1 minute ago, LeahLust said:

I have tried pretty much anything. But I cant seem to get all of this working.  First of all is this patch compatible with UAP and if it is, is there something that I should leave out on UAP install choices? Because, currently my problem is that if I use only UAP.. erections work on dogmeat, but genitals on character are not animated. If I use this, the opposite.. genitals animate but dogmeat is missing vital parts. Kinda breaks the mood imo /cdn-cgi/mirage/c2fcea261ada0a513038cf219331a22b70ce95942044f0e3c17e82fe86f59e18/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/tongue.png ...and if i activate both, AAF never triggers. Confusing. Any help appreciated.

You should not use my patch with UAP. 

I guess you forgot to install creature resources, dont forget to check requirements of mods you install

Well, I have creature resources installed. Been playing for quite some time with the setup I had. That being said, I have no issues when I use only UAP.. erections work fine, but I cant get animated fannies to work with it. So I wanted to look more into that and for some reason they work with your patch just right, but then erections go poof. And I know everything else works because if I toggle between these patches, creature resources work right. So I am a bit lost here what to try next. 

Is there anything particular in the installer that might overlap with erections? And this issue is just not for certain animations, kinda tried all dog ones. Dogmeat just loses the junk using your patch.

12 minutes ago, LeahLust said:

Well, I have creature resources installed. Been playing for quite some time with the setup I had. That being said, I have no issues when I use only UAP.. erections work fine, but I cant get animated fannies to work with it. So I wanted to look more into that and for some reason they work with your patch just right, but then erections go poof. And I know everything else works because if I toggle between these patches, creature resources work right. So I am a bit lost here what to try next. 

Is there anything particular in the installer that might overlap with erections? And this issue is just not for certain animations, kinda tried all dog ones. Dogmeat just loses the junk using your patch.

When you install this patch you need to select whether or not the erections are always erect or not THEN you need to build the bodies that way. Either erect or flacid depending on what you chose in the patch install and ensure you build them with the morph box checked.

46 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

When you install this patch you need to select whether or not the erections are always erect or not THEN you need to build the bodies that way. Either erect or flacid depending on what you chose in the patch install and ensure you build them with the morph box checked.

Okay, that extra step makes sense. I chose not always erect on the patch installer.. and I assume UAP gave the erections to models with its installer. So my next question would be.. how does that work with creatures if im only using this patch? lol ...I mean i cant build the bodies for them.

2 hours ago, LeahLust said:

Okay, that extra step makes sense. I chose not always erect on the patch installer.. and I assume UAP gave the erections to models with its installer. So my next question would be.. how does that work with creatures if im only using this patch? lol ...I mean i cant build the bodies for them.

There is a way to build all the creatures with erect meshes I think in the creature pack. However last time I used the always erect option males/ghouls were fine, but some creatures were still applying the erection slider so their erection was too large. Behemoths was one for sure once animations started. Not sure if all creatures need to be built with erections when selecting that option but if you don't dogmeat with not have a rocket.

2 hours ago, LeahLust said:

Most of the animations have the creature penis' in them the ones that don't are supplied by creature resources. take a look at the image, that's how mine is set up and all the creatures have erections during sex scenes in my game. Hope that helps.

croppedmodlist.png

Good day, sir.?
Any ideas why Ferals gangbang(from SavageCabbage) animation don't play? I use AAF Violate and i set gangbang chance to 100% for test, even with this animation don't play.

Themes, creature resources and other i have. On supermutants gangbang animations stable play on 100% cases.

Edited by Rudik123
On 1/13/2023 at 5:55 PM, Oldwolf58 said:

Most of the animations have the creature penis' in them the ones that don't are supplied by creature resources. take a look at the image, that's how mine is set up and all the creatures have erections during sex scenes in my game. Hope that helps.

croppedmodlist.png

Okay so I retraced the problem to being just dogmeat. I reinstalled creature resources, looked at the mod order once more. If I enable the patch at the end, dogmeat loses genitals on animations. What I dont understand is, why the patch doesnt use the creature resource models. In any case, I can copy the dog meshes from creature resources into this patch folder then they work just right, but the dog wont show any harness mods. TBH Im not sure if that one worked even before the patch. Since creature resources replaces the dogmeat models, the harness might not work just because of it. In any case.. i got it working, minus the harness or dog equipment mods. But its not big loss, not like I use my dog as a mule.

12 hours ago, Rudik123 said:

Good day, sir.?
Any ideas why Ferals gangbang(from SavageCabbage) animation don't play? I use AAF Violate and i set gangbang chance to 100% for test, even with this animation don't play.

Themes, creature resources and other i have. On supermutants gangbang animations stable play on 100% cases.

you mean Violate call them but then nothing found in animations? So you characters just stand and you see errors in aaf admin menu.
Or you mean that violate just dont call such animation?

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

you mean Violate call them but then nothing found in animations? So you characters just stand and you see errors in aaf admin menu.
Or you mean that violate just dont call such animation?

No errors, violate just dont call animation.  For specific i talk about this position <position id="SC-FMM-FeralGhoul-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-FMM-FeralGhoul-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,F_FGhoulM_FGhoulM,NoFurn,Standing,Doggy,FromFront,FromBehind,Aggressive,Neutral,Held3,Love0,Stim7,Dom-7,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus"/>
I make that play only with AAF menu.

24 minutes ago, Rudik123 said:

No errors, violate just dont call animation.  For specific i talk about this position <position id="SC-FMM-FeralGhoul-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" animationGroup="SC-FMM-FeralGhoul-Floor01-DoubleTeam Staged" tags="SavageCabbage,F_FGhoulM_FGhoulM,NoFurn,Standing,Doggy,FromFront,FromBehind,Aggressive,Neutral,Held3,Love0,Stim7,Dom-7,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus"/>
I make that play only with AAF menu.

So then ask in aaf vilote, I am not controlling what it calls

This looks interesting.   But, could you provide some instruction for those of us that followed the AAF Fucking Manual and used the (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch ?

The AAF Fucking Manual says not to use Rain Maker Animations because Rain Maker requires an "incompatible patch".   And, Rain Maker links to this mod, so the AAF Fucking Manual is claiming your animation patch is incompatible.

However, reading through various posts, some people say any issues between the UAP and this animations patch can be made compatible.  It sounds like we could just delete/hide the UAP's AAF folder?   Or, perhaps we need to also edit some of the xml files?   If that works, I imagine we'd get some of the benefits of the UAP but that your mod would override other parts of the UAP.

So...  Can we use both the UAP and this mod?   And, what edits or deletions or actions do we have to make?

1 hour ago, Arcane Wanderer said:

This looks interesting.   But, could you provide some instruction for those of us that followed the AAF Fucking Manual and used the (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch ?

The AAF Fucking Manual says not to use Rain Maker Animations because Rain Maker requires an "incompatible patch".   And, Rain Maker links to this mod, so the AAF Fucking Manual is claiming your animation patch is incompatible.

However, reading through various posts, some people say any issues between the UAP and this animations patch can be made compatible.  It sounds like we could just delete/hide the UAP's AAF folder?   Or, perhaps we need to also edit some of the xml files?   If that works, I imagine we'd get some of the benefits of the UAP but that your mod would override other parts of the UAP.

So...  Can we use both the UAP and this mod?   And, what edits or deletions or actions do we have to make?

Why do you need to use 2 patches together?

Edited by Indarello

Thanks as always for your patch, Indarello.

FYI, I use the Cum Overlays mod v1.4, but until this version of your patch I've hjad to install your patch with Cum Overlays selected in the installer, and then I had to manually disable the Cumonwealth (sp?) ESPs to prevent double overlays.

With this version of your patch my Fallout 4 game was hanging forever at the end of the final loading screen before the game started. I treid old saves, new game, etc., and I couldn't  log into the game.

Then I decided to reinstall your patch with selecting NO to cum overlays through your patch, and the game logs in and works great.

In my book this is a good thing because I no longer have to select the feature I don't want. Your patch is, as always, wonderful.

I just mention this in case anyone else has an issue where the game hangs at the end of the loading screen. The problem is fixed by selecting no to Cum overlays.

Thanks again :)

Oh, btw, the Zazout  was fixed. It works now with skeleton we are using, The animations are working perfectly, both staged and non staged, and  nothing there to fix , really. It just works.

So you can just include it into the patch without editing as it is (two animations - forced blowjob and forced doggy).

But it  works as is,  it just can pick   non-staged  version (there is a long 90 sec animations, but also the each stage exists separately in the list, so the AAF can pick one stage and play it  in a loop),  but there are no problems there are all, erection, positioning, stage changes  -  everything works correctly :)))

Edited by mishovur
21 hours ago, Indarello said:

Why do you need to use 2 patches together?

Well, that's sort of what my question is.   It's not completely clear to me what the two patches do (for example, the UAP mentions "fixes" but doesn't seem to list them).   So, I wanted to know if it made sense to try to use both of these patches or if I should pick one of the two.   From your response, it sounds like people should either pick this or the UAP.

3 hours ago, Arcane Wanderer said:

Well, that's sort of what my question is.   It's not completely clear to me what the two patches do (for example, the UAP mentions "fixes" but doesn't seem to list them).   So, I wanted to know if it made sense to try to use both of these patches or if I should pick one of the two.   From your response, it sounds like people should either pick this or the UAP.

You can't use two together. The AAF will stuck. And possibly the game itself will crash on the load.

They do basicaly the same thing, but Indarello's  patch does all in one neat package, that does everything, and don't require anything else (well , you obviously need working AAF  istallation, and some animation packs)

The  only downside - you cant  use the separate stages manually, but for me - it's more of a plus.

And you don't get gay (male on  male) animation whitch is another plus. 

If you want to scrolls through stages manually or you feel like you can't live without supermutants screwing you male character - the UAP.

If not - Indarellos, it's way easier to install, and it JUST WORKS. Always. you need to screw something in a very major way to make it stop working.

Tried both.  Yes, there are some extra animations (non gay,  just bad) that are cut here. GOOD. I would've cut them myself. 

Im not getting some animations to work correctly models break when using the torture devices the male characters dick gets the stretch glitch except its coming out there backs also the behemoths dont remove there loincloth and have no dick so there animations look kinda broke but i  still prefer to use this over UAP just for the fact that certain things just dont work with it but work perfect with your patch Indarello so keep up the good work man.

Edited by fallenslayer1