hi @Indarello  i'm having problems with my aaf, (Pic 1) initially i have both the latest version of your mod and uap installed along with all the prerequisites though the only difference is that i'm using atomic muscle instead of bodytalk. when i press enter the 2 dots that usually rotate around AAF would only rotate but won't show the next page to choose animations, the AAF loads to 100% though. (Pic 2) then i disabled uap along with some of its prerequisites and switched over to bodytalk2 but it still has the same issue where AAF isn't functional. what can i do to fix this? 

thank you

2021-12-27.png

2021-12-27.png

56 minutes ago, jondoes505 said:

hi @Indarello  i'm having problems with my aaf, (Pic 1) initially i have both the latest version of your mod and uap installed along with all the prerequisites though the only difference is that i'm using atomic muscle instead of bodytalk. when i press enter the 2 dots that usually rotate around AAF would only rotate but won't show the next page to choose animations, the AAF loads to 100% though. (Pic 2) then i disabled uap along with some of its prerequisites and switched over to bodytalk2 but it still has the same issue where AAF isn't functional. what can i do to fix this? 

thank you

2021-12-27.png

2021-12-27.png

I see error "uap moans not installed". If you use nexus mod manager - looks like it cant even remove files after you uninstall mod. 

So you cant select any scene ? Or you think aaf is not working because it shows debug info? just disable debug if was thinking that

Edited by Indarello
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

I had used UAP before. UAP works perfectly, including erection super mutant.
However, I think the cum effects on your patch are very cool and I don't want to miss them anymore.

You have some other conflict going on. My Super Mutants' junk is erect and works fine during sex. SM morphable junk is given by AAF Creature Resources mod. If you do not have that and Indarello's Patch is not overriding that, SM penis shown will not function. 

4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

okay, then the settings are correct. only sm have no erection with it

another idea?

It could be the mod you are using for SM textures. Some of them have no built in setup for morphing penises. I can think of a few that do not have penises at all no matter what Creature Resources offers. I use Subsurface Scattering for Super Mutants which works fine.

On 12/27/2021 at 2:05 AM, Indarello said:

I see error "uap moans not installed". If you use nexus mod manager - looks like it cant even remove files after you uninstall mod. 

So you cant select any scene ? Or you think aaf is not working because it shows debug info? just disable debug if was thinking that

hi sorry for the late reply, but yeah its the former. even though i kept pressing enter, the aaf menu won't load animations as it only does the loading rotate thing around the aaf logo

7 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I didn't install one separately. I'm at a loss ...
But okay, the mod's perks outweigh one drawback. Thanks for the help!

Try to install my SM mod and then get back to me. Also no one should be using UAP and Indie's patch at same time. Both really do the same thing but use very different means at advancing animations.. Have you tried a new game just to the point of seeking out SM action? 

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Try to install my SM mod and then get back to me. Also no one should be using UAP and Indie's patch at same time. Both really do the same thing but use very different means at advancing animations.. Have you tried a new game just to the point of seeking out SM action? 

Yes, I have started a new game with 2 characters, one male and one female. I don't yet know the result for the male.
I don't use UAP and Indarello at the same time.
I'll let you know if anything changes with sss-mutants.

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

You can try in animation data put erection 1.0001 morhp for some of sm anims and check if it helps

oh, i don't know my way around there and don't know where to look for the changes

On 1/1/2022 at 12:06 AM, deathmorph said:

Yes, I have started a new game with 2 characters, one male and one female. I don't yet know the result for the male.
I don't use UAP and Indarello at the same time.
I'll let you know if anything changes with sss-mutants.

oh, i don't know my way around there and don't know where to look for the changes

I will add some in next update, so you can test it later