Is there a way to call the Zaz Piss Angle animation from within the animation xml file?

For example, if you wanted squirt effects you would use <action id="Cum_activity"/>. Is there one for pissing?

When I add Zaz Piss Angle as ARMO and equip the item, it messes with my player character and changes her shape.

Long and short, is there an xml solution?

3 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi, I am having a problem and don't know how to fix it. It seems that every time the stage changes, the penis of the males in not erect anymore.

The start of the animation is ok, but as soon as the stage changes or I manually change it, the penis erection is not anymore.

Any tips? thank you in advance.

You can try looksmenu 1.6.18

12 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi, I am having a problem and don't know how to fix it. It seems that every time the stage changes, the penis of the males in not erect anymore.

The start of the animation is ok, but as soon as the stage changes or I manually change it, the penis erection is not anymore.

Any tips? thank you in advance.

I had this issue with creatures, particularly Super Mutants. I ended up having a mod conflict that the admin menu wouldn't report to me because it didn't realize there was an issue. I had to figure out for myself that UAP and this patch didn't like each other, in the end I had UAP control the super mutants while this patch does pretty much everything else(50 shades also conflicts when you have this patch and UAP I find so I let this patch deal with it and tell UAP to leave it be, I also make sure that this patch is installed after UAP so it gets to overwrite everything it needs to and uncheck what I had UAP handling.) 
I would also check your Buffout install, I haven't had the issue myself but other threads have reported that a bad Buffout install can cause issues like this among others.(Worth a look see anyway.)

9 hours ago, yomak said:

I had this issue with creatures, particularly Super Mutants. I ended up having a mod conflict that the admin menu wouldn't report to me because it didn't realize there was an issue. I had to figure out for myself that UAP and this patch didn't like each other, in the end I had UAP control the super mutants while this patch does pretty much everything else(50 shades also conflicts when you have this patch and UAP I find so I let this patch deal with it and tell UAP to leave it be, I also make sure that this patch is installed after UAP so it gets to overwrite everything it needs to and uncheck what I had UAP handling.) 
I would also check your Buffout install, I haven't had the issue myself but other threads have reported that a bad Buffout install can cause issues like this among others.(Worth a look see anyway.)

I don't use UAP. I did a clean install on Buffout and dependencies, started a new game tried it again.

I did not notice before, but apparently this happens in gangbangs and not when there is only one partner. So it still happens, in the old game and new.

Edited by FireSplitter
3 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

I don't use UAP. I did a clean install on Buffout and dependencies, started a new game tried it again.

I did not notice before, but apparently this happens in gangbangs and not when there is only one partner. So it still happens, in the old game and new.

You can try UAP instead of my patch or always erect body

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

You can try UAP instead of my patch or always erect body

Noo...I like your patch....

Anyway, I tried with the always erect option in the installer and the penis is malformed it does not work either. I was thinking what could conflict, but then again 1 on 1 animations work fine. Only gangbangs have trouble. Maybe something that is the latest greatest is not...greatest and conflicts. Or maybe, could it be the AAF Violate or the mod that triggers the animation faulty? 

I also tried a lot of stuff, noticed the dog junk is missing, if I put materials, mesh & textures separately works fine. I stole just the files them from UAP lol.

31 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

Noo...I like your patch....

Anyway, I tried with the always erect option in the installer and the penis is malformed it does not work either. I was thinking what could conflict, but then again 1 on 1 animations work fine. Only gangbangs have trouble. Maybe something that is the latest greatest is not...greatest and conflicts. Or maybe, could it be the AAF Violate or the mod that triggers the animation faulty? 

I also tried a lot of stuff, noticed the dog junk is missing, if I put materials, mesh & textures separately works fine. I stole just the files them from UAP lol.

Probably you forgot to build body with erection set to 1.0 for always erect option

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Probably you forgot to build body with erection set to 1.0 for always erect option

I just tried it now and hoooly shit! The penis is now huge in the first stage... like half the size of the character.... and then, when stage change, it reverts back to normal stage and erect.

So now, when the penis was ok before, is now enormous (first stage of gangbangs or non-gangbang animations), then when the penis was not erect, now has the correct size. 

43 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

I just tried it now and hoooly shit! The penis is now huge in the first stage... like half the size of the character.... and then, when stage change, it reverts back to normal stage and erect.

So now, when the penis was ok before, is now enormous (first stage of gangbangs or non-gangbang animations), then when the penis was not erect, now has the correct size. 

That means you have wrong load order for my patch or you have other parches or you did not select always erect option for my patch

Edited by Indarello

Your mod is a must have!

I'm using the most recent version and everything is working great.

I think though that I might be doing something wrong on several of the Leito animations.  I'm using the most recent version of that mod.  I have it set for a lower priority than yours in MO2.

On the animations Leito Carry 1 and 2 and Leito Cowgirl the angles of the penis are two low and  for Leito Powerbomb too high.  I'd like to try to edit the "Erection Up" entry in the animation data xml, but I'm not too confident with those kinds of files. 

How much should I change those numbers to see effects in game?  Could you find it in your heart to give a few tips on modifying position data files? 

Thanks again for you great mod and any ideas. 

21 hours ago, Indarello said:

This is tag of animation, not setting, you can choose tag in aaf menu (home) when you will run animation with (home) 

Thanks. I tested with piper and some random settler but I'm not getting any tattoos on NPCs. Player gets tattoo as usual. Not sure what is happening with my game.

2 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Thanks. I tested with piper and some random settler but I'm not getting any tattoos on NPCs. Player gets tattoo as usual. Not sure what is happening with my game.

Because not unique npc is just clones of base templates, engine dont let them have unique appearence, but on piper it should work

Edited by Indarello
4 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Your mod is a must have!

I'm using the most recent version and everything is working great.

I think though that I might be doing something wrong on several of the Leito animations.  I'm using the most recent version of that mod.  I have it set for a lower priority than yours in MO2.

On the animations Leito Carry 1 and 2 and Leito Cowgirl the angles of the penis are two low and  for Leito Powerbomb too high.  I'd like to try to edit the "Erection Up" entry in the animation data xml, but I'm not too confident with those kinds of files. 

How much should I change those numbers to see effects in game?  Could you find it in your heart to give a few tips on modifying position data files? 

Thanks again for you great mod and any ideas. 

You just change value, save xml, and reload save in game and test, if looks not good just do this steps again untill it will look ok for you

16 hours ago, Indarello said:

Because not unique npc is just clones of base templates, engine dont let them have unique appearence, but on piper it should work

Still can't get them to work, not getting tattoos on Piper either.

Non unique npcs can have tattoos. For example I can put tattoos on NPCs using https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14263-random-overlay-framework/

Not sure what's wrong with the script, is there a way to debug the script?

Edited by AWHA2
22 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Still can't get them to work, not getting tattoos on Piper either.

Non unique npcs can have tattoos. For example I can put tattoos on NPCs using https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14263-random-overlay-framework/

Not sure what's wrong with the script, is there a way to debug the script?

but on player it works? You set higher priority of script patch then original mod?