Hi Indarello - long time user of your excellent patch.  

I'm wondering if you could give some advice.  I'm using DWT Pack Brahmin Alternate from the Nexus link in the spoiler.  This replaces Pack Brahmin with Pack Dogs, which eliminates those pesky Brahmin from blocking locations.  

AAF, however, treats the Pack Dogs as humans, rather than creatures.  Is there an edit I can perform with xEdit to somehow change this?  Sorry if the answer is obvious but I'm still working on xEdit skills.  Also, sorry if this should be asked elsewhere.  I'm just more comfortable seeking your advice given your major skills.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

Hi Indarello - long time user of your excellent patch.  

I'm wondering if you could give some advice.  I'm using DWT Pack Brahmin Alternate from the Nexus link in the spoiler.  This replaces Pack Brahmin with Pack Dogs, which eliminates those pesky Brahmin from blocking locations.  

AAF, however, treats the Pack Dogs as humans, rather than creatures.  Is there an edit I can perform with xEdit to somehow change this?  Sorry if the answer is obvious but I'm still working on xEdit skills.  Also, sorry if this should be asked elsewhere.  I'm just more comfortable seeking your advice given your major skills.

Thanks!

wrong topic

Aye just have a question so I am getting the 70% bug whenever I load into a game, I know it's an issue with patchs. Is my load order alright and should I remove Leito or AAF Ultimate patch? I really like what this patch does but I don't think it covers as much as AAF Ultimate patch does, I'm fairly new to AAF mods so I'm learning how to properly use them in a load order. Also a little side issue I'm having, for some reason on occasion my save will corrupt, is that common with AAF? Thank you

SS 1.PNG

SS 2.PNG

5 hours ago, Niggaram said:

Aye just have a question so I am getting the 70% bug whenever I load into a game, I know it's an issue with patchs. Is my load order alright and should I remove Leito or AAF Ultimate patch? I really like what this patch does but I don't think it covers as much as AAF Ultimate patch does, I'm fairly new to AAF mods so I'm learning how to properly use them in a load order. Also a little side issue I'm having, for some reason on occasion my save will corrupt, is that common with AAF? Thank you

SS 1.PNG

SS 2.PNG

You will need to choose what patch you need more and use only it

45 minutes ago, Garadons said:

Hello, sorry for my english.

Initially, there were no penis textures for animals.
Installed Creature Resources, still nothing has changed.
Installed your potch, didn't help either

Maybe someone knows what could be the problem?

Creature resources should work, my patch does not have them

hi! im not sure if this is the right place to ask for this but, im tryng to check if this mod works (i had latest/recomended versions on last installation guide), so far evrything ok i get a bunch of animations, and by unselecting the bp options here, i made it work with everything else i guess (i mean idles are working, but so far i didnt see the overylays)
However, before keep doing surgery with my mods (now that all em are working) id just want to know what is this aaf plugin that mades me able to manage the exactly animation they are doing? (so i can test better evrything). I remember i had it on previously versions but i cant remember wich is (or how do i open the management idle hud, incase i actually should have it installed)
And... even if all is working right now, is the load order ok or should i move somthing?

Fallout 4 Mod Organizer v2.2.0 25_02_2022 9_45_42.png

3 hours ago, maverickdoe said:

hi! im not sure if this is the right place to ask for this but, im tryng to check if this mod works (i had latest/recomended versions on last installation guide), so far evrything ok i get a bunch of animations, and by unselecting the bp options here, i made it work with everything else i guess (i mean idles are working, but so far i didnt see the overylays)
However, before keep doing surgery with my mods (now that all em are working) id just want to know what is this aaf plugin that mades me able to manage the exactly animation they are doing? (so i can test better evrything). I remember i had it on previously versions but i cant remember wich is (or how do i open the management idle hud, incase i actually should have it installed)
And... even if all is working right now, is the load order ok or should i move somthing?

Fallout 4 Mod Organizer v2.2.0 25_02_2022 9_45_42.png

I have no idea what are you asking, but you cant use my patch with UAP and staged leito patch, I would recommend to read first then ask

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

I have no idea what are you asking, but you cant use my patch with UAP and staged leito patch, I would recommend to read first then ask

o.O for real? I mean...  yeah i readed lot of here, thats why i noticed that i had no issues with your mod working with the other 2 patchs (always that im not applyng the bp animation option in your mod, when so aaf freezes and not loads the idles); well at least the animations are triggered... maybe u meant that overlays wont show up becouse conflicts with other two, so i just tried unchecking the uap and leito patchs... and so far i think im having same result, animations are triggered but still couldnt see overlay (not tested too much yet ).
Anyway, i was meaning to this thing some guy posted on this thread: (the blue hud on screenshot where u can choose the animation playing, i have no that, and idk why)

Patch for animations (Squirt_Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes) - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab - Mozilla Firefox 25_02_2022 20_07_26.png

17 minutes ago, maverickdoe said:

o.O for real? I mean...  yeah i readed lot of here, thats why i noticed that i had no issues with your mod working with the other 2 patchs (always that im not applyng the bp animation option in your mod, when so aaf freezes and not loads the idles); well at least the animations are triggered... maybe u meant that overlays wont show up becouse conflicts with other two, so i just tried unchecking the uap and leito patchs... and so far i think im having same result, animations are triggered but still couldnt see overlay (not tested too much yet ).
Anyway, i was meaning to this thing some guy posted on this thread: (the blue hud on screenshot where u can choose the animation playing, i have no that, and idk why)

EDITED: LOL ME; M.C.G is the mod it seems... the thing i was looking x

RE EDITED: Not M.C.G itself, but a requeriment for it, HUD Framework, That is the damn mod i wantd... gonna check it all again now

Patch for animations (Squirt_Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes) - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab - Mozilla Firefox 25_02_2022 20_07_26.png

Edited by maverickdoe
1 hour ago, maverickdoe said:

Allright, if anyone interested... yeah, all cumshot and squirt stuff working now just by deactivating uap n leito patchs as u said (i still cannot use that thing to toggle btween idles, but with MCG mod u can choose by some positions, that will work good enough for me) So thank you for your work as always modders! i can start now tryng to make sexy story clips, ill share em when they are ready :)

25 minutes ago, maverickdoe said:

Allright, if anyone interested... yeah, all cumshot and squirt stuff working now just by deactivating uap n leito patchs as u said (i still cannot use that thing to toggle btween idles, but with MCG mod u can choose by some positions, that will work good enough for me) So thank you for your work as always modders! i can start now tryng to make sexy story clips, ill share em when they are ready :)

As I understand it, you want to be able to manually cycle through the different stages of the positions. Patches like Indarello combine the separate poses to auto stage themselves during a sex event as well as add all the special effects lke moans and cum squirts. Leito animations auto stage themselves because he built it into his mod. Was the first to add moans and squirts. I tried UAP but felt it too complicated for installment and did not do alot of what Indarello's patch offered. If you can live without cum and moans, you could probably not have any patch and manually call sex with Sex Em Up ,then use manual cycle for the positions you want.

On 2/25/2022 at 10:51 PM, maddadicusrex said:

As I understand it, you want to be able to manually cycle through the different stages of the positions. Patches like Indarello combine the separate poses to auto stage themselves during a sex event as well as add all the special effects lke moans and cum squirts. Leito animations auto stage themselves because he built it into his mod. Was the first to add moans and squirts. I tried UAP but felt it too complicated for installment and did not do alot of what Indarello's patch offered. If you can live without cum and moans, you could probably not have any patch and manually call sex with Sex Em Up ,then use manual cycle for the positions you want.

yea that exactly what i wanted! but, in the process honestly the results i have now are much better, i unchecked uap n lito patch and got the cum/squirt effect thanks to this indarello patch, and using MCG mod i can choose the style of the sex idle at least, so yea id say everything is rdy now, working better than i expected indeed^^, thanks anyway. My thought was to make a fo2 sex parody recreating the scenes on fo4 engine... i think gonna be possible thanks to AAF ; so far i think i got everything except just one little thing... ants, no ants in fo4 (i know there is a mod to add em but i think aaf wont work with em, so, there is any aaf creature mod that actually ads ants or i should skipp complications and just do those scenes in newvegas engine?)

P.D: Ok just if anyone interested, i even also found the aaf feature i was looking for, i have no idea which mod gave me that or if is already on basic framework, however, what i meant is the submenu that pops up when pressing the "start" button on keyboard (above repag and Avpag ones), clicking there the submenu comes and i can choose the desired animations (singles or staged)

Edited by maverickdoe
Update knowledge
4 hours ago, maverickdoe said:

yea that exactly what i wanted! but, in the process honestly the results i have now are much better, i unchecked uap n lito patch and got the cum/squirt effect thanks to this indarello patch, and using MCG mod i can choose the style of the sex idle at least, so yea id say everything is rdy now, working better than i expected indeed^^, thanks anyway. My thought was to make a fo2 sex parody recreating the scenes on fo4 engine... i think gonna be possible thanks to AAF ; so far i think i got everything except just one little thing... ants, no ants in fo4 (i know there is a mod to add em but i think aaf wont work with em, so, there is any aaf creature mod that actually ads ants or i should skipp complications and just do those scenes in newvegas engine?)

This mod adds ants but they are not in the Creature system for AAF. 

Giant Ants-34860-1-1-1561065169.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I like the concept of these patches however i'm gonna hold off until it is on par with UAP as far as functions and features go. I was having an issue where AAF would load 100% but when i'd test with the [HOME] button and hit [ENTER] it wouldn't recognize actors. I would love to use this instead of UAP but as my current installs are stable with UAP installed, I'm not quite willing to uninstall UAP to Install this.

That said I look forward to the improvements that may be brought to this in the future. 

I love how far Fallout 4 modding has come since the days of Four-play. I also like that this patch makes staged animations progress automatically. With more staged animations coming out it'd be great to have a modification in place that that makes each stage play for a set amount of time instead of users being at the mercy of their overall durations for each mod that starts an AAF scene.

Again looking forward to using this later on down the road, keep up the good work.

3 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

I like the concept of these patches however i'm gonna hold off until it is on par with UAP as far as functions and features go. I was having an issue where AAF would load 100% but when i'd test with the [HOME] button and hit [ENTER] it wouldn't recognize actors. I would love to use this instead of UAP but as my current installs are stable with UAP installed, I'm not quite willing to uninstall UAP to Install this.

That said I look forward to the improvements that may be brought to this in the future. 

I love how far Fallout 4 modding has come since the days of Four-play. I also like that this patch makes staged animations progress automatically. With more staged animations coming out it'd be great to have a modification in place that that makes each stage play for a set amount of time instead of users being at the mercy of their overall durations for each mod that starts an AAF scene.

Again looking forward to using this later on down the road, keep up the good work.

I have been using this mod from the beginning without any glitches. I use 200 mods and just about every sex oriented one, no issues. You must have a mod conflict. Bottom line, I used UAP, also and found it lacking many of the same features Indie's Patch does, but each of us is free to make our choices.

I see a lot of people here Complaining or asking about the compatibility of this mod and UAP. I've found you can use both of these Fixes with relatively 0 issues just as long as you dont Overwrite the UAP common.xsd file. 

Download AAF & Themes > Download all the Animation Packs you want > Install UAP & all of its patches for your chosen anim. packs > Install the Indarello's Patch and overwrite everything except the Common.xsd file.

This Load Order has been working 100% for me

1.Fusion Girl/BodyTalk 

2(all creature patches from UAP) Behemoth no cart.esp Deathclaw Nude.esp ETC...

3. (All animation Packs) BP70 /Savage/ Leito

4.ErectionFix_SilverPerv

5.CumnWealth.esp

6.Cumnwealth Mutant.esp

7.Zaz Particles.esp

8.Zaz Particle Effects.esp

9 hours ago, J.Azure said:

So using this patch instead of "Ultimate AAF Patch" fixed all my AAF mods, but now creatures don't get hard when bestiality scenes start. Do you perhaps know what I did wrong?

Maybe you forgot to install creature resources

On 3/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, Indarello said:

Maybe you forgot to install creature resources

Dude. If you had hooked me up to a lie detector and asked me if I had creature resources I would've said yes and the lie detector wouldn't have done anything. I didn't have creature resources... thanks for pointing out the obvious solution. -_-

I'm so mad at me right now

this mod is amazing!  everything is lined up and i definitely love the stages! i even ended up getting animations that were never playing. You are amazing! also i just wanted to ask , the stages do work, however i cannot get the orgasm stage . did i do something wrong? 

2 minutes ago, cometfox said:

this mod is amazing!  everything is lined up and i definitely love the stages! i even ended up getting animations that were never playing. You are amazing! also i just wanted to ask , the stages do work, however i cannot get the orgasm stage . did i do something wrong? 

wait! i think i got it , idk but when i end the scene, the male ends up orgasming.