11 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

I'm noticing an issue with voices after using the mod. If say for an example Presten and you did the deed, he will be ever silent no voice, and I then I can't even skip dialog. This being just normal talking to him or a quest.

If I don't do anything to him, he is fine. 

Edit: I read ahead and noticed it was mentioend to reload or choose another npc, i will try that out.

Are you using any additional dialogue altering mods like Player Comments and Head Tracking, or Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul? You might try disabling those to see if it's a negative interaction. Also have you tried switching out of Beggar/Whore mode when that happens?

3 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

I'm noticing an issue with voices after using the mod. If say for an example Presten and you did the deed, he will be ever silent no voice, and I then I can't even skip dialog. This being just normal talking to him or a quest.

If I don't do anything to him, he is fine. 

Edit: I read ahead and noticed it was mentioend to reload or choose another npc, i will try that out.

If that happens which can in rare cases where the dialogue alias fails to be cleared. it will be fixed next time you talk to someone (beggar whore mode) when it fills with a different NPC.  If this doesn't happen this isn't caused by this mod, or something is wrong like a corrupted script and you should redownload and reinstall.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:56 AM, Tentacus said:

Well it sounds like a missed black screen removal, except there is no way that could have any effect outside the loaded save... 

So FF companion? This is Cunnilingus or strapon (I can't remember if there is Strapon stuff in that script) and is the player servicing the companion or vice versa (also can't remmember if the latter is even in 1.5... lol) These questions will help me narrow down which branch might be faulty.

Wish I could say for sure. I believe it was the Cunnilingus animation.  It involved Cait and my female player, and was triggered by Cait with the "I know that look" dialogue.  

and yea, the black screen thing is really, really odd, my screen is entirely black. but I can move about, shoot, and even talk to people (if the pointer lands on them)... If I use the Pipboy then the black sceen effect goes away while the Pipboy is open, but comes back once I close the pipboy... If I use the ESC key, then while the game is frozen, the black screen effect goes away: Until I press ESC again and go back into the game (black screen returns!)

Like I said, it doesn't happen often, but it does happen. At which point, the only thing you can do is load a previous save. 

Edited by nitemares
7 hours ago, nitemares said:

Wish I could say for sure. I believe it was the Cunnilingus animation.  It involved Cait and my female player, and was triggered by Cait with the "I know that look" dialogue.  

and yea, the black screen thing is really, really odd, my screen is entirely black. but I can move about, shoot, and even talk to people (if the pointer lands on them)... If I use the Pipboy then the black sceen effect goes away while the Pipboy is open, but comes back once I close the pipboy... If I use the ESC key, then while the game is frozen, the black screen effect goes away: Until I press ESC again and go back into the game (black screen returns!)

Like I said, it doesn't happen often, but it does happen. At which point, the only thing you can do is load a previous save. 

I'll try to find it when I get the time.

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'd been wanting to figure out how to do this, and now I don't need to: Less Cigarette and Cigar Loot - HARDCORE

I might actually be more inclined to use the blowjobs option now!

Yeah. I added that option because vendors rarely have them so if you are in a town like Bunker Hill, or worse working raiders at like Easy City downs you'd never have any smokes. Or just frankly if you save a lot like me... and remember, with bad RNG luck a pack might only have 1 or 2 cigs in it.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah. I added that option because vendors rarely have them so if you are in a town like Bunker Hill, or worse working raiders at like Easy City downs you'd never have any smokes. Or just frankly if you save a lot like me... and remember, with bad RNG luck a pack might only have 1 or 2 cigs in it.

Yep, but as soon as you start wandering the Commonwealth, you stumble across cigs faster than you can chain-smoke them. By the time I reach a populated settlement I generally have a lifetime supply in my pockets. This conversion of the placed items and level list adjustments will hopefully fix that aspect... I will find out on my next playthrough.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Yep, but as soon as you start wandering the Commonwealth, you stumble across cigs faster than you can chain-smoke them. By the time I reach a populated settlement I generally have a lifetime supply in my pockets. This conversion of the placed items and level list adjustments will hopefully fix that aspect... I will find out on my next playthrough.

Already trying it - will report back also. Also, replacement for stash those caps:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8681/?tab=description

You can craft caps as a dropable, placeable stash item, that can be scrapped afterwards for the same number of caps.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:30 AM, vaultbait said:

Are you using any additional dialogue altering mods like Player Comments and Head Tracking, or Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul? You might try disabling those to see if it's a negative interaction. Also have you tried switching out of Beggar/Whore mode when that happens?

Got no dialog mods. I just had to learn to make sure not to have hardship on in the beginning because it would screw up the starting quests.

Update:

OK guys some of you probably saw this coming but. I am having such a great time helping out @JB. with localizing and adding Hardship style sex interaction to Nuka Ride, that I'm just going to put TSEX/1.6 dev on hold for a while. 

There are a few reasons for this. I've been getting a little overwhelmed with what I've bitten off with TSEX, even with @requiredname65's EXTREMELY valuable help. And I'm so very impressed with JB's creative ideas and wit, and the opportunities I have to influence the experience of his mod by adding my particular set of skills. It feels like much more of a project where I'd see the light of day soon than TSEX does.

Here's a couple of examples:

20210818121652_1.jpg.0df44354644bdbda5a5c7dafd821106a.jpg   20210818131846_1.jpg.5026cab990e5f73f14017273b603db38.jpg

20210818145308_1.jpg.e4e5c16c86d15aa3045cae5fc8df41c5.jpg

20210818083942_1.jpg.d6e87905286f6f162edfce61647f608a.jpg   20210818145652_1.jpg.dc9908591dcccb5ece088036b4dcf79a.jpg

20210818074537_1.jpg.77755edf8858b8920fa549448ee3eb63.jpg   20210818074610_1.jpg.b4cb5e8ddd44439ca9dabd37cb987a51.jpg

I'm not abandoning work on TSEX and Hardship 1.6. I just need a long ass break :)  I am learning a lot about using quest stages, and working out some techniques that will be in TSEX/1.6. And ultimately when NukaRide is finished you'll have more options to play the kind of experience you've enjoyed in Hardship from another creators perspective. At the same time I am learning things from JB I am also levelling up his techniques.

I will when I have time look into some outstanding bugs in Hardship 1.5 and hopefully have a patch, sooner rather than later.

Thank you all for your patience and support over the last couple of years.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

OK guys some of you probably saw this coming but. I am having such a great time helping out @JB. with localizing and adding Hardship style sex interaction to Nuka Ride, that I'm just going to put TSEX/1.6 dev on hold for a while. 

There are a few reasons for this. I've been getting a little overwhelmed with what I've bitten off with TSEX, even with @requiredname65's EXTREMELY valuable help. And I'm so very impressed with JB's creative ideas and wit, and the opportunities I have to influence the experience of his mod by adding my particular set of skills. It feels like much more of a project where I'd see the light of day soon than TSEX does.

Here's a couple of examples:

20210818121652_1.jpg.0df44354644bdbda5a5c7dafd821106a.jpg   20210818131846_1.jpg.5026cab990e5f73f14017273b603db38.jpg

20210818145308_1.jpg.e4e5c16c86d15aa3045cae5fc8df41c5.jpg

20210818083942_1.jpg.d6e87905286f6f162edfce61647f608a.jpg   20210818145652_1.jpg.dc9908591dcccb5ece088036b4dcf79a.jpg

20210818074537_1.jpg.77755edf8858b8920fa549448ee3eb63.jpg   20210818074610_1.jpg.b4cb5e8ddd44439ca9dabd37cb987a51.jpg

I'm not abandoning work on TSEX and Hardship 1.6. I just need a long ass break :)  I am learning a lot about using quest stages, and working out some techniques that will be in TSEX/1.6. And ultimately when NukaRide is finished you'll have more options to play the kind of experience you've enjoyed in Hardship from another creators perspective. At the same time I am learning things from JB I am also levelling up his techniques.

I will when I have time look into some outstanding bugs in Hardship 1.5 and hopefully have a patch, sooner rather than later.

Thank you all for your patience and support over the last couple of years.

love the look, is any of this perhaps voiced?

11 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

love the look, is any of this perhaps voiced?

Nuka Ride does not include any voiced dialogue (you need subtitling enabled), though it does provide blank voice files so that the dialogue can be skipped normally.

4 minutes ago, wHOaMiEH said:

@Tentacus This decision  nneds to go on  top 5 list of  LL crossovers. :D  

Jokes aside, this will probably be number 1 mod for Fallout 4. Thank you and JB for this little treasures. ? 

I'm just glad he was receptive to my offers to pitch in. From what I've seen he has some pretty cool ideas coming up. 

17 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I'm just glad he was receptive to my offers to pitch in. From what I've seen he has some pretty cool ideas coming up. 

Anyone who has seen what you had to offer(in other words played Hardship) would have been a fool to pass up the opportunity for a collab. Yes from what he spoke of on his thread, his mod can only go upwards in terms of quality. I only have one fear that hopefully wont come to life, and that is burnout. Take your time fellas. Both of you are a breath of fresh air for Fallout 4 adult mod scene(personally I wouldnt return to F4 as often as I do if it werent for your mod in the first place). Stay safe and in good health and take care of yourself, since we are entering COVID 10.5: Electric boogalo(this fucking epidemic will have more sequels than Fast and Furious and the Simpsons.... ?)

3 hours ago, smithshah1990 said:

No, it only has nexus links no file to download

You can get it from the author's website via a discord link at the top of the Greslin's forum page. I would love to share the file, but I'm sure that is not the appropriate thing to do. I hope this helps. Discord: https://discord.gg/jMUnXDV

Spoiler

Greslin.PNG.029e0128c0816b352001420d82c30cc1.PNG

Edited by blastikor
added image
4 hours ago, smithshah1990 said:

Stash those caps is no longer available on nexus. Could you kindly share the file for download if feasible/possible? Thank you!

Sharing mods without permission is a BIG no-no, and best not to even ask about such things.

Perhaps try this alternative that Nuka Cherry posted about: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8681/?tab=description

56 minutes ago, blastikor said:

You can get it from the author's website via a discord link at the top of the Greslin's forum page. I would love to share the file, but I'm sure that is not the appropriate thing to do. I hope this helps. Discord: https://discord.gg/jMUnXDV

Thanks I'll add that to the OP.

Edit: I changed the op, adding the discord link to Stash those caps, and a link to Weighted bottlecaps as an alternative.

Edited by Tentacus
On 8/19/2021 at 10:13 AM, Tentacus said:

ultimately when NukaRide is finished you'll have more options to play the kind of experience you've enjoyed in Hardship from another creators perspective

No problem. Nuka Ride is a wonderful idea to make use of a terribly underutilized world space. Once I finished all the original Nuka World quests, I never went back. Maybe yall could do something creative with Far Harbor next? Ive never gone back there either and feel most people are probably like me. The only real reason anyone still plays Fallout 4 is the content provided by mod creators. Thanks to you guys for all you do.

9 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Maybe yall could do something creative with Far Harbor next? Ive never gone back there either and feel most people are probably like me.

Certainly doesn't need to be the same team, but more generally I second this. As someone who quite enjoys spending time in the real world place that DLC was based on, these days the only times I actually find myself in Far Harbor are when RSE II: CSA abductions send me to Aldersea Day Spa. I actually feel kinda terrible about that, actually.