53 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Is there someone here who got the racemenu morphs working and can explain exactly what needs to be done? I changed the values and made a new save but it still doesn't work. Not even for the Ygnord that came with the mod.

I uploaded 1.1V. It should fix the morph issue.

27 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

I meant when you run bodyslide.

Okay, I create the bodies with batch build and build morphs checked, and make sure they are in the right folder. But the racemenu morphs still don't work. I also tried saving in a new slot and reloading, but it has no effect. I understand if you can't help at this point.

So I managed to npc to have physics by letting the old all in one HDT mod (that is now deleted?) override this one. I tried copying everything from the ygnord folder into the default skyrim character asset folder and that didn't work for npcs but worked for my custom race? Now for npc's the physics on armor work like they did with the 2 bone smp and the naked body is 3 bone. If anyone has a better fix id love to hear it but this is all ive got. 

edit: the belly physics are acting funny. 

I might need to go back from this its a cool idea but i cant figure out how to either A make only my pc have 3bbb or B make the npcs have physics without combining another mod

20 hours ago, BigBoy69696969696969696969 said:

So I managed to npc to have physics by letting the old all in one HDT mod (that is now deleted?) override this one. I tried copying everything from the ygnord folder into the default skyrim character asset folder and that didn't work for npcs but worked for my custom race? Now for npc's the physics on armor work like they did with the 2 bone smp and the naked body is 3 bone. If anyone has a better fix id love to hear it but this is all ive got. 

edit: the belly physics are acting funny. 

I might need to go back from this its a cool idea but i cant figure out how to either A make only my pc have 3bbb or B make the npcs have physics without combining another mod

1. Build the body with SMP path so the npc and you have physics when naked (not using ygnord)

2. put these havok paths into your head mesh (this should enable physics for npc's with armor [and you] as long as they dont wear either a helmet, gloves or armor [only one needs to be missing methinks]) <- didnt fully test this but it was working for me so far

Spoiler

kHgEyo7.png

EDIT: Not guaranteeing this wont blow up in someone's face. Also you have to do the second step only if you don't select the head mesh from baka on last installation step in fomod or you are using a different face mesh like me.

6 hours ago, jerycho007 said:

1. Build the body with SMP path so the npc and you have physics when naked (not using ygnord)

2. put these havok paths into your head mesh (this should enable physics for npc's with armor [and you] as long as they dont wear either a helmet, gloves or armor [only one needs to be missing methinks]) <- didnt fully test this but it was working for me so far

Hide contents

kHgEyo7.png

EDIT: Not guaranteeing this wont blow up in someone's face. Also you have to do the second step only if you don't select the head mesh from baka on last installation step in fomod or you are using a different face mesh like me.

Yea that would be great if it actually worked properly with a full armor set but not wearing gloves or boots for physics to work is just dumb. Plus lots of npcs have boots and gloves anyway so it defeats the point of having physics in the first place.

Edit I already knew what your are saying I was hoping for a 100% solution

On 12/5/2019 at 2:12 AM, BigBoy69696969696969696969 said:

Yea that would be great if it actually worked properly with a full armor set but not wearing gloves or boots for physics to work is just dumb. Plus lots of npcs have boots and gloves anyway so it defeats the point of having physics in the first place.

Edit I already knew what your are saying I was hoping for a 100% solution

nvm it seems to work with all armor equipped, at least for PC I'll try NPC's when I get home

EDIT: still not home but my solution seems like what you wanted but if you can I'd advise to use it with custom race, mine is fucked somehow so I don't bother and then have all npc's just use normal hdt

EDIT2: yes the physics will work if you have a helmet that doesnt completely replace the head mesh; now be careful when moving trough the hair type slider in racemenu as some heavy hdt hairs will crash skyrim but once you have the one you want equipped you should be fine; just dont touch hair in racemenu if you have the hdt in the head mesh; so far no irregularities aside from that.

First, thank you Baka for finishing and sharing such a beautiful work with us. Physics is really awesome, the bouncing triggered by moving is perfect and magnificent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I encountered problem though I made it myself not your fault...

Strange thing happened after I tried to install Baka's Animated Beasts Cocks:  ABC but failed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the thing.

After I installed ABC, animal penis still didn't act collision with vagina.

And what's more strange was that it made human penis not working collision with vagina like it. What a disaster I made...

Originally human penis did work collision with vagina but it doesn't act now with vagina anymore either.

So I uninstalled Animated Beasts Cocks ABC and related creature mods.

However, that changed nothing.

Even though I tried to uninstalled HDT Vagina Body All-In-One 1.3V, reinstalled it and created body again,

human penis still don't act with vagina.

My XPMSE, SOS, Sexlab, and of course Baka's all-in-one pack are all latest version.

It's certain that I chose "used" in HDT vagina installation.

m9GRbBO.png

I built a body included Baka's HDTvagina bodyand UUNP Hands/Feet Special.

Nw8fYJ6.png

This is the mod order. I always have Baka's pack be in the last so it can overwrite other mods.

aIXOqHn.png

Though it showed that the HDT-PE 1428 was totally overwritten by Baka's pack, it's normal cause there is HDT-PE inside Baka's pack I remember.

d9YMp87.png

Help, please. It is really weird this time.

Physics works well(the bouncing is really perfect), but the collision problem is what I met.

PS. Fingers work collision with vaginas.

7 minutes ago, Cicada3301 said:

is this mod is final 1.3 version on nexus and on mega or the final release is hidden somethere?

(just asking, because in fomod is marked as v1.1 and all mod archives marked as 1.1)

Spoiler
Change logs

- 2019-12-03(1.1V Official) - Recover deleted several slides such as 7BUNP, ZGGB-R2, CNHF, etc,.
- Slight breasts weihgt edits.
- Fixed the Racemenumorph script.

- 2019.11.23(1.3V / 1.0V Official) - Final Patch
- Fixed all the bodyslides to make them compatible with the original UUNP bodyslides. (There won't be any seams even when you equip old uunp armor.)
- Added a couple of new bodyslides.

- 2019.11.15(1.261V) -
- Sorry, fixed the overlay issue.

- 2019.11.13(1.26V) -
- Fixed slight weight mismatch and the seam issue on wrists from 1.25V.

- 2019.11.09(1.25V) -
- Fixed the issue that slavetats or any overlays didn't work for the body.
- Added more option in bodyslides so that you don't have to equip dummy havok objects anymore.
- Fixed the problem that the half of the UNP form body types have issues with neck seam.(Really fixed...)
- Copy bodyslide options from BHUNP reference body for the hands and the feet just in case you had a hands and feet seam issue.
- Fixed fomod, the NPC HDT head will be installed properly this time.

- 2019.11.09(1.22V) -
- Fixed the overall weight issues, Added a body for smp havok physics. You don't need to equip havok object for this one. You can simply update 1.21V to 1.22V by downloading the patch file.

- 2019.11.08(1.21V) -
- Fixed the neck seam again. I missed the bone weights. Sorry

- 2019.11.08(1.20V) -
- Fixed the neck seam when the weight is 0.
- Fixed the writs seam with UNP based hands meshes.
- No more UUNP, now the mod moved to the next generation. BHUNP.
- Added more bodyslide sliders.
- Seperated Anus and Vagina meshes to make the body compatible with existing texture mods.
- Simplify the installation procedure. Now SMP will only deal with 3BBB bone branch in order to optimize game play.
- Added more options for Dummy Havok Objects. SMP will not work until you equip it.

- 2019.10.25(1.17V) -
- Removed the skeleton files from the pack beause XPMSE 4.60 version is out.
- Added options to disable SMP belly collision. You can now leave belly physics to PE.
- Added additional options for smp users. SMP users now can pick which part you want to disable PE physics.

From the blog so yeah 1.1 is latest

https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2019/10/uunp-3bbb-vagina-smppe-body-for-le.html?zx=f1bd3d8a8ae43618

2 hours ago, Nayl said:

Looks like a confliction between the slot 32 not being replaced by the outfit. Is the armor not using slot 32 (body)?

The armor is using slot 46. another armor does the same thing and it uses slot 57. Do you know how to fix this issue?

On 12/7/2019 at 10:22 PM, Cicada3301 said:

is this mod is final 1.3 version on nexus and on mega or the final release is hidden somethere?

(just asking, because in fomod is marked as v1.1 and all mod archives marked as 1.1)

Nexus one is the latest one. Sorry for the confusion. I just deleted Mega Download to prevent it.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:40 AM, kizekkun said:

Is there a way to update racemenu or ECE to have updated bone sliders to modify the breast?

It's for Racemenu author, not me. I added TBBP version for those who might want it.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:13 AM, WickedWei said:

First, thank you Baka for finishing and sharing such a beautiful work with us. Physics is really awesome, the bouncing triggered by moving is perfect and magnificent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I encountered problem though I made it myself not your fault...

Strange thing happened after I tried to install Baka's Animated Beasts Cocks:  ABC but failed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the thing.

After I installed ABC, animal penis still didn't act collision with vagina.

And what's more strange was that it made human penis not working collision with vagina like it. What a disaster I made...

Originally human penis did work collision with vagina but it doesn't act now with vagina anymore either.

So I uninstalled Animated Beasts Cocks ABC and related creature mods.

However, that changed nothing.

Even though I tried to uninstalled HDT Vagina Body All-In-One 1.3V, reinstalled it and created body again,

human penis still don't act with vagina.

My XPMSE, SOS, Sexlab, and of course Baka's all-in-one pack are all latest version.

It's certain that I chose "used" in HDT vagina installation.

m9GRbBO.png

I built a body included Baka's HDTvagina bodyand UUNP Hands/Feet Special.

Nw8fYJ6.png

This is the mod order. I always have Baka's pack be in the last so it can overwrite other mods.

aIXOqHn.png

Though it showed that the HDT-PE 1428 was totally overwritten by Baka's pack, it's normal cause there is HDT-PE inside Baka's pack I remember.

d9YMp87.png

Help, please. It is really weird this time.

Physics works well(the bouncing is really perfect), but the collision problem is what I met.

PS. Fingers work collision with vaginas.

I think my abc collision radius was too small. I'll check it out. Also you should get my SOS patch for PE collision on my blog.

5 hours ago, Big-Guy said:

Physics work but this happens with most HDT and smp armor I try, I've tried re-building the bodies and armor in bodyslide and reinstalling bodyslide, Where did i go wrong? 

Because you build SMP body and you expected PE to work for your breasts. Also you didn't delete tbbp weights from the clothes.

3 hours ago, Big-Guy said:

Physics work but this happens with most HDT and smp armor I try, I've tried re-building the bodies and armor in bodyslide and reinstalling bodyslide, Where did i go wrong? 

I once fixed that problem, but I don't remember exactly how.

Try this:

First check if the outfit works with PE or SMP, if it's SMP you'll need to copy the weight of the breasts from your body to the outfit in OutfitStudio.

If the outfit use PE then you'll need to change the NifString to link it to the XML your body use (BodyShape.XML) and then do the same from above.

P.D. sorry for my crappy english.

Naughty.7z1. Outfit probably has "NPC R Breast01", "NPC L Breast01", or "NPC R Breast", "NPC L Breast" (or if it's tbbp it has all 4). But the outfit does not have the 3bbb breast bones.

You will need to load the 3bbb uunp in outfit studio as the reference, load the outfit, delete the old hdt breast bones (the ones starting with NPC) and then copy over the 3bbb breast bones to the outfit (they are at the very bottom of the bone list in outfit studio).

Then save the nif out (I cheat and do this in the "shapedata" folder of the outfits bodyslide files set and then just rebuild the outfit in bodyslide).

So yeah.

Body has "L Breast01" thru "L Breast03" and "R Breast01" thru "R Breast03" and the outfit has "NPC L Breast", "NPC L Breast1", "NPC R Breast", and "NPC R Breast1". One set of bones is being driven by HDT SMP (3bbb's bones that do NOT start with NPC) and the other set of breast bones are driven by HDT PE (the bbp/tbbp breast bones start with NPC).

So delete the old weights from the outfit, copy the new weights in and things will bounce okay.

Or Delete the bones from the body and convert it to tbbp bones (kinda where I went cause I'm lazy).

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=819803

TBBP Breast Bones.jpg

3BBB Breast Bones.jpg