Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

i probably missed something but the lux collecion patch to  make the armors clothing - works.  they are all cloth without armor ratings.  also it works for uunp.  only downside is that is removes the heels sound.  :(  I am hoping that i missed something obcvious

16 minutes ago, macnchz said:

i probably missed something but the lux collecion patch to  make the armors clothing - works.  they are all cloth without armor ratings.  also it works for uunp.  only downside is that is removes the heels sound.  :(  I am hoping that i missed something obcvious

I never tried the alternate lux collection patches in-game, just looked at them in TES5Edit. I also thought those patches did work, which was why I recommended them on the mod page and provided links to them.

Maybe I miscommunicated and you thought I was warning you against using them? No, use them if you like, they should be compatible.

Also, the second link I posted at the bottom page is to a patch that adds the heel sounds back in.

EDIT: How did I give the impression that I thought those patches didn't work? Not a hostile question, I just want to fix the mod instructions if I screwed up somewhere.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

I never tried the alternate lux collection patches in-game, just looked at them in TES5Edit. I also thought those patches did work, which was why I recommended them on the mod page and provided links to them.

Maybe I miscommunicated and you thought I was warning you against using them? No, use them if you like, they should be compatible.

Also, the second link I posted at the bottom page is to a patch that adds the heel sounds back in.

EDIT: How did I give the impression that I thought those patches didn't work? Not a hostile question, I just want to fix the mod instructions if I screwed up somewhere.

there is a walkthrough on the Heels sound that shows you how to add heels sound to any footwear through tesedit/CK.   I just tried them out.  no worries mate

really like what your doing with the hydrogen slaves.  works really well for me so far.  thank you!

keep getting that slaverun will not start because DDi needs to be 4.0 or 4.1 
I past those version a while back, I am on ver 4.3a , just wondering if there is a quick fix or just wait till the next update?

BTW great job modifying hydra into the mix and stuff.

5 hours ago, ragnam said:

keep getting that slaverun will not start because DDi needs to be 4.0 or 4.1 
I past those version a while back, I am on ver 4.3a , just wondering if there is a quick fix or just wait till the next update?

BTW great job modifying hydra into the mix and stuff.

Glad you like the patches.

Yeah, the DD version compatibility is a known problem with Slaverun. It's a problem with Slaverun, not these patches for it. It happens because the Slaverun mod author hasn't updated the mod for compatibility with later versions of DD. It's easily fixed by applying patches found in the Slaverun support topic.

I should have already added this to the main mod page. Done it now. Try here-

2 hours ago, AWHA said:

The Bikini patch is incompatible with SSE: the patch requires the LE version of USLEEP, is it possible to change this to the USSEP for SSE?

I don't have SSE so I can't do any conversions. The USLEEP dependency will come from edits to the NPCs, they are easy to find and remove. In this case, they are from AI packages added to Uthgerd and the housecarls. With this post I've uploaded a No-USLEEP versions of the plugins. You should be able to convert them now, and if you want then you can give the housecarls and Uthgerd whatever AI packages SSE has for them.

Bikini Armors for NPCs No_USLEEP 02_03_2020.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, Corsec said:

I don't have SSE so I can't do any conversions. The USLEEP dependency will come from edits to the NPCs, they are easy to find and remove. In this case, they are from AI packages added to Uthgerd and the housecarls. With this post I've uploaded a No-USLEEP versions of the plugins. You should be able to convert them now, and if you want then you can give the housecarls and Uthgerd whatever AI packages SSE has for them.

Bikini Armors for NPCs No_USLEEP 02_03_2020.7z 146.97 kB · 2 downloads

Here you go.  ESPFE with USSEP references.

Bikini Ascend Armors for NPCs_SSE_USSEP_ESPFE.7z Bikini Armors for NPCs_SSE_USSEP_ESPFE.7z

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for uploading this. Is it OK if I place these on the download section for the mod?

No problem.  Ping me if you make new LE versions so I can get updates to you quickly, in case I don't notice the update.

I forgot to modify and include the Immersive Wenches parts, since I don't have that mod in my load order.  Here you go.

Bikini Ascend Armors for NPCs - Plus Immersive Wenches Bodyguards_SSE_USSEP_ESPFE.7z Bikini Armors for NPCs - Plus Immersive Wenches Bodyguards_SSE_USSEP_ESPFE.7z

14 minutes ago, Durante said:

There's a problem with your patches. The ESP file "bikini armor for NPC's plus immersive wenches" is borked. It requires bikiniascend as master just like "bikiniascend armors for NPC's"  file does.

You're right. Completely my fault. I must have cleaned the other one and then forgotten about doing it to the IW version. Uploaded a fixed version now.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

You're right. Completely my fault. I must have cleaned the other one and then forgotten about doing it to the IW version. Uploaded a fixed version now.

Thank you! ? Can't wait to try out your patches!

6 hours ago, Durante said:

One more question. ? I'm not seeing the bikini armor on NPC's after placing the patch almost near the bottom of my load order? Am I supposed to build a bashed patch or something like that?

If you add the patches on a pre-existing save, then the bikini outfits will not load until the NPC has been reset (not all NPCs reset). You can test this by clicking on the in the console to select them, then type in 'resetinventory' (don't use the quotemarks). This is because when the game loads an NPC, it loads them with their current outfit and will not automatically update them to a new outfit when you load new mods, outfit changes only happen by either a reset or through the console.

So if you are adding the bikini patches to an ongoing save game then I recommend you go find an indoor cell with no other female NPCs wearing armor. Then wait for a few ingame weeks so that NPCs will have a chance to reset and update their inventories. How long depends on your mods. The vanilla reset time is 10 days so wait for 2 weeks just to be sure.

If that doesn't work...then it must be because of plugin conflicts. Read on.

Yes, definitely build a bashed/merged/whatever patch. If the bikini outfits aren't showing on NPCs then it might be because they are being overwritten by a plugin that is loaded after the bikini patches and you will need a compatibility patch.

The bikini armor patches modify NPC records directly and will conflict with anything that also modifies the same NPCs. If you are also using NPC beautification mods (and who wouldn't, vanilla is bad) then they will be in conflict by modifying the same NPCs and will need resolving. However, few other mods will edit the same things about an NPC that the bikini armors patches change (just the outfit worn), so it should usually be possible to resolve those conflicts and preserve all the changes made by conflicting mods.

I don't know how well auto patching will work, I haven't used bashed patches in years. I'd recommend you place the bikini armor patches high in the load order above beautification mods and then make the patch so that the beautification mods are guaranteed to work. This is because beautification mods use custom facegen files and will cause visual bugs if their edits are not preserved, so the edits by beautification mods should take priority in all cases. Load beautification mods after the bikini patches.

The best way to diagnose and debug something like this is to open your whole modlist in TES5Edit or zEdit. This will allow you to view the edits made by each plugin and see what conflicts exist and what plugins are in conflict. You will also be able to see if the bashed patch is merging the plugins correctly. In fact, I'd recommend you do this anyway, since auto patches are far from perfect and you will get better results with handmade custom compatibility patches. You can get guides online for using TES5Edit and zEdit, it's relatively easy to learn.

If the auto patches aren't working correctly then I'm not sure what advice to give. Maybe try adding bashed tags to the bikini patches so they merge correctly, there should be tutorials online on how to do this.

If you try all this and it still doesn't work then I'm willing to take a look at your mod/plugin list if you upload it. If it's not too much trouble and you can't figure out how to do it yourself then I'd be willing to make a handmade patch for your modlist, it should only take 5-10 minutes.

EDIT: OK, that's actually a really long post, but I wanted to cover everything.

@Corsec

Hi.  I've just started to use these patches and they bring new life to some of the old mods, the Hydra one in particular

But if you still have the will to live after all you've done so far, is there any chance that you could maybe do many of us a great favour, by giving us a patch that ....

1 - gets rid of the weird skin tones on some of the slaves - mine have got grey head syndrome in reverse, lovely normal skin tone faces and awful, bright red, etc bodies! ?

2 - provides an option for them all to have hair.  I didn't like the 1950/1960s slogan 'Go to work on an Egg' then, and, in context. it's still ridiculous today.  Baldness on birds is for vultures ?

If you could, that would be ab fab!  I can't be the only one that would like this so please, pretty, please? ?

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

@Corsec

Hi.  I've just started to use these patches and they bring new life to some of the old mods, the Hydra one in particular

But if you still have the will to live after all you've done so far, is there any chance that you could maybe do many of us a great favour, by giving us a patch that ....

1 - gets rid of the weird skin tones on some of the slaves - mine have got grey head syndrome in reverse, lovely normal skin tone faces and awful, bright red, etc bodies! ?

2 - provides an option for them all to have hair.  I didn't like the 1950/1960s slogan 'Go to work on an Egg' then, and, in context. it's still ridiculous today.  Baldness on birds is for vultures ?

If you could, that would be ab fab!  I can't be the only one that would like this so please, pretty, please? ?

It sounds like Hydra Slavegirls isn't working correctly for you. There are indeed strange skin colours and custom hairs in the mod. However it shouldn't have mismatches between head/body textures or missing hair. This sounds like it needs a bugfix more than a mod update.

Did you install both the latest 8.27 version files? There are two, the main 827 file and the texture file. Are all files present and not being overwritten? Are you using a plugin replacer (I use the patch on the Devious Framework page)? Is the plugin being altered by an auto patcher? Check for errors or overwrites using TES5Edit/zEdit. Something is wrong. If you can't find anything else, redownload and replace the files to remove possible errors.

Give me an example of an NPC with a mismatched body/head texture or missing hair (baseID + location is best). I'll go check in my own game and verify if it's the same as you say.

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

@Corsec

...mine have got grey head syndrome in reverse, lovely normal skin tone faces and awful, bright red, etc bodies! ?

Big red flag here. This is a sign that the facegen files aren't being properly loaded, or are missing or broken. This definitely isn't supposed to happen. The 'normal' skintones and features are generic racial faces, not the actual ones assigned to the NPC.

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

It sounds like Hydra Slavegirls isn't working correctly for you. There are indeed strange skin colours and custom hairs in the mod. However it shouldn't have mismatches between head/body textures or missing hair. This sounds like it needs a bugfix more than a mod update.

Did you install both the latest 8.27 version files? There are two, the main 827 file and the texture file. Are all files present and not being overwritten? Are you using a plugin replacer (I use the patch on the Devious Framework page)? Is the plugin being altered by an auto patcher? Check for errors or overwrites using TES5Edit/zEdit. Something is wrong. If you can't find anything else, redownload and replace the files to remove possible errors.

Give me an example of an NPC with a mismatched body/head texture or missing hair (baseID + location is best). I'll go check in my own game and verify if it's the same as you say.

Big red flag here. This is a sign that the facegen files aren't being properly loaded, or are missing or broken. This definitely isn't supposed to happen. The 'normal' skintones and features are generic racial faces, not the actual ones assigned to the NPC.

Drat.  I think I just activated the .esp with the No Shouting/Monoman's tweaks, and missed the main file that needs overwritten

That may well be why they all look like something you might find in a chicken coop in the morning ?

I'll go back and try that again, with the main file activated too  LOL

And thanks!

EDIT:  Yep, to give credit where credit is due, 'twas just me being a pillock, and omitting the main file  LOL. 

Couple of things I did see, though.

1 - when I went to check what difference that made, the slave in the hanging cage on the island at Riverwood had her nice sienna sunburn on both body and face, and was nicely dolled out in DD wear, but the cage she was in then started moving of its own volition, and went into Riverwood, and then did the sort of pirouettes, and mixing in with rest of the throng, like  NPCs do when they want to have a communal chat.  The cage then disappeared and, still in the crowd,  she started to finger her unmentionables, with a sort of DD induced horny event - i suppose being locked in that cage all day might do that for some - and then she just ambled around the main street with the others.  It's not a problem, as I'm sure we can live with that, and if it is, as I presume, a carry over from DD, it's actually quite funny   ?  

2 - had a look round elsewhere, and there's still the odd baldie about.  I'm pretty sure that's how the mod came originally, but it's probably not worth faffing about with

Thanks for the patches though.  Great work, and much appreciated  They look good, and I'm now looking forward to recruiting a slaver or two

On 3/28/2020 at 9:58 PM, Corsec said:

EDIT: OK, that's actually a really long post, but I wanted to cover everything.

Thanks for taking the time to write the advice. I really appreciate it. After dabbling some time in TES5edit I made a crude patch for my beautification mod which was overwriting the armors. Cheers.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Thanks for taking the time to write the advice. I really appreciate it. After dabbling some time in TES5edit I made a crude patch for my beautification mod which was overwriting the armors. Cheers.

No problem. It's totally worth it if it helps you learn how to debug on your own and make compatibility fixes. The best way to solve 90% of issues is to open up TES5Edit, find the problem and fix it yourself.

Now that you have taken the first step into modding, be aware that there is so much more you can do for yourself. If you're willing to take the next step then use the right-click menu to 'Apply Filter', click OK/proceed and then wait 5-10 minutes for it to complete. The red/orange colours will identify conflicts in your load order and many of these will be conflicts that would benefit from resolution. You can usually fix these either by creating meta-rules in LOOT to control the load order of plugins, or to make more compatibility patches if you want to merge edits from several mods. You might already have installed compatibility patches but then discover that you can impove on them to better suit your preferences.

Also be warned that it's addictive and time consuming, and might start to overshadow and then eventually replace the experience of actually playing Skyrim. Modding is the real game.

So I'm going to make another patch to beautify the female Hydra Slavegirls NPCs. I'm not going to make all new faces by hand, fuck that it's too much tedious work. I'm just going to patch it. There's two ways I could make a patch and I haven't decided yet which way to do it.

Option 1-

Make the hydra slavegirls borrow the appearances from vanilla female generic NPCs. This would work the same way that SD Cages makes its slaves use the appearances of vanilla bandits and forsworn, except that I would expand it to use ALL female generic NPCs. This has the advantage that if you use beautification mods for female generic NPCs (including bandits/forsworn/soldiers/thalmor/warlocks/witches etc) then that would also be used by hydra slavegirls. Downside is there would be some repitition between slavegirls and vanilla NPCs, and the uniqueness of hydra slavegirls appearances would be lost (no more purple skin).

Option 2-

Make the hydra slavegirls use the appearances of the wenches from Immersive Wenches. This would work the same way that Deadly Wenches does, it just copies the faces for different NPCs. This could also be combined with option 1 so that both vanilla and Immersive Wenches would be used. Immersive Wenches mod has the option of applying different hairpacks to it's own NPCs, and those would also be applied to hydraslavegirls, so this gives you the option of choosing the hairpack for hydra slaves.

Option 3-

Make the hydra slavegirls just use new hairstyles, probably from KS Hairdos. I wouldn't change the facial features in this option, just the hair. Incompatible with options 1 and 2. Keeps hydra slavegirls unique. Probably I'll just use an RNG to decide which hairs to apply to which slavegirls, I'm not too picky.

Does anyone have any preferences for which kind of patch they'd rather use?

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Option 2-

Make the hydra slavegirls use the appearances of the wenches from Immersive Wenches. This would work the same way that Deadly Wenches does, it just copies the faces for different NPCs. This could also be combined with option 1 so that both vanilla and Immersive Wenches would be used. Immersive Wenches mod has the option of applying different hairpacks to it's own NPCs, and those would also be applied to hydraslavegirls, so this gives you the option of choosing the hairpack for hydra slaves.

I like the wenches, so this is a sexy option for the wench fetishist

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Option 3-

Make the hydra slavegirls just use new hairstyles, probably from KS Hairdos. I wouldn't change the facial features in this option, just the hair. Incompatible with options 1 and 2. Keeps hydra slavegirls unique. Probably I'll just use an RNG to decide which hairs to apply to which slavegirls, I'm not too picky.

This is my favored option, because I like the unique look of HSG but I don't like the vanilla hair.

so I give that option a ?

You could also start a poll maybe?

Or not! ?

Option 3 ftw!

Hi Corsec! I'd vote for option A; I don't care what their faces look like, for me they're just there as eye candy, I only see them while passing by, so I don't really mind if there's redundancy in term of looks. But if it gets rid of the "purple offenders" as I called them earlier ? then that's the option I'd vote for!