml file's doing 'cause I switched back to the old one and it still sagged.

I had this exact issue.  I thought it would be due to some sort of conflict, but I tried a bare minimum profile basically only using BHUP, bodyslide, fnis, xp32, racemenu and alternate start to check, but it's there nontheless. 

I tried with all the different versions I had downloaded in a clean game. 

1.26 and 1.30 have this issue. 

1.15 Does not have this issue.

After some testing I've found the issue to be the hdtVagina.xml file in skse/plugins/hdtVagina.xml. 

The old versions have a very small file, but the new ones are much larger. Something in those settings is causing it. Using the hdtVagina.xml from earlier versions stops it from happening. 

I'm facing another problem with the new version I'm not quite sure how to fix. 

With 1.3 active and 1.3 bodies built, the SMP bounce... technically works. But as an example, if you jump, the breasts will become quite deformed during the jump, and when landing they will kind of bounce once and then reset position, it's a bit weird.

The breasts also are in a more pushed-up position compared to what the bodyslide would suggest.

The weird thing is, that if I build armor with the 1.3 body in outfit studio, and then build the armor in bodyslide.

And then disable 1.3, and activate 1.15, the breast motion seems fine again. But if I just try to override the skse files from 1.15 over 1.3, that doesn't help, so the issue isn't there. 

EDIT: Scratch that, I don't know what I did but it's working again with 1.3.

Ok so a few months back i painstakingly edited the book of unp so that solid plates of metal didnt have hdt. i recently noticed that the outfits i edited have bouncing breasts again and was wondering if this mod might be doing it. Also i seem to have the invisible women bug, makes it hard to fight the bandits when they are affected by it. any answers would significantly cut down on my testing time and are appreciated.

•  

Is there a way to fix nipple piercings with these breasts? the piercings with Devious Devices & Zap seem to almost follow with input lag.

Edit: Don't want to Spam this topic with more questions but I have one more issue I'd like to see if I could fix, While Engaging in sex animations only the left labia of the vagina moves, any fixes for this too?

Well no matter how many times I tried to install this it doesn't work for me. Boobs and Ass go flat. Here are the steps I did. I'm on MO

1) Reinstalled XPMSE with fake physics also nothing overwrites it.
2) I uninstalled HDT PE completely
3) I uninstalled COSIO completely the body that I use.
4) I Installed BHUNP 3BBB with these choices in order. 1st image next nothing to tick, 2nd option ticked HDT-SMP with its bodyslide. Next. Do not Install Ygnord race. I use the Custom Races mod from the nexus. Next I ticked SOS PE Physics. Next I ticked 3BBB for D-Cup or above. Next did not tick 3BBB HDT-PE Physics (2BBB version) - optional. Next chose a texture. Next did not install bodyslide resource and next did not install havoc objects. Done
5) Batch builded the body in bodyslide. Zeroed Sliders.
6) Copied the XPMSE skeleton and the Body part nifs into the custom races folder where all the meshes are. It's not custom races fault because I used COSIO before only with the custom race with no problems.
7) Launched Skyrim, Created a Custom Imperial, physics work but when I walk the breasts go flat, when my toon touches her breasts they go flat and also the butt goes flat. I am at a loss here. Can anyone make a detailed install instruction with the steps they did to installed it correctly?

Very bizarre issue that I can't figure out. I loaded this into an Enderal load order, and it works just fine, no issues on my existing character. If I try moving back to an earlier save, or start a new game, breasts will 'stick' in a position. When couching, it's like the very tip stays up where it would be while standing while it then stretches the breasts down to my body in sneak position. And the breast animations are, weird as I'm guessing the same thing happens when I move the very tip of the breast is just latched into one position. Zero changes were made in load order or mod order (left pane of MO2). Why would it work in one save file, but not another?

5 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Well no matter how many times I tried to install this it doesn't work for me. Boobs and Ass go flat. Here are the steps I did. I'm on MO

1) Reinstalled XPMSE with fake physics also nothing overwrites it.
2) I uninstalled HDT PE completely
3) I uninstalled COSIO completely the body that I use.
4) I Installed BHUNP 3BBB with these choices in order. 1st image next nothing to tick, 2nd option ticked HDT-SMP with its bodyslide. Next. Do not Install Ygnord race. I use the Custom Races mod from the nexus. Next I ticked SOS PE Physics. Next I ticked 3BBB for D-Cup or above. Next did not tick 3BBB HDT-PE Physics (2BBB version) - optional. Next chose a texture. Next did not install bodyslide resource and next did not install havoc objects. Done
5) Batch builded the body in bodyslide. Zeroed Sliders.
6) Copied the XPMSE skeleton and the Body part nifs into the custom races folder where all the meshes are. It's not custom races fault because I used COSIO before only with the custom race with no problems.
7) Launched Skyrim, Created a Custom Imperial, physics work but when I walk the breasts go flat, when my toon touches her breasts they go flat and also the butt goes flat. I am at a loss here. Can anyone make a detailed install instruction with the steps they did to installed it correctly?

1) Reinstalled XPMSE, but DO NOT choose fake physics, choose PE, make sure you are installing xpmse 4.64

2) All needed file is included in the mod, no need any other HDT PE

3) BHUNP is the new body that is included in the mod

4) Would recommend installing 2BBB version, this does not replace any other files, it just add in mod resource that support for 3BBB body for PE.

5) Run bodyslide, and FNIS

6) Test it out in game.

9 hours ago, MoistFurFur said:

1) Reinstalled XPMSE, but DO NOT choose fake physics, choose PE, make sure you are installing xpmse 4.64

4) Would recommend installing 2BBB version, this does not replace any other files, it just add in mod resource that support for 3BBB body for PE.

6) Test it out in game.

Thank you! That did it. It was the skeleton.

20 hours ago, MoistFurFur said:

6) Test it out in game.

Went through this again, and I've got physics on the naked body working, but armors that had physics working (Amazing World of Bikini Armor) no longer have physics. I'm assuming because of the bones used, from what little knowledge I do have of these things, but that's my guess. In Bodyslide I've tried both the BHUNP and BHUNP with Havok PE, the first doesn't give the naked body physics at all, second gives what I mentioned above. Using Zeroed Sliders for everything in a batch build.

I have been reading over comments on here and Nexus to see if others are having this issues, so please forgive me if this has been answered.

Everything works but the vag physics, collisions not working on male SOS. Belisario's Schlongs for Females works great, but not male SOS either on player or npc's. I've tried different load orders and even tried reinstalling SOS and the pussy doesn't open. I've tried both the havok pe and havok smp+pe and it's the same result. 

I'm using xpmse 4.64 and nothing is overwriting it that I can see. I've checked my overwrites folder and I see logs for fnis as well as hdt physics extension. I'd be fine with just futa if it means having this body, but is there anything I can check to fix this? Thanks!

10 hours ago, Pharcry said:

Went through this again, and I've got physics on the naked body working, but armors that had physics working (Amazing World of Bikini Armor) no longer have physics. I'm assuming because of the bones used, from what little knowledge I do have of these things, but that's my guess. In Bodyslide I've tried both the BHUNP and BHUNP with Havok PE, the first doesn't give the naked body physics at all, second gives what I mentioned above. Using Zeroed Sliders for everything in a batch build.

i guess you are trying to get armor to bounce, but there is no bounce. This is totally normal, it just mean these armor does not have the weighting of the 3 breast bones. You need to convert the armor using outfit studio.