Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

16 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Ok @Ripstop and @donttouchmethere, try it with this version instead. Sorry for the trouble, hope this works.

Hydra Slaver Followers - HSG Beauty Compatibility Version 09_05_2020.7z 58.08 kB · 0 downloads HSG Beauty - Immersive Wenches 09_05_2020.7z 197.9 kB · 0 downloads

I know I will sound stupid, but I need both right?

I will remove every Corsec patch related to HSG first (only one left atm)

I just explain what I want to see ingame with your patches:

> HSG slaves in DDs

> Slaver as followers

> everything looks like an Immersive Wench (and sells ale)

(installed placeholders just for your patches ^^)

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I know I will sound stupid, but I need both right?

I will remove every Corsec patch related to HSG first (only one left atm)

I just explain what I want to see ingame with your patches:

> HSG slaves in DDs

> Slaver as followers

> everything looks like an Immersive Wench (and sells ale)

(installed placeholders just for your patches ^^)

OK, here's what you need for HSG-

Both the patches in my last post.

Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices.esp

That's 3 patches in total. For what you want with HSG, that's all you need. You can still also use Slaverun Patch for Devious Devices.esp, and the patch for SD Cages if you like.

I can make a custom merge for you if you like.

So thanks to the work of dontouchmethere, we seem to have fixed the fox problem. Use these versions of the patches if you want to beautify HSG slavegirls.

Sorry to everyone about the inconvenience caused, the bug wasn't happening on my game so I didn't catch it and consequently it took a while to debug.

EDIT: File deleted, use later version.

On 5/9/2020 at 3:30 PM, Corsec said:

Ok @Ripstop and @donttouchmethere, try it with this version instead. Sorry for the trouble, hope this works.

EDIT: Deleted files, use the latest version.

Good morning Corsec,

I apologize for the radio silence but RL has taken a dump on my head. I haven't been back to Skyrim since I last logged on. I appreciate dontouchmethere stepping up and helping you out. I will download the patches but I don't know when I can actually try them out.

Heya, I've made the Bikini Armors for NPCs compatible with the beautiful changes from Bijin (Warmaidens, Wives, NPCs).

Now, these NPCs are both beautiful and wear skimpy bikini armors.

Spoiler

Screenshot1629.thumb.jpg.8de84f957faddc43556ef1491a64b5ad.jpg

This will only work for:

- Skyrim LE (because I dont give a rats ass about SE)

- Bikini Armors for NPCs 27_03_2020.7z

- Bijin AIO (under optional, reed the description!!!) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/?tab=description)

Overwrite the original Bijin AIO.esp with the one from my rar.

Load Order:

[...]

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

Bikini Armors for NPCs.esp

Bijin AIO.esp

[...]

I only changed the Bijin file, so this "should" still work if the Bikini Armors for NPCs get updated. 

Possible issues: NPCs you've already met may turn out naked. This can be fixed by "ressurect" via console. However, I have no idea if that negatively affects active/ongoing quests... So better be careful when you do that.

Bikini for NPCS _ Bijin.rar

15 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Good morning Corsec,

I apologize for the radio silence but RL has taken a dump on my head. I haven't been back to Skyrim since I last logged on. I appreciate dontouchmethere stepping up and helping you out. I will download the patches but I don't know when I can actually try them out.

Hi!

Give feedback as soon as you try again!

I tested it and it worked for a while.

Now I have foxes again, that's why it would be great if you could check too again.

I will try again asap.

Remember it needs a new game to see the changes (reliably).

A new start from LAL base game might also work.

5 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

Heya, I've made the Bikini Armors for NPCs compatible with the beautiful changes from Bijin (Warmaidens, Wives, NPCs).

Now, these NPCs are both beautiful and wear skimpy bikini armors.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot1629.thumb.jpg.8de84f957faddc43556ef1491a64b5ad.jpg

This will only work for:

- Skyrim LE (because I dont give a rats ass about SE)

- Bikini Armors for NPCs 27_03_2020.7z

- Bijin AIO (under optional, reed the description!!!) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/?tab=description)

Overwrite the original Bijin AIO.esp with the one from my rar.

Load Order:

[...]

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

Bikini Armors for NPCs.esp

Bijin AIO.esp

[...]

I only changed the Bijin file, so this "should" still work if the Bikini Armors for NPCs get updated. 

Possible issues: NPCs you've already met may turn out naked. This can be fixed by "ressurect" via console. However, I have no idea if that negatively affects active/ongoing quests... So better be careful when you do that.

Bikini for NPCS _ Bijin.rar 51.67 kB · 1 download

Thanks for the work, I appreciate it when other people want to contribute. The Bijin NPCs won't be needing changes to their bikini armors so I think your patch should work indefinitely. I may make updated bikini patches, but the Bijin NPCs won't need to be changed. So I expect your Bijin-Bikini patch should work for updated bikini patches as long as it is loaded later.

Whenever you change an NPCs outfit they won't immediately change in-game to reflect it. The game stores their old outfit with the save. You have to either force-change them into their new outfit via console, or you can wait for a cell-reset. The default cell-reset time is 10 days.

You can make all NPCs use their new outfits by hiding in an indoor cell somewhere and waiting for 10+ days untill all NPCs reset and then they will automatically put on their new outfits.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hi!

Give feedback as soon as you try again!

I tested it and it worked for a while.

Now I have foxes again, that's why it would be great if you could check too again.

I will try again asap.

Remember it needs a new game to see the changes (reliably).

A new start from LAL base game might also work.

Just remember that if you update to a new HSG Beauty patch (or anything with changed levelled lists) then you will need to redo your bashed/merged patches.

So here is the HSG Beauty file with a minor bugfix for the levelled lists. The Hydra Slaver file that is compatible is included, remember to load it after HSG Beauty.

I won't put it in the main download page until I'm sure DTMT has fixed the fox problem on his LO.

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hydra Slaver Followers - Devious Devices?

Shouldn't it be called

or does that mean the HSG devious devices patch isn't needed with that version?

so confusing ?

I named it that way so it would be the same as the file it is replacing. That way, if both were loaded then it would overwrite.

But yes, I agree it is a bit confusing.

Shouldn't it be in a different order though?

Slaver Followers - Devious Devices - HSG Beauty compatibility

So many different patches are great for creating individual Setups!

What would help tho is if the patch names reflect the patch hierarchy they connect to.

If downloaded with added explanation it might work

But as soon as those patches are on the HDD, and I try to remember what they where good for, I'm in trouble.

There are 2 new patch strains that evolve atm

Original (not modified NPC):

• HSG
    • HSG Slaver follower patch
    • HSG DD patch
      • HSG Slaver follower patch for HSG DD patch (?)

Beauty (immersive wenches modification):

• HSG
  • Immersive wenches
    • HSG Beauty patch
      • HSG Beauty slaver follower patch
    • HSG DD patch
      • HSG Beauty patch
        • HSG Beauty slaver follower patch for HSG DD patch (?)

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

So many different patches are great for creating individual Setups!

What would help tho is if the patch names reflect the patch hierarchy they connect to.

If downloaded with added explanation it might work

But as soon as those patches are on the HDD, and I try to remember what they where good for, I'm in trouble.

There are 2 new patch strains that evolve atm

Original (not modified NPC):

• HSG
    • HSG Slaver follower patch
    • HSG DD patch
      • HSG Slaver follower patch for HSG DD patch (?)

Beauty (immersive wenches modification):

• HSG
  • Immersive wenches
    • HSG Beauty patch
      • HSG Beauty slaver follower patch
    • HSG DD patch
      • HSG Beauty patch
        • HSG Beauty slaver follower patch for HSG DD patch (?)

LOL so the names should reflect that it is a compatibility replacement patch (Hydra Slaver) for another patch (HSG Beauty) and it needs to specify that it is compatible with a third patch (HSG DD)?

Are you trying to make it simpler or more complicated? I'm the mod author, I made and named them and even I'm confused by this lol.

You know how if you repeat a word too quickly and too many times (like banana for example) you lose a sense of it's meaning? That's what's happening when I read that chart.

Also, you play Skyrim on an HDD? No wonder I can patch faster than you can load your game lol.

57 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I won't put it in the main download page until I'm sure DTMT has fixed the fox problem on his LO.

You might want to rethink about that ?

The bad dog lost all overview

I just can't see from the file names what they actually do.

For example a patch that is named "Devious Devices Patch" => patches Devious Devices you could think

But in this case it means it patches a patch that added devious devices ?

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You might want to rethink about that ?

The bad dog lost all overview

DTMT you've got me stressing out about your LO more than I ever did about my own lol.

You need to fix your LO for the sake of my mental health...otherwise those foxes will haunt me in my dreams.

THOSE FUCKIGN FOXES

CHAOS REIGNS

I have not tried this mod yet, so I have a couple of questions hopefully someone can answer:

There are a lot of files in the dload section do I need all of them?

Does Hydra slavegirls mod still work with current versions of DD? I have not installed it in a while.

Is the house in the screenshots part of this mod and if not, where can I get it?

Thanks.