1 hour ago, fallenslayer1 said:

Im not getting some animations to work correctly models break when using the torture devices the male characters dick gets the stretch glitch except its coming out there backs also the behemoths dont remove there loincloth and have no dick so there animations look kinda broke but i  still prefer to use this over UAP just for the fact that certain things just dont work with it but work perfect with your patch Indarello so keep up the good work man.

Well don't blame Indarello, everything works.

You  are just having a problem with a skeletons.

My guess is - you installed UAP and then removed it incorrectly, leaving behind incompatible skeleton files.

So just fix your installation and everything will work properly.

2 hours ago, mishovur said:

Well don't blame Indarello, everything works.

You  are just having a problem with a skeletons.

My guess is - you installed UAP and then removed it incorrectly, leaving behind incompatible skeleton files.

So just fix your installation and everything will work properly.

Oh no im not blaming him i actually am liking his mod and i think i removed all of UAP how would i go about checking to make sure i did  i have reinstalled this mod and body talk for the male skeleton as well as CBBE for my female skeletons.

Edited by fallenslayer1
On 1/24/2023 at 10:53 PM, fallenslayer1 said:

Oh no im not blaming him i actually am liking his mod and i think i removed all of UAP how would i go about checking to make sure i did  i have reinstalled this mod and body talk for the male skeleton as well as CBBE for my female skeletons.

Well, for me it's hard to pinpoint what went wrong there :))

I'm using TWB for female bodies, BT2 (I can't remember why i'm not  using BT3, to be honest, probably I'm just lazy)  for male bodies. 

I have all the animation packs that are supported by Indarello, plus ZaZout  that is NOT supported but in a latest version is works non the less (also without fluids effects) 

Honestly,  each time new SC pack comes out , I just install it insted of the older one (same with any other animation pack) and reinstall newer version of Indarello's patch. 

Never had any problems. oh,  maybe once... long time ago there was a nasty bug, back in the days when the 'erection fix' was in the separate mod, but it was loooong time ago.

Couple of years at least. 

But what YOU are describing indeed looks like some remnants from UAP patch, because he is messing with 'behemoths' (he has a special fix there that tinkers with the model, you can have 'normal behemoth' 'naked one' and 'one without the cart on the back'), so my best guess is - you have a part  of UAP patch left behind somehow.

As to the male 'flying dicks' - it's a problem with the skeleton. 100%. Not Indarello's fault. I would try to install  ZaZ extended skeleton, and try  again.

On 1/25/2023 at 4:57 PM, mishovur said:

Well, for me it's hard to pinpoint what went wrong there :))

I'm using TWB for female bodies, BT2 (I can't remember why i'm not  using BT3, to be honest, probably I'm just lazy)  for male bodies. 

I have all the animation packs that are supported by Indarello, plus ZaZout  that is NOT supported but in a latest version is works non the less (also without fluids effects) 

Honestly,  each time new SC pack comes out , I just install it insted of the older one (same with any other animation pack) and reinstall newer version of Indarello's patch. 

Never had any problems. oh,  maybe once... long time ago there was a nasty bug, back in the days when the 'erection fix' was in the separate mod, but it was loooong time ago.

Couple of years at least. 

But what YOU are describing indeed looks like some remnants from UAP patch, because he is messing with 'behemoths' (he has a special fix there that tinkers with the model, you can have 'normal behemoth' 'naked one' and 'one without the cart on the back'), so my best guess is - you have a part  of UAP patch left behind somehow.

As to the male 'flying dicks' - it's a problem with the skeleton. 100%. Not Indarello's fault. I would try to install  ZaZ extended skeleton, and try  again.

Ok so i checked i have nothing left from UAP i guess maybe the behemoths just dont strip and show junk not really a gamebreaker or important for that matter seeing as there are not that many of them to begin with also i am having an issue with the military fatigue outfit the one shoulder seems to distort and break does anyone have a clue as to what is causing it i have also just reinstalled ZAZ so i will launch and check to see if my first issue is fixed or not if not it might be due to something with torture devices.

ScreenShot12.png

Edited by fallenslayer1
added screen shot
6 hours ago, fallenslayer1 said:

Ok so i checked i have nothing left from UAP i guess maybe the behemoths just dont strip and show junk not really a gamebreaker or important for that matter seeing as there are not that many of them to begin with also i am having an issue with the military fatigue outfit the one shoulder seems to distort and break does anyone have a clue as to what is causing it i have also just reinstalled ZAZ so i will launch and check to see if my first issue is fixed or not if not it might be due to something with torture devices.

ScreenShot12.png

Are you having stretching issues with Longshoreman outfit as well? I was having this exact problem a few weeks ago but I can't remember exactly how I fixed it. Pretty sure it was a morphs issue.

hello everyone ?

i hope this is the place to ask my questions

i have downloaded indarello pach version 9.13 and SavageCabbage animation pack. everything seems to be working perfectly. im using aaf violate to trigger animations and its all working nicely but when i try to surrender to any type of dogs WITH indarello pach i get animation aborted massage by aaf violate. but WITHOUT the patch the dogs animations is working as intended. 

or in short without the patch dogs can fuck my character and with the patch they just cant [animation aborted]  does anyone know how to fix this ?

any kind of help will be very appreciated !

huge thanks to all of the team behind this patch !!!! 

Hello there. I'm not able to get animations to play after installing the 9.14 update. I've tried both through Violate and whichever mod add the gift boxes to give to NPCs, forgot which one it was. Not sure if it's from this mod not playing nice with AAF, or something else. But, the only changes made from when it was working before were installing the most recent updates to the two "Lust" animation packs, then installing this mod's 9.14 update over top of them. I shared my load order in a text file. So far, I've tried reinstalling AAF, without results. I also tried reverting back to 9.13, without results. I also screenshotted some AAF error messages.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2023-02-02T16-18-12.txt

image.png

Edited by Church the Cat
Further investigation.
8 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Hello there. I'm not able to get animations to play after installing the 9.14 update. I've tried both through Violate and whichever mod add the gift boxes to give to NPCs, forgot which one it was. Not sure if it's from this mod not playing nice with AAF, or something else. But, the only changes made from when it was working before were installing the most recent updates to the two "Lust" animation packs, then installing this mod's 9.14 update over top of them. I shared my load order in a text file. So far, I've tried reinstalling AAF, without results. I also tried reverting back to 9.13, without results. I also screenshotted some AAF error messages.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2023-02-02T16-18-12.txt 2.65 kB · 2 downloads

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b1bd5b611981521b10d8e0d17a952fad74d940657c409da9d993c34bde698784/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/image.png.e5bd3373576420ffa4b83a705a4ae262.png

1) Looks like you forgot to install Leito voice fix and My addon for strapons

2) Also looks like when you install anims packs you just enable all furniture types even that you dont have installed, like CWSS redux and Lady killer bed

3) I see errors related to Farelle animations, my patch do not support them and do not change them

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

1) Looks like you forgot to install Leito voice fix and My addon for strapons

2) Also looks like when you install anims packs you just enable all furniture types even that you dont have installed, like CWSS redux and Lady killer bed

3) I see errors related to Farelle animations, my patch do not support them and do not change them

Thanks, for the reply.
1. Leito Voice Fix requires a mod that has since been removed from this site. 
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9803-aaf-the-one-patch-to-bang-them-all/
2. That's odd, I was sure I was being careful to not install patches for mods I don't use.
3. I don't recognize the name "Farelle", so I don't know where they came from.

I reinstalled "Atomic Lust", "Mutated Lust" and "Savage Cabbage's" animation packs and was extra careful in making sure to remove the addons for mods I didn't use. Afterwards, I reinstalled your patches. Loaded into the game, ran to a group of supermutants and surrendered. Animations started playing as normal. I must've lost track of what I was doing while installing updates, and installed the incorrect addons before, but it looks to be all better now. Thanks, for the assist.
 ?

Edited by Church the Cat
Issue seemingly resolved.
4 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Thanks, for the reply.
1. Leito Voice Fix requires a mod that has since been removed from this site. 
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9803-aaf-the-one-patch-to-bang-them-all/
2. That's odd, I was sure I was being careful to not install patches for mods I don't use.
3. I don't recognize the name "Farelle", so I don't know where they came from.

I reinstalled "Atomic Lust", "Mutated Lust" and "Savage Cabbage's" animation packs and was extra careful in making sure to remove the addons for mods I didn't use. Afterwards, I reinstalled your patches. Loaded into the game, ran to a group of supermutants and surrendered. Animations started playing as normal. I must've lost track of what I was doing while installing updates, and installed the incorrect addons before, but it looks to be all better now. Thanks, for the assist.
 ?

1) Actually one patch not needed

2) This is about checkboxes in animation mods, you probably just enable them all

3) search that word in xmls in Data/aaf/ 

Then you will find which of your mods have this files

Hello Indarello

I would like to ask you a question :

In the installation of your mod there is an option to check which deactivates the tags of the themes and it is advisable to do so.
Can you tell me what are the effects on the gameplay and the consequences on the various mods that use them?

Cordially

18 minutes ago, leduss said:

Hello Indarello

In the installation of your mod there is an option to check which deactivates the tags of the themes and it is advisable to do so.
Can you tell me what are the effects on the gameplay and the consequences on the various mods that use them?

Cordially

Some mods will searh for animation tagged as 'argessive' or vice versa.

It means some animations wouldn't be uses in certain situations, and it could in specific conditions make AAF play the same scene over and over, or drop out with error 4 - animation not found. 

1 hour ago, leduss said:

Hello Indarello

Cordially

Example of tags are Vaginal, BJ, aggressive. 

If you give wrong tags to anims then for example some mod that will try to run agressive Facefuck may run neutral handjob, that will ruin immersion

Edited by Indarello
7 minutes ago, leduss said:

Thank You mishovur and Indarello for your answers 

if I understand correctly I have the choice between having scenes which fail because there are no tags or having animations which do not correspond.

is there a patch that puts the right tags back on the right animations?

my patch put tags, you can see in description

On 2/2/2023 at 1:01 AM, calibre123 said:

hello everyone ?

i hope this is the place to ask my questions

i have downloaded indarello pach version 9.13 and SavageCabbage animation pack. everything seems to be working perfectly. im using aaf violate to trigger animations and its all working nicely but when i try to surrender to any type of dogs WITH indarello pach i get animation aborted massage by aaf violate. but WITHOUT the patch the dogs animations is working as intended. 

or in short without the patch dogs can fuck my character and with the patch they just cant [animation aborted]  does anyone know how to fix this ?

any kind of help will be very appreciated !

huge thanks to all of the team behind this patch !!!! 

Screenshot (4).png

20230205154253_1.thumb.jpg.64a58ebf5ac444356aa1677048e50c8b.jpg

I'm sure I've made some fundamental mistake, but I can't seem to pinpoint the error.

So, this mod requires 

which in turn requires

And when installing the first strap-on mod, I pick

strap-on.jpg.a271de5bd96f3d08eb85b22d25f2e0ba.jpg

I then run Bodyslide on Strap-on and Strap-on6

1723292104_strap-onbodyslide.jpg.df8b2c31e883f2633364aa7f4fbdd739.jpg

Which part did I mess up?

Edited by Tanglin
fix images
50 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I'm sure I've made some fundamental mistake, but I can't seem to pinpoint the error.

So, this mod requires 

which in turn requires

And when installing the first strap-on mod, I pick

I then run Bodyslide on Strap-on and Strap-on6

Which part did I mess up?

You need zex skeleton for female, or you can try kneefix skeleton with penis bones at the end of strapon addon