On 6/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, donttouchmethere said:

You think it's only happen if a lesbian animation gets started? ?

That would explain a lot, but also is totally odd for a mod that adds females and is for females ?

I still think there are SL tags missing.

It's like ToH doesn't even try to find a fitting animation and alternative you get a solo animation.

me too, when lesbian animation is playing,  dosen't find tag ( i think )

and masturbation animation are playing (ex. Billy's FuroTub)

not new version problem, it's been old version too.

1 hour ago, yurinel said:

me too, when lesbian animation is playing,  dosen't find tag ( i think )

and masturbation animation are playing (ex. Billy's FuroTub)

not new version problem, it's been old version too.

Ah yeah the furotub and also the magic dildo solo animation, its always been like that with the other NPC's too

On 6/1/2020 at 10:15 AM, donttouchmethere said:

You think it's only happen if a lesbian animation gets started?

Strange. I checked the Whiterun Guide, everything works fine. There are no tags at all and one tag "Oral" after tour sex.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:14 AM, Xuvish said:

I have sex with him and he gives me the imperial documents and quest does not progress.

Speak to Artano. Documents can be obtained from the corpse of a courier or by theft or through a dialogue with a high pickpocket. AAAArtanoQuest

On 6/2/2020 at 11:59 AM, Lostskyse said:

Anybody knows how to get the special sweetroll for the birthday quest.

It is called Catherine's Creamy Sweet Roll, Catherine's Mixed Sweet Roll, Catherine's Salty Sweet Roll, Catherine's Spicy Sweet Roll or Catherine's Thick Sweet Roll.

18 hours ago, localmagic1 said:

very thanks! this mod is one of the best famous mod in south korea and japan

It is very cool. I checked it now and the mod has the Russian translation too.

15 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Is there a way to force wear zaz items given from this mod?

I can use this code Victim.EquipItem(Dress, true), but any sex will take it off.

9 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

Everything is going fine until I get to the part where I introduce the Important Guest to Njada.

Yes, I wrote the text in a different stage. You need to talk with Ria next.

31 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Strange. I checked the Whiterun Guide, everything works fine. There are no tags at all and one tag "Oral" after tour sex.

I have the "solo only" with other NPC from ToH too (ToH 1.6.4)

The Whiterun Guide is just the newest addition to the pool of "solo" animation ToH actors (ToH 1.7)

If a mod triggers a SL scene I can check the available animations with SL tools, and it shows only "Solo" animations for certain NPC from ToH.

Seems to me ToH doesn't check for FF animations for certain actors?

Male ones work so far: MF

I will experiment a bit more around.

(filters by DD and ZAP and SL are deactivated, I choose animations always via SL Tools)

⚠️ I'm sure your mod needs some FF love for SL animation filters!

Also: I love this mod anyways! Thanks! It's VERY unique =D

15 hours ago, Gimlord said:

The npcs equips them to my player but i can just unequip them

Since DD and ZAP go separate ways => all ZAP items lost there flag "don't remove on start of a SL Scene"

To compensate that you can flag the ZAP items to be not removed in SL MCM

Target NPC with "N"

=> open SL MCM

=> choose in the strip editor "never remove"

needs to be done with all ZAP devices you encounter on NPCs once

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

To compensate that you can flag the ZAP items to be not removed in SL MCM

That stops SL from removing them, and a lot of mods will respect that flag to prevent random removal for no reason, but they are still overly written by mods, like DD mods that equip different restraints. I guess that may not trouble you, unless of course the item also has its own locking script, then your game is the thing that gets locked up, not the PC.

The interaction between Zap and DD in particularly obvious in Simple Slavery, where you inevitably transition from wearing Zap restraints to a DD mod. You can end up with four or five sets of Zap restraints in your inventory at the end, in extreme cases.

34 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You can end up with four or five sets of Zap restraints in your inventory at the end, in extreme cases.

I saw that a lot too!

Not anymore since I use SS+, moved it at the end of LO and HexBolt8's patch.

Still it tries to add ZAP devices once even if stuck in DDs already.

I'm just happy that the DD removal works now reliable (or I was just lucky a few times)

I guess that may not trouble you,

Right, I'm not using any quest mod that want to lock ZAP devices anymore, so any issues there are rather theoretical.

unless of course the item also has its own locking script, then your game is the thing that gets locked up, not the PC.

⚠️ Thanks, that's one hell of an important warning! ⚠️

I hope everyone that reads my solution reads also your warning ?

What mods would that even be?

(Delzaron's stuff? ?)

37 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What mods would that even be?

Trapped in Rubber, Sex Slaves Mia's Lair ... old Maria Eden too probably. ME might be a bit smarter, can't remember for sure.

I have, for sure, seen infinite message boxes generated by infini-looping DD fighting with TiR.

I -think- I might have fixed the cause in TiR, but haven't had time to upload that patch or finish off other bits of it that sort of should be done (want to fix heavy-bondage items).

Mia's Lair has a funky chastity belt that locks on - forever - that's it you're wearing that belt for the rest of your life, unless you grovel to Andrew and make him your follower again. However, it functions in no way whatsoever as an actual belt, and you can have sex and orgasm in it, just fine, just can't get rid of the model. You can also end up in it temporarily if you upset Andrew.

I found that it was possible to nuke it via the console somehow, forget how exactly, but you cannot remove it via normal means. It can definitely pick a fight with DD belts. It may just be using that Zap functionality to lock it in the Zap slot.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, I wrote the text in a different stage. You need to talk with Ria next.

I don't think that's the problem.

Even after the Important Guest has sex with Njada, the Quest prompt still tells me to take him to meet her.

I then used the "setstage" command to skip forward to Ria's (and Aela's) part and the prompt changes but still nothing.

No new dialog on him or any of them.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I have, for sure, seen infinite message boxes generated by infini-looping DD fighting with TiR.

I just managed something like that with an evil combination of Petcollar (standart pet collar, seems not up to date with DDi 4.3) and DCL quest devices (guess it was a yoke).

Basically it went like this: removed the petcollar with a key, while DDi warned that you can't remove that device without having your hands free => and the fight began (needed to kill Skyrim in task manager).

SRR adds some odd DD variants to unique slaves that party are even flagged as clothes => DT3 goes crazy over that

5 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

I don't think that's the problem.

Even after the Important Guest has sex with Njada, the Quest prompt still tells me to take him to meet her.

I then used the "setstage" command to skip forward to Ria's (and Aela's) part and the prompt changes but still nothing.

No new dialog on him or any of them.

I went through the quest without having to setstage

it didn't tell me who to talk to so i had to go from one companion to another finding the right ones as i went along 

when he asked for the war whores he never told me who to talk to either

i just went from one to the other til i found Njada then i went over to Ria and then Aela

Is it a bug or are you not supposed to have a quest log for the new Thieve's Guild practice run thing?

I'm having some problems with it as I feel there is a massive absence of direction, when the quest started I wasn't even sure if I was supposed to just walk around and they'd approach me or if I had to talk to them, and the fact that not every member even had the dialogue made it difficult to know if I had spoken to everyone.

Right now I've managed to get past that phase and I'm now supposed to give out prizes, once again I have absolutely no idea who I'm supposed to talk to, I THINK I've spoken to everyone that has the "I'm your prize" dialogue but nothing's progressing, so I'm assuming something either borked or I'm missing someone, I'm not asking for quest markers necessarily, but just a quest log that tick off the names as I talk to them would be nice.

I kind of remember this same issue happening with the Mage's Guild where I had absolutely no way of knowing who to talk to and when I was done. Maybe that's been fixed now? haven't tried again for a few versions but if it hasn't I hope that could be looked at as well.

3 hours ago, Ds4nch3z said:

I went through the quest without having to setstage

it didn't tell me who to talk to so i had to go from one companion to another finding the right ones as i went along 

when he asked for the war whores he never told me who to talk to either

i just went from one to the other til i found Njada then i went over to Ria and then Aela

I see. Well, I try it again and see if it's just something on my end.

I'm getting a crash consistently every time after sebastien tells me to roll on my back. What might be the cause here?

It's also quite weird to start talking to him since I can't stand and pressing E while sneaking triggers pickpocket. So I stand, he start his "let me put you in comfortable position" script while I'm pressing E on him. Isn't that causing some issues?

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue trying to start the main quest. I can't find the kid at whiterun bridge. I have slaverun as well as SLSF on a new save. I have enabled children in cities to start the main quest. I can't find it. Anyone have a tip? Sorry if its already been posted. 

12 hours ago, SarangAnna said:

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue trying to start the main quest. I can't find the kid at whiterun bridge. I have slaverun as well as SLSF on a new save. I have enabled children in cities to start the main quest. I can't find it. Anyone have a tip? Sorry if its already been posted. 

Just to make certain ...  I find the kid at the crossroads near the Honningbrew Meadery, there are two bridges at this point.  One road leads to Riverwood, one of the bridges leads to the Valtheim tower.

6 hours ago, Janaisbae said:

I’m not seeing anyone in Druadach redoubt besides hostile Npc’s and a goat. I tried looking in the “help” and get nothing for cock worshiper. Is it a bug or missing feature?

there should be a stone in a phallic format inside. The worshipper should be in front of it. It's easier to see her after you clear the hostiles.

First of all ... your mod is incredible I hope and you keep updating it, on the other hand I also hope and can add more NTR content (both for female and male characters ... but especially for the female one). And maybe not also some kind of temporary buff for doing NTR. Btw. sorry for my poor english.

really enjoyed the new content at the College of Winterhold.  The Companions content didn't really kick in, because the update came after I had finished most quests.  But the college played well, and I enjoyed the Midden mad mage, until he repeated himself.  The game with Onmund was cute, but it was the Drevis pretend scenario that I enjoyed the most and I think it has lots of potential.  I would love to see that expanded - perhaps there could be a second try, and maybe this time Drevis orders you to put on a slave collar first, and you go along and do that, and then Drevis uses a pillory or some other bondage furniture, or puts you in a special slave harness, before trying all sorts of sex with you. It's up to the player whether they enjoy that and play along or exit the scene.  If they do play along, then there will be a third encounter, Drevis puts a slave collar on you, only this time the collar is enchanted,  and forces your obedience.  [Got this from the old mod Dark Intentions, where one scenario used a slave collar and another an obedience potion] You have a choice to struggle to break free of its influence or go along.  This is where it gets a bit more hardcore, there can be scenarios where Drevis brings some friends to play with you, maybe he decides you need a genital piercing/ nipple rings/labia exciter/anal plug (whatever you can do with Zap and zap compatible mods and there are several jewelry/sex toy mods that don't require dd) and if you submit then Drevis turns you into his personal sex slave where you service him/all the college instructors/important visitors/summoned daedra, maybe he hires you out or hosts orgies, maybe he sells you as a slave.  If you resist and refuse to submit, there can be a different scenario for you to finally free yourself, maybe suffer some punishment from Drevis along the way, or have to seduce someone at the college to assist you.  If you want to link it to the painter at the Bards College, perhaps you have to go fetch him so Drevis can hire him to do a new series of paintings of the dragonslave, and there can be new quests involving posing for those and those paintings being sold to the collector, who keeps coming back with more outrageous requests.  

19 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Did someone else have difficulty to active the main quest with the innocent child quest?. Each time i trying to activated nothing happen even with a fresh start.

Well, after talking with kid I thought something was wrong (he wasn't following me). So I forgot about it and when I fast traveled two or three times the quest started with Serpent appearing.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:44 AM, SarangAnna said:

bridge near Honing Meadery