Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

3 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Interesting...

I'm using the second one with the Cosio body and a custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file and get no clipping from mods without bodyslide support. I'm still working on the hdt file for collision but the jiggle is awesome. Collision is difficult without a standalone coordinate graph to base it from.

BelindaAmane.xml 4.93 kB · 0 downloads BelindaWench2.0.xml 3.77 kB · 0 downloads

I used to use the cosio body but I found some errors like the breasts would sometimes flatten like pancakes or be too high on the chest or both. Also I make all NPCs female and the cosio mesh is 3x the CCBBE HDT so it strains my GPU. This is the best HDT I've found yet-

4 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Interesting...

I'm using the second one with the Cosio body and a custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file and get no clipping from mods without bodyslide support. I'm still working on the hdt file for collision but the jiggle is awesome. Collision is difficult without a standalone coordinate graph to base it from.

BelindaAmane.xml 4.93 kB · 1 download BelindaWench2.0.xml 3.77 kB · 1 download

Here's my preset, in case anyone is wondering. 'Mammoth' refers to the thicness. I also make the breasts on my PC much bigger. You can tell she's the most important person in the world, because she's the bustiest and everyone is constantly trying to enslave her. That's how 'love' works, right? LOL.

Mammoth51.xml

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

You can tell she's the most important person in the world, because she's the bustiest and everyone is constantly trying to enslave her. That's how 'love' works, right? LOL.

That sounds a lot like the perils of gwendoline, a 1984 film that for the life of me, I don't understand how it made it past the censors. I think I still have a copy of it somewhere on VHS. XD

I use

to tweak the hdt to conform to the cosio body/my preset. I found that modifying the body in bodyslide wouldn't match up with any hdt published. If I went outside of any vanilla type norm, weird stuff like you described would happen.

I don't use this preset but the name is apt.

BelindaOMG2.0.xml

59 minutes ago, Ripstop said:

That sounds a lot like the perils of gwendoline, a 1984 film that for the life of me, I don't understand how it made it past the censors. I think I still have a copy of it somewhere on VHS. XD

I use

to tweak the hdt to conform to the cosio body/my preset. I found that modifying the body in bodyslide wouldn't match up with any hdt published. If I went outside of any vanilla type norm, weird stuff like you described would happen.

I don't use this preset but the name is apt.

BelindaOMG2.0.xml 5.55 kB · 0 downloads

LOL each of her breasts is bigger than her shoulder width. If she wants to ever stand up straight she'd need be immersed in water to support her weight, like a dinosaur. I make the NPC breasts a manageable size because I want the PC to have noticeably larger breasts than any other. In a BDSM playground like this, the PC needs a reason to stand out and be special, and being given an especially loud voice by a dragon god just isn't impressive enough.

I've never heard of the film you mentioned but on the subject of sexploitation I remember watching Russ Meyer's Supervixens (1975) and laughing uproariously throughout the whole thing.

I don't hope to ever understand the arcane details of bodyslide and HDT, I'm just glad to stick to something that works and doesn't need fixing.

20 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I've never heard of the film you mentioned but on the subject of sexploitation I remember watching Russ Meyer's Supervixens (1975) and laughing uproariously throughout the whole thing.

I believe he did a film called Mondo Topless which was also outrageous. At the time, we'd go to the drive in (dusk to dawn) and see all these. Flesh Gordon is another one worth watching for the lols.

I give up. Is there a download on this that only applies DD to the hydra slaves and not the tavern wenches? I'm using "Hydra Slavegirls Patches 17_05_20" and only using the "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp" but it applies to wenches as well. Since I use Radiant Prostitution I like to have wenches remain not enslaved.

9 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

I give up. Is there a download on this that only applies DD to the hydra slaves and not the tavern wenches? I'm using "Hydra Slavegirls Patches 17_05_20" and only using the "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp" but it applies to wenches as well. Since I use Radiant Prostitution I like to have wenches remain not enslaved.

Some hydra slavegirls use the tavern wench outfit so I changed it to be DDs. Here's a modified version of the file you are using. I have removed the edits to tavern clothes. Now some hydra slavegirls wil be wearing tavern clothes, but so will all the tavern wenches.

To be honest I had never really considered that anyoe would want the tavern clothes left unchanged. I was clearly wrong about that, sorry.

If you are using Immersive Wenches to provide tavern wenches then I recommend the Luxury Collection patches. They also change tavern clothes so if you load them after the HSG patch then it will fix the problem for you.

Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp

11 hours ago, Corsec said:

To be honest I had never really considered that anyoe would want the tavern clothes left unchanged. I was clearly wrong about that, sorry.

No problem at all. Many thanks for going out of your way.

If you are using Immersive Wenches to provide tavern wenches then I recommend the Luxury Collection patches. They also change tavern clothes so if you load them after the HSG patch then it will fix the problem for you.

I actually really enjoy Luxury Collection and want to add it in there. The problem is I love Clams of Skyrim even more and nobody's made a bodyslide compatibility addon for the two mods yet. Maybe one day.

Spoiler

If anybody knows of a short but thorough guide on how to edit bodyslide files to work with different body mesh mods please send me a PM. I'm working with Mod Organizer which complicates things for me.

3 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

No problem at all. Many thanks for going out of your way.

I actually really enjoy Luxury Collection and want to add it in there. The problem is I love Clams of Skyrim even more and nobody's made a bodyslide compatibility addon for the two mods yet. Maybe one day.

Hide contents

If anybody knows of a short but thorough guide on how to edit bodyslide files to work with different body mesh mods please send me a PM. I'm working with Mod Organizer which complicates things for me.

I've been using CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina 5.7 https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-inni-outie-hdt-vagina/

with Luxury Collection and it's not perfect.  Stockings are the most noticeably wrong, so I slavetat cbbe stockings on them instead.

Anisha the Bottlehandler is wearing Sultry Stockings 5 and you can see the tear, but the outfit is fine. Or you could look at as wear and tear. ;)

Besides that Sofia like Luxury Collection.

Leon - Honeyside 2020-07-09 16.15.38.jpg

Leon - Honeyside 2020-07-09 16.23.46.jpg

13 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is COSIO incompatible with Luxury Collection? I used COSIO for a while and I didn't notice any particular problems, except that my preset was so large it caused clipping problems. What was going wrong for you?

Some items in the Luxury Collection I didn't include because there seemed to be armor slot issues, they would be auto-unqeuipped when other LC items were worn.

15 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

so I slavetat cbbe stockings on them instead.

Anisha the Bottlehandler is wearing Sultry Stockings 5 and you can see the tear, but the outfit is fine. Or you could look at as wear and tear. ;)

I'm to anal not to notice clipping. And slavetat clothing usually bothers me. It's why I still use Vanilla clothing with higher quality textures and meshes. I might consider this though if I end up waiting long enough. Tbh I'm still fixing about half a dozen other things on my game before I get to even worrying about this.

2 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

From this thread Luxury Collection is being worked on.

I now have a page I will visit weekly in anticipation for a while. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

Is COSIO incompatible with Luxury Collection? I used COSIO for a while and I didn't notice any particular problems, except that my preset was so large it caused clipping problems. What was going wrong for you?

Like Steve said, stockings look horrible and things just don't generally "fit" right to the point where it bothers me enough to just wait for a fix to be implemented.

8 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

Like Steve said, stockings look horrible and things just don't generally "fit" right to the point where it bothers me enough to just wait for a fix to be implemented.

Well, if the stockings are a problem then I can make an alternate masterlist with the stockings removed. Shouldn't take long, it's an easy edit, 5 minutes at most. Let me know if you want an edited LC masterlist with the stockings removed. And if there are any stockings you want left in, or anything else removed, also let me know. Is it only stockings that are a problem? For example, are the legs on the full-body outfits fitted correctly (like the one in the thesteve812's pic Sofia is wearing)?

21 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Well, if the stockings are a problem then I can make an alternate masterlist with the stockings removed. Shouldn't take long, it's an easy edit, 5 minutes at most. Let me know if you want an edited LC masterlist with the stockings removed. And if there are any stockings you want left in, or anything else removed, also let me know. Is it only stockings that are a problem? For example, are the legs on the full-body outfits fitted correctly (like the one in the thesteve812's pic Sofia is wearing)?

It really doesn't bug me that much. I'm really just enjoy seeing the npc in something different than vanilla.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:25 AM, Corsec said:

I downloaded the Patch from Meikel1403 and it's looking near flawless with no real issues. Thanks for the help though.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

could you make a patch for The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED by https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered

It's a complete rework of the base TAWOBA mod, it is standalone. It already assigns bikini armors to female bandits and thalmor, so you don't need me to patch in that feature. You can also the 'Complete' versions to let bandits have higher level armors like Falmer or Dwarven, my patches don't allow that.

However it doesn't assign bikini armors to unique named females, like Jenassa, Uthgerd, Irileth etc. That's the only thing my patches do that TAWOBA REMASTERED doesn't. Technically I could patch it to do that, but to be honest I can't be bothered since I'd never use it. I guess you could ask the REMASTERED mod author to do it, my patches are free use so they could adapt mine if they wanted.

You could also make your own patch for that if you wanted, it's not hard if you're willing to learn how to use TES5Edit.

I use the Sexlab Survival patched versions of TAWOBA, which isn't compatible with this. SLS patches for TAWOBA provide compatibility with other LL mods.

It's a complete rework of the base TAWOBA mod, it is standalone. It already assigns bikini armors to female bandits and thalmor, so you don't need me to patch in that feature. You can also the 'Complete' versions to let bandits have higher level armors like Falmer or Dwarven, my patches don't allow that.

However it doesn't assign bikini armors to unique named females, like Jenassa, Uthgerd, Irileth etc. That's the only thing my patches do that TAWOBA REMASTERED doesn't. Technically I could patch it to do that, but to be honest I can't be bothered since I'd never use it. I guess you could ask the REMASTERED mod author to do it, my patches are free use so they could adapt mine if they wanted.

You could also make your own patch for that if you wanted, it's not hard if you're willing to learn how to use TES5Edit.

I use the Sexlab Survival patched versions of TAWOBA, which isn't compatible with this. SLS patches for TAWOBA provide compatibility with other LL mods.

thanks for your quick reply :)

42 minutes ago, serioth21 said:

Maybe I'm overlooking them (mostly because of how the dates are day/month/year) but I don't see anything older than the 1/7/2020 only younger ones. Did they get removed?

I'm from the UK so we use DD/MM/YYYY, rather than the US custom of MM/DD/YYYY. I don't understand why americans the month first, surely the variable that changes most frequently would be more convenient to put at the front of the term since it's the first that you would read.

I assume you want to use the DD versions rather than the non-DD versions of the patches? The DD versions are still available for download in unaltered form. The DD patches are older than the non-DD patches and thus have earlier dates. 01_07_2020 was the point at which I added the non-DD patches, everything before that was DD only.

The older files have earlier dates. So for example, if you wanted to use the DD version of the Hydra Slavegirls patch. you would download the file 'Hydra Slavegirls Patches 17_05_20'. The non-DD version of HSG patches is the 01_07_2020 one.

Hope that clears thing up.

I'm more of an ISO date* guy myself... also it has the benefit of being understood easier by most people. Also sorts a lot better when used for filenames etc (I believe leading zeroes are pretty much mandatory in that format)

* that's YYYY-MM-DD btw.

23 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I'm from the UK so we use DD/MM/YYYY, rather than the US custom of MM/DD/YYYY. I don't understand why americans the month first, surely the variable that changes most frequently would be more convenient to put at the front of the term since it's the first that you would read.

I assume you want to use the DD versions rather than the non-DD versions of the patches? The DD versions are still available for download in unaltered form. The DD patches are older than the non-DD patches and thus have earlier dates. 01_07_2020 was the point at which I added the non-DD patches, everything before that was DD only.

The older files have earlier dates. So for example, if you wanted to use the DD version of the Hydra Slavegirls patch. you would download the file 'Hydra Slavegirls Patches 17_05_20'. The non-DD version of HSG patches is the 01_07_2020 one.

Hope that clears thing up.

Because America like to make everything difficult. I get what you're saying now I was reading it as Feburary seventh instead of May seventh. Thanks.
I knew some of them were DD/MM/YYYY as for the change the one that changes the most, The month being first makes more sense for me since you know the absolute and can look for the unchanging for sorting. 

4 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

I'm more of an ISO date* guy myself... also it has the benefit of being understood easier by most people. Also sorts a lot better when used for filenames etc (I believe leading zeroes are pretty much mandatory in that format)

* that's YYYY-MM-DD btw.

I keep backups of my mods and MO profiles going back several years. Naming their folders in DD/MM/YYYY is admittedly very inconvenient for ordering files more than a year old because it doesn't result in a chronological order when sorted by folder names. In that case I usually sort by 'Date Modified' or 'Date Created'.

3 hours ago, serioth21 said:

Because America like to make everything difficult. I get what you're saying now I was reading it as Feburary seventh instead of May seventh. Thanks.
I knew some of them were DD/MM/YYYY as for the change the one that changes the most, The month being first makes more sense for me since you know the absolute and can look for the unchanging for sorting. 

I made a slight compromise by doing the changelogs in a date format with non-numerical months so that american users would have a clue. Also I did the same for the mod version that gets displayed in the page title, it just displays the release date for the latest file. I didn't want to use version numbers for each patch since they would require seperate version numbers and cause confusion when people would asked which version number was for which patch, so I used dates instead.

I still used numerical months for the files themselves since that's how I do the naming conventions for folders in my own LO and it seemed like an extra hassle to rename all the files before uploading them. These patches are tedious to make so I'm usually in the mood to avoid anything that seems like extra work.

I'll probably have to rename all the files and reupload them so that it's clearer which are the DD and non-DD versions, right now they're differentiated only by dates. Also give a better explanation of the DD script overload in the mod description and help people decide which verison to use.

You know that feeling when there's something you need to do, but it's so minor you feel like you can put it off indefinitely, so it doesn't get done until it's done as part of a bigger task? Eh, it kind of works for now.

It's your mod, which are wonderful by the way so thanks. So your naming/sorting/whatever is entirely up to you and how you want to provide the information. It was just a me misreading it that caused the issue. But the ones that aren't DD still say DD so that can get confusing since Devious Devices is still in the name. As for the notification saying the later patches won't use DD and the reason why seems fine to me. But who actually reads mod descriptions?