2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

This Patch mod overides all conflicts regardless of individual mod's suggestions. Nothing else for sex matters.

I'm talking about strap-on viodoe, you too?

Everything afterwards - I tested this and rejected it, since I have a floating penis 2 meters high. I'm trying another setting. If that doesn't work either, then I uninstall it again.
Indarello's patch also works very well with just Vioxsis on lesbian animations. To be honest, I don't know what advantages the additional patch Strap On brings if you don't have a Servatron installed.

Just now, deathmorph said:

I'm talking about strap-on viodoe, you too?

Everything afterwards - I tested this and rejected it, since I have a floating penis 2 meters high. I'm trying another setting. If that doesn't work either, then I uninstall it again.
Indarello's patch also works very well with just Vioxsis on lesbian animations. To be honest, I don't know what advantages the additional patch Strap On brings if you don't have a Servatron installed.

You can read main topic:

• Added penis bones for better animations compatibility
  • Added all required morphs for animations compatibility
  • Ported penis from Skyrim, original author, added futa option, added no balls version
  • Added support for Servitron
7 hours ago, deathmorph said:

image.png.6b656169613a2dd01c7d71f150e12cab.png

Is the setting in Vortex okay? Because I get a flying penis if I put both on after that. edit: at F-F animation

Yiu forgot to install requirements, and change to load after, alsoI dont think you will need another aaf patch

Not sure what I did wrong but this not only broke around 99% of all my animations but it also prevented features from BLTC. I thought maybe this could help with micro-adjustments for some animations but instead it threw them right out of whack. All I did was install and let it overwrite everything for the packages it auto-configures for.    

9 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

Not sure what I did wrong but this not only broke around 99% of all my animations but it also prevented features from BLTC. I thought maybe this could help with micro-adjustments for some animations but instead it threw them right out of whack. All I did was install and let it overwrite everything for the packages it auto-configures for.    

I am also not sure what you did wrong

15 hours ago, Indarello said:

Yiu forgot to install requirements, and change to load after, alsoI dont think you will need another aaf patch

What did I forget? The display affects only the conflicts, not what I have installed. Everything that is listed under required is installed.
You described the advantages of strap-on viodoe above and now you're writing, I don't need it? I find this a little confusing.

23 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

What did I forget? The display affects only the conflicts, not what I have installed. Everything that is listed under required is installed.
You described the advantages of strap-on viodoe above and now you're writing, I don't need it? I find this a little confusing.

I said you will not need another patch, another patch is Leito staged

My addon for strapons reqirrs ZeX skeleton, you forgot to install it

On 4/20/2022 at 2:53 PM, deathmorph said:

image.png.6b656169613a2dd01c7d71f150e12cab.png

Is the setting in Vortex okay? Because I get a flying penis if I put both on after that. edit: at F-F animation

I do not use Staged Leitos Patch with Leitos and the animations look fine. I have Servitron Viodoe after Vioxsis Strapons. Leitos (Staged Leitos) has junk on most of his animations which may be conflicting with Vios mod.

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

Vortex shows any conflicts on this mod?

yes, but there are no problems with my settings

image.png.eb10d0b0aafaf0ee96b18004da2a415c.pngimage.png.78238c5cba86e09cfff54efd7fe55e38.png

the only problem was here, as described above

when the settings are set to "after" - I'm testing everything with "before" right now

image.png.96a13fbb8d88c30df04125a1c267d55f.png

but that's more something for the strapon thread

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

yes, but there are no problems with my settings

Hide contents

image.png.eb10d0b0aafaf0ee96b18004da2a415c.pngimage.png.78238c5cba86e09cfff54efd7fe55e38.png

the only problem was here, as described above

when the settings are set to "after" - I'm testing everything with "before" right now

Hide contents

image.png.96a13fbb8d88c30df04125a1c267d55f.png

but that's more something for the strapon thread

I mean any conflicts with zex skeleton? 

Do you use gender specific skeleton? 

Edited by Indarello
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

negative, no conflict with zex skeleton
I don't use gender specific skeleton. I use discrete female skeleton for skeletal adjustments - there are no flying penises with it. Conflicts are not detected with DFS in Vortex.

Then you have 4 solutions

1) uninstall discrete skeleton

2) uninstall my addon for strapons but you will lose in alignment accuracy for strapons

3) openfemale skeleton and zex skeleton in nifskope, press right mouse button in zex skeleton on penis bones and choose copy branch. Then paste branch on female skeleton ans save

4) best solution is to use FG since it has best anims compatibility and no problems like cbbe

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 5:22 AM, CedricDnnersby said:

In the transition part of some canine animations, the dog only stads besides the PC and only starts animating after the transition has ended. Any suggestions on what could be causing this?

what Physics and Collision Preset do you use?

I use MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset and I had the standing dog issue until I came across a thread saying that it was an issue with the preset involving armor.

I first used the preset with no armor bounce = animation error

I then switched to the one without armor in the title . [ soft ] and all the dog animation tested ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 9:22 PM, posuideqianzhihe two said:

I updated the latest version of BodyTalk. The latest version will cause the penis of the male character to deform abnormally in first stage ,also erect normally in other stages. Now I back to BodyTalk 3.15 hotfix version. Everything return to normal

Just tested, no problems with BT3.22.

1 hour ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

Any spesific reason this post mentions incompatibilities with this patch?

Can I use this patch together with the AAF patch from Ulfberto?

I see that this patch is updated more often than the other, and considering there are new updates for some animation packs, I'm a bit unsure which one to use.

You can use UAP if you would like to have gay animations, or my patch if you like to have Female-Female animations, about incompatibilities you should better ask guide creator

4 hours ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

Any spesific reason this post mentions incompatibilities with this patch?

Can I use this patch together with the AAF patch from Ulfberto?

I see that this patch is updated more often than the other, and considering there are new updates for some animation packs, I'm a bit unsure which one to use.

I have always used Animations Addons and Fixes with my stable AAF setup. Been ignoring the Fucking Page for years since it is really overthough out in its AAF setup. Indie is not one of their club. You can figure out their disclaimer from that..