2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Just wanna check something about Leito's animations.

There are no lesbian animations from Leito. Is this intended? I'm asking because I see lesbian ones from BP, Gray and Savage Cabbage. Just wanted to check if it's a problem on my end.

Leito FF animations located in
Data/AAF/FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FF_positionData.xml

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

Leito FF animations located in
Data/AAF/FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FF_positionData.xml

Since I'm using Mod Organizer, these files are not written onto the Fallout 4\Data folder. But here is a screen capture of what I see on Mod Organizer:

image_2022-01-08_050523.thumb.png.17a157430bd825eb866536e6646008ed.png

No Leito XML files in there.

6 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Since I'm using Mod Organizer, these files are not written onto the Fallout 4\Data folder. But here is a screen capture of what I see on Mod Organizer:

image_2022-01-08_050523.thumb.png.17a157430bd825eb866536e6646008ed.png

No Leito XML files in there.

I guess you forgot to install requirements, so Leito pack was unchecked during installation of patch

On 1/2/2022 at 7:02 PM, deathmorph said:

Because of the new savage, I reinstalled creature res and indarello again - and now it works (@dragon: without changing the rules) - for whatever reason :)

Your welcome, may be next time I leave you to swapping textures, btw are your super mutants freezing in position when you shoot them?

On 1/3/2022 at 1:27 AM, Indarello said:

Oh, I should've thought of that earlier
Because usually when someone uses this ancient tool to install mods, they mostly have everything not working, but in your case only SM erection, that was unexpected 

Please dont report about your problems to any one anymore, you just wasting people time

@Indarello, Thank you for the update, even though I installed with NMM, I'm still maintaining a 0 error AAF install?(no offence taken or intended), I believe in this case(and most others) it was more user error, than any fault with NMM, or any of the mod managers for that matter.  Thank you again and stay healthy

On 1/8/2022 at 10:32 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Just save, reload save, SM all fall down!

you could also install the patch made to fix this(I know it only works some of the time) or make a new folder in the file where the super mutant skeleton is located and move the skeleton hkx into it, doing this totally resolves the issue, but some of the super mutant animations(any that use the Zex penis bones) will have alignment issues, which can be reversed by placing the hkx back to its original location

Edited by Dragonjoe69

I don't understand why furniture is not used for sex. It is not searched for and also not used. The NPC or actors then sit in bed on the floor, for example, as if the bed were not there.

Does anyone know what could be wrong with?  SavageCabbage 1.2.7 is installed

Edited by deathmorph
14 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I don't understand why furniture is not used for sex. It is not searched for and also not used. The NPC or actors then sit in bed on the floor, for example, as if the bed were not there.

Does anyone know what could be wrong with?  SavageCabbage 1.2.7 is installed

Probably you use some mod to run animations? Try run them manually on furniture to test them (home button) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have a quick question: Everything in this mod works perfectly. But the animations from the animpacks i have installed, (Savage Cabbage 1.2.7, BP70s sex anims2.8 and nonsexanims, Vadermania 1.1) all are now auto-staged. I can not steer the interactive ones by BP70 anymore. Well is there a way to make the animations non-autostaged again?

I use AnimationsAddonsAndFixes9.10.

Thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, Artorius01 said:

Hello, i have a quick question: Everything in this mod works perfectly. But the animations from the animpacks i have installed, (Savage Cabbage 1.2.7, BP70s sex anims2.8 and nonsexanims, Vadermania 1.1) all are now auto-staged. I can not steer the interactive ones by BP70 anymore. Well is there a way to make the animations non-autostaged again?

I use AnimationsAddonsAndFixes9.10.

Thanks in advance. 

You can do it yourself if you know how to edit xml's