5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Okay so deffinitely not getting caught in the merchant topic. I'll look into it. I think her dialogue is different if on the road VS at Bunker Hill which might be why I hadn't noticed. Anyway if you missed my edit above I attached a higher priority esp, that might fix the Thuggysmurf issues.

I used your new ESP, unfortunatelly didn't work. It's not working precisely with Mayor McDonough during Depravity's Quest of blackmailing him then deciding his fate. (I was gonna do some roleplaying in that scenario, that's where this mod came in handy). But he instantly starts his "I got important stuff to do I'm the mayor after all" literally.

But seriously don't worry about this, Hardship always worked fine with me, this situation is sadly the only time it didn't. You got more important stuff to take care of Tentacus.

Since you're probably reading this, thanks for this mod mate. We sure appreciate it.

18 minutes ago, janedynamite said:

I used your new ESP, unfortunatelly didn't work. It's not working precisely with Mayor McDonough during Depravity's Quest of blackmailing him then deciding his fate. (I was gonna do some roleplaying in that scenario, that's where this mod came in handy). But he instantly starts his "I got important stuff to do I'm the mayor after all" literally.

But seriously don't worry about this, Hardship always worked fine with me, this situation is sadly the only time it didn't. You got more important stuff to take care of Tentacus.

Since you're probably reading this, thanks for this mod mate. We sure appreciate it.

That's because that is NOT Mayor McDonough... it's DP_MayorMcDonough aka a custom quest only NPC. ;)

8 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's because that is NOT Mayor McDonough... it's DP_MayorMcDonough aka a custom quest only NPC. ;)

Oh shit, that actually makes a lot of sense lmao.

I knew something was a bit off, but I didn't consider the thing not working on custom Npc's a possibility of my issue tho.

Thanks friendo.

Update:

As a branch of the orgasm stuff I've ended up starting work on some of the player slavery functions such is ones to ask permission to cum or acknowledge or reject orders. I used VA Synth just a little and have it so you'll hear the player ask permission to cum, or say Yes Master/Mistress/Daddy etc. Or a nice Fuck you. (If you wanna get punished)

The honorific that the dominant wants to be called by will be assigned to a global, you can only have one Dominant or Slave Owner at a time

As usual the Nora ones came out better than the Nates but it was a struggle with a lot of them... I can't believe people are trying to voice whole mods with it :p. Anyway here's a couple of examples:

FYesMistress.wav MYesDaddy.wav FYesMaam.wav MPermission.wav

I am still working out how player slavery will work, but I am toying with the idea that raiders might fight over you especially if you are good looking. This might offer you an opportunity to escape or make your situation worse if you trade a fairly reasonable Master or Mistress for a real Monster (Think those Nuka world guys.)

I know one thing for sure I want to make it more varied and interesting than "They slap a shock collar on you, and you hang out in Hangman Alley or whatever, getting raped occasionally until you find a bobby pin or something". I want to have varied scenarios and locations and NOT rely on the shock collar too much to enforce captivity. (Though I will use it for some obviously)

As I mentioned a long time ago there will be other abduction scenareos that won't be couched in slavery. One such idea is the "Misery" idea where you gain a fan, either of your prostitution or heroics if you play the game straight, who decides to keep you for their own.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I am still working out how player slavery will work,

As I mentioned a long time ago there will be other abduction scenareos that won't be couched in slavery. One such idea is the "Misery" idea where you gain a fan, either of your prostitution or heroics if you play the game straight, who decides to keep you for their own.

I'm really looking forward to your next release. In reality, your mod is why I'm still playing the game. Thank you for your dedication!

39 minutes ago, vakasaki said:

Thanks for the reply

Just to clarify as I use both. If Whore mode is running then you will get the Menacing Raider approach. If Whore mode is turned off you'll be attacked as normal and Violate will kick in if you lose the fight

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Just to clarify as I use both. If Whore mode is running then you will get the Menacing Raider approach. If Whore mode is turned off you'll be attacked as normal and Violate will kick in if you lose the fight

But there's also an option in the Hardship MCM to make raiders use their vanilla behaviour (i.e. no menacing raiders) even when whore mode is turned on. I generally use that setting so that I don't have to worry about whether I've forgotten to disable whore mode. And the Violate scenes still start as intended.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:54 AM, Tentacus said:

I am still working out how player slavery will work, but I am toying with the idea that raiders might fight over you especially if you are good looking. This might offer you an opportunity to escape or make your situation worse if you trade a fairly reasonable Master or Mistress for a real Monster (Think those Nuka world guys.)

I know one thing for sure I want to make it more varied and interesting than "They slap a shock collar on you, and you hang out in Hangman Alley or whatever, getting raped occasionally until you find a bobby pin or something". I want to have varied scenarios and locations and NOT rely on the shock collar too much to enforce captivity. (Though I will use it for some obviously)

It would be also cool if with enough charisma and sex exp your character can become real "dame to kill for" the manipulator who able turn raiders on each other and made the real enemies who will try to track you down for revange around the map, so you need always run and dont stay in one place more then 1 day, seek protector or lure him in your own trap.

21 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

It would be also cool if with enough charisma and sex exp your character can become real "dame to kill" the manipulator who able turn raiders on each other and made the real enemies who will try to track you down for revange around the map, so you need always run and dont stay in one place more then 1 day, seek protector or lure him in your own trap.

This reminded me of the unusual way I took out the Gunners in Depravity.  Instead of invading Gunners Plaza guns blazing my char put on a very short dress and thigh boots and 'worked' her way around the gunners...and took the opportunity to place the explosives.   Once everything was in place she waltzed her way back out with nary a gunshot, sent off the signal to the explosives and enjoyed the fireball.

4 hours ago, 1234789 said:

This reminded me of the unusual way I took out the Gunners in Depravity.  Instead of invading Gunners Plaza guns blazing my char put on a very short dress and thigh boots and 'worked' her way around the gunners...and took the opportunity to place the explosives.   Once everything was in place she waltzed her way back out with nary a gunshot, sent off the signal to the explosives and enjoyed the fireball.

Hardship sold me when I was trapped in USAF station Olivia with Ack-Ack and menacing raiders on. I ended up completely wrecked and wondering how I could escape.  Had literally nothing on me and broken limbs. I remembered the radroaches, and found a bobby pin by chance. I popped open the door, the other raiders ran in like idiots and ignited the flames. After a couple died I found one had a machete. Cue sneaky murders post-menacing raider scene. By the end they were all dead, I was partially recovered and that machete stayed with me the whole game.

3 hours ago, blahblahblah97 said:

Hardship sold me when I was trapped in USAF station Olivia with Ack-Ack and menacing raiders on. I ended up completely wrecked and wondering how I could escape.  Had literally nothing on me and broken limbs. I remembered the radroaches, and found a bobby pin by chance. I popped open the door, the other raiders ran in like idiots and ignited the flames. After a couple died I found one had a machete. Cue sneaky murders post-menacing raider scene. By the end they were all dead, I was partially recovered and that machete stayed with me the whole game.

That's awesome.

In 1.6 all that "Last house on the left" action would help cure your trauma :D

12 hours ago, Yossarian13 said:

But there's also an option in the Hardship MCM to make raiders use their vanilla behaviour (i.e. no menacing raiders) even when whore mode is turned on. I generally use that setting so that I don't have to worry about whether I've forgotten to disable whore mode. And the Violate scenes still start as intended.

I prefer to have the option available myself as if Bad End kicks in from Violate it can be useful for getting past groups of Raiders if you've been robbed of all your armour and weapons (I don't use fast travel).

9 hours ago, 1234789 said:

Imagine replaying whole game using only sex, blackmail, flirt, lie, poison, switchblade, explosive and walter ppk with white grip (unique gun that you can hide in "working" clothing and have crit multiplyer for each time character had sex with a target)

Really great mod.

Unrelated to this mod, i wish there were more people around. I use currently "Lots More Settlers and Enemies" but i do not see an actual increase in Diamond City.

Though one thing i noticed is in Diamond City, there where the mistress is. It seems that i can not touch the quest from the bar keeper because i kind of always fail it. So i just ignore him to avoid the problem.

I mainly concentrate on my task and avoid all the quests actually.

A feature i wish where available somewhere, perhaps as another mod, is the loss of level and/or skills. I kind of want my character to be weak as it is submissive.

Another thing i wished, coming from Skyrim, is the drug aspect. It seems that there is no mod for that kind of thing. Or let say, physically.

Overall i like this mod very much. Its kind of what i was looking for, for the role i want for my female.

On 3/19/2021 at 2:54 AM, Tentacus said:

I am still working out how player slavery will work, but I am toying with the idea that raiders might fight over you especially if you are good looking.

Not to suggest ripping off other mods, but one random mini-quest Raider Pet pops is a female raider in the camp getting jealous and attacking you (at which point the other raiders in the vicinity tend to quickly take her out, so no big deal that you're basically a helpless victim).

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Another thing i wished, coming from Skyrim, is the drug aspect. It seems that there is no mod for that kind of thing. Or let say, physically.

Can you clarify what you mean? Having not explored the Skyrim mod scene it's unclear to me what's missing. In my current playthrough I got hooked on a number of drugs due to a combination of different captivity mods, and then found a combat shotgun with the Junkie legendary effect, so began recklessly indulging in any drugs I came across until now I'm basically addicted to anything I can be. The gun works well enough that I don't mind all the addiction debuffs. I've got mods installed to do first and third person animations when taking drugs (as well as drinking, eating), mods which change the way everything looks for a limited period of time and differently for each drug I take (also one which makes things increasingly blurry the more alcohol I drink, and I can eventually pass out and wake up somewhere random), also smoking with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth most of the time... oh and there's even a mod which has a "meth head" teeth texture, you know, just in case you really need it. Not sure what other physical components are lacking?

On 12/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, Tentacus said:

Thanks, you're too kind.

That just seems terribly unrealistic to me. 20 caps is already hella cheap for a BJ given what everything in the game costs (except housing which is always stupidly cheap in a Bethesda games). If I did this it'd also mean I'd have to remove all the dialogue referencing prices, and redo the way pimps work... so no... I don't think I'll be doing this. It'd be easier to make a mod that makes things in the game more expensive ?

I do plan to have my own player abdcted/player slave system in TSEX, as well as the opposite. While this may have some prostitution element I doubt it'll use anything from Hardship itself.

I wonder if this one thing i have in mind would make it more interesting.

Prices are not really a concern of mine but what if the pimp would be the go-to person for someone requesting your service?

I think i had some mod for Skyrim SE that did that in a way. Though not as good.

The pimp would ensure customers to come and customer pays pimp before using you.

So far, i like the mod really a lot. Great for submissive characters,.

Well, just a thought anyway.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Can you clarify what you mean? Having not explored the Skyrim mod scene it's unclear to me what's missing. In my current playthrough I got hooked on a number of drugs due to a combination of different captivity mods, and then found a combat shotgun with the Junkie legendary effect, so began recklessly indulging in any drugs I came across until now I'm basically addicted to anything I can be. The gun works well enough that I don't mind all the addiction debuffs. I've got mods installed to do first and third person animations when taking drugs (as well as drinking, eating), mods which change the way everything looks for a limited period of time and differently for each drug I take (also one which makes things increasingly blurry the more alcohol I drink, and I can eventually pass out and wake up somewhere random), also smoking with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth most of the time... oh and there's even a mod which has a "meth head" teeth texture, you know, just in case you really need it. Not sure what other physical components are lacking?

Oh, what i meant was, if you taken drugs you are getting impaired which brings you the effect visually, so you have an idea how you actually feel at the moment. There is a minimal effect from drugs in Fallout 4 as well, but its quite small.

On Skyrim there is mod called Skooma Whore which does that very well.

So you taken all the drugs, the customers drug you as well.

You will see the changes through an addict.

In Fallout 4 it seems you do not actually feel it. There is just a text saying, hey its worn off. But no real consequenzes.

Also, in Skyrim there have added an item called cumtainer which you are forced to drink. The purpose is to make you addicted to cum.

I do not remember now which mod had that feature. I think it was either Adventure or Survival. Anyway, there you could have adjusted how fast you are addicted to cum as well.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:54 AM, Tentacus said:

Great to hear that! Always want a mod that has more content than Raider Pet, the idea of Raider pet is one of my favorite. 

Thank you very much for your hard work! It is a really great MOD!!!