Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

You can have that house if you kill the Jarl of Whiterun. ☠️

Dragonreach will be all yours! ?

For the rest I recommend to take over Rorikstead ?

those damn meddlesome interfering npc's get everywhere don't they? :joy:

Some changes here that might need explained. I have integrated the Hydra Slaver Followers patches into all other HSG patches. The HSG beauty patches are now on the main download page. All patches are now segregated by the mod they patch, rather than the items they add.

There are now 4, and only 4, patches for HSG and they are all in the same zip file. The plugin names and their function is explicity detailed on the mod page.

Hopefully, this should all now be simple enough that even DTMT could understand it.

BE CONFUSED AGAIN I DARE YOU

21 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

those damn meddlesome interfering npc's get everywhere don't they? :joy:

You might like the Whiterun Brothel mod. The interior/exterior is a revamped version of Dragonsreach.

DTMT, is this a safe mod, or is it buggy?

On 5/16/2020 at 12:13 AM, King-Crimson said:

Heya, I've made the Bikini Armors for NPCs compatible with the beautiful changes from Bijin (Warmaidens, Wives, NPCs).

Now, these NPCs are both beautiful and wear skimpy bikini armors.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot1629.thumb.jpg.8de84f957faddc43556ef1491a64b5ad.jpg

This will only work for:

- Skyrim LE (because I dont give a rats ass about SE)

- Bikini Armors for NPCs 27_03_2020.7z

- Bijin AIO (under optional, reed the description!!!) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/?tab=description)

Overwrite the original Bijin AIO.esp with the one from my rar.

Load Order:

[...]

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

Bikini Armors for NPCs.esp

Bijin AIO.esp

[...]

I only changed the Bijin file, so this "should" still work if the Bikini Armors for NPCs get updated. 

Possible issues: NPCs you've already met may turn out naked. This can be fixed by "ressurect" via console. However, I have no idea if that negatively affects active/ongoing quests... So better be careful when you do that.

Bikini for NPCS _ Bijin.rar 51.67 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for this. I have had time to look over it and it looks fine. Would it be OK with you if I put this for upload on the main download page? I'll credit you in the credits section.

I had made my own compatibility version of Bikini Armors for the mods in my LO, but it was specific to my own LO so I couldn't upload it for other users. Yours will be usable by other poeple.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for this. I have had time to look over it and it looks fine. Would it be OK with you if I put this for upload on the main download page? I'll credit you in the credits section.

I had made my own compatibility version of Bikini Armors for the mods in my LO, but it was specific to my own LO so I couldn't upload it for other users. Yours will be usable by other poeple.

Sure, do that.

I also made changes to other mods such as Dames of Skyrim but my LO contains heavy eps merges. Bijin is the only file that I'm able to share with others ;)

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

You might like the Whiterun Brothel mod. The interior/exterior is a revamped version of Dragonsreach.

DTMT, is this a safe mod, or is it buggy?

I've had 2 versions of this mod. One is still available but the other one which was a lot better has disappeared (hope to see it back).  I had really long loading problems with it

as the mod was too large, the brothel was too big, it had too many lights, too many high textures to make it playable.  The author sadly removed it and it was a shame, all that was needed was to lighten the load. There were some great outfits in it too that are not in the current version, I'd like to see them back also.

Greetings all. First off, let me say I love these mods, Corsec! Thank you.

Unfortunately, some static HSG girls have turned to foxes! I know! I decided to do a test.

Here's what I did. (Using Mod Organizer.) Using only the original HSG I coc to three locations that have static slavegirls. (This forces them to reset.)

Dragonbridge, Rorikstead and Solitude stables.

Using only the original HSG: all slavegirls have the original appearance and wear only zaz bondage gear as expected.

Using "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices:" all have the original appearance and now wear devious devices. Male slaves are there and naked.

Using "Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices:" all slave girls turn to foxes.

My conclusion is that something in "Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices" is turning them into foxes.

29 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Greetings all. First off, let me say I love these mods, Corsec! Thank you.

Unfortunately, some static HSG girls have turned to foxes! I know! I decided to do a test.

Here's what I did. (Using Mod Organizer.) Using only the original HSG I coc to three locations that have static slavegirls. (This forces them to reset.)

Dragonbridge, Rorikstead and Solitude stables.

Using only the original HSG: all slavegirls have the original appearance and wear only zaz bondage gear as expected.

Using "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices:" all have the original appearance and now wear devious devices. Male slaves are there and naked.

Using "Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices:" all slave girls turn to foxes.

My conclusion is that something in "Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices" is turning them into foxes.

Yeah, this is a very annoying problem that has appeared for other users. It happens with the Beauty version of the patch, or with the previous iterations of the patch. The problem seems to be when the levelled lists I made get changed in a way that prevents templates from working properly, so NPCs revert to their default race which is a fox. Bashed patches seem to do this.

First, download the latest version of the HSG patches and use those instead, if you have not already. You should be using the 17_05_2020 versions.

Second, if you are using a bashed patch, either don't include the HSG patches in the bashed patch or load them after the bashed patch (or both). Just don't let the bashed patch touch it. Same for any other auto patcher that touches HSG.

If you are not using a bashed patch, then my solution to this problem isn't working as intended so I need to debug this even more. Maybe post your modlist, it might help me debug.

EDIT: I just double checked and the latest HSG works fine, so if there is a fox bug it's becasue something is interacting badly with the HSG patch.

Corsec, thanks. I am running the latest version. I will see if running after the bashes patch makes a difference.

Ok, placed it after the bashed patch and now Solitude and Dragonbridge work as expected. Rorikstead is still borked, no idea why. But it's progress!

3 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Rorikstead is still borked, no idea why. But it's progress!

OH! Need to check Rorikstead than =D

Do all HSG slaves turn to foxes or only certain ones?

On my last test only Khajiit HSG slaves turned into foxes if the beauty patch was bashed.

I have some mods that add more Khajiit to Taverns and Caravans, so my guess was that they conflict and cause the mix up in bashed patch.

Bashed patch doesn't mess things up, but tries to solve conflicts between mods that try to do the same.

So something in Corsecs mods tries to change Khajiit related lvl lists?

If I move the beauty patch below bashed patch it all seems to work out fine, but I wasn't in Rorikstead yet.

Omw there now! =D

(you have probably different NPC replacers than me, so maybe that causes different effects on the HSG?)

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

OH! Need to check Rorikstead than =D

Do all HSG slaves turn to foxes or only certain ones?

On my last test only Khajiit HSG slaves turned into foxes if the beauty patch was bashed.

I have some mods that add more Khajiit to Taverns and Caravans, so my guess was that they conflict and cause the mix up in bashed patch.

Bashed patch doesn't mess things up, but tries to solve conflicts between mods that try to do the same.

So something in Corsecs mods tries to change Khajiit related lvl lists?

If I move the beauty patch below bashed patch it all seems to work out fine, but I wasn't in Rorikstead yet.

Omw there now! =D

(you have probably different NPC replacers than me, so maybe that causes different effects on the HSG?)

The HSG Beauty patch clones levelled lists from Immersive Wenches, and also removes a flag from those cloned lists. It directs those cloned levelled lists to be the template for many hydra slavegirls. The HSG levelled lists are redirected to use the cloned ones from Immersive Wenches.

So there's not a lot of opportunity for another mod to conflict with the Beauty patch if it doesn't change HSG or Immersive Wenches.

Ok, maybe there's a way to test this. If yo run the Bashed Patch with just my HSG beauty patch. then upload it to me then I can then open it up in TES5Edit.

i could verify this quickly if I could open a bashed patch plugin.

Just thought i should drop by and say 'Thanks for all this work'.

...I'm completely rebuilding my game based around these mods and the idea of shoehorning in as many underdressed ladies etc in as possible (so many follower mods...) so i figured i should probably tell you that your work does make a difference to people's skyrim fun.

Thanks for all the effort!

12 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Just thought i should drop by and say 'Thanks for all this work'.

...I'm completely rebuilding my game based around these mods and the idea of shoehorning in as many underdressed ladies etc in as possible (so many follower mods...) so i figured i should probably tell you that your work does make a difference to people's skyrim fun.

Thanks for all the effort!

Thanks for the validation. I appreciate the feedback and it's satisfying when people enjoy my mods. You might want to check out my other mods for a kinky version of the Populated Skyrim series.

7 hours ago, Durante said:

Do you know the mod "Bikini Maiden" ? How does it compare in terms of bikini armor variety for deadly wenches?

My Deadly Wenches patch only adds hide, leather, iron, steel and nord plate armors to deadly wench bandits. Other enemy types aren't affected, because there aren't bikini equivalents for their armors (for example, no bikini armor for imperials or stormcloaks). Bikini Maiden adds bikinis to forsworn and vampires as well as bandits, and also adds higher level armors to them like companion, blades and falmer bikinis.

If you are already using Bikini Maiden, I recommend you use it's patches rather than mine for compatibility reasons.

If you want a more comprehensive way to add bikini armors to the game then I'd recommend checking out Monoman's Bikinifier, which has just recently been released. I don't know how it works.

3 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

someone please make all this for SE :) if they are allowed

This is fine with me, my mods are free use. I won't make SSE ports only because I don't have SSE.

In regard to the Vanilla NPCs Now Slavers patch, as a suggestion you could avoid mod conflicts by implementing it as a run-once script (or even possibly as a batch file) that simply adds those NPCs to the zbfSlaverFaction, rather than modifying the NPC records. 

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

In regard to the Vanilla NPCs Now Slavers patch, as a suggestion you could avoid mod conflicts by implementing it as a batch file or script that simply adds those NPCs to the zbfSlaverFaction, rather than modifying the NPC records. 

I don't know anything about scripting. Not a single thing. That is simply not an option for me.

But I could do this with batch files? Those are just .txt files that the player can run preset commands from in the console, right? So if I could queue up commands in the .txt file to add vanilla NPCs to the zaz faction, then the player could run the .bat in the console to make the transfer? Am I getting the idea correct?

After some research, it seems like the problem is that the addfaction command uses the faction ID number, which is dependent on it's position in the LO. In order for the .bat to work for all users, everyone would need to have the zaz plugin in the same load order position. That doesn't seem feasible.

Sorry, it seemed like a good idea, but I wouldn't know how to implement it if the faction ID changes with LO. Is there any way to make it work as intended?

27 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Is there any way to make it work as intended?

You're right about the Zaz load index changing.  That would have to be explained in the mod instructions, so the player would know to edit the batch file and do a global replacement.  For example, if the faction ID in the batch file is XX0096B0, the player can replace "XX" with the actual index with a single "Replace All" command.  That is a small inconvenience for the player, but it avoids mod conflicts (all those cosmetic mods) and it saves a mod slot. 

Since you've already created the esp, then if you like you could offer the batch file as an alternative.  If players don't want to mess with a batch file and will accept some conflicts with NPC records, they can use the esp file.  Otherwise they can edit the batch file, run it once, and forget about it.  I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just offering a suggestion for what you might want to do.

16 hours ago, Corsec said:

I don't know anything about scripting. Not a single thing. That is simply not an option for me.

But I could do this with batch files? Those are just .txt files that the player can run preset commands from in the console, right? So if I could queue up commands in the .txt file to add vanilla NPCs to the zaz faction, then the player could run the .bat in the console to make the transfer? Am I getting the idea correct?

After some research, it seems like the problem is that the addfaction command uses the faction ID number, which is dependent on it's position in the LO. In order for the .bat to work for all users, everyone would need to have the zaz plugin in the same load order position. That doesn't seem feasible.

Sorry, it seemed like a good idea, but I wouldn't know how to implement it if the faction ID changes with LO. Is there any way to make it work as intended?

It's not that hard to check which load order a mod has in papyrus. If you can tell us what you exactly need I'm sure we can help with a small script. Running a batch file to modify things ingame very limited in the things it can but more so it's not flexible.

A small example to add NPC's to the dcur no sollicitation list:

Spoiler

FormList dcur_NoSolicitation = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000CF4E1, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") As FormList #load the formlist (get ID from Tes5Edit) loadorder does not matter at all
if (dcur_NoSolicitation) #only do if the ESP is loaded/found
	dcur_NoSolicitation.AddForm(CMM_Alen.GetBaseObject()) #add the NPC to the list
	dcur_NoSolicitation.AddForm(CMM_Slave01.GetBaseObject())
	dcur_NoSolicitation.AddForm(CMM_Slave02.GetBaseObject())
endif

Also totally unrelated, which armor mod are you using in this screenshot?

14927190_enb2020_05_2223_06_44_92.jpg.0d9830b0d3ef501d0f23655b9ec344bc.jpg.639cd97650f2f90d3dca623978f4258a.jpg.457c30999b01851857a03953b0ba0d1f.jpg

These are interesting ideas. The console commands for adding factions are as follows-

addfac/addtofaction <faction ID> <faction rank>

But this assumes the NPC is highlighted in the console and that their ID will already be selected. So what would be the correct format for the addfaction command for an NPC that is not already selected in the console? I assume the ID would be placed in there somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

For a .bat file I suppose I can copy-paste the command as many times as necessary into a .txt file, then copy-paste in the ID from TES5Edit for the NPCs. It's tedious, but less than I needed to make the plugin. I assume I'd also need to produce a zaz slaver faction removal option, just in case it became necessary to revert for whatever reason.

For a script, I don't know what would be optimal. The core function would need to be adding the zaz slaver faction to a pre-made list of NPCs. Presumably I'd need to edit in the NPCs in the CK rather than with Notepad++, which is discouraging since I hate the CK. I wouldn't know anything about how to implement it, let alone how to do it reliably and safely. The only knowledge I'd have to contribute would be the list of NPCs that needed changing. It'd also be super handy if it was something that I could easily add/remove NPCs to because I'm sure the list of NPCs would change over time.

18 minutes ago, Corsec said:

These are interesting ideas. The console commands for adding factions are as follows-

addfac/addtofaction <faction ID> <faction rank>

But this assumes the NPC is highlighted in the console and that their ID will already be selected. So what would be the correct format for the addfaction command for an NPC that is not already selected in the console? I assume the ID would be placed in there somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

For a .bat file I suppose I can copy-paste the command as many times as necessary into a .txt file, then copy-paste in the ID from TES5Edit for the NPCs. It's tedious, but less than I needed to make the plugin. I assume I'd also need to produce a zaz slaver faction removal option, just in case it became necessary to revert for whatever reason.

For a script, I don't know what would be optimal. The core function would need to be adding the zaz slaver faction to a pre-made list of NPCs. Presumably I'd need to edit in the NPCs in the CK rather than with Notepad++, which is discouraging since I hate the CK. I wouldn't know anything about how to implement it, let alone how to do it reliably and safely. The only knowledge I'd have to contribute would be the list of NPCs that needed changing. It'd also be super handy if it was something that I could easily add/remove NPCs to because I'm sure the list of NPCs would change over time.

Yeah that's what I meant with a bat file not going to work. It would require every NPC to be added to a group which both can have different load ID's. ;) 

In Skyrim you can't add a faction to another faction as far as I know, that would make this a lot easier. What you can do is add every NPC this mod adds to the zbf slaver faction like this:

Faction zbfFactionSlaver = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000096B0, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") As Faction
if (zbfFactionSlaver)
	NPCAddedByMod01.GetBaseObject().AddToFaction(zbfFactionSlaver)
	NPCAddedByMod02.GetBaseObject().AddToFaction(zbfFactionSlaver)
	NPCAddedByMod03.GetBaseObject().AddToFaction(zbfFactionSlaver)
endif

actor Property NPCAddedByMod01 Auto
actor Property NPCAddedByMod02 Auto
actor Property NPCAddedByMod03 Auto

1 minute ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah that's what I meant with a bat file not going to work. It would require every NPC to be added to a group which both can have different load ID's. ;) 

In Skyrim you can't add a faction to another faction as far as I know, that would make this a lot easier. What you can do is add every NPC this mod adds to the zbf slaver faction like this:

Faction zbfFactionSlaver = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000096B0, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") As Faction
if (zbfFactionSlaver)
	NPCAddedByMod01.GetBaseObject().AddToFaction(zbfFactionSlaver)
	NPCAddedByMod02.GetBaseObject().AddToFaction(zbfFactionSlaver)
	NPCAddedByMod03.GetBaseObject().AddToFaction(zbfFactionSlaver)
endif

actor Property NPCAddedByMod01 Auto
actor Property NPCAddedByMod02 Auto
actor Property NPCAddedByMod03 Auto

Currently it's only adding factions to vanilla NPCs, who originate in official plugins with a predictable LO. I'd assume users are following best practice (including setting up LO for official content) and using all DLC. Therefore, I would expect the load IDs should only be changing for the zaz faction. HexBolt8 mentioned earlier that users could use search and replace in the .txt file to adjust for LO changes, do you think this wouldn't work well?

Adding all NPCs from a particular plugin wouldn't work either. The NPCs need to be selected by hand, there isn't a simple selection criteria. It's just as important to exclude certain NPCs as it is to include others. That's why it would need a pre-made list of NPCs.

Of course, that's all assuming that it would pick the same NPCs as me. I'm sure other users would have different preferences. If it was a script, and if it could be made to pick NPCs on other criteria, that may satisfy other users. Race and gender would be useful. Keywords or outfit types would work too. Selecting for the barkeep outfit would have the effect of including many inkeeps, for example.