9 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have always used Animations Addons and Fixes with my stable AAF setup. Been ignoring the Fucking Page for years since it is really overthough out in its AAF setup. Indie is not one of their club. You can figure out their disclaimer from that..

That setup guide for me, is the only way to get things working reliably. This patch just breaks every AAF mod that I have.

More specifically, it breaks Human Resources, AAF SEU, MCG and AAF Violate (I didn't test more than those, since that was enough for me).

More specifically how it breaks, the Human Resources: NPC no longer even try to initiate acts, SEU: no longer is able initiate scenes and same goes for MCG.

And this happens even when given highest priority or lowest on the load order. Also given how the [AAF Fucking Manual] is the only comprehensive easy to follow guide that actually works (and that I know of, feel free to tell me about others if you have link(s)), I'd recommend sticking with it for people who don't want to spend hours working out bugs and glitches, but that's just my two cents.

Edited by supernipsu
Specified what mods and how
40 minutes ago, supernipsu said:

More specifically, it breaks Human Resources, AAF SEU, MCG and AAF Violate (I didn't test more than those, since that was enough for me).

Except for MCG, I also installed all of your listed mods. Only SEU I no longer use, but for other reasons (immersion).
Indarello's patch works perfectly and doesn't break any of it. The cause of your problems with the patch is either with MCG or somewhere else.
UAP also works perfectly. However, I prefer hetero animations, so this patch is my first choice here.

1 hour ago, supernipsu said:

That setup guide for me, is the only way to get things working reliably. This patch just breaks every AAF mod that I have.

More specifically how it breaks, the Human Resources: NPC no longer even try to initiate acts, SEU: no longer is able initiate scenes and same goes for MCG.

And this happens even when given highest priority or lowest on the load order. Also given how the [AAF Fucking Manual] is the only comprehensive easy to follow guide that actually works (and that I know of, feel free to tell me about others if you have link(s)), I'd recommend sticking with it for people who don't want to spend hours working out bugs and glitches, but that's just my two cents.

Looks like you just did something wrong and decided that problem in my patch

6 hours ago, supernipsu said:

Not trying to get into a pissing contest, but I am using MCG, SEU, and VIOLATE with Animations, Addons, and Fixes and never had issues. Obviously, one cannot use the MCG defeat system ,else it would conflict with Violate. PS. I also have never had to use Buffout, ever. 

11 hours ago, Indarello said:

Looks like you just did something wrong and decided that problem in my patch

Fair enough.

I wanted to try out this as an alternative patch for the UAP etc. to see if and what this does better (as some scenes and erection effects have started to be less functional as new versions have come out), and I could not get it to work "as is".

What I wanted to convey, is that if, like me, you have built your setup using the [AAF Fucking Manual], (UAP patch) you can not just switch over to this patch, as far as I can tell.

And while it might seem dumb, since most people who have responded are using the same mods and even more, I don't think it was an unreasonable assumption to think it could be run as a substitute for UAP, alas it was not so.

If there exists a "known incompatibles list" for this, like there is for UAP, I'd appreciate if someone could link to it.

1 hour ago, supernipsu said:

Fair enough.

I wanted to try out this as an alternative patch for the UAP etc. to see if and what this does better (as some scenes and erection effects have started to be less functional as new versions have come out), and I could not get it to work "as is".

What I wanted to convey, is that if, like me, you have built your setup using the [AAF Fucking Manual], (UAP patch) you can not just switch over to this patch, as far as I can tell.

And while it might seem dumb, since most people who have responded are using the same mods and even more, I don't think it was an unreasonable assumption to think it could be run as a substitute for UAP, alas it was not so.

If there exists a "known incompatibles list" for this, like there is for UAP, I'd appreciate if someone could link to it.

UAP and Animations basically use only those poses the author likes, so out of 100 poses, UAP might use 70 and Animations might use 70 (  with as many as 15 being different choices between the 2) ..this is just  an example of what these mods do. Also UAP uses mostly a manual pose swap during sex while Animations is auto posed during sex. UAP requires Buffout and Animations does not. Even so both should work inside most mod orders. It is possible that UAP and Animations use different tags for the pose XMLS which might confuse Violate and SEU, if you change up in game. I have used UAP before the Buffout requirement, actually swapping out patches mid game. Worked fine, I just did not like the manual action to swap poses and thought Animations had more bells nd whistles.

On 6/13/2022 at 4:26 AM, maddadicusrex said:

UAP and Animations basically use only those poses the author likes, so out of 100 poses, UAP might use 70 and Animations might use 70 (  with as many as 15 being different choices between the 2) ..this is just  an example of what these mods do. Also UAP uses mostly a manual pose swap during sex while Animations is auto posed during sex. UAP requires Buffout and Animations does not. Even so both should work inside most mod orders. It is possible that UAP and Animations use different tags for the pose XMLS which might confuse Violate and SEU, if you change up in game. I have used UAP before the Buffout requirement, actually swapping out patches mid game. Worked fine, I just did not like the manual action to swap poses and thought Animations had more bells nd whistles.

Hey, thanks for the tip regarding the XML files, that was actually the issue!

I trashed all the XMLs I had laying around, and it started working, and not only working, it actually runs a lot smoother now with this patch.

I did have to import the dog meshes and whatnot from UAP to get them working but other than that, nice!

Sorry about the confusion!

9 minutes ago, supernipsu said:

Hey, thanks for the tip regarding the XML files, that was actually the issue!

I trashed all the XMLs I had laying around, and it started working, and not only working, it actually runs a lot smoother now with this patch.

I did have to import the dog meshes and whatnot from UAP to get them working but other than that, nice!

Sorry about the confusion!

If you download AAF Creature Resources, you will get the critter stuff. The UAP author actually made the mod and it is part of UAP, but works outside of it.

6 hours ago, _KT_ said:

How turn on erection on viodoe\strapon (Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4v5.0.0_fixed), need "Build Morphs" or CBBE + Build enuff?

1) Strapons required for this patch have only "-erection" slider to make strapon smaller for some scenes, to enable morphs you need to check box "build morphs" In bodyslide

2) you need another version of strapons, where did you get that version? 

3) I have no idea what cbbe+ build enuff means

Edited by Indarello
3 hours ago, Indarello said:

2) you need another version of strapons, where did you get that version? 

Here, working color option during install.

Ok, install "Strapon dick viodoe servitron 4.2", copy servitron skeleton to DFS female (i hope HHS will work with this skeleton), look like it works, now i need textures for viodoe, fracking building simulator...

Edited by _KT_
32 minutes ago, _KT_ said:

Here, working color option during install.

Ok, install "Strapon dick viodoe servitron 4.2", copy servitron skeleton to DFS female (i hope HHS will work with this skeleton), look like it works, now i need textures for viodoe, fracking building simulator...

Open Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Viodoe6\Viodoe6.nif in nifskope or open this project in bodyslide and change material

then build in bodyslide with checked morphs

find in google how to change materials

Edited by Indarello
4 hours ago, Indarello said:

Open Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Viodoe6\Viodoe6.nif in nifskope or open this project in bodyslide and change material

then build in bodyslide with checked morphs

Why so serious?! Just copy textures and meshes materials (sorry) folders from actual "Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4".

HHS broken.

HHS + "BT3" + "ZeX5" + "DFS" +"Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix" + "Custom Race Skeleton Fixes - AnimeRace Nanakochan" + "AnimeRace Nanakochan - Zex Skeleton" + Servitron + "Strapon dick viodoe servitron 4.2" here fixed female skeleton for "Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix"

skeleton.nif

Edited by _KT_
3 hours ago, _KT_ said:

Why so serious?! Just copy textures and meshes folders from actual "Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4".

HHS broken.

HHS + "BT3" + "ZeX5" + "DFS" +"Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix" + "Custom Race Skeleton Fixes - AnimeRace Nanakochan" + "AnimeRace Nanakochan - Zex Skeleton" + Servitron + "Strapon dick viodoe servitron 4.2" here fixed female skeleton for "Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix"

skeleton.nif 54.24 kB · 0 downloads

dont copy meshes

On 6/12/2022 at 1:09 AM, maddadicusrex said:

I have always used Animations Addons and Fixes with my stable AAF setup. Been ignoring the Fucking Page for years since it is really overthough out in its AAF setup. Indie is not one of their club. You can figure out their disclaimer from that..

Only advice that really stuck with me from that page was looping "It Just Works".

Seems to work so far.

3 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am having an issue where when i make a new game my AAF gets stuck on loading at 68% here is my loadorder and modlist as MO2 gives me any help would be great thanks.

loadorder.txt 4.16 kB · 3 downloads

https://imgur.com/a/AqYTHwQ

modlist.txt 6.38 kB · 1 download

Should not use UAP with this patch. Each one uses different functions.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:12 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am having an issue where when i make a new game my AAF gets stuck on loading at 68% here is my loadorder and modlist as MO2 gives me any help would be great thanks.

loadorder.txt 4.16 kB · 4 downloads

modlist.txt 6.38 kB · 3 downloads

Here... attached is a photo of a correct mod install order. As for the load order, I just use Loot. My recommendation is to organize your Mods better (it looks like a disaster, in my opinion) and keep all animation files on the very bottom. If you saw my load order, it is organized by what it is meant to change in the game, instead of a jumbled mess.

In regards to UAP, install with whatever options you want instead of using AAF Creature Resources, excluding the Voice (I use custom moans, so I don't know what would happen if you selected a voice, potentially no voices?) and then go into the UAP install and delete the AAF folder. You will also of course, need the latest BodyTalk Male body and Fusion Girl female body.

I randomly have an erection issue, but it's most likely script lag, as you can see I'm running 288 mods with 201 esp/esl's. I've also debated getting rid of a few animation packs I don't like.

Works like a charm. I edited it to add my Mod List (with categories defined) and Load Order. I don't suggest just copying it all, as it's a fairly demanding graphical setup and some things like War of the Commonwealth I'm only using the music from, and other aspects could be similar, but it should help get a better guideline for you. I also don't proclaim the setup to be perfect, although I've had almost zero issues outside of a few flukes for some time.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 221154.jpg

loadorder.txt ModList with Categories.txt

Edited by Plaguetard2.0
On 6/24/2022 at 8:12 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

loadorder.txt 4.16 kB · 5 downloads

modlist.txt 6.38 kB · 4 downloads

Furthermore, in looking at your ModList, you REALLY need to educate yourself on modding if you want to run so many mods. You literally have Fusion Girl and CBBE both installed? That makes Zero sense, That isn't the only redundant mod, in addition to several outdated mods. I know modding requires reading, and reading tends to drive people away, but if you want to fall into the TL;DR category, then you need to limit yourself to a very basic mod setup or you'll basically never get a functioning game going that doesn't have bizarre shit and random crashing in addition to mods, such as AAF, simply not working at all.

10 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

What causes super mutants not to have erections during animation?

From my experiances, sometimes AAF will not trigger at first try. I then will switch up poses, which often sorts the erection problem. Some packs have a tougher time than others with the newer AAF versions.