2 hours ago, Straze said:

Good day,

I'm running into a problem with Devious Followers that I can not solve. 

During a Cursed Loot Event (inn solicitation) my Willpower reached 0 and the the follower somehow refuses to talk, even if I recover my Willpower. 

I'm unable to pay debt / do deals etc which results into punishments. 

Is there a fix (console command?) (I tried: resetai / enable + disable))?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot37.png.f0d63cc69da2613fea630c52390e5767.png

That ellipsis ("...") normally is clickable, and might be a comment from another mod (or even DFC) that has collided with a force greet. It's a real nuisance if you have more than one of these and better should choose the right one...

Assuming that you have a save you can revert to, you might try to "reset the mod" in the MCM page and see if that helps.

2 hours ago, Seeker999 said:
  1. Could you talk to and otherwise interact with your follower when you first reached the inn?
  2. If not, when was the last time you remember being able to talk to your follower? Were you in any kind of combat situation since then?
  3. Do you have any defeat mods installed, and if so, which one(s)?
  4. Is your follower vanilla or modded?

The reason I ask is because I had a situation in another playthrough when my DF (devious follower) would still follow me, battle when necessary, but I couldn't actually talk to him. As I recall, the other mechanics for DF-C still worked: debt accumulation, boredom, etc.

I finally figured out that the defeat mod, I was using Peril at the time, was the culprit. In a prior battle, the defeat quest didn't completely finish. I was able to move on, sell stuff, fight other battles, etc. but the unfinished defeat quest interfered with my follower's ability to interact with me. There was nothing wrong with my follower or DF-C at all! My follower was non-vanilla with his own AI package, but I don't know if that matters.

Once I opened the console and reset Peril's defeat quest, my follower could talk again.

I even created a bat file that I could run whenever that happened. Maybe because of so many mods trying to do things, it happened more than once.

If that doesn't work, the only thing I can suggest is save, quit to desktop, and reload or go to an earlier save when everything was working and everyone was talking (frustrating and annoying, I know ?).

Thanks for your response, that's exactly what I'm experiencing.
No dialogue options, and every other mechanic of the mod works fine, as for your questions;

1. Yes, I was able to talk with the follower while doing the quest inside the Inn.

2. -

3. Actually, yes I do. I am running Defeat Baka Edition with its requirements. 

4. Vanilla: Illia - Darklight Tower.

I do recall an event where Defeat just placed me in down state while full HP. It's not the first time it happened, but that may have broken something.

When that happened I was doing the Cursed Loot Solicitation event for quick money to pay off DF-C debt. 

How can I reset Defeat Baka Edition through Console, or do u meant MCM? 

Edited by Straze
7 hours ago, Straze said:

my Willpower reached 0

I don't know whether your problem is due to zero Willpower, but you can use the console to easily change your DFC Willpower to any value that you want.

For example, to change your Willpower to 5, open the console and type the following:

set _dwill to 5

19 hours ago, Straze said:

Thanks for your response, that's exactly what I'm experiencing.
No dialogue options, and every other mechanic of the mod works fine, as for your questions;

1. Yes, I was able to talk with the follower while doing the quest inside the Inn.

2. -

3. Actually, yes I do. I am running Defeat Baka Edition with its requirements. 

4. Vanilla: Illia - Darklight Tower.

I do recall an event where Defeat just placed me in down state while full HP. It's not the first time it happened, but that may have broken something.

When that happened I was doing the Cursed Loot Solicitation event for quick money to pay off DF-C debt. 

How can I reset Defeat Baka Edition through Console, or do u meant MCM? 

I'm not familiar with Defeat Baka Edition, but you can open the console and type help Baka (or whatever you think will give you a list of quests, etc., for the mod). Then, still in console, type sqs for each likely quest to get the quest stages for that quest. If you see a defeat quest not completed, try setstage "quest" Stage# (last stage #, 100 for example).

You can also, out of game, open SSEdit, select the mod, and look at the quests there to so get more info.

EDIT:  Actually, the resetquest command might be better. Unless Defeat Baka Edition MCM has a debug menu option to reset? If it does and that fixes your problem, then great.

Edited by Seeker999
update info previously given
On 9/26/2021 at 7:12 PM, BambiBDoll said:

Hey! I cant like remember if ive asked this question yet but like how do you change your DFs personality? Mines like set to default and Id like something funner than that. Thanx for the help! ?

This may be a terrible idea but if you know what you're looking for in the save companion skse file you may can tweak it there.
Deleting it sadly doesn't result in a reroll instead it makes the game unloadable so it would be down to you to enter new values.

I have literally just done this and have no idea on the repercussions but followed the ranges speficied in the psc file which is responsible for the inital values.

What I can say for sure is that in game has picked up the new personality type and values

;                                                Aggression     Greed     Honor      Lust     Control     Playful
    ; 0 Default - does random stuff                      Any         High      Any        Any        Any        Any
    ; 1 Slaver - determined to enslave you              High         Mid       Low        Any       High        Mid
    ;
    ; 2 Profiteer - wants you to earn and pay            Low         High      Mid        Mid        Low        Low
    ; 3 Sexy - wants to possess you for sex              Mid         Low       Mid       High        Mid       High
    ;
    ; 4 Sadist - wants to break your spirit             High         Low       Low        Mid       High        Low
    ; 5 Moral - wants to enforce your morality           Low         Mid      High        Low        Mid        Low
    ; 6 Nightmare - simply hard mode                    High        High       Low       High       High        Low

Any: 1-100,   1 Low: 1-50,   2 Mid: 26-75,   3 High: 51-100

you're looking for a block like this in the skse file "df_enslaved_punishcount 0 df_followeraggression 36 df_followercontrol 72 df_followergreed 78 df_followerhonor 44 df_followerlust 18 df_followermaster 1 df_followerpersonality 1 df_followerplayful 58" these are the values from the backup I made before tweaking

I don't know if this will have the desired affect as I don't know if this is actually where the values are stored for papyrus or if these are just for display purposes. Would you be able to confirm either way @Lupine00

It would be great to have a re-roll personality button in the UI.

Edit: Based on the below and having just had a game I hadn't had pop up with the config given as an example above (slaver) I'd say the tweak has worked. No idea if there will be side effects.

• Jarl Game = sexy/sadist/slaver
  • Pony Game = sexy/sadist
  • Jacket Game = sexy/profiteer/slaver
  • Stolen Stuff Game = sexy/profiteer
  • Weird Potion = sexy/slaver/profiteer

The fits aren't as clear. Sexy is the predominating feel. The existing deals and games have broad appeal. They were an area where Lozeak took a specific fantasy scenario and brought it to life. It was cleverly done. The addition of each of the games got a lot of positive feedback.

Edited by ShalaxiHelbane

So I've got something that looks either like a bug, or I just don't get the conditions required.  I've set Devious Followers to send me to Submissive Lola if my debts get too high, for whatever reason however my follower is disinterested in following through and actually doing anything about it.  I'm well past the debt limit, the popup is warning me to pay him or else, yet nothing is happening.  I've had this happen before and for the life of me I don't recall the circumstances involved or if there are any in common.  I've got two followers who were added through unconventional means (enslaved via MCG and then made followers).  I've also started on The Island mod rather than mainland Skyrim.  Could either of these have caused it or is there some other condition besides too much debt that I need to tweak.  He is sexy personality if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for the help!

7 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

I've set Devious Followers to send me to Submissive Lola if my debts get too high, for whatever reason however my follower is disinterested in following through and actually doing anything about it.

As the topic just popped up in the SLtR thread, I've tried to test this a bit. Two times, actually, one time it worked, the other time I've got the DFC dialogue, as if I've been sent to Lola, but nothing lola-esque happened. The one time it worked, I've manually started SLtR from the MCM, w/o aquiring an owner.

Do you have "eager enslavement" ticked in DFC's MCM?

So I'm encountering a bit of a strange bug. If I don't complete one of the daily deals in time, I get the little pop up message saying the DF has added debt, however my debt is actually reduced to 0 following this event. I should add that I'm playing on SE and using MO2, guess I'm just wondering if this is a problem on my end of maybe a bug in the mod, I think what might be causing it is when punishment adds the three deals that would reduce your debt below 0, the regular billing will still apply debt properly but any punishment debt seems to bug somehow and reset debt to 0.

Sooo, I've tried a bit more on getting sent to SLtR as result of exceeding my debt limit.

Came across two glitches.

The first is on the Lola side, so I'll nudge @HexBolt8 that he reads this:

Lola gets started, and I have the well-known dialogue options "Mistress?" and "May I be of service, Mistress?" - but there is still the "I'd like to talk about something unusual" present. As the mod is running in being-lola-mode, I cannot go back to that part of fiddling in the MCM where it says "player can ask..." or "follower can ask..." on the first page. This line only vanished when I disabled both ticks beforehand, and the only chance to trigger SLtR was through some external call.

Edit: Should have looked in the Quest Journal before writing: A Strong Hand is still running, despite Submissive Lola also running. So the entry point might be buggy? Or I shouldn't have read the book before?

After being enslaved, and having gotten my first porper whipping, there is a dialogue option: "Please, Mistress... I don't want to be a slave!" - but not only when I'm talking to my Mistress, but with any other person. (Uhm, didn't test it on male NPCs...) And this is definitely from DFC as that line was sync-voiced, I don't have that installed for Lola.

I'll add two screenshots, the papyrus didn't look different than what I've already postet yesterday

PS: the town slave collar, that you see equipped on my char in the pics, doesn't show up in my inventory. It does when I go into "normal" DFC enslavement.

Spoiler

ScreenShot29054_lola_start.jpg.a944d5e634593e251c31becd26a212e9.jpgScreenShot29057_dfc_guard.jpg.1735f44b58dff389ba4875f4ea123d2a.jpgScreenShot29065_strong_hand.jpg.6cb21be31273d183fe50d98f7c61843a.jpg

Edited by CaptainJ03
3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I've tried a bit more on getting sent to SLtR as result of exceeding my debt limit.

So as not to sidetrack the DFC discussion, I'll try to answer these points in the Submissive Lola topic, except for "Please, Mistress... I don't want to be a slave!" which comes from DFC.

On 10/18/2021 at 8:21 PM, ShalaxiHelbane said:

This may be a terrible idea but if you know what you're looking for in the save companion skse file you may can tweak it there.
Deleting it sadly doesn't result in a reroll instead it makes the game unloadable so it would be down to you to enter new values.

I have literally just done this and have no idea on the repercussions but followed the ranges speficied in the psc file which is responsible for the inital values.

What I can say for sure is that in game has picked up the new personality type and values

;                                                Aggression     Greed     Honor      Lust     Control     Playful
    ; 0 Default - does random stuff                      Any         High      Any        Any        Any        Any
    ; 1 Slaver - determined to enslave you              High         Mid       Low        Any       High        Mid
    ;
    ; 2 Profiteer - wants you to earn and pay            Low         High      Mid        Mid        Low        Low
    ; 3 Sexy - wants to possess you for sex              Mid         Low       Mid       High        Mid       High
    ;
    ; 4 Sadist - wants to break your spirit             High         Low       Low        Mid       High        Low
    ; 5 Moral - wants to enforce your morality           Low         Mid      High        Low        Mid        Low
    ; 6 Nightmare - simply hard mode                    High        High       Low       High       High        Low

Any: 1-100,   1 Low: 1-50,   2 Mid: 26-75,   3 High: 51-100

you're looking for a block like this in the skse file "df_enslaved_punishcount 0 df_followeraggression 36 df_followercontrol 72 df_followergreed 78 df_followerhonor 44 df_followerlust 18 df_followermaster 1 df_followerpersonality 1 df_followerplayful 58" these are the values from the backup I made before tweaking

I don't know if this will have the desired affect as I don't know if this is actually where the values are stored for papyrus or if these are just for display purposes. Would you be able to confirm either way @Lupine00

It would be great to have a re-roll personality button in the UI.

Edit: Based on the below and having just had a game I hadn't had pop up with the config given as an example above (slaver) I'd say the tweak has worked. No idea if there will be side effects.

Omg! Thank you so much! I'm going to totally try it out. Thnx again! ? 

On 6/3/2021 at 3:37 PM, Lupine00 said:

Log file may help diagnose this.

I've just had this in the SE version.

I had ended up enslaved by my DF into SLtR really early on in this game. That worked fine throughout.

Much later (10s of hours of playtime) I ended up back in a pit of debt and so it kicked in again.

I don't think I changed anything load order wise between the two instances.

All of the below are the excerpts from the log around the point where it calls the event (from what I can tell).
The last I believe I had changed the weights to make only lola valid which appears to have resulted in it changing weights itself to get out of an infinite loop.

@HexBolt8 I'm tagging you as the error logs make me thing it may be in your wheelhouse

Spoiler

[10/19/2021 - 11:54:40PM] SlaveTats: (Silenced) SlaveTats is done with Pandora.
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:42PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - start
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 5, lola 100, df 10
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DFC - Lola Index is 164
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination is 2 - end
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - start
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 0, lola 0, df 100
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DFC - Lola Index is 164
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination is 3 - end
[10/19/2021 - 11:54:46PM] DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - end

Spoiler

[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - start
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 5, lola 100, df 10
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DFC - Lola Index is 164
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination is 0 - end
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - start
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 0, lola 0, df 100
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination is 3 - end
[10/19/2021 - 11:55:19PM] DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - end

Spoiler

[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - start
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 5, lola 100, df 10
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DFC - Lola Index is 164
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination is 2 - end
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - start
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 0, lola 0, df 100
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DFC - Lola Index is 164
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination is 3 - end
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:00PM] DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - end
[10/19/2021 - 11:56:05PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1

Spoiler

[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - start
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 0, lola 100, df 0
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DFC - Lola Index is 164
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination is 2 - end
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - start
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 0, lola 0, df 100
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DFC - Lola Index is 164
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (A40604C5)>]
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination is 3 - end
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:11AM] DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - end
[10/20/2021 - 12:00:18AM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1

Edited by ShalaxiHelbane
Wanted to add a bit more information and tag HexBolt
22 minutes ago, ShalaxiHelbane said:

I'm tagging you as the error logs make me thing it may be in your wheelhouse

All of those messages are from DFC.  I'm not familiar enough with this mod's scripts to properly interpret them.  However, it doesn't look like the process is reaching the point of starting SLTR enslavement.  That function in DFC should print "DF - StartExternalSlavery - start" to the log.  There should also be a notification message from DFC in the upper left, "Starting external slavery".  I can't comment on why it doesn't seem to get that far, other than that it's outside of my control.

For my part, for the next update I'll add a message to SLTR to log when it receives the enslavement mod event from DFC.  That might help with understanding future problems.

21 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

As the topic just popped up in the SLtR thread, I've tried to test this a bit. Two times, actually, one time it worked, the other time I've got the DFC dialogue, as if I've been sent to Lola, but nothing lola-esque happened. The one time it worked, I've manually started SLtR from the MCM, w/o aquiring an owner.

Do you have "eager enslavement" ticked in DFC's MCM?

Eager Enslavement is ticked.  All alternative resolutions to debt excess have been cancelled in favor of SLTR.  I've tried getting a different follower by paying off the current one, and then spawning in a normal follower, debugging massive debts, no willpower, bored out of their wits, and then proceeded to alternate between waiting and fast traveling back and forth.  So far nothing.  The strange thing is that I'd swear that the settings in DFC and SLTR are the same now as they were in a different playthrough where it worked fine.  I'll go back and check the settings later when I have a chance to see what, if any, difference there may be.  One possibility that comes to mind is that in the other playthrough I'd taken, and then payed off, several deals, while currently I'm deal free.  Seems like a weird thing to cause buggery but figured I'd toss it out there.

In the meantime I don't suppose there's a ~ command that can just force my follower to get on with it already?  At the rate things are going I'll need to rob every house in skyrim, and pickpocket half the NPC's to pay off my debt.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

All of those messages are from DFC.  I'm not familiar enough with this mod's scripts to properly interpret them.  However, it doesn't look like the process is reaching the point of starting SLTR enslavement.  That function in DFC should print "DF - StartExternalSlavery - start" to the log.  There should also be a notification message from DFC in the upper left, "Starting external slavery".  I can't comment on why it doesn't seem to get that far, other than that it's outside of my control.

For my part, for the next update I'll add a message to SLTR to log when it receives the enslavement mod event from DFC.  That might help with understanding future problems.

Thanks for the swift response.

Each of these was accompanied by a message in the top left along the lines of "Start the slavery watcher..." which is what lead me to the message I initially quoted as that appeared to be a request for a log relating the to someone else having had the same issue. I found  the start of the message chain due to the popup message in the top left

These were the lines which made me unsure as to whether it had made it to SLTR then been rejected or never made it there.

42 minutes ago, ShalaxiHelbane said:

These were the lines which made me unsure as to whether it had made it to SLTR then been rejected or never made it there.

It's just testing for the existence of SLTR (can't send you there if it's not in the player's game).  Anyway, I'll have that new logging in the next SLTR update to help debug this sort of thing.

I've just done a little more digging in an attempt to work out where it is going wrong.

_DFtools.psc line 1733

Bool Function HaveLola()
    Int lolaIndex = Game.GetModByName("submissivelola_est.esp")
    Debug.TraceConditional("DFC - Lola Index is " + lolaIndex, True)
    If 255 != lolaIndex
        ; Quest.GetQuest("vkjReturnToDFC") -- not working.
        Quest lolaDfQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000604C5, "submissivelola_est.esp") As Quest
        Debug.TraceConditional("DFC - Lola DfQuest is " + lolaDfQuest, True)
        Return lolaDfQuest
    EndIf
    Debug.TraceConditional("DFC - Lola not found", True)
    Return False

associated log lines from previous message

I'm guessing the returned quest here is the expected and the leading A4 is the internal mod ID in hex.

That appears to be going to QF__Gift_09000D62.psc line 1885

ElseIf 2 == slaveryTarget && Tool.HaveLola()
        ; Submissive Lola
        Debug.TraceConditional("DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - Start SlaveryWatcher", True)
        Debug.Notification("Start the slavery watcher...")
        ; Player is sent to Submissive Lola
        _DFSlaveryWatcher.Start()
        ;_DFSlaveryWatcher.SetStage(10)

EndIf

Utility.Wait(10.0) ; Allow some time for the slavery to clear immediate events before we resume.
    Tool.ResumeAll()

; Set a new destination for next enslavement.
    Tool.PickSlaveryDestination()
    PickEndlessSlaveryDestination()
    Debug.TraceConditional("DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - end", True)

EndFunction

I got lost at _DFSlaveryWatcher.Start() as I'm not familiar with the scripting language I'm more used to c style syntax myself.

Quest Property _DFSlaveryWatcher Auto

The closest thing I found seemed to be an autogenerated file with a comment at either end to the effect of "don't edit this"

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's just testing for the existence of SLTR (can't send you there if it's not in the player's game).  Anyway, I'll have that new logging in the next SLTR update to help debug this sort of thing.

Thanks, I figured that out while digging for the message I just posted, I didn't expect a response so quickly and decided to have a little dive into the code base. While I prefer bash to powershell it is at least good enough to find lines in source files.

I'm going to attempt to reproduce it again now. It looks like I should have a block in the logs surrounded by "DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - begin" "DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - end" so hopefully a less bloated log will make things easier to follow and find the relevant bits.

A couple of lightly filtered papyrus logs.
One is everything from the first "DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - begin" to the 3rd "DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - begin"
The other is every message following the DF tagging filtered using a somewhat awkward regex so there are non-timestamped messages not from DF and some messages which seem to have just been timestamps which got past the filter.

edit

I've just run player.sqs to see what the state of the _DFSlaveryWatcher quest the enslavement quest is, all stages (10,50,60,80,90,100) are at 1. I'm guessing this shouldn't be a problem given the "allow repeat stages" flag shown in sseedit.
It crossed my mind due to this being the 2nd time this would have had to run through so I was wondering if it could be a check on the state which was failing.

end edit

I have also tried loading the save prior to the personality tweak (in the skse save companion file) for my follower (dark elf from whiterun whose name I forget the spelling of) I get the same behaviour there too so it seems it is unlikely that it has had an impact. The only other thing to change between then and now was in my merge patch as I found I had got the resolution between SLS and USSEP wrong which was preventing me buying a house. I'm guessing that shouldn't cause any issues though as nothing should have changed for DFC with that.

Papyrus.0 - Start1ToStart3.log Papyrus.0 - DF only.log

Edited by ShalaxiHelbane
extra info re _DFSlaveryWatcher status
On 10/19/2021 at 4:05 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Sooo, I've tried a bit more on getting sent to SLtR as result of exceeding my debt limit.

Tried some more. Wanted to write that up yesterday, but LL had some issues "cannot display the page"...

In the SLTR thread I said that I couldn't start enslavement w/o Lola quest already running, but that's not the case. It just took for ages until DFC decided to trigger the forcegreet that puts me into slavery. It triggered faster when my willpower was at zero, and took longer when it wen ten-ish, but those were different saves, so again, take it with a pinch of salt.

So for me, on LE with the current edition of the mod, it works. You just need patience. A lot of patience.

11 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Tried some more. Wanted to write that up yesterday, but LL had some issues "cannot display the page"...

In the SLTR thread I said that I couldn't start enslavement w/o Lola quest already running, but that's not the case. It just took for ages until DFC decided to trigger the forcegreet that puts me into slavery. It triggered faster when my willpower was at zero, and took longer when it wen ten-ish, but those were different saves, so again, take it with a pinch of salt.

So for me, on LE with the current edition of the mod, it works. You just need patience. A lot of patience.

Out of interest is this the first or 2nd time you've been sent there in your current run?

It worked fine for me the first time in SE but seems to just loop for ever the 2nd time it tried to send me across. In neither case has the lola quest been started manually.
When you say it took ages for the force greet do you mean the enslavement dialog from DFC or a section following on the SLTR side?

Contemplating setting up another character just to test if it is an issue with the character and something got screwed up or if it is consistent.

On 10/19/2021 at 10:42 PM, BambiBDoll said:

Omg! Thank you so much! I'm going to totally try it out. Thnx again! ? 

@ShalaxiHelbane I like tried editing the SKSE companion file but it like breaks a ton of stuff. There like seems to be some error checking between the save game file and the companion bc I like got a popup talking about something like that. If you have any other ideas I'm totally willing to try them out. If not no worries, thank you for answering at all! ?

1 hour ago, ShalaxiHelbane said:

Out of interest is this the first or 2nd time you've been sent there in your current run?

1st time - I rarely play any character long enough these days to have things happen a second time.

1 hour ago, ShalaxiHelbane said:

When you say it took ages for the force greet do you mean the enslavement dialog from DFC or a section following on the SLTR side?

sorry that this was unclear: the DFC enslavement starts with a forcegreet, and that's the one I meant. Lola runs flawlessly although it gets a bit of a hiccup when you're silly enough to read the book, but not ask your follower for a strong hand. Hexbolt wrote in that thread, that he'll fix it in the next update.