4 hours ago, Olmech said:

No problem. Nuka Ride is a wonderful idea to make use of a terribly underutilized world space. Once I finished all the original Nuka World quests, I never went back. Maybe yall could do something creative with Far Harbor next? Ive never gone back there either and feel most people are probably like me. The only real reason anyone still plays Fallout 4 is the content provided by mod creators. Thanks to you guys for all you do.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Certainly doesn't need to be the same team, but more generally I second this. As someone who quite enjoys spending time in the real world place that DLC was based on, these days the only times I actually find myself in Far Harbor are when RSE II: CSA abductions send me to Aldersea Day Spa. I actually feel kinda terrible about that, actually.

Guilty confession. I still haven't played Far Harbor. :) 

Right now I'm writing dirty protectron sex popups for NukaRide. I never realized SC's robot anims were so badly broken but I've figured out a way around it. but really only my style of sex scene with frequent fade ins and outs could use them. You have to play each stage for less than 10 secs and then switch to a different non SC anim and back while hidden by a fadeout. fortunately I already have a function for doing that so I can quick stop anims with transition datas.

Edited by Tentacus
Just now, Tentacus said:

It was fine, but like most Bethesda content... once youve finished it there is no reason to go back. I never do the robot quest anymore either.  Somehow Ada still lives.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It's kind of forgettable. Lazy writing on top of the already massively convoluted and stupid FO lore, topped by the most annoying faction in the game becoming your chief adversary. I played it through once, and still regret it.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Right now I'm writing dirty protectron sex popups for NukaRide. I never realized SC's robot anims were so badly broken but I've figured out a way around it. but really only my style of sex scene with frequent fade ins and outs could use them. You have to play each stage for less than 10 secs and then switch to a different non SC anim and back while hidden by a fadeout. fortunately I already have a function for doing that so I can quick stop anims with transition datas.

Honest question since I haven't actually seen most of those anims ever - have you talked to SC about possibly remaking them?

Actually, that's one of the most infuriating things about FO4 modding; the whole Havok saga made it impossible to create anims. Personally I'd love to jump in, but I don't have a copy of Max 2013 or 15, can't afford one, and that's pretty much fucking required.  They probably wouldn't be all that great or all that frequent in their release, but at least I'd be able to add some variety.

I'll stop ranting now... ?

6 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Honest question since I haven't actually seen most of those anims ever - have you talked to SC about possibly remaking them?

For one thing I never had cause to look at the anims until I played Nukaride. He only has one Protectron fisting anim. I imagine if he could fix it he would. I heard second hand from JB that SC is aware of the issue, though.

6 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Actually, that's one of the most infuriating things about FO4 modding; the whole Havok saga made it impossible to create anims. Personally I'd love to jump in, but I don't have a copy of Max 2013 or 15, can't afford one, and that's pretty much fucking required.  They probably wouldn't be all that great or all that frequent in their release, but at least I'd be able to add some variety.

It's not impossible... I used to bullseye Wamp rats bac--- I mean... You CAN... sorta make simple anims without, Max (Though you still have to *cough* source Havok tools)  You can use HkX poser from the nexus to modify vanilla anims, or anims you have permission to alter. You can only change position over the course of the existing motion though so it takes a lot of creativity to use. I made these:

20200825153940_1.jpg.07107a29a9605d6572a7c3454a467d45.jpg

20200817150738_1.jpg.ab83822612306f8c11282df294a05a52.jpg

20200813145032_1.jpg.b569221ee2f2e933d42f89df5f3c8efd.jpg

Edited by Tentacus
9 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

It's listed as a known problem SC was unable to solve. Something about how the game engine handles idles for robots, I think? Anyway, the identified workaround sounds marvelous, I'm thrilled to see those put to use in a way that they don't bug out (surrendering to robots with Violate for example is just a mess after the first 10 seconds of each scene).

On 8/23/2021 at 10:29 AM, vaultbait said:

It's listed as a known problem SC was unable to solve. Something about how the game engine handles idles for robots, I think? Anyway, the identified workaround sounds marvelous, I'm thrilled to see those put to use in a way that they don't bug out (surrendering to robots with Violate for example is just a mess after the first 10 seconds of each scene).

It ended up only working about 80% of the time but I took the unusual step of making the robot scene resettable with the end key. (Normally NEVER EVER use the End key with an Hardship style animation.) Which as you might imagine added a TON of branches to a relatively short script. I felt the scene was cool enough that it was worth the trouble for me and the end user, and JB signed off on it so that's all that matters LOL. 

20210824135610_1.jpg.ac93dac5c74b1f60e9ba49953304a087.jpg   20210824135613_1.jpg.71374ebb437cd4721b908bee4ac8460a.jpg

20210824135619_1.jpg.fd46caef774b2246b83aa8783a2b0c2e.jpg   20210824135631_1.jpg.672644660efe0b10b9da449482570cc0.jpg

I did the Mason audition scene after and I have to say it was nice to not have to try to make broken animations work.

20210826130057_1.jpg.2119f3df0c4c835e148366c4cea0f3a3.jpg   20210826130109_1.jpg.3e38a2edb34ca02f7f9eee17c6f7da75.jpg

20210826130127_1.jpg.a34a08b4ae0077417a3d1ef033879e62.jpg   20210826130147_1.jpg.b0121607b2d7bfacf48049bd2b1ff7c6.jpg  

I am learning a lot of new tricks that will "eventually" be applied to TSEX/Hardship 1.6.

3 hours ago, OutgoingChart7 said:

So what does Sissification actually do other than stop you from having sex with women?

It's just for roleplaying since it doesn't actually check if you are crossdressing. This is a really old part of the mod and will be updated to be more game-ified in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I have a small problem. That is kind of a pet peeve for me. I'm using a futanari mod. to make my female character. A futanari. And not make any other females in-game futanari, of course. But... when having a female client. They ask my character to put on a strapon. Even though there's already an existing cock. Thankfully, it doesn't show up. Merged with the real peen, in the animation. But there's no dialogue for cumming in her ass, either. And this kind of frustrates me. Could you add a simple setting. To make your character not have to use a strapon, when they already have a dick? It really breaks the immersion for me. And turns me off.

8 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

Hey. I have a small problem. That is kind of a pet peeve for me. I'm using a futanari mod. to make my female character. A futanari. And not make any other females in-game futanari, of course. But... when having a female client. They ask my character to put on a strapon. Even though there's already an existing cock. Thankfully, it doesn't show up. Merged with the real peen, in the animation. But there's no dialogue for cumming in her ass, either. And this kind of frustrates me. Could you add a simple setting. To make your character not have to use a strapon, when they already have a dick? It really breaks the immersion for me. And turns me off.

It's not something I'd add till 1.6 (which is very far off}, but yeah I could possibly add an MCM choice that can remove that dialogue.  So what mod do you use to add the penis? It overrides AAF attaching the strapon for Players the game sees as female? 

8 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

I know it can be used, Too, Since sometimes. The animation bugs out. And Anne is fucking the settler's ass. Instead of the other way around. Despite what the text boxes say. So it is recognized, That she's got a dick.

That is to say the dick gets hard and all? (I haven't messed with those kinds of mods yet, as my only particular interest in gender queer play has been the sissy/crossdressing stuff I already included, but I'd be happy to expand options as long as I know how the mods interact, and I can make it feel authentic.)

The bug happens on occasion. Once every 6 scenes or something. But yeah. The cock is hard. Though it doesn't line up correctly when fucking females. But it does when fucking males, oddly enough. A simple height adjustment, should fix it anyway. Or a way to reposition the actors. Like with Skyrim.

The mod is FEV Futanari

And it does replace the strapon. So no need to get a fix for that. Just a simple dialogue change. And maybe a scene, for ejaculation. Which i have a feeling. Should be easy.

Just my 2 cents, but this Combat Zone restored mod seems like an excellent fit for integration into this mod. Also check out this Cait-conversion related to it: Link - those both make for an excellent combo with Hardship. Or use the Harrassment  mod and hence have Cait as a Mentor/domme to your character... "...bring me some more psycho, new bitch!"

The potential... it's a raider bar after all, the fringes of the commonwealths "civilized" society congregate there. Innocent you walks out of diamond city, goes forth to the CZ and there the downward spiral begins.

Edited by Cornoholio
3 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Just my 2 cents, but this Combat Zone restored mod seems like an excellent fit for integration into this mod. Also check out this Cait-conversion related to it: Link - those both make for an excellent combo with Hardship. Or use the Harrassment  mod and hence have Cait as a Mentor/domme to your character... "...bring me some more psycho, new bitch!"

The potential... it's a raider bar after all, the fringes of the commonwealths "civilized" society congregate there. Innocent you walks out of diamond city, goes forth to the CZ and there the downward spiral begins.

Yep, the raiders there are regular johns though (except for the pair lurking just outside the door), they use a different faction so won't be "menacing raiders" but that makes it a bit more laid back too.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yep, the raiders there are regular johns though (except for the pair lurking just outside the door), they use a different faction so won't be "menacing raiders" but that makes it a bit more laid back too.

Exactly... perfect for adding for instance a character that goes on about "real raiders" and a few lines of dialogue later you're drugged and brought to a camp.. also a good place for a nasty pimp.

Apropos Pimp: for the life of me I can't find the Dominatrix...any hint? 

Edited by Cornoholio
6 hours ago, kanye671 said:

I have all of the animations but no dialogue. The pimps dont even acknowledge me. What do I do?

Can you be a little more specific as to what you mean, so we don't have to guess what you're describing?

If you mean that you don't know how to beg from NPCs, make sure you turn on "beggar whore mode" with the included toggle device in your inventory or in the mod's MCM. You progress from begging to having sex for money, but you need to do that a few times (5?) before any of the pimps besides BD will engage with you about becoming a whore for them.

On 9/16/2021 at 9:18 AM, kanye671 said:

I have all of the animations but no dialogue. The pimps dont even acknowledge me. What do I do?

All the pimps except BD require you to already have turned some tricks before they will talk to you. So if they say "I'm busy" or some shit, go sell your ass first.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:41 AM, Cornoholio said:

I think I already have plans in place for Different unique CZ raiders dialogue when 1.6 comes out. Might have already done it can't remember... but as always don't get excited. 1.6 is a far of dream ?

Update:

I am back from vacation, but still on hiatus to work on Nukaride, (And play Deathloop)

Because two people have asked about source code in the last couple of weeks, I'd like to remind/inform everybody that the source code is included with Hardship, It just needs to be extracted from the archive with BAE: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

I am back from vacation, but still on hiatus to work on Nukaride, (And play Deathloop)

Because two people have asked about source code in the last couple of weeks, I'd like to remind/inform everybody that the source code is included with Hardship, It just needs to be extracted from the archive with BAE: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78

Regarding Nuka Ride, are you going to release it as a separate update(with hardship since I saw that you are merging the scenes to play trough hardship) or will it be included with JB's new update(whenever is ready)? Enjoy your semi-vacation. :D