Been playing your mod and it's great :) . I always role play a character who starts out strong and cocky, but eventually gets captured and sold into slavery (RSE Abuduction). After some severe attitude adjustment, she's let go. She then finds herself in Diamond city, and with a broken spirit and no confidence in herself, she never ventures past the walls, and inevitably turns to prostitution to pay for necessities. Your mod fits perfectly with the general theme that I'm looking for.

Anyway, any plans in the future for punishing "runaway whores"? Right now it's too easy to just leave your pimp because there are no consequences. Wondering if you had plans for adding a feature where if you go AWOL, the pimp gets pissed off and sends mercenaries to capture and bring you back (and torture and punsh for going AWOL, of course). That way you're sort of incentivized to go back to your pimp and actually pay the 3000 caps you owe, unless you dont mind being hunted for the rest of your life. 

7 hours ago, budderlord43 said:

I just downloaded the mod.  The menu items are not showing. I am using start me up. I have saved and reloaded. I also have uninstalled the mod and reinstall. They are still not showing up. What do I do?

Make sure RealHandcuffs.esp is above Beggar_Whore.esp in your load order.

17 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Anyway, any plans in the future for punishing "runaway whores"? Right now it's too easy to just leave your pimp because there are no consequences. Wondering if you had plans for adding a feature where if you go AWOL, the pimp gets pissed off and sends mercenaries to capture and bring you back (and torture and punsh for going AWOL, of course). That way you're sort of incentivized to go back to your pimp and actually pay the 3000 caps you owe, unless you dont mind being hunted for the rest of your life. 

It's probable I will since I'm going to have to create a system for runaway slave players for the new slavery systems. It'd be trivial to add a subset for the existing pimps.

3 hours ago, FalloutFallen said:

is there a changelog anywhere that shows what's new from version to version? 

I don't fuck with a changelog but I keep a few versions worth of changes in the What's New on the download page description. Can you tell I don't come from a coding background? ?

Update:

I spent yesterday cleaning up some efficiency problems in my new functions. Today I am working on the Spit or swallow function which is getting much more of an overhaul than I expected. I'm integrating in the percieved age into comments as well as making it so the more nasty comments aren't used by intimate partners.

One thing I'm changing about the spit or swallow menu is: "Cough up" Will no longer be an option, but instead, if you choose the "Choke down the disgusting seed" option there will be a dice roll to determmine if you can keep it down which will have better odds as your experience improves.

Replacing the cough up option will be the option to show him the cum in your mouth before you swallow which will be sometimes required by dominants and punished if not done. It will provide humiliation for masochists as well. For non dominants it will prompt degrading comments even if they are intimate partners.

Update:

Still working on the Spit or swallow menu. It's coming along well... but so complex now :)

Just some random thoughts...

I am realizing as I add more of the D/s systems into it that for the purposes of this mod Consensual BDSM will have a lot of quotes around it.  If you look at what's already in the mod. Isabel is pretty abusive. She straight up says she owns you if you try to leave. (Though so do all the pimps) It's consensual only by post apocolypse standards.

I combine a lot of dialogue/popups between the slave master, and the dominant for this reason. There's a difference but not as much as in the "real" civillized world. There is very little "Safe and sane".

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Consensual BDSM will have a lot of quotes around it

Given that you as a player can at any time just grab a gun and kill everything that moves in the entire world I would venture to suggest that it's fundamentally totally safe for your character.

Edit: forget the gun even, grab the tilda key.

Hey there! I must have did something cause i initiate the sex, i get the caps but i dont get put in any animation, we just stand there awkwardly.
Anyone has any idea what do i need to do? change up mod order or such maybe? I use only the mods written in the main post.

11 hours ago, dexterityzzz said:

Hey there! I must have did something cause i initiate the sex, i get the caps but i dont get put in any animation, we just stand there awkwardly.
Anyone has any idea what do i need to do? change up mod order or such maybe? I use only the mods written in the main post.

Forgot to add: Up-to-date steam version, all DLC (par Season pass, High Res pack, Creation Club). And im using Mod Organizer 2

1 hour ago, dexterityzzz said:

I should, though I probably messed something up in the process - new to modding so its a huge possibility -

Képkivágás.JPG

Make sure that AAF (with the animations) work by themselves using the AAF shortcut. Also make sure you have all the requirements off AAF and the animations such as Themes.

17 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Make sure that AAF (with the animations) work by themselves using the AAF shortcut. Also make sure you have all the requirements off AAF and the animations such as Themes.

Issue seems to be with AAF, it doesnt react to "HOME" key in-game. But im a bit clueless where to start with it. I tried reinstalling the mod in MO2 but no luck so far.

Update: I think i managed to fix it with console force-starting AAF, yay!

But something definately is off, as any time i start the game again i need to force-start AAF :( Plus, raiders and such attack me on sight despite the mode being enabled and me walking unarmed, non-combat stance.

39 minutes ago, dexterityzzz said:

Update: I think i managed to fix it with console force-starting AAF, yay!

But something definately is off, as any time i start the game again i need to force-start AAF :( Plus, raiders and such attack me on sight despite the mode being enabled and me walking unarmed, non-combat stance.

Just a bit of advice: you should really get AAF working 100% correctly while using the Home key and manually starting scenes before you even install other mods like Hardship.

So strip your AAF-related load order to its bare essentials and then have a close look at the AAF setup guide. When you can reliably start scenes manually by using the Home key, try installing Hardship and its dependencies again (paying special attention to load order instructions on the main Hardship page, e.g. where to place RealHandcuffs.esp in relation to Hardship, etc) and try again.

You're just going to cause endless problems for yourself if you're trying to install mods like Hardship before you have AAF working correctly in the first place.