Just now, HexBolt8 said:

It's usually discussed in spoiler sections because it seems to be intended to be a surprise, a deal that seems too good to be true.  You can get a partial description a few pages back.  Basically it's...

Reveal hidden contents

a permanent compulsion to return to your master every few days (with debilitating consequences if you don't), even if you've managed to escape that relationship.  You're permanently cursed.  I personally don't see any advantage to taking the deal unless you're tiring of your game and looking to steer your character toward a bad end.  The deal won't end your ability to keep playing, of course, but you're stuck with this forever, which could lead a character into despair and other bad decisions.

thanks for the info I did not pick up on before (I usually take around 30h to tweak all options from all mods as I want my gameplay tweaked perfectly

• 3 months later...

I've been playing around with speech synthesizers (a.k.a. AI voice generators) and one of them yielded interesting results. Presenting voice-over for Devious Followers. This voice differs from any vanilla characters, so your follower will sound differently. Some lines in scenes are not voices because either I missed them, or they require a specific characters voice that I could not recreate. Should be compatible with SE/AE.

Service used: ElevenLabs

Voice: Glinda

Voice parameters: Stability - 69% ; Clarity - 75% ; Model - "Eleven Multilingual v1"

Main:

Devious Followers Voiceover - Glinda.7z

Optional (changes some of followers vanilla lines to match new voice):

Devious Followers Voiceover - Glinda(Vanilla).7z

Samples:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a weird issue if anyone has an idea what's going on.  When I equip the heavy or mage whore armors my body and the armor go invisible, but the light armor works fine.  I also have the bikini armor mod and the armors that use the same models as the heavy and mage armors work fine.  What's even weirder is that it was working fine a few days ago, and I don't think I've done anything that should overwrite the files from this mod.  I've tried rebuilding the armors in bodyslide but that didn't fix it.

10 minutes ago, A Hobbit said:

I'm having a weird issue if anyone has an idea what's going on.  When I equip the heavy or mage whore armors my body and the armor go invisible, but the light armor works fine.  I also have the bikini armor mod and the armors that use the same models as the heavy and mage armors work fine.  What's even weirder is that it was working fine a few days ago, and I don't think I've done anything that should overwrite the files from this mod.  I've tried rebuilding the armors in bodyslide but that didn't fix it.

Hmm, you don't happen to have custom whore armour toggled? The armours looking strange would be normal, just the original DF meshes overwriting TAWOBA, but them being invisible is more confusing.

If you double click on the mod in Mod Organizer, how does the conflicts tab look?

1 hour ago, Aldid said:

Hmm, you don't happen to have custom whore armour toggled? The armours looking strange would be normal, just the original DF meshes overwriting TAWOBA, but them being invisible is more confusing.

If you double click on the mod in Mod Organizer, how does the conflicts tab look?

I don't have the custom whore armour toggled.  I just tested toggling it on and asking for a new set to see but it was still invisible.

I'm using Vortex instead of MO and I'm using the CBBE versions of the armor.  I have over 500 mods so my conflicts tab is quite the mess, but everything involving DF and TAWOBA looks sorted fine.  I'm just confused because it was working a few days ago, the light armour still works and the actual bikini armours that use the same meshes are still working.  My game is also lagging when I try equipping or unequipping the broken armours.  Maybe my Skyrim is just starting to break.

Edited by A Hobbit

Is there a way to turn off the robo voices, and just have silence? It really takes me out of it, especially considering most other mods use silence

I turned off DevFollowersVoiceMore.esp and don't have any voice packs installed, but it seems the lines are still voiced

41 minutes ago, VulpiFox said:

Is there a way to turn off the robo voices, and just have silence? It really takes me out of it, especially considering most other mods use silence

I turned off DevFollowersVoiceMore.esp and don't have any voice packs installed, but it seems the lines are still voiced

I have no idea which extra mods you are using. This mod comes with no voice at all. The voicepacks I'm aware of are here

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shrek8Ogre said:

I couldn't find the SE page for this mod can somebody give me a link

insert

site:loverslab.com "devious followers"

into google. The loverslab native search function leaves much to be desired.

Edited by Aldid
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2022 at 1:29 PM, asdj1239 said:

I'm having a problem with the jarl game, where after the initial dialogue with the jarl player controls and camera gets locked and the scene doesn't progress. I tried Lupine's suggested fix of just terminating the scene and restoring player controls in the mcm but that didn't work for me. For now I guess I'll just have my follower wait outside any room with a jarl, but I was wondering if there is an actual fix for this since it seems like a fair few people have experienced the same issue in this thread?

edit: I ended up applying the fix found in this comment, figured I might as well upload the script and source files for anyone else who encounters this problem and can't be bothered compiling the script themselves.

_DFtools.pex 88.73 kB · 65 downloads _DFtools.psc 105.72 kB · 53 downloads

I also encountered this "jarl pet event"nproblem, and now it has been perfectly resolved through your script. Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tapog said:

Where to download the DF Spank SAD mini-pack. help. Give me a link

Click the green Download this file button on the main mod page then choose the file DF Spank SLAL mini-pack - 20210331-0.7z

Or you can click the Download this file button below then choose the file DF Spank SLAL mini-pack - 20210331-0.7z