Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

4 minutes ago, ragnam said:

steam some how turned on all 4 choice esps on verification under my nose

what!

Does that mean you do only manual install?

Or is that a SKyrim SE thing and I missed you are on SE?

Also remember that you switch wildly between those patch esp you won't see any effect right away, it takes a while until those NPC get reloaded (sometimes a cell change works too)

Best to test them after LAL. Means in LAL activate one patch and check effect in game.

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

what!

Does that mean you do only manual install?

Or is that a SKyrim SE thing and I missed you are on SE?

Also remember that you switch wildly between those patch esp you won't see any effect right away, it takes a while until those NPC get reloaded (sometimes a cell change works too)

Best to test them after LAL. Means in LAL activate one patch and check effect in game.

I am on LE using Vortex. from time to time Steam jumps in when I load my game forcing me to login in online having me to jumble my START up and I have had to turn off some esps before. 

I installed this mod, then turned off 2 of the 4 mods for Hydra, then did some more online stuff, next I went offline (save cpu resources running like 300+ mods) starting LE, and steam forced me to login online out of the blue. 

No biggie, it like the 5 time in a year. I just hate worse one steam does that and Fucks up my load order thinking my game will NOT load after a steam update, when all I need to do was fix my ini's and checked off plugins. I lost a level 84 save game, and that will never happen again. Stupid me though steam corrupted my game save builds, but it was they updated and defaulted my build selections and custom ini's

Going back in game for awhile to look around and grab those FOX ids and trace them back line for line, I will be awhile

6 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Problem: My wenches and Slaves show up as Foxes
Solution: After updating mod or reinstalling mod or changing options make sure you only have 2 of the four OPTIONAL esps active.

works now20200607114119_1.jpg.55b7f8de05faaccdacf03a3d671b6f6a.jpg

USE ONLY ONE HYDRA PLUGIN YOU NEED ONLY ONE

NOT TWO

ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME FOX-RELATED PSYCHOTIC BREAKS

Sorry, I just really hate those foxes.

Reposting from OP-

Here is the list of plugins and their function-

1). Adds Devious Devices to hydra slavegirls

"Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp"

2). Adds Devious Devices and Luxury Lingerie Collection items to hydra slavegirls

"Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp"

3). Adds Devious Devices to hydra slavegirls plus makes them use the visual appearances of wenches from the mod Immersive Wenches

"Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices.esp"

4). Adds Devious Devices and Luxury Lingerie Collection items to hydra slavegirls plus makes them use the visual appearances of wenches from the mod Immersive Wenches

"Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp"

Pick one and only one.

38 minutes ago, Corsec said:

USE ONLY ONE HYDRA PLUGIN YOU NEED ONLY ONE

NOT TWO

ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME FOX-RELATED PSYCHOTIC BREAKS

Sorry, I just really hate those foxes.

Reposting from OP-

Here is the list of plugins and their function-

1). Adds Devious Devices to hydra slavegirls

"Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp"

2). Adds Devious Devices and Luxury Lingerie Collection items to hydra slavegirls

"Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp"

3). Adds Devious Devices to hydra slavegirls plus makes them use the visual appearances of wenches from the mod Immersive Wenches

"Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices.esp"

4). Adds Devious Devices and Luxury Lingerie Collection items to hydra slavegirls plus makes them use the visual appearances of wenches from the mod Immersive Wenches

"Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp"

Pick one and only one.

Yes your correct, I had one Hydra and one Wenches esp and mentally counted two in my head, my bad.  ?

9 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Yes your correct, I had one Hydra and one Wenches esp and mentally counted two in my head, my bad.  ?

Ok.

Sorry for getting a bit psychotic. It's just that in the eternal war against bugs foxes, I can never be too zealous.

I'm really glad that you could fix it.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

Ok.

Sorry for getting a bit psychotic. It's just that in the eternal war against bugs foxes, I can never be too zealous.

I'm really glad that you could fix it.

I too will be psychotic soon too, even with all the mods straighten out I just came across a :fox: in Ivanstad, I just think its a generation thing atm.
It happened when I ran into the town and the people were just starting to populate the area.

I'm Really glad that you went and made this mod, I hope I can add to it some how soon.
Have you ever thought about adding Vtaw stuff like the lace and one piece clothes could fit in nice 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101096

or https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100796 like on vampires and such not so much the zipper stuff but chokers and arm lace clothes too mix mash stuff up.

11 minutes ago, ragnam said:

I too will be psychotic soon too, even with all the mods straighten out I just came across a :fox: in Ivanstad, I just think its a generation thing atm.
It happened when I ran into the town and the people were just starting to populate the area.

I'm Really glad that you went and made this mod, I hope I can add to it some how soon.
Have you ever thought about adding Vtaw stuff like the lace and one piece clothes could fit in nice 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101096

or https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100796 like on vampires and such not so much the zipper stuff but chokers and arm lace clothes too mix mash stuff up.

To get everything to work as intended, first you need to make sure you are using 1 hydra slavegirls patch, then wait indoors somewhere for 10 days to force a cell reset so all NPCs will go back to their default races. That should remove all unwanted foxes.

It takes a while for NPCs to get all their items assigned and worn because devious devices are scripted.

The problem with adding more worn items to the patches is that other users won't want to use all those extra mods. Most users seem to just want the devious devices patches. I guess I could make addon patches for more items if someone wants. I'm not a fan of modern outfits in Skyrim that aren't BDSM-related though.

58 minutes ago, xarvenius said:

request:

could we get a simple slavery plus patch for devious devices without the imemrsive wenches rerquirements?

saying already thanks for making it i ncase you make it ;)

Ok, I can do that. I don't have time right now but I can do it within 1-2 days.

5 hours ago, BenstonAnvil said:

What does the "SD+ Master more functional" thing do in Simple Slavery+ patch?

I don't mean that I added functionality in the SD+ mod, I didn't mean to give that impression. Now that you draw attention to it, that was a misleading way of saying it. Sorry. Will rephrase it with the next update.

The SS+ NPCs were badly designed in almost every way. They were badly designed as NPCs and especially badly designed in their intended role as followers/owners. I'm assuming that users make their owner into a follower whenever possible, it's a good idea especially if you have a follower mod that will teleport them to stay near you.

They had persistent grey face bugs and were ugly. I hated their names. On the non-cosmetic side, their classes, combat styles, stats, outfits, factions, perks, spells, inventory etc were poorly chosen. I redesigned them in all these ways. For the SD+ masters, I used vanilla followers as a reference (actually blatantly copying a lot of their data). It should now be better to have them around as owners/followers.

Also, most importantly, I put all the slaves into devious devices.

58 minutes ago, Corsec said:

They had persistent grey face bugs and were ugly. I hated their names. On the non-cosmetic side, their classes, combat styles, stats, outfits, factions, perks, spells, inventory etc were poorly chosen. I redesigned them in all these ways. For the SD+ masters, I used vanilla followers as a reference (actually blatantly copying a lot of their data). It should now be better to have them around as owners/followers.

Ah, so that's why those "masters" suddenly become a lot more competent when my PC "happen" to stumble a bandit camp.

Not related to this mod, but I wish SS+ (and SD+) would actually handle followers as well.

1 hour ago, BenstonAnvil said:

Not related to this mod, but I wish SS+ (and SD+) would actually handle followers as well.

Me too! Me too!

SD+ at least makes them naked, binds them and sometimes your followers get used instead of the PC.

I can only imagine the pain it is to handle followers with a mod ?

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Corsec,

I've restarted a new play through on my 90 GB install and there are no more foxes around. I am getting a mix of slavers both male and female. Those slaves are fine. Some of the traveling couples have the male sub still male (rufferto) but from what I've seen so far from running around, the male farm slaves are female. All other farm slaves and captives are there and functioning.

Any issues or differences between what you modded and what I'm seeing is probably script lag (4,400 of them) bogging things down or preventing them from happening - timing out. Any hdt spazzing is the massive amounts of hdt running in my game. I cannot go into the temple that Hydragorgon built any more. My computer* just barfs which is to be expected.

...so... I believe your mods work perfectly fine in my massive homogeneous manual install (I'm doing it all wrong!). I personally could not be happier.

Thank you very much. There are very few potato heads existing in my skyrim world now because of you.

*AMD 4170 black box @ 4.2 GHz (cores run 6 deg. C) / 16 Gb main memory / 1080 GTX  8 Gb  OC / 1 Tb SSD  w/ enb and enhanced texture packs plus 250 plugins. Usually runs 40-60 fps @ 1920 X 1080.

1 hour ago, Ripstop said:

Greetings Corsec,

I've restarted a new play through on my 90 GB install and there are no more foxes around. I am getting a mix of slavers both male and female. Those slaves are fine. Some of the traveling couples have the male sub still male (rufferto) but from what I've seen so far from running around, the male farm slaves are female. All other farm slaves and captives are there and functioning.

Any issues or differences between what you modded and what I'm seeing is probably script lag (4,400 of them) bogging things down or preventing them from happening - timing out. Any hdt spazzing is the massive amounts of hdt running in my game. I cannot go into the temple that Hydragorgon built any more. My computer* just barfs which is to be expected.

...so... I believe your mods work perfectly fine in my massive homogeneous manual install (I'm doing it all wrong!). I personally could not be happier.

Thank you very much. There are very few potato heads existing in my skyrim world now because of you.

*AMD 4170 black box @ 4.2 GHz (cores run 6 deg. C) / 16 Gb main memory / 1080 GTX  8 Gb  OC / 1 Tb SSD  w/ enb and enhanced texture packs plus 250 plugins. Usually runs 40-60 fps @ 1920 X 1080.

Thanks for the confirmation that your game is working as intended now.

I turned all males into females in an earlier version of the patch. However I decided to revert that change since I felt it added some variety to keep the males, plus Rufferto's dialogue is quite funny.

I get problems with HDT too sometimes. Restraints will sometimes extend to infinity, tail plugs may get stuck in floating in empty space after the NPC moves away, or chains will start shaking uncontrollably. Seems like a problem with the engine, cell reloads/changes usually fix it.

Also you might like this mod if you haven't seen it already-

So it turns out that the devious devices patches are VERY incompatible with the mod Wet and Cold

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27563/?

The problem is that Wet and Cold uses scripts to make outfit changes and when this happens to NPCS wearing randomized DDs this causes the number of active scripts to spiral out of control. It results in massive save bloat, lags the game and causes NPCs to wear multiple different DD outfits at the same time.

I strongly recommend just completely deactivating Wet and Cold if you are using my DD patches.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

I get problems with HDT too sometimes. Restraints will sometimes extend to infinity, tail plugs may get stuck in floating in empty space after the NPC moves away, or chains will start shaking uncontrollably. Seems like a problem with the engine, cell reloads/changes usually fix it.

Also you might like this mod if you haven't seen it already-

HDT provides some interesting unintended entertainment. I also sometimes get NPCs phasing in and out and hair stretching. I found the reins on the horse carriage outside Whiterun stretched straight up into infinity once. I've done the <hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity">, <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity"> fix but still see some stuff on cell loading.

I am still using DD for the Masses 3 V1.05. Should I not be doing that?

***For the people who are google searching for DD for the Masses, it's in my install - not in archive format. Don't beg for a copy.***

7 minutes ago, Ripstop said:

HDT provides some interesting unintended entertainment. I also sometimes get NPCs phasing in and out and hair stretching. I found the reins on the horse carriage outside Whiterun stretched straight up into infinity once. I've done the <hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity">, <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity"> fix but still see some stuff on cell loading.

I am still using DD for the Masses 3 V1.05. Should I not be doing that?

***For the people who are google searching for DD for the Masses, it's in my install - not in archive format. Don't beg for a copy.***

I made these patches partly because I wanted to replace DD For the Masses. I don't recommend you use it with or without my patches, it's a very buggy mod. it was removed for good reason.

For example, it doesn't properly assign DDs acording to the selected MCM settings. Sometimes it gives males invisible items that function as chastity devices and limit their available sex animations. It's just a colossal mess.

So far I have not noticed any new foxes on a new game start? I am keeping my fingers crossed :P

1. However I have noticed a few wenches and some NPC guards spawns that use Wench replacement and show up on battle fields or Watchmen guards standing next to other imperial or Stormcloaks in bondage Equipment and mixed Lux clothing. Just seems odd getting a city guard in bondage run up to me "Wait I know you" and wants to throw me in jail LOL.

One example was the two guards standing outside the Gen Tullius HQ location. 

2. was I came across a few slaves or Wenches I enslaved and could not removed the Bondage gear set as default by the hydra mod I guess? or a few wenches that had Bondage gear wearing that could not be removed.  Makes me think those NPC had them not as inventory items but locked in armor settings.

But over all its still great and having fun!

---

About stretching armor and bodies off into space or the horizon. I would get that when installing smp physics where I think the body skin belly area conflict with a cloth wearing items I figure dont have those weights applied a giggle after fast travel in a weird way and anchor the meshes off screen to some ungodly distance. and if you have multiple followers that have that happen to they start disappearing but are just there but invisible.
Mainly Belly area goes wacky like its the armor but I think its the armor following BODY SHAPE from the belly weights.

1 minute ago, ragnam said:

So far I have not noticed any new foxes on a new game start? I am keeping my fingers crossed :P

1. However I have noticed a few wenches and some NPC guards spawns that use Wench replacement and show up on battle fields or Watchmen guards standing next to other imperial or Stormcloaks in bondage Equipment and mixed Lux clothing. Just seems odd getting a city guard in bondage run up to me "Wait I know you" and wants to throw me in jail LOL.

One example was the two guards standing outside the Gen Tullius HQ location. 

2. was I came across a few slaves or Wenches I enslaved and could not removed the Bondage gear set as default by the hydra mod I guess? or a few wenches that had Bondage gear wearing that could not be removed.  Makes me think those NPC had them not as inventory items but locked in armor settings.

But over all its still great and having fun!

The newest patches should be fox-free.

Which combination of patches are you using? I avoided changing armors for guards and soldiers but maybe I made unintentional changes. Guards/soldiers certainly shouldn't be wearing LUX items, that is unintended and unwanted.

DD/LUX items are added through outfit changes which means they are not inventory items and can't be directly accessed. Default outfits are wearable items that are worn when an NPC is not wearing an inventory item in the same slot (there are numbered slots for every body part). You can't access them directly. You can remove these DD items by replacing them with another wearable item that uses the same slot.

Or you can use Devious Deices Equip to add/remove devices from NPCs.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2435-devious-devices-equip/

59 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The newest patches should be fox-free.

Which combination of patches are you using? I avoided changing armors for guards and soldiers but maybe I made unintentional changes. Guards/soldiers certainly shouldn't be wearing LUX items, that is unintended and unwanted.

DD/LUX items are added through outfit changes which means they are not inventory items and can't be directly accessed. Default outfits are wearable items that are worn when an NPC is not wearing an inventory item in the same slot (there are numbered slots for every body part). You can't access them directly. You can remove these DD items by replacing them with another wearable item that uses the same slot.

Newest Patches I grabbed them already maybe thats why its good now.

I am using your...
1 "Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp"
2 also Immersive wenches Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie
3 and deadly Wenches world of bikinis

... so that is unwanted results, then I will grab those NPCs that have that happen to and give you thier ID next time when I am in game.

Ahh outfit change are not inventory items, that makes sense why.

I have that Devious Deices Equip to add/remove devices from NPCs let me try it next time in game.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I fear DDe can't help if the outfits are added like this:

"Default outfits are wearable items that are worn when an NPC is not wearing an inventory item in the same slot (there are numbered slots for every body part). You can't access them directly. "

DDe will only unlock the devices, but they stay on the NPC. Means the NPC will reequip them after a while (very short while).

What works tho is: Dress Up Lover's => and choose [empty outfit]

I'm not sure if there is a DDe option that not only unlocks the device, but also destroys/removes it so the NPC can't choose to wear it again.

SUM has also the option to open NPC inventories, but I'm not sure if it shows underlaid outfits.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I fear DDe can't help if the outfits are added like this:

"Default outfits are wearable items that are worn when an NPC is not wearing an inventory item in the same slot (there are numbered slots for every body part). You can't access them directly. "

DDe will only unlock the devices, but they stay on the NPC. Means the NPC will reequip them after a while (very short while).

What works tho is: Dress Up Lover's => and choose [empty outfit]

I'm not sure if there is a DDe option that not only unlocks the device, but also destroys/removes it so the NPC can't choose to wear it again.

SUM has also the option to open NPC inventories, but I'm not sure if it shows underlaid outfits.

DD items assigned as outfits won't show up when you access a follower's inventory. However they do show up in some cases when you access an NPC inventory. For example when you reach Riverwood from Helgen with Ralof, and after scene where Ralof talks to Gerdur, then Gerdur opens her inventory to you and you can see her DD items in her inventory. DDs also show up as death items and can be looted. I don't know what the rules are for when outfit items are accessible or not. Since DD items have scripts attached I prefer not to mess about with them too much.

Honestly I've never actually tried to take DDs off an NPC because...why the hell would I want to do that?!? I put them in DDs for a reason!

Also there seems to be a bug sometimes where if you access DDs in a dead NPCs inventory then you sometimes get DD pop up menus about putting on or taking off those DDs.

Thanks for the Dress Up Lover's link, I'll put it in the OP.