3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, most the mod's quest have a check mark in Start Game Enabled and they have 0 stage. Should I uncheck Start Game Enabled in Quest Data?

If it makes sense for the MCM.

You could set everything turned off by default in the MCM, and when the player enables a quest, on MCM close it is started.

Trying to start a quest from the MCM will block, so you need to save them up and handle them on MCM close.

This might solve some alias filling problems, but it's not just ToH that causes it, it's a combination of all the mods a player has installed, so fixing just one mod of all those (ToH) will only make a small difference.

What players can do to avoid this is to simply not install all their mods at once.

So, when starting a new game, the player has a lot of their LL-style mods disabled (disable the ESPs in the right pane in MO).

They then start the new game, let all their mods start, and play a bit to check everything is OK.

Then they install mods like ToH, DCL, etc, one by one. Play a bit. Check things look good. Save. Quit. 

With this approach, if you install a mod and things go bad, you can easily go back a couple of saves and re-install until it comes good, without save cleaning.

@DSHV

ahmm, I just discovered that I can uncheck the TOH in MO then enter the game to make a save that without it then recheck it in MO so the game can have the mod from the very beginning of it. Then I used setstage aaatroublesofheroinequest 30, that two NPCs who I can have conversations with and they give me quests. 

just wondering...will this method work? How much will I miss if I resort to this way?(In my original save, I just recruited the 3 NPCs, whore, orc and inventor.)

thank you.

I screenshot the only Aliases Failed(maybe). check the pic downbelow

18050211.png

On 9/10/2020 at 5:39 PM, enormousdick said:

If someone can't get quest map markers or aliases to work, try this patch (before quest stage advancing):

ConsoleUtil is requred.

scripts_patch.7z 8.47 kB · 18 downloads

ahm, can you be more detailed? I can't proceed to the next step after the 3 recruits... How do I exactly use this mod? I tried install it via MO along with Consoleutil. but didn't work

thank you

6 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

ahm, can you be more detailed? I can't proceed to the next step after the 3 recruits... How do I exactly use this mod? I tried install it via MO along with Consoleutil. but didn't work

thank you

Not exactly got your question.  If the question is how to advance quest stages with dialogues, you could check some topic info conditions / scripts. For an example
AAATroublesofHeroineQuestFinishFirstPartTopic with xEdit/CreationKit.  And then fragment script  tif__0502a1e1 setstage to 30 for this quest. 

Spoiler

266196425_2020-09-1810_46_16-SSEEdit4.0.3.png.c1e8b41436d2c0b3a07466c4133abf2a.png

If the question is how to check quest aliases are filled or not, console command "sqv [quest editor id]" should work.

8 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

How much will I miss if I resort to this way?

You need Serpent, Bruiser, Grym, Cate and Lars in the Forgotten Regret to progress quest. Serpent will give you main quest and others side quests. Next main quest would be Skeever Queen from Serpent.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

When does the "Crime and Punishment" quest end?

For some reason, the next phrase is blocked by the wrong stage.

cant seem to get knife out of the mammoths base in the NEW RELATIONSHIP quest . The wenchs scene with knife is also bugging out. Is PC supposed to stop the scene ? When pc tries to get knife out to solitude and has sex with guard the game crashes or only pc gets teleported to a giants camp. Any suggestions.? Thanks. 

I rewrote most of the remaining Doppelganger lines. I added the two corrections from last time for safety. You can find all that in the files attached. (Same thing as last time: Same content, different format.)

The following lines don't need a rewrite, But maybe a fullstop or exclamation mark at the end would be nice:

Spoiler

DIAL 0401812B AAADoppelgangerQuestMeetTopic FULL    Hello.

DIAL 04018132 AAADoppelgangerSlutTopic             FULL    Hello.

DIAL 04018140 AAADoppelgangerQuestionsTopic   FULL    I have a question.

DIAL 0401814A AAADoppelgangerYou2                  FULL    Never heard of your kind.

DIAL 0401814D AAADoppelgangerNoHoodTopic     FULL    Hello.

DIAL 04018156 AAADoppelgangerDomClean          FULL    Clean me./!

DIAL 04018158 AAADoppelgangerDomHit              FULL    Let me fix your appearance with my fists./!

DIAL 04018164 AAADoppelgangerSlutFollow          FULL    Let's travel together.

For the following lines, I wasn't sure what exactly was meant (word in question highlighted in bold) :

Spoiler

INFO 0401814E AAADoppelgangerNoHoodTopic NAM1 Are you shining my face again? Should I mutilate it beyond recognition?

INFO 04018150 AAADoppelgangerNoHoodTopic NAM1 Are you shining my face again? Should I mutilate it beyond recognition? Where is your hood? Here, I summon another one.

I have never seen the word "shining" be used like that, but, I am not a native speaker either, so I am ready to be corrected. To me, it seems as though you want to say: "Are you showing my face again?" Of course, this sentence sounds odd in English. If this is indeed the intended meaning, I'd suggest: "Showing off my face again without permission, are we? Would you rather have it mutilated beyond recognition? No? Then put that hood back on." For the: "Where is your hood? Here, I summon another one.", part I'd suggest: "Where even is your hood? Gone? Here, I'll summon another one. Maybe you'll take better care not to lose it this time around."

DIAL 0401815A AAADoppelgangerDomSpit FULL   [Spit in her]

INFO 0401815E AAADoppelgangerSubTopic NAM1 [Spits in you]

Do you really mean in? That would suggest, that you are spitting into an orifice directly (e. g. mouth). Otherwise, it is "spit on". If you are meant to be spitting towards their face, for instance, it would be: "[Spit on her.]" "[Spits on you.]" (Again, adding a fullstop at the end.) Also, if you are supposed to be able to dom your doppelganger with a male character, it would be better to write: "[Spit on them.]", (for DIAL 0401815A AAADoppelgangerDomSpit FULL) as they (unlike her or him) can be used for people in general without reference to gender/sex.

As for:

Spoiler

INFO 04018149 AAADoppelgangerYou NAM1 Doppelganger Daedra. I used to work for Boethiah, but now I'm a free Nirn traveler. And one snake whispered in my ear about you.

I would like to know, whether you want to keep the doppelganger a specific kind of Daedra with that name, or if you'd like to follow my suggestion of trying to look for an already existing type of Daedra. If youd like to keep it a Doppelganger Daedra, my suggestion would be: "I'm a Doppelganger Daedra. I used to work for Boethiah, but now I'm free of service, travelling Nirn. And ever since whispers of your deeds reached my ears, I have been enjoying myself. Immensely."

That is all for now. Thank you!

ToH 2.ods ToH 2.html

well im starting new game and age of oppression still cant be played, it getting worse tho as bruiser not on the guild so i need to prid his reff and move him to the guild. anyway this is the screenshot of sqv ageofoppression quest. did anyone get age of oppression quest working on SSE? edit: i was trying the old version, 1.7.1 it trigger the mod dialogue but the quest is dissapear from my quest log and when im trying to talk to bruise there is no option to get the quest. is this quest supposed to be played in early game after completed the serpent guild quest?1781761641_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_09.18-17_57_24_66.png.9122423493aad2f902ba776917f97b1c.png

On 9/18/2020 at 9:23 AM, Lostskyse said:

cant seem to get knife out of the mammoths base in the NEW RELATIONSHIP quest

He should catch you up when you fast travel. Teleport to giant camp is sexlab bug. You can kill the guard or stole his key.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:42 AM, The Lord said:

But maybe a fullstop or exclamation mark at the end would be nice:

It seems to me too late to add a fullstop, either leave it as it is, or add a fullstop to all dialogs of the mod. At least this way you can distinguish the dialogues of this mod from others.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:42 AM, The Lord said:

shining

I hope the meaning is clear from the content of the phrase.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:13 PM, leonardizal said:

age of oppression

I have ideas on how to fix this - remove quest's Alias. Always works to some extent.

18 hours ago, fiinhvip said:

Bruiser keep stick the stone in my character's butt

Did your PC marry another NPC, while Bruiser is follower?

12 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

finsihes his quest but he never moves from solitude. whats up?.....

Do you try setstage AAAToHHireInventor 60 or teleport him with moveto player?

4 hours ago, baldpou said:

i cant find mysterious stranger In The Winking Skeever for "I want more!" quest

She's there at night from 24 to 7 hours. You can use tcl and find a small door behind inn's exit door to her day room.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

He should catch you up when you fast travel. Teleport to giant camp is sexlab bug. You can kill the guard or stole his key.

It seems to me too late to add a fullstop, either leave it as it is, or add a fullstop to all dialogs of the mod. At least this way you can distinguish the dialogues of this mod from others.

I hope the meaning is clear from the content of the phrase.

I have ideas on how to fix this - remove quest's Alias. Always works to some extent.

Did your PC marry another NPC, while Bruiser is follower?

Do you try setstage AAAToHHireInventor 60 or teleport him with moveto player?

She's there at night from 24 to 7 hours. You can use tcl and find a small door behind inn's exit door to her day room.

YUP, exactly as you said, now that i think about it, it might be the problem.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:49 AM, DSHV said:

I remember that I wanted to do it, but somehow I didn't. I used all ideas on the Whiterun prisoner's release.

Would you consider adding more content for those two in Solitude in the next update/s or is it something that is low priority for you for now?(asking since you really are spoiling us with new content every single update).Also a question:in Windhelm barracks we have two cells(one with a psycho,and the second one with an female elf and 3 prisoners).Is the second cell a part of content we could activate trough a quest or is it a placeholder for now? 

Is it a bug that the dialogue "Do you want to please our master" and "[Speech] Check out J'zargo" appear together in the dialogue list after the speech check was successfull and they already had sex? Strangely it doesn't happen for all NPCs. I noticed it with Mirabelle but Nirya doesn't have this problem.

And do I get a message or quest stage when I convinced all female members of the college to join the harem?

Greetings, I have a mod installed that changes every guard or solider to female and it's makes imposible to complete the solitude bit of the quest tour of fun, since I can't uninstall that mod without breaking my game, could you give to me the command to complete that bit of the quest?
thanks

On 9/19/2020 at 10:56 PM, wHOaMiEH said:

Would you consider adding more content for those two in Solitude in the next update

Sure, I just need to decide where they will go to live after jail.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:56 PM, wHOaMiEH said:

Is the second cell a part of content

If you talk to one of the Nords, they will start threesome. That's all. Just part of Sexist WIndhelm content.

On 9/19/2020 at 11:50 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is it a bug

Was it Mirabelle? I forgot not-in-J'azrgo's-harem-faction condition in her dialogue.

On 9/19/2020 at 11:50 PM, xyzxyz said:

And do I get a message or quest stage when I convinced all female members of the college to join the harem?

No. Next would be give him the title of Archmage and apologize to the Winterhold's citizens for the foul witchcraft.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:41 AM, lightspeed77 said:

Not sure what it extends to, but the squeamish option does not stay on

It just blocks nasty options. For example, PMS of female Bruiser. This is Global Value AAASqueamishGlobal, where 0 - not squeamish and 1 - squeamish.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:41 AM, lightspeed77 said:

her first quest follows the PC and does not stop

Did she give you the crown? Try setstage AAATOHModelShow 55 and change location or wait.

On 9/21/2020 at 4:03 AM, Nova4 said:

imposible to complete the solitude bit of the quest tour of fun

Greetings. But you need to talk to any male Solitude residents. 
To complete the quest, you need global values that have this numbers: AAToFDawnstar 10, AAToFFalkreath 10, AAToFMarkarth 1, AAToFMorthal 10, AAToFRiften 4, AAToFSolitude 10, AAToFWindhelm 10, AAToFWinterhold 10.
To do this use code set globalvalue to X.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Sure, I just need to decide where they will go to live after jail.

May i suggest these two locations that are quite close to Solitude.Picture one and two represent small bandit camp while third and fourth picture represent a camp that  is near that falmer lair.

Spoiler

TESV 2020-09-21 15-46-52-99.jpg

TESV 2020-09-21 15-47-00-63.jpg

TESV 2020-09-21 15-49-46-00.jpg

TESV 2020-09-21 15-49-50-70.jpg

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

To complete the quest, you need global values that have this numbers: AAToFDawstar 10, AAToFFalkreath 10, AAToFMarkarth 1, AAToFMorthal 10, AAToFRiften 4, AAToFSolitude 10, AAToFWindhelm 10, AAToFWinterhold 10.
To do this use code set globalvalue to X.

it does not work, it is just broken, thanks anyway

1 hour ago, Nova4 said:

it does not work, it is just broken, thanks anyway

I'm not certain that you understood what DSHV said.  What he meant was to replace "globalvalue" with one of the names and "X" with the value after that name.  For instance, for Riften:

Set AAToFRiften to 4

The first one is probably AAToFDawnstar instead of AAToFDawstar.