Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

I went ahead with option 2 and patched Immersive Wenches visuals onto hydra slavegirls. It will remove purple skintones and IW has patches for different hairpacks which will then be used for HSG. Gven your previous comments, I expect you'd both be OK with this option. I estimate the time needed to manually patch KS Hairs directly into HSG would be...excessive, even for me. It'd still be possible to do Option 1, actually it'd be faster to make now since I have already done most of the work with this patch.

I have uploaded it here since I'm going to play with it for a while before I put it on the main downloads. There are several hundred NPCs affected and I'd rather take the chance to bugtest it first. Also included a compatibility version of Hydra Slave Followers, which you should use instead of the main one because they both touch some of the same NPCs. Load HSG Beauty before Hydra Slaver Followers.

EDIT: I already have done a quick bugtest, I don't expect any problems. I think it's safe. I just want to test it more thoroughly before uploading on the main page.

EDIT2: Files deleted, use the latest versions.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, junky1234 said:

I have a weird problem where any NPC wearing an arm restraint of any kind won't follow their "master" O_o

Yeah, that's a known bug with the latest version of DD. I forgot to add a link to the bugfix patch to the OP, sorry. There's a patch for it. Go here-

And search the page for the "Optional Patch: DDi sandbox patch by @asdfasdf883". Download and install the patch for a fix. I'd recommend reading the rest of the page for other bugfixes and useful mods.

Greetings Corsec,

I've just tried your HSG Beauty - Immersive Wench patch and find a number of the unattended slaves and prisoners turned into foxes. I can recycleactor them back into humans when I can find them. Some of them are fine though. I looked through the esp with XEdit and I wonder if the mod is picking animal companions when you are subbing lalawench_lvl_all [LVLN:07007d43] for the original models. Places like the Mutra Human Dairy are fine, caravans are fine, owners w/ slaves are fine.

Thank you for the effort to put this together though, I always play through with Hydra's Slave Girls and this would be a huge improvement.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:08 PM, Ripstop said:

Greetings Corsec,

I've just tried your HSG Beauty - Immersive Wench patch and find a number of the unattended slaves and prisoners turned into foxes. I can recycleactor them back into humans when I can find them. Some of them are fine though. I looked through the esp with XEdit and I wonder if the mod is picking animal companions when you are subbing lalawench_lvl_all [LVLN:07007d43] for the original models. Places like the Mutra Human Dairy are fine, caravans are fine, owners w/ slaves are fine.

Thank you for the effort to put this together though, I always play through with Hydra's Slave Girls and this would be a huge improvement.

Thank you for telling me about this. I hadn't actually gotten around to starting a new game of Skyrim yet to test the patch. Just a quick test and there seemed to be no problems.

Could you tell me the BaseID of the NPCs that are turned into foxes? You can do this by opening the console and clicking the NPC. The BaseID will be on the top right of the console window. This will help me track down the error. Also tell me what their name is, if they have one other than 'Fox'. This will help me hunt them down in my game to see if I can replicate the bug, the sooner I can replicate then the sooner I will fix. Also, does the Fox error keep happening if you load a new save from before you first encountered that NPC- basically does the fox error happen every time or is it probablistic?

I doubt it's due to animal companions, because Immersive Wenches doesn't use foxes as animal companions. Fox is just the generic race everything is set to use by default. I'm going to take a guess that it's something to do with the fact that I changed enslaved males to wenches. Do they have male names? When you disable the patch, are the bugged NPCs male?

Also, are you using any other patches or addons for Immersive Wenches?

EDIT: I checked and males slaves seem fine in my game, in your game are they foxes or wenches?

On 4/28/2020 at 2:55 PM, Corsec said:

Thank you for telling me about this. I hadn't actually gotten around to starting a new game of Skyrim yet to test the patch. Just a quick test and there seemed to be no problems.

Could you tell me the BaseID of the NPCs that are turned into foxes? You can do this by opening the console and clicking the NPC. The BaseID will be on the top right of the console window. This will help me track down the error. Also tell me what their name is, if they have one other than 'Fox'. This will help me hunt them down in my game to see if I can replicate the bug, the sooner I can replicate then the sooner I will fix. Also, does the Fox error keep happening if you load a new save from before you first encountered that NPC- basically does the fox error happen every time or is it probablistic?

I doubt it's due to animal companions, because Immersive Wenches doesn't use foxes as animal companions. Fox is just the generic race everything is set to use by default. I'm going to take a guess that it's something to do with the fact that I changed enslaved males to wenches. Do they have male names? When you disable the patch, are the bugged NPCs male?

Also, are you using any other patches or addons for Immersive Wenches?

EDIT: I checked and males slaves seem fine in my game, in your game are they foxes or wenches?

Here we go...

I am using the entire Immersive Wenches series. I also have 247 plugins with no bashed patches. I may not be the perfect candidate to troubleshoot.

When I find the foxes, hovering the cursor over them gain no name tags. You would not be able to interact with these foxes. Opening the console, I can click on them and they do return information. In the console, they have proper names (e.g. slave, bandit), a generic id of 80000000 and a race of fox. This is extended information from Mfg Console (44596) posted on the left of the screen. They do have a proper item id/ref id on the right side. I think your 'BaseID' will be the reference id.

Foxes

Rorikstead

Bandit 4404e67f

Bandit 4404e687

Bandit 4404e683

Slave 440a5ee5

Riften

Merryweather Farm

Bandit 44053d50

Slave 440a5ed5

SnowShod Farm

Slave 440a5ed7

Solitude

Katla's Farm

Bandit 44050c9d

Slave 440a5efc

Overlooking Shipyard

Bandit 44050c98

Bandit 44050ca3

Whiterun

Slave 440a5eca

Slave 440a5ecc

Bandit/Slaves that are fine.

Ivarstead

Markarth

Tomb of Snorri Redeye

Battleborn Farm

All of the slaves I have seen being herded in the cities

Some do not show up occasionally like the bandit lashed to the front of the Riften Stables but the results are repeatable otherwise. I install the esp, I get foxes. I disable the esp, everything is back to normal. Traveling to places where I hadn't been before like the Merryfair Farm, ended up with foxes. The exact same npcs have this repeatable behaviour.

Side cases

Footstool 44014360 was a fox. She was owned.

Slave 44012d85 was a fox. She was being transported by slavers.

Slave 440a5ece was male. He was chilling in the stocks at Chillfurrow Farm.

Cumne Alkinore 4401435e had no changes. She is bone stock Hydra's Slave Girl.

Grooella/Rufferto - Rufferto is female. No problems there, works fine.

I haven't seen any male slaves except for the side case above. I will admit finding the foxes sometimes isn't easy.

Hopefully I have helped you.

Rip

4 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Here we go...

I am using the entire Immersive Wenches series. I also have 247 plugins with no bashed patches. I may not be the perfect candidate to troubleshoot.

When I find the foxes, hovering the cursor over them gain no name tags. You would not be able to interact with these foxes. Opening the console, I can click on them and they do return information. In the console, they have proper names (e.g. slave, bandit), a generic id of 80000000 and a race of fox. This is extended information from Mfg Console (44596) posted on the left of the screen. They do have a proper item id/ref id on the right side. I think your 'BaseID' will be the reference id.

Foxes

Rorikstead

Bandit 4404e67f

Bandit 4404e687

Bandit 4404e683

Slave 440a5ee5

Riften

Merryweather Farm

Bandit 44053d50

Slave 440a5ed5

SnowShod Farm

Slave 440a5ed7

Solitude

Katla's Farm

Bandit 44050c9d

Slave 440a5efc

Overlooking Shipyard

Bandit 44050c98

Bandit 44050ca3

Whiterun

Slave 440a5eca

Slave 440a5ecc

Bandit/Slaves that are fine.

Ivarstead

Markarth

Tomb of Snorri Redeye

Battleborn Farm

All of the slaves I have seen being herded in the cities

Some do not show up occasionally like the bandit lashed to the front of the Riften Stables but the results are repeatable otherwise. I install the esp, I get foxes. I disable the esp, everything is back to normal. Traveling to places where I hadn't been before like the Merryfair Farm, ended up with foxes. The exact same npcs have this repeatable behaviour.

Side cases

Footstool 44014360 was a fox. She was owned.

Slave 44012d85 was a fox. She was being transported by slavers.

Slave 440a5ece was male. He was chilling in the stocks at Chillfurrow Farm.

Cumne Alkinore 4401435e had no changes. She is bone stock Hydra's Slave Girl.

Grooella/Rufferto - Rufferto is female. No problems there, works fine.

I haven't seen any male slaves except for the side case above. I will admit finding the foxes sometimes isn't easy.

Hopefully I have helped you.

Rip

THANK YOU for such a comprehensive bugreport. If only most bug reports were like this, bugs would be MUCH easier and faster to diagnose and fix. In the uploaded pics here you can see that my console shows the baseID on the top right of the console, this is the only ID you need to identify a unique NPC that has only one instance. The other ID is the refID and is unique to each game and is used to track multiple instances of the same NPC, usually generic NPCs like bandits that might have multiple versions active.

I have investigated a sample of the NPCs you have reported, and found that they were normal in my game and have the correct races. I have attached a couple of screenshots as proof. In particular, an NPC you reported as still male (440a5ece) is properly feminized in my game.

So now that I have a failure to replicate your bug in my game, I can assume that the patch working as intended for me and that the bug is due to a difference between our modlists. I checked the other wench mods (deadly, hateful, judgement and forgotten wenches) but couldn't find any possible changes they make that could be causing the bug. I loaded the game with the wench mods and tried the same NPCs and also found that they still worked properly in my game. If you are using any other wench mods let me know so I can test them too.

Since I can't replicate the bug at all, I can't take further action to diganose this without knowing more about your modlist. I'll need your help to diagnose this. There are two things you could do. First, open up your modlist in TES5Edit and check to see if any plugins other than mine modify the levelled lists in the Immersive Wenches original plugin or in the HSG patches you are using. Second, try disabling all the other wench mods while leaving my patch active before loading a new game (old saves won't work properly) and then spawn in the NPCs to test them and see if they are foxes. You don't even really need to start a new game, just go to the main menu then type into the console 'coc qasmoke' to go to the test room before spawning NPCs. If this helps, remove wench mods one at a time until you can isolate the cause of the fox bug. Also, upload a .txt file of your modlist, in MO2 it's in the profiles folder.

enb 2020_04_30 00_53_03_22.bmp enb 2020_04_30 00_53_33_85.bmp enb 2020_04_30 01_03_42_55.bmp

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you put some pics of the bikini armor in the mod description?

I hadn't bothered to do this because I was lazy, and also because the base mods have plenty of screenshots on their own mod pages. I assumed that anyone who wanted to know what bikini armors look like would just check the origiinal mod pages.

But I'm willing to be obliging and post some screenshots. If you give me a list of the followers you would like to see screenshots of then next time I'm in-game I'll spawn them in and take screenshots of them. Don't expect glamour shots though, just the bare minimum. Keep in mind that I'm using Bijin/Pandorable for follower appearances with a custom body so you won't get the same face/body look unless you use the same mods. Also, bikini armors have lots of different variations for armor pieces and NPCs will randomly load different versions of the same armor piece. So a bikini armor outfit worn by an NPC will look different with every new game or cell reset. For example, some pieces might cover the face, others might not. Don't expect screenshots to match what you see in your own game.

Also, if you check the third spoiler tag in the following post you will find a pic of Ria wearing bikini armor-

On 4/29/2020 at 8:33 PM, Corsec said:

Since I can't replicate the bug at all, I can't take further action to diganose this without knowing more about your modlist. I'll need your help to diagnose this. There are two things you could do. First, open up your modlist in TES5Edit and check to see if any plugins other than mine modify the levelled lists in the Immersive Wenches original plugin or in the HSG patches you are using. Second, try disabling all the other wench mods while leaving my patch active before loading a new game (old saves won't work properly) and then spawn in the NPCs to test them and see if they are foxes. You don't even really need to start a new game, just go to the main menu then type into the console 'coc qasmoke' to go to the test room before spawning NPCs. If this helps, remove wench mods one at a time until you can isolate the cause of the fox bug. Also, upload a .txt file of your modlist, in MO2 it's in the profiles folder.

Greetings Corsec,

Here we go Part II...

I don't use a mod organizer. My setup is frailly balanced upon itself. I've modified mods to suit my purpose/make them work together. Loot at this point does me more harm than good. That is why I don't think I make a good candidate for troubleshooting.  

There are no other mods altering the levelled lists of either Immersive Wenches or any of your patches. Deadly wenches' levelled list is getting stepped on by Moar Deadly Wenches but I don't think that applies to this situation.

I disabled Immersive Wenches, Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch, Deadly Wenches, Moar Deadly Wenches, Hateful Wenches, Judgment Wenches, Forgotten Wenches, and for good measure YurianaWench. I started a save just before I enter the world after escaping from Helgen. I hope that qualifies as a new game. Running down to Riverwood, the situation is exactly the same. The two slaves there are foxes. 440a5ee3/440da83e. When I recycleactor on them, they are still bone stock Hydra. I ran into Irnrolf Doom-eye and Pillows 44034fa0 from Hydra Slaver Followers - Devious Devices and she was a fox. Recycleactor on her didn't yield any Wench benefit, she is still Hydra. Buttercup was Hydra but not a fox.

I have checked the download of HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches 08_04_2020.7z and found the esp to be 280829 bytes with a last mod. date of 2020-04-07 19:49:18. This is the file that I have. All of the foxes that I have found do not have any direct entries in the NPC catagory of HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches.esp. Is there some global variable that you are using? I also see occurrences in the Rnam field pointing towards Race:00109c7c Foxrace but I see that in HSG as well.

I am sending you my modlist. Do not cringe too badly, there are a couple of janky deals happening but for the most part it works better than I could hope for.

plugins.txt

9 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Greetings Corsec,

Here we go Part II...

I don't use a mod organizer. My setup is frailly balanced upon itself. I've modified mods to suit my purpose/make them work together. Loot at this point does me more harm than good. That is why I don't think I make a good candidate for troubleshooting.  

There are no other mods altering the levelled lists of either Immersive Wenches or any of your patches. Deadly wenches' levelled list is getting stepped on by Moar Deadly Wenches but I don't think that applies to this situation.

I disabled Immersive Wenches, Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch, Deadly Wenches, Moar Deadly Wenches, Hateful Wenches, Judgment Wenches, Forgotten Wenches, and for good measure YurianaWench. I started a save just before I enter the world after escaping from Helgen. I hope that qualifies as a new game. Running down to Riverwood, the situation is exactly the same. The two slaves there are foxes. 440a5ee3/440da83e. When I recycleactor on them, they are still bone stock Hydra. I ran into Irnrolf Doom-eye and Pillows 44034fa0 from Hydra Slaver Followers - Devious Devices and she was a fox. Recycleactor on her didn't yield any Wench benefit, she is still Hydra. Buttercup was Hydra but not a fox.

I have checked the download of HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches 08_04_2020.7z and found the esp to be 280829 bytes with a last mod. date of 2020-04-07 19:49:18. This is the file that I have. All of the foxes that I have found do not have any direct entries in the NPC catagory of HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches.esp. Is there some global variable that you are using? I also see occurrences in the Rnam field pointing towards Race:00109c7c Foxrace but I see that in HSG as well.

I am sending you my modlist. Do not cringe too badly, there are a couple of janky deals happening but for the most part it works better than I could hope for.

plugins.txt 5.67 kB · 0 downloads

So I have tested the uploaded files and they work OK for me. Redownload them and try again in case they were corrupted during download for you. If that doesn't work then it's time to go big on fixing this bug...we need to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure...

Setup an alternate profile in MO2. Disable all mods for this profile except the minimum necessary to run skyrim with my patches. Then start a new game and check to see if they are still foxes.

If they are not foxes with a minimum modlist, then it's definitely a problem with your modlist. Follow the standard debug procedure of running skyrim with half of your mods enabled. Identify which half causes the bug, then test half of those mods at a time, rppeatedly halving your modlist until eventually you will identify which mod/s are causing the bug. It's not a fast method, but it's the most reliable one and we've all had to do it at some time to diagnose issues.

If they are still foxes with a minimum modlist, then it's very difficult for me to diagnose. First I'll wait to see if the above method works. It might be a skeleton or race issue, but th above method should catch that.

Some advice for your modlist, you would benefit from merging plugins to reduce the amount of plugins in your modlist. Plugins with basic entries like game settings, armours, dialogue, recipes, NPC and levelled lists are good candidates for merging, just make sure the load order is correct and check results by hand. A few examples of candidates for merging would be-

fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp

FeminizedLevelLists.esp

Moar Deadly Wenches.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp

Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

Plus all your follower mods that don't have scripts or quests (avoid merging scripted or quest mods) like Harem 1+ 2 and all those standalone unscripted ones

Check here for information, and contact the author if you have more detailed questions-

Also if you didn't know about it already you might be interested to know you can use NPC Visual transfer to swap the appearances of NPCs around.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875

This mod has followers with AI that allows them to roam around the world and fight bandit camps, they won't just stay in taverns and other interiors. I use NPC Visual Transfer to give them the appearance of other modded followers-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17823/

On 4/8/2020 at 2:56 AM, Corsec said:

I went ahead with option 2 and patched Immersive Wenches visuals onto hydra slavegirls. It will remove purple skintones and IW has patches for different hairpacks which will then be used for HSG. Gven your previous comments, I expect you'd both be OK with this option. I estimate the time needed to manually patch KS Hairs directly into HSG would be...excessive, even for me. It'd still be possible to do Option 1, actually it'd be faster to make now since I have already done most of the work with this patch.

I have uploaded it here since I'm going to play with it for a while before I put it on the main downloads. There are several hundred NPCs affected and I'd rather take the chance to bugtest it first. Also included a compatibility version of Hydra Slave Followers, which you should use instead of the main one because they both touch some of the same NPCs. Load HSG Beauty before Hydra Slaver Followers.

EDIT: I already have done a quick bugtest, I don't expect any problems. I think it's safe. I just want to test it more thoroughly before uploading on the main page.

HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches 08_04_2020.7z 197.92 kB · 17 downloads Hydra Slaver Followers - HSG Beauty Compatibility Version 08_04_2020.7z 106.59 kB · 12 downloads

Uff, I start to get confused with all the patches I have everywhere.

Do I only need HSG Beauty Slaver Followers or do I need both HSG Beauty+HSG Slaver Followers?

My guess I need both (the name should say it all "compatibility version" but just making sure) ?

And if I'm here already:

SRR effects HSG spawning. Is that all or does it more?

Just asking to find the right spot in LO for your patches.

If SRR effects HSG more than just spawning, I would move your patches below SRR

Nope, now I'm totally confused ?

I would install the following patches ( I know, wrong order, just for the pic):

237364285_patechespatchespatches.jpg.d99e5500b006ff3cceb145648ef692f6.jpg

37 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Uff, I start to get confused with all the patches I have everywhere.

Do I only need HSG Beauty Slaver Followers or do I need both HSG Beauty+HSG Slaver Followers?

My guess I need both (the name should say it all "compatibility version" but just making sure) ?

And if I'm here already:

SRR effects HSG spawning. Is that all or does it more?

Just asking to find the right spot in LO for your patches.

If SRR effects HSG more than just spawning, I would move your patches below SRR

Nope, now I'm totally confused ?

I would install the following patches ( I know, wrong order, just for the pic):

237364285_patechespatchespatches.jpg.d99e5500b006ff3cceb145648ef692f6.jpg

Yeah, I know it's confusing with many patches all with subtly different names. I did it this way because it makes sense to me and I won't get them mixed up, but won't be as sensible to others. Once I feel like I've made all the patches I want, I will make a fomod so that the install process is easier and I will also offer the option of merged patches.

The 'Hydra Slaver Followers - HSG Beauty Compatibility' that you posted is a replacement version of the Hydra Slaver Followers patch if you also use HSG Beauty. Technically you can use it without HSG Beauty, but I recommend you use both at once. Let it overwrite/replace the original patch with the same plugin name. These aren't official yet, because I haven't put them onto the main download section yet. I also want to debug Ripstop's issues first.

My SRR patch should have the correct masters, LOOT will sort it correctly after SRR. The other patches won't affect SRR and don't need to be loaded after it..

SRR affects HSG by default, it removes HSG NPCs in towns that have not been enslaved by the SRR quest. Go inot the SRR MCM, into the Mod Dependencies page, and disable HSG slave handling to let HSG be active always. Then set slavery to auto advance if the player is free, use SLS to start the SRR quest and enable the enforcer, then wait indoors for about 14 days until every town is enslaved by SRR.

You can merge all my patches if you have them in the correct load order. I also don't know how you can learn so much about skyrim modding, but never learn to use TES5Edit to check your plugins...it's like you have a phobia of making mods rather than just using them haha...

The pic you posted is fine. I should have added proper masters to the files so that LOOT will sort them correctly. The load order concerns for my patches are just for bikini patches.-

load bikini armor patches before follower mods

my bikini patches with 'Plus Immersive Wenches Bodyguards' in the name should be loaded after any other of my immersive wenches patches (like the devious device or luxury collection patches)

34 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Yeah, I know it's confusing with many patches all with subtly different names.

Thanks for all the information about everything. ^^

Will do your SRR trick, but if I understand you correct SRR doesn't change something other on HSG so LO doesn't for HSG (I don't using LOOT)

I will just test if those three patches work together I guess.

I'm mainly not sure if the HSG Patch for DD is still needed.

Like I think it's working:

> "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices" = changes the devices on the Slaves

> "HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches" = HSG NPC will be replaced with Immersive Wenches appearance

> "Hydra Slaver Followers" = will make HSG slavers possible followers. ⚠️ Compatible/needs to be used with: "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices"

Yes, correctly sorted masters help too, but can be done with TESVedit too by the user.

(the mods are also orange on the picture, because I moved them there just for the pic)

38 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Thanks for all the information about everything. ^^

Will do your SRR trick, but if I understand you correct SRR doesn't change something other on HSG so LO doesn't for HSG (I don't using LOOT)

I will just test if those three patches work together I guess.

I'm mainly not sure if the HSG Patch for DD is still needed.

Like I think it's working:

> "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices" = changes the devices on the Slaves

> "HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches" = HSG NPC will be replaced with Immersive Wenches appearance

> "Hydra Slaver Followers" = will make HSG slavers possible followers. ⚠️ Compatible/needs to be used with: "Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices"

Yes, correctly sorted masters help too, but can be done with TESVedit too by the user.

(the mods are also orange on the picture, because I moved them there just for the pic)

Yes, you need the HSG DD patch because it's the only thing that assigns DD devices to HSG slaves, the other patches won't do it. Later, I'll make official merged versions of the patches, but for now you need seperate ones which you can merge yourself. If you like I can make a super special merged patch for these 3 HSG patches just for you. Are you using any other of my patches that I could merge, like the bikini patches?

It doesn't matter in which order you load HSG with SRR. You have the correct understanding of how the patches work.

Does sorting the masters of a plugin change anything? I never found it to make a difference.

20 minutes ago, Corsec said:

If you like I can make a super special merged patch for these 3 HSG patches just for you.

Thx but I would just merge them with Merge Plugins

Just wanted to be sure I grabbed the right one before I have double the work, because I thought I know what I'm doing ^^

Also I don't have much time for all the things I want to do, so I asked, normally I would just do try and error until it works. ?

20 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Does sorting the masters of a plugin change anything? I never found it to make a difference.

Good question.

Skyrim would resort them anyways, so there was that idea that it will spare the skyrim engine to do that.

I did it for a while and now I didn't. Don't see any obvious change.

Main reason for me to check the masters is to position the mod right in LO.

23 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Thx but I would just merge them with Merge Plugins

Just wanted to be sure I grabbed the right one before I have double the work, because I thought I know what I'm doing ^^

Also I don't have much time for all the things I want to do, so I asked, normally I would just do try and error until it works. ?

Good question.

Skyrim would resort them anyways, so there was that idea that it will spare the skyrim engine to do that.

I did it for a while and now I didn't. Don't see any obvious change.

Main reason for me to check the masters is to position the mod right in LO.

Ok, but both versions of the Hydra Slaver Followers patch don't give bikini armors to female slavers (there's about 4). I didn't upload my version of that patch because I thought it'd be more confusing than it already is.

12 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Ok, but both versions of the Hydra Slaver Followers patch don't give bikini armors to female slavers (there's about 4). I didn't upload my version of that patch because I thought it'd be more confusing than it already is.

Oh! You just thought ahead!

Bikini armors have to wait atm after I saw at least one NPC with a missing armor part (I also guess it is only one part).

Will be back as soon as I can see if what I already have is somewhat stable.

All bikini related patches need to be compatible with the SLS patched Bikini version.

I'm not sure if that is the case already or if the error is in the SLS bikini patch or if one of my Bikini related mods changed something there.

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Oh! You just thought ahead!

Bikini armors have to wait atm after I saw at least one NPC with a missing armor part (I also guess it is only one part).

Will be back as soon as I can see if what I already have is somewhat stable.

All bikini related patches need to be compatible with the SLS patched Bikini version.

I'm not sure if that is the case already or if the error is in the SLS bikini patch or if one of my Bikini related mods changed something there.

I could check that for you if you tell me the IDs for the NPC and the equipment item. Or you could quickly check it yourself if you knew how to use TES5Edit....

If you were using Bikini Ascend at the time then it's probably an armor slot conflict with the DD device hider. I solve this issue by just never using the bikini ascend version of the patch, I can't get them both to work 100% of the time. The normal version of the patch for the world of bikini armors mod on the nexus should work fine.

There should be no SLS conflict since SLS distributes items by scripts into loot chests like DCL does. I distribute by levelled lists and outfit sets onto NPCs.

3 minutes ago, Corsec said:

There should be no SLS conflict since SLS distributes items by scripts into loot chests like DCL does. I distribute by levelled lists and outfit sets onto NPCs.

Not what I meant.

There is a patch that changes Body Slots used by Bikini armor for SLS.

5 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The normal version of the patch for the world of bikini armors mod on the nexus should work fine.

Modified by SLS Bikini Patch

Bikini Ascend

Ah! That's why maybe

I could check that for you if you tell me the IDs for the NPC and the equipment item. Or you could quickly check it yourself if you knew how to use TES5Edit....

Thx for the offer, but this is already 3 LOs ago ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Corsec said:

probably an armor slot conflict with the DD device hider.

Doubt that for the Bikini version modified by SLS patch

Uff, I give feedback as soon as your Bikini patch is back ingame!

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not what I meant.

There is a patch that changes Body Slots used by Bikini armor for SLS.

Modified by SLS Bikini Patch

Ah! That's why maybe

Thx for the offer, but this is already 3 LOs ago ?‍♂️

Doubt that for the Bikini version modified by SLS patch

Uff, I give feedback as soon as your Bikini patch is back ingame!

I also use the SLS bikini plugin replacecer, although I sue the CBBE one rather then the UUNP one you will be using. I strongly doubt the SLS patch will conflict with mine. I can double check it for you if you like.

17 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I also use the SLS bikini plugin replacecer, although I sue the CBBE one rather then the UUNP one you will be using. I strongly doubt the SLS patch will conflict with mine. I can double check it for you if you like.

There are a few things that can have effect on the missing Bikini part and I need to retest first:

> NPC replacer that searches for Bikini Armors, but bikini armor is modified by SLS patch

> Mod that adds bikini armor in a modified version

> Something overwrote the BS file and I didn't rebuild

> BD UUNP Armor replacer already slightly conflicts with Bikini Armor and I let BD UUNP win against all alternative replacers (that alone might make issues)

> Original Bikini Armor replacer modified by SLS patch for Body Slots

Oh NO!

?They now infested my game too.

Not sure why but my HSG slaves/bandits changed to foxes too.

Fun fact: now [Sexlab aroused creatures + OsmelMC tweak] can use them for approaches ?

Yes, I know it's dark, devious vanilla had it's way with my SLUTS employed PC:

Spoiler

2146975254_enb2020_05_0912_18_33_78.jpg.06eaeb227ccc71210a6a114c5c6f9de6.jpg

Just read there is no solution for it yet.

This happened after adding HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches to my game.

All other patches where in use in an earlier LO and didn't had that effect.

= Prüfe Mods
This is a report on your currently installed, active, or merged mods.

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
* 06  Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
* 07  Campfire.esm
* 08  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 09  Heels Sound.esm
* 0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 0B  KameleonArmor.esm
* 0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0E  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 2.0.0]
* 0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 10  ApachiiHair.esm
* 11  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
* 12  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 13  Heretical Resources.esm
* 14  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
* 15  paradise_halls.esm
* 16  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 17  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 18  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 19  Placeholder 1.esm
* 1A  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version 4.50]
* 1B  Tentapalooza.esp
* ++  Remove Camera Collision.esp
* ++  GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
* ++  Remove Recurring Messages.esp
* ++  Devious Devices - Integration NPC Sandbox Patch.esp
* 1C  GagSFX.esp
* 1D  SkyUI Rearranger.esp
* 1E  SkyUI.esp
* 1F  UIExtensions.esp
* 20  iHUD.esp
* 21  RaceMenu.esp
* 22  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 23  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 24  Box RM Addons Ia.esp
* 25  [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
* 26  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 27  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 28  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 29  QuickLight.esp
* 2A  ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
* 2B  wizDynamicThings.esp
* 2C  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 2D  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
* 2E  KameleonArmor.esp
* 2F  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
* 30  Undriel_Gems_in_Skyrim.esp
* 31  HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp
* 32  non-devious devices.esp
* 33  CarbonCatsKinkystuff.esp
* 34  Kaw's Cat Disguise.esp
* 35  SkinSuits.esp
* 36  Petal_GasmaskLE.esp
* 37  Box Scifi I.esp
* 38  Box Shiny Wicked I.esp
* 39  Box Everyday Wicked I.esp
* 3A  Box Sexy I.esp
* 3B  Box Outfits I.esp
* 3C  Box Equipment I.esp
* 3D  Weapon AIO.esp
* 3E  AKrossBow- Mihail.esp
* 3F  GhostGun.esp
* 40  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 41  PortableMimic.esp
* 42  Box Follower I.esp
* 43  Box Follower II.esp
* 44  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* 45  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* 46  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* 47  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* 48  TES Arena Amol.esp
* 49  TES Blackmoor.esp
* 4A  TES DunstadGrove.esp
* 4B  Tes Granite Hall.esp
* 4C  Tes Arena Nimalten.esp
* 4D  Tes Arena NorthKeep.esp
* 4E  Tes Pagran Village.esp
* 4F  Tes Vernim Wood.esp
* 50  JKs Skyrim.esp
* 51  ELFX Exteriors - JK Patch.esp
* 52  alternativeCityAccess_1.2.esp
* 53  The Bondage House.esp
* 54  FoxClub.esp
* 55  PonyTailClub.esp
* 56  Club Riften.esp
* 57  BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
* 58  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
* 59  CWIELnFXPatch.esp
* 5A  SeverinManorIsYourOwnHome.esp  [Version 5.0]
* 5B  OvensAndChurnsMain.esp
* 5C  OvensAndChurnsPlayerHouses.esp
* 5D  OvensAndChurnsMinorInns.esp
* 5E  More Player Homes.esp
* 5F  SimplyKnock.esp
* 60  Frostfall.esp
* 61  Frostfall_Seasonal_Temps_patch.esp
* 62  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
* 63  iNeed.esp
* 64  CookingExpanded.esp  [Version 1.2b.]
* ++  CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp
* 65  CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp
* 66  dcc-dm2.esp
* 67  ZenitharWorkshop.esp
* 68  DeviouslyPink.esp
* 69  MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp  [Version 1.5]
* 6A  EtR MBC Camp Patch (explore).esp
* 6B  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 6C  Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp

* 6D  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* 6E  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 6F  HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches.esp
* 70  Hydra Slaver Followers - Devious Devices.esp
* 71  KS Hairdo's.esp
* ++  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp

* ++  LBS - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp
* 72  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 73  aedl_GuardTrolls.esp
* 74  SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
* 75  01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
* 76  Captives.esp
* 77  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.70]
* 78  SD Cages Patch for Devious Devices.esp
* 79  aaaEnemyPlus.esp
* 7A  Honeypopcorn Skyrim Overhaul.esp
* 7B  AdditionalEncounters.esp
* 7C  Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
* ++  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* 7D  TKDodge.esp
* 7E  FNIS.esp
* 7F  FNISspells.esp
* 80  XPMSE.esp
* 81  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 82  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 83  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 84  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 85  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* ++  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* ++  sic_spawnFIX.esp
* 86  BDIC.esp
* 87  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 88  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 89  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
* 8A  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 8B  CobaltAnimations.esp
* 8C  PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
* 8D  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 8E  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 8F  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 90  HDTSextoys.esp
* 91  SexLabTools.esp
* 92  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 93  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
* 94  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 95  SOS_Ho.esp
* 96  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 97  SexLab Strapon.esp
* 98  Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
* 99  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* 9A  Slaverun Patch for Devious Devices.esp
* 9B  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
* 9C  dD Enchanted Chests.esp
* 9D  EstrusChaurus.esp
* 9E  EstrusDwemer.esp
* 9F  EstrusSpider.esp
* A0  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* A1  PetCollar.esp
* A2  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* A3  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
* A4  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* A5  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* A6  Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
* A7  Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
* A8  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* A9  PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
* AA  SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
* AB  SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
* AC  SkyrimChainBeastsPAH.esp
* AD  adcSexlife.esp
* AE  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* AF  Apropos2.esp
* B0  SexLab Extra Voices.esp
* B1  SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
* B2  DW.esp
* B3  SlaveTats.esp
* B4  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* B5  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* B6  RapeTattoos.esp
* B7  FadeTattoos.esp
* B8  SimpleBathing.esp
* B9  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
* ++  Tentapalooza Bathing in Skyrim Patch.esp
* ++  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* BA  itgrows.esp
* BB  Spank That Ass.esp
* BC  Devious Lore.esp
* ++  Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
* BD  Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
* BE  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version 4.50]
* BF  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* C0  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* C1  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* C2  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* C3  SD Addons.esp
* C4  SD Patches.esp  [Version 3.45]
* C5  SL Survival.esp
* C6  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
* ++  Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
* C7  Deviously Vanilla.esp
* C8  Deviously Vanilla - Feminine Masque.esp
* C9  GoToBed.esp
* CA  SleepTight.esp
* CB  Spousetocustomhome.esp
* CC  My Home Is Your Home.esp
* CD  My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
* CE  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* CF  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* D0  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
* D1  Dress Up Lovers.esp
* D2  Devious Devices - Equip.esp  [Version 4.50]
* ++  esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
* D3  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 2.11]
* D4  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* D5  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* D6  DeviousTraining.esp
* D7  DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
* D8  DeviousTrainingMayhem.esp
* D9  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* DA  PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
* DB  PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
* DC  bwitch.esp
* DD  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
* DE  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
* DF  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* E0  Purity.esp
* ++  AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
* E1  TrueStorms.esp
* ++  AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
* ++  PurityTrueStormsPatch.esp
* E2  NorthernGrass.esp
* ++  SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
* E3  Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
* E4  Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
* E5  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* E6  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* E7  Box BD and CL.esp
* E8  CrazySpells.esp
* E9  EtR_LeveledVendorGold.esp
* EA  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* EB  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* EC  S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
* ED  SimpleSlavery.esp
* EE  SimpleSlavery - Changes.esp
* EF  PetProject.esp
* F0  Botox.esp
* F1  Feminine Females.esp
* F2  WalkRightOrc.esp
* F3  Pandorable_NPCs.esp
* F4  Veronica&George.esp
* F5  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* F6  CellBuilder.esp

?

Might be a bashed patch issue, because I use multiple patches related to Immersive Wenches.

Not only are some of those patches merged into bashed patch, bash patch also tries to solve conflicts between those multiple patches.

Not sure if Immersive Wenches KS hair patch and your beauty patch go together.

Would need to move them all below bashed patch to test I guess.

On 5/4/2020 at 11:46 PM, Corsec said:

The 'Hydra Slaver Followers - HSG Beauty Compatibility' that you posted is a replacement version of the Hydra Slaver Followers patch if you also use HSG Beauty. Technically you can use it without HSG Beauty, but I recommend you use both at once. Let it overwrite/replace the original patch with the same plugin name. These aren't official yet, because I haven't put them onto the main download section yet. I also want to debug Ripstop's issues first.

?

Still confused, but I guess I should only use HSG beauty OR Hydra Slaver Follower. ?

I will remove HSG beauty and see if that helps right away

Confused ?

EDIT I:

Okey I surrender to the foxes ??️?

I have so many patches now that have "HSG" "Hydra" "devious" "wench" in their name, that I'm not surprised anymore about my Bandit/Slave foxes in-game ?‍♂️

(EDIT II: also snoipehs-more-creatures 1.2 is a mess, not sure if that would have an effect)