37 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You better ask mod author of SEU or Violate what can be a cause of "you cant surrender" Problem first

okay, I'm deleting and reinstalling those mods manually this time, if that doesn't fix it I'll check with them. thanks for the reply. 

18 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

You have an AAF install problem, not this Patch problem. You need to back out of all AAF stuff till you figure if your game works right, then you follow the AAF instructions and check to see if it loads and works. Then you can add whatever patch you want. This Patch and UAF pick and choose what animations they want to play, not all that is available. There will be animations that will not be used based on the authors, decisions. That is why you might be missing stuff. AAF not loading is back to AAF install issue.

Yes thank for the answer,is a little AAF problem -_- i see it in MO2. I’m looking to fix the problem, I posted here because it’s when I installed this mod that I had the trouble but it's a AAF problem

So I've tried sifting through to see if there was a fix found for it and maybe I missed it. Aaf opens but won't launch the scene manager. Home key opens menu in top left and when I hit enter it spins but never opens. Works fine without this mod but far as I can tell this mod is needed for cumflation on family planning. Any help is appreciated

7 hours ago, Itachi7643 said:

So I've tried sifting through to see if there was a fix found for it and maybe I missed it. Aaf opens but won't launch the scene manager. Home key opens menu in top left and when I hit enter it spins but never opens. Works fine without this mod but far as I can tell this mod is needed for cumflation on family planning. Any help is appreciated

Maybe you have other patches

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Slapy7 said:

Ah okay thanks, may I ask what are the benefits of having this mod installed with aaf? Just wondering why they would say not to use this with their mod ?

This mod cleans up the animation alignments, adds cum overlays for humans and mutants and prevents broken animations from playing. I've used it from the beginning and wouldn't be without it, even though "The Fucking Manual" says not to use it.

14 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

This mod cleans up the animation alignments, adds cum overlays for humans and mutants and prevents broken animations from playing. I've used it from the beginning and wouldn't be without it, even though "The Fucking Manual" says not to use it.

Okay great, thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and reinstall it then :)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rudik123 said:

Thanks for you mod, but i have question.
Mod in you requirements( viodoe,strapons...) absolutely confict with Discrete Female Skeleton( floating strapons in actors sex animations).
What do i need to adapt Vioxis Strapons for you mod?

You can try copy branch on penis bones from ZeX to your skeleton in nifskope

Edited by Indarello

I have tried pretty much anything. But I cant seem to get all of this working.  First of all is this patch compatible with UAP and if it is, is there something that I should leave out on UAP install choices? Because, currently my problem is that if I use only UAP.. erections work on dogmeat, but genitals on character are not animated. If I use this, the opposite.. genitals animate but dogmeat is missing vital parts. Kinda breaks the mood imo :P ...and if i activate both, AAF never triggers. Confusing. Any help appreciated.