3 hours ago, BambiBDoll said:

@ShalaxiHelbane I like tried editing the SKSE companion file but it like breaks a ton of stuff. There like seems to be some error checking between the save game file and the companion bc I like got a popup talking about something like that. If you have any other ideas I'm totally willing to try them out. If not no worries, thank you for answering at all! ?

I went with the approach of backup then tweak only the values associated with the personality traits and the personality itself and didn't get anything back in therms of messages.
I know that my initial attempt of try to just remove it to try to force a reroll stopped the save loading.
I also know that for the edit which worked my approach was:
1) Line break before the first entry, line break after the last entry (purely for readability)
2) Tweak personality index.
3) Tweak values to fall within the ranges allowed for said personality type.
4) Remove the line breaks I had added so the file was in exactly the same alignment bytewise.

Which text editor did you use? It could potentially make a difference although I'd hope it wouldn't

The perfect solution is to be aware of the personality system before you first hire the follower you want as from what I can tell it adds an entry for each devious follower you acquire which makes me think it rolls the values on first hiring the follower meaning you can probably save just before then hire, check values, reload if they aren't waht you wanted. IIRC the comments in the file suggested even chances for each type bar nightmare which is a 1/20 chance.

Sadly I don't know enough about the language or the internals of the mod to have any other ideas.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

1st time - I rarely play any character long enough these days to have things happen a second time.

sorry that this was unclear: the DFC enslavement starts with a forcegreet, and that's the one I meant. Lola runs flawlessly although it gets a bit of a hiccup when you're silly enough to read the book, but not ask your follower for a strong hand. Hexbolt wrote in that thread, that he'll fix it in the next update.

Thank you for the clarification I'm in a data horde mode for that transition section at the moment.

@HexBolt8 Thanks for your help, I have figured it out! :)
@Lupine00 As I think you're the person who needs this information. The issue appears to be due to the quest having already had all the stages completed. using resetquest on it allowed it to trigger properly. I ran the command twice as the first time stage 100 still showed as complete when querying with sqs.

I'm guessing something isn't resetting which should be. As mentioned I am on SE so I don't know if this is SE specific or if LE has the same issue although in principle that should be fairly easy to check I guess.
If I can help let me know, I don't know papyrus but I'm always happy to learn new stuff so if it is an SE specific issue I may be able to help get it sorted as I know SE isn't officially supported.

Edited by ShalaxiHelbane
grammatical/logical improvements

How is device set selected in this mod? I seem to always get items from the same set (white leather) and would be interested in changing it so I see other sets.

Also would someone mind checking for me, if I have deals added through punishment (the three deals as opposed to enslavement) is the debt reduction calculated correctly? For some reason regular deals modify debt correctly but deals through punishment have some multiplication attached to them that makes debt go into negative but is displayed as 0 in the MCM

edit: I figured out that at least for me deals acquired through punishment reduce debt by "deal debt relief" by about x6 (but in my tests ~6.11x). I've played around with the MCM "Costs" options but none of them affected this except for deal debt relief, which I had set to 100% for testing. The workaround is just to add debt in the debug menu until debt displays >0. I've had a look in the scripts, I'm assuming "QF__Gift_09000D62.psc" is the one that handles debt but I can't for the life of me figure out which function would be updating debt in the event of deal punishment.

edit2: bug has already been reported on page 142, they also found the source of the bug

Edited by asdj1239
11 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

How is device set selected in this mod? I seem to always get items from the same set (white leather) and would be interested in changing it so I see other sets.

Go to SKSE\Plugins\Lozeak Device Controller\Device Settings.json and remove the devices you don't want from the list.

14 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

The one thing I have noticed which I am very glad of seems that if you have an item of one colour it keeps subsequent items consistent so everything matches. Getting rid of all the ones you have seems to be needed to have a different colour appear.

I noticed with the submissive lola integration, firstly when the PC gets collared it doesn't show up in your inventory. It also doesn't take into consideration the device preferences configured in SubL MCM. Is this intentional or a bug/problem with mod conflicts? And secondly, triggering SubL enslavement through DF doesn't update the SubL quest, so your follower can keep pestering you with the book dialogue from SubL.

10 hours ago, ShalaxiHelbane said:

The one thing I have noticed which I am very glad of seems that if you have an item of one colour it keeps subsequent items consistent so everything matches. Getting rid of all the ones you have seems to be needed to have a different colour appear.

I'm guessing it doesn't matter which device is equipped, but rather which set the item given to you was from then? It is a nice feature, I should probably just configure the controller .json so I get sets I actually want.

45 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

I noticed with the submissive lola integration, firstly when the PC gets collared it doesn't show up in your inventory. It also doesn't take into consideration the device preferences configured in SubL MCM. Is this intentional or a bug/problem with mod conflicts?

I already reported this last week. Hexbolt said, that it was some misunderstanding between him and Lupine. The collar you get is the DFC Steel Slave Collar (Town Collar)

46 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

And secondly, triggering SubL enslavement through DF doesn't update the SubL quest, so your follower can keep pestering you with the book dialogue from SubL.

Yes, that's going to be fixed in the next SLtR update.

16 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I already reported this last week. Hexbolt said, that it was some misunderstanding between him and Lupine. The collar you get is the DFC Steel Slave Collar (Town Collar)

Yes, that's going to be fixed in the next SLtR update.

Sorry I should have read through the recent posts here and on SLtR before posting.

So I guess in the meantime before the SLtR update, is it best to just progress through SLtR as normal or is it worth using removeallitems to get rid of the hidden collar and forcing a new one to spawn in the player inventory? And is there any known issue with accepting the enslavement through SLtR after being sent to SLtR enslavement through DFC to update the quest log?

I think the only other thing I've noticed which you haven't already mentioned in your bug comment was that on starting SLtR enslavement, DFC gets paused despite having the option in the DFC MCM to auto-pause unticked. I tried it with both the Zaz slavery option in the SLtR MCM enabled and disabled, both times DFC still gets paused. Not really a huge issue since you can just go into DFC debug and unpause, but seems like a bug none the less. But if I remember any other bugs I encountered I'll post here or on the SLtR thread.

2 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

So I guess in the meantime before the SLtR update, is it best to just progress through SLtR as normal or is it worth using removeallitems to get rid of the hidden collar and forcing a new one to spawn in the player inventory? And is there any known issue with accepting the enslavement through SLtR after being sent to SLtR enslavement through DFC to update the quest log?

I think that the DFC enslavement collar vanishes once you've served your one week Lola slavery contract. I am still test-playing it, but my "week" is getting longer for each punishment whipping I get, because that stupid cunt... Sorry, my beloved Mistress tends to have her own opinion about where to move in a fight.

6 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

I think the only other thing I've noticed which you haven't already mentioned in your bug comment was that on starting SLtR enslavement, DFC gets paused despite having the option in the DFC MCM to auto-pause unticked.

I'd say that this is intended. There is another DFC quest in your Journal "I let my follower enslave me" and when that is done (after a "week") and SLtR is ended, DFC should resume normally. I would not touch this, but play through your enslavement.

34 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I'd say that this is intended. There is another DFC quest in your Journal "I let my follower enslave me" and when that is done (after a "week") and SLtR is ended, DFC should resume normally. I would not touch this, but play through your enslavement.

So basically you shouldn't actually be running the mod events from SLtR and DFC at the same time? Honestly I thought that was the point of the option in the DFC MCM, that having both mods active was compatible.

I did remember one other thing I encountered, but I'm not sure if this would be a bug or a feature. If you're sent to SLtR from DFC, there is no dialogue option to ask for a different collar. Is that your experience as well/ do you know if that is intentional? edit: there might have been another missing dialogue option other than the collar one

edit2:

34 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I think that the DFC enslavement collar vanishes once you've served your one week Lola slavery contract. I am still test-playing it, but my "week" is getting longer for each punishment whipping I get, because that stupid cunt... Sorry, my beloved Mistress tends to have her own opinion about where to move in a fight.

Adding the town collar to your inventory before enslavement, then trying to equip it after enslavement (it won't be listed as equipped in your inventory) seems to circumvent this problem - if you remove the collar after this then SLtR will still detect that the collar is removed and apply a new one correctly.

Edited by asdj1239

Sorry, forgot to answer this:

39 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

And is there any known issue with accepting the enslavement through SLtR after being sent to SLtR enslavement through DFC to update the quest log?

No, shouldn't be a problem. SLtR runs stable enough and should tell you, that you already are enslaved. If you try this and get a funny dialoge, would you post it here (or send a PM)?

20 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

So basically you shouldn't actually be running the mod events from SLtR and DFC at the same time? Honestly I thought that was the point of the option in the DFC MCM, that having both mods active was compatible.

You can have both mods run in parallel, and be submissive to your devious follower and your Lola Mistress at the same time, They don't even have to be the same person. With the new Pet Play option in SLtR, you could set the devious follower as 'pet' and be surprised what comes out of this. I won't spoil it, but for the first time in a long row of having SLtR in my permanent modlist, I felt really helpless. On some days Hexbolt is a genius!

24 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

I did remember one other thing I encountered, but I'm not sure if this would be a bug or a feature. If you're sent to SLtR from DFC, there is no dialogue option to ask for a different collar. Is that your experience as well/ do you know if that is intentional?

As I never ask for a new collar I didn't even notice it. Maybe @HexBolt8 can answer that.

On 10/21/2021 at 5:30 PM, ShalaxiHelbane said:

@HexBolt8 Thanks for your help, I have figured it out! :)
@Lupine00 As I think you're the person who needs this information. The issue appears to be due to the quest having already had all the stages completed. using resetquest on it allowed it to trigger properly. I ran the command twice as the first time stage 100 still showed as complete when querying with sqs.

I'm guessing something isn't resetting which should be. As mentioned I am on SE so I don't know if this is SE specific or if LE has the same issue although in principle that should be fairly easy to check I guess.
If I can help let me know, I don't know papyrus but I'm always happy to learn new stuff so if it is an SE specific issue I may be able to help get it sorted as I know SE isn't officially supported.

I encountered the same problem, and came to the same conclusion. The problem in the script is pretty easy to fix, though: QF__Gift_09000D62.psc, EnslavedDueToDebt() line 1890. Stopping the quest and waiting a few seconds before starting it fixes the issue:

ElseIf 2 == slaveryTarget && Tool.HaveLola()
        ; Submissive Lola
        Debug.TraceConditional("DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - Start SlaveryWatcher", True)
        Debug.Notification("Start the slavery watcher...")
        ; Player is sent to Submissive Lola
        _DFSlaveryWatcher.Stop()
        Utility.Wait(3.0)
        _DFSlaveryWatcher.Start()
        ;_DFSlaveryWatcher.SetStage(10)

Not sure if Lupine wants us posting .psc or .pex patches here, but recompiling with the above changes seems to work fine.

Somewhat related to the above, it would be nice if DF remembered some information for subsequent Lola enslavements. The follower does make a comment suggesting something like "we should play for longer next time," but never follows up on it. I manually increased the "Kept Below" threshold to simulate this, but certainly there are better ways. DF could even manipulate Lola MCM settings, such as forcing gold sharing on 2nd and subsequent enslavements. It could also remember your last submission value, so you don't have to start all over from zero again each time.

53 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

Sorry I should have read through the recent posts here and on SLtR before posting.

So I guess in the meantime before the SLtR update, is it best to just progress through SLtR as normal or is it worth using removeallitems to get rid of the hidden collar and forcing a new one to spawn in the player inventory?

This is pretty easy to fix manually. You don't have to removeallitems; just use the console to find the equipped collar rendered item, and remove it, then put on whatever collar you want. Works fine.

Finally, just a note on a bug report I made before for Lupine when he gets around to fixing things:

This problem I had came up again with the jarl petsuit game, which wouldn't progress with similar symptoms. I tracked this down to the DisableControlsForScene() function in _DFTools.psc, where SetDontMove() seems to be causing the problem in my game, for some reason. I reverted to apparently the old code, which works for me:

My diagnosis was wrong; not sure why that fixed it for me once. The problem actually appears to be that some scenes in DF spawn an invisible "You" actor, which speaks lines labeled as "You." But this actor is not invulnerable, and apparently it had died in my game, so the alias couldn't fill and it prematurely ended the scenes (e.g. Jarl petsuit game, innkeeper). Probably should add a different fix for this, but my solution was just to resurrect that actor if it was dead before the scene starts (_DFtools.psc):

Function PrepareForScene()
    Debug.TraceConditional("DF - PrepareForScene", True)
    PauseAll()
    DisableControlsForScene()
    If PC.IsDead()
        PC.Resurrect()
    EndIf
    PC.MoveTo(Game.Getplayer(), 1000, 1000)
    PC.Enable()
EndFunction

36 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Sorry, forgot to answer this:

No, shouldn't be a problem. SLtR runs stable enough and should tell you, that you already are enslaved. If you try this and get a funny dialoge, would you post it here (or send a PM)?

What constitutes a weird dialogue? I just tested this anyway - if DFC enslaves you and then you choose the ask about something unusual dialogue option the regular "A Strong Hand" scene plays out. This is all when you already have the quest in your journal before DFC triggers, but it is only at stage 0. I also tried to manually set the stage of a strong hand to 5, same result. But it doesn't actually do anything if you already have vkjMQ in your journal, it just completes a strong hand.

You can have both mods run in parallel, and be submissive to your devious follower and your Lola Mistress at the same time, They don't even have to be the same person. With the new Pet Play option in SLtR, you could set the devious follower as 'pet' and be surprised what comes out of this. I won't spoil it, but for the first time in a long row of having SLtR in my permanent modlist, I felt really helpless. On some days Hexbolt is a genius!

Having them run in parallel was my motivation to download SLtR in the first place, so I'm glad it should work despite the auto-suspend happening (I made a comment about that on the SLtR support thread). Unfortunately I think EFF breaks DFC for me - I thought it prevented the forcegreets from happening, most notably the punishment events, so I probably won't test the pet play option this playthrough (although in hindsight, now that I know a bit more about the mods I'm using I think it was actually DHLP and I just blamed it on EFF. Should probably try NFF instead and disable DH).

As I never ask for a new collar I didn't even notice it. Maybe @HexBolt8 can answer that.

I didn't plan to either but I just noticed it when I was comparing the vanilla SLtR system to when it's started by DFC

Edited by asdj1239
8 minutes ago, anyway ayway said:

This is pretty easy to fix manually. You don't have to removeallitems; just use the console to find the equipped collar rendered item, and remove it, then put on whatever collar you want. Works fine.

Part of the problem was that the item name didn't show up in the inventory and it uses a model shared by a few items so it wasn't as trivial as simply removing the item by refID. But CaptianJ03 let me know which item it was meant to be, and as I mentioned in post #3587 I managed to find a solution without breaking the intentions of DFC.

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

I did remember one other thing I encountered, but I'm not sure if this would be a bug or a feature. If you're sent to SLtR from DFC, there is no dialogue option to ask for a different collar.

It's a feature.  You're supposed to wear the DFC town collar, so SLTR won't let you ask for a different one.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Actually, would you mind telling me which follower framework you use with DFC? Not confident any of them would be safe to install mid-playthrough but I'd be interested in trying to get one working with DFC and SLtR sometime

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

Actually, would you mind telling me which follower framework you use with DFC? Not confident any of them would be safe to install mid-playthrough but I'd be interested in trying to get one working with DFC and SLtR sometime

I'm using NFF, which is the best choice for Lola. When she sends you on an errand, Mistress sandboxes and doesn't just stand around like a switched-off robot.

I've encountered a weird bug following being enslaved by my follower (native DFC enslavement). She keeps force-greeting me, starting a dialogue, but it's only the regular dialogue options that show up. I think an event is trying to fire, but nothing happens.

The only DF-related items I can see in the Papyrus log at around that time are:

[10/23/2021 - 07:10:41PM] DF - OnConfigClose - start
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:41PM] DF - UpdateEnableStatus: on [_dflicensing <_DFLicenses (352FEA42)>], new False, old False
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:41PM] DF - UpdateEnableStatus: on [_dflicensing <_DFLicenses (352FEA42)>], nothing to do
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:41PM] DF - OnConfigClose - licenses enabled on [_dflicensing <_DFLicenses (352FEA42)>] is now False
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:41PM] DF - PickRandomDeal - start
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:41PM] DF - GetPotentialDeal - START
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:42PM] DF - GetPotentialDeal - RejectedDeal is 0
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:42PM] DF - GetPotentialDeal - lowCount 1, lowPick 17, hiCount 1, hiPick 17
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:42PM] DF - GetPotentialDeal - END
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:42PM] DF - PickRandomDeal - NewDeal 1, DealOffering 1
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:42PM] DF - OnConfigClose - end
[10/23/2021 - 07:10:44PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 1

Are there some variables I can check from the console to track down what's happening?

So what is the Steel Slave Collar (Town Collar) actually meant to do (at least in the context of SLtR enslavement)? I see it has the TownCollar keyword, does that just trigger a few specific dialogues and nothing else or is it meant to have some magic/object effect attached to it? From what I can tell in TES5Edit and the scripts there is nothing unique about this item other than some dialogue, but I've never had any of these dialogues trigger when I get it from SLtR anyway. And is there a way to acquire it through deals or it is exclusively from enslavement?

Edited by asdj1239
On 9/15/2021 at 11:32 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

I am getting a CTD on the Whore Sign plug soon as it's worn. Might need this to be fixed.

Not sure if you resolved this, but I was experiencing the same problem. Fix is in the linked comment. It's because the .dds texture is not the correct size.

On 10/21/2021 at 11:46 PM, ShalaxiHelbane said:

I went with the approach of backup then tweak only the values associated with the personality traits and the personality itself and didn't get anything back in therms of messages.
I know that my initial attempt of try to just remove it to try to force a reroll stopped the save loading.
I also know that for the edit which worked my approach was:
1) Line break before the first entry, line break after the last entry (purely for readability)
2) Tweak personality index.
3) Tweak values to fall within the ranges allowed for said personality type.
4) Remove the line breaks I had added so the file was in exactly the same alignment bytewise.

Which text editor did you use? It could potentially make a difference although I'd hope it wouldn't

The perfect solution is to be aware of the personality system before you first hire the follower you want as from what I can tell it adds an entry for each devious follower you acquire which makes me think it rolls the values on first hiring the follower meaning you can probably save just before then hire, check values, reload if they aren't waht you wanted. IIRC the comments in the file suggested even chances for each type bar nightmare which is a 1/20 chance.

Sadly I don't know enough about the language or the internals of the mod to have any other ideas.

hmmm, thats like so weird. I didnt do the line breaky stuff but that didnt seem like a step I had to do. I used notepad and only tweaked a few of the values within the range of the existing personality. guessing I probably have some mods that are like causing problems with the process. tysm for the info! I ended up save scumming to the the personality I wanted. thnx again!

I have a question: If the follower make deals for me he does not hand over the dd items (cuff items, harnesses etc.) - The problem is: even the dialogoption for devices and the debug menu don't help. I see the message "done" and i hear the sound of getting equipment but I dont find the item in the inventory.