10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

NOTE: Read the instructions carefully. If you don't you might end up with an AAF conflict.

ah okay thanks, i will try it. I already installed the handcuff mod but it's not working correctly, i think that's the problem

So with multiple different load orders I've gotten a bug where people who take me up on my offer for services don't follow, and after a second or so they're completely reset. I'd say it's a dialogue issue but I've had it both with and without XDI, and I don't seem to suffer script latency on my current load order. Any thoughts as to what's the root of it?

Right now I might just hold off until the new framework and version of this release in... what 2046 at this point. (Still well before Fallout 5 at any rate).

48 minutes ago, KatieLlymlaen said:

So with multiple different load orders I've gotten a bug where people who take me up on my offer for services don't follow, and after a second or so they're completely reset. I'd say it's a dialogue issue but I've had it both with and without XDI, and I don't seem to suffer script latency on my current load order. Any thoughts as to what's the root of it?

Right now I might just hold off until the new framework and version of this release in... what 2046 at this point. (Still well before Fallout 5 at any rate).

That kind of bug most often occurs if you have a script that is corrupted... Not likely since they are archived, but you can still try reinstalling Hardship from a fresh download. 

It can also happen if you don't have any example of the right kind of animation that the scene is calling. Since a lot of my stuff directly calls Leito animations Make sure you have the RIGHT version of Leito (v2.0a), Staged Leito Plus, and Themes installed. 

Edited by Tentacus

Hey, I'm just wondering what the expected behavior is of this mod; when I am in the last phase of scenes, where the character is close to finishing and you have to decide your reaction, beyond that, the scenes never end on my their own; I have to use END via AAF to end scenes. is this required/expected?

If not, would you have a suggestion as to how to troubleshoot this?

9 hours ago, Aeon said:

Hey, I'm just wondering what the expected behavior is of this mod; when I am in the last phase of scenes, where the character is close to finishing and you have to decide your reaction, beyond that, the scenes never end on my their own; I have to use END via AAF to end scenes. is this required/expected?

Do you have the latest version of AAF? 

1 hour ago, JBpy said:
11 hours ago, Aeon said:

Do you have the latest version of AAF? 

...and the latest version of Hardship?

Basically, there was a breaking change in AAF's StopScene function which eventually got reverted, but if you're using a version of Hardship with a different version of AAF than the one its scripts were compiled against, animations don't end. The latest published versions of AAF (164) and Hardship (1.5.9K) should work fine together though.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

...and the latest version of Hardship?

Basically, there was a breaking change in AAF's StopScene function which eventually got reverted, but if you're using a version of Hardship with a different version of AAF than the one its scripts were compiled against, animations don't end. The latest published versions of AAF (164) and Hardship (1.5.9K) should work fine together though.

Yup I'm on both; previously the error was that the scene would hang in 'Unjoining', but now basically the scene continues in  the last stage indefinitely until I hit 'END' and manually end the scene; using AAF164 and Hardship 1.5.9k.

57 minutes ago, Aeon said:

Yup I'm on both; previously the error was that the scene would hang in 'Unjoining', but now basically the scene continues in  the last stage indefinitely until I hit 'END' and manually end the scene; using AAF164 and Hardship 1.5.9k.

In that case, I'd probably start by checking your AAF installation is sane by using the AAF_GFV.exe tool (you can find it on Moddingham.com where AAF is also served these days). Do other AAF-using mods terminate their scenes normally? That may not be a good indicator either way though, since not all of them explicitly terminate animations and instead wait for AAF to end them based on a timer.

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

In that case, I'd probably start by checking your AAF installation is sane by using the AAF_GFV.exe tool (you can find it on Moddingham.com where AAF is also served these days). Do other AAF-using mods terminate their scenes normally? That may not be a good indicator either way though, since not all of them explicitly terminate animations and instead wait for AAF to end them based on a timer.

Okay I'll take a look! I've not had any other problems with AAF thus far. I think GFV can be run through MO2 and its Virtual File System right?

Just so I'm clear, the expected behavior is after the last dialogue box where the character is finishing, the AAF scene should progress naturally and end without any player input?

18 minutes ago, Aeon said:

Okay I'll take a look! I've not had any other problems with AAF thus far. I think GFV can be run through MO2 and its Virtual File System right?

I believe so, but I'm one of those horrible Vortex users so I don't know the exact steps to do it with MO2, sorry. You might ask in one of the help channels on the AAF Discord if you can't work it out though, there are lots of MO2 users there familiar with running that tool.

18 minutes ago, Aeon said:

Just so I'm clear, the expected behavior is after the last dialogue box where the character is finishing, the AAF scene should progress naturally and end without any player input?

Yes, and it does for me, so there's clearly something different about your installation and/or combination of mods which is resulting in that behavior.

6 minutes ago, thisguy6000 said:

Hello, I just found this mod. I downloaded all the mods, when I go to engage in sex acts the player character and npc just stand there. Does anyone know what I can do?

Do you have AAF and all the dependencies installed? If yes, you can also double check your load order. Frameworks should be loaded first, and this mod - last.

9 hours ago, thisguy6000 said:

Hello, I just found this mod. I downloaded all the mods, when I go to engage in sex acts the player character and npc just stand there. Does anyone know what I can do?

9 hours ago, m0rdr3d0 said:

Do you have AAF and all the dependencies installed? If yes, you can also double check your load order. Frameworks should be loaded first, and this mod - last.

Also make sure AAF is working by itself with just the animation packs and themes etc... If you have an AAF start error where it only loads to some percentage it's an XML conflict of some sort and you likely didn't read the instructions closely.

Update:

I'm still alive. I'm still helping JBpy with NukaRide for a few more days. Sorry for the delay and lack of updates.

On the bright side when the stuff I've been working on gets released you'll get a little preview of some TSEX content as I let JB include the Rimjob animations I made.

20200813144409_1.jpg.82e33391f0e4086152d8af2670e0b89e.jpg

20200814134737_1.jpg.fbabc6498f67aff9813929b4437271e9.jpg

On 8/10/2021 at 7:51 AM, thisguy6000 said:

I have the same problem.

AAF and animations are installed and work properly. But there no animations in Hardship. PC and NPC only stand near each other.

6 hours ago, Sabirus said:

I have the same problem.

AAF and animations are installed and work properly. But there no animations in Hardship. PC and NPC only stand near each other.

Make sure you have the right version of Leito installed: 2.0a. There are issues with the old file appearing as if it's the new one.

6 hours ago, dabdibu said:

Hi thanks for that mod made me laugh a lot ^^ but lesbian thing never happen why ?
When i try with girl she follow me and she say i changed my mind go away any answer about that ?

Make sure you have Rufgt's old animations and Staged Leito Plus with the right strapon installed.

Tentacus, what would be needed to get Hardship working with the Frost survival mod's factions? 

Edit: Oh, the pimps probably shouldn't spawn either... bleh

Edited by 1234789
38 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Quick note - stash those caps has been deleted from the nexus. Hopefully some stability will return soon.

I'm soo glad I manually download everything. Although I did have to get another SSD just for mods. LOL!

I have encountered an interesting error...

Whenever I engage in some companion girl on girl "getting to know you" time, I some times end up with a permeant black screen after the last pop up notification. 

This doesn't happen every time... I would say about 20% of the time. And I am unsure of a way to remove it, as fast travel doesn't remove it, or does using the COC commands. 

(don't know any visual Console commands to try sadly). I also lasts through loading a save as well :(

Just thought you should know.  

6 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Quick note - stash those caps has been deleted from the nexus. Hopefully some stability will return soon.

Well that sucks.

Oh well It had a fairlly major bug. I've been meaning to make my own simpler mod that does the same thing for a while.

I'll call it Squanch those caps. 

Squanchy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Tentacus
5 hours ago, nitemares said:

I have encountered an interesting error...

Whenever I engage in some companion girl on girl "getting to know you" time, I some times end up with a permeant black screen after the last pop up notification. 

This doesn't happen every time... I would say about 20% of the time. And I am unsure of a way to remove it, as fast travel doesn't remove it, or does using the COC commands. 

(don't know any visual Console commands to try sadly). I also lasts through loading a save as well :(

Just thought you should know.  

Well it sounds like a missed black screen removal, except there is no way that could have any effect outside the loaded save... 

So FF companion? This is Cunnilingus or strapon (I can't remember if there is Strapon stuff in that script) and is the player servicing the companion or vice versa (also can't remmember if the latter is even in 1.5... lol) These questions will help me narrow down which branch might be faulty.

Edited by Tentacus

I'm noticing an issue with voices after using the mod. If say for an example Presten and you did the deed, he will be ever silent no voice, and I then I can't even skip dialog. This being just normal talking to him or a quest.

If I don't do anything to him, he is fine. 

Edit: I read ahead and noticed it was mentioend to reload or choose another npc, i will try that out.

Edited by Jaysjunk