1 hour ago, cosworth said:

Or...nobody dares to admit it..."duck and run "

Btw, thanks for your mod and all the time and effort you put in. 

I really like the fantasy options when masturbating. All in all, what you bring into the mod is really impressive. Just a reminder to what  you've said yourself before: Be aware of scope creep. ?

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I see how it is... Nobody wants to watch Beavis Masturbate. Hmmmph.

Haha I've been keeping an eye on here but just lurking XD

I do wonder tho if you'll have a system where you can be caught masturbating or if that'd be too fiddly to implement?

Could work like stealing detection maybe.

4 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Haha I've been keeping an eye on here but just lurking XD

I do wonder tho if you'll have a system where you can be caught masturbating or if that'd be too fiddly to implement?

Could work like stealing detection maybe.

That would be fiddly... but Public masturbation as a punishmen/ BDSM order is in the works.

Edit: Actually it probably wouldn't be too hard to do. I just need to add a package to your dominant that has a percentage chance to be activated if they are within a certain range that would tell them to travel to you to find you in the act. I'll probably dio this as Orgasm control is HELLA a thing in the new BDSM system.

7 hours ago, Smertj said:

I really like the fantasy options when masturbating. All in all, what you bring into the mod is really impressive. Just a reminder to what  you've said yourself before: Be aware of scope creep. ?

Well that's kinda the whole reason I'm making TSEX it's own seperate mod, to keep Hardship as it is more purely focused on Sex work. It;'s still kinda funny that Hardship was my side mod I was gonna bash out to learn AAF, in order to port the unfinished Fourplay Chem pusher, but ended up being this monster thing.

It's taking a really long time to fine tune the new orgasm functions with all the new systems and features but it's coming out nice. Thank god I found an easy way to test them outside actual gameplay (Kinda like strapping a rocket engine to a table for testing)

On 3/21/2021 at 12:13 PM, Tentacus said:

Dunno if I showed you guys this stuff before but I was doing a little testing of the masturbation with Beavis here: 

20210321095717_1.jpg.119b368cbcf5f9db3b191da0afd96ef7.jpg   

Haha, it really came out identical to Beavis 

250px-Beavis_Crying.jpg

Update:

I added a nudity and crossdressing check. I'll support a few mods for male dresses (point me at any you know of) as for nudity I'm only supporting vanilla and the one unique player mod Dagobaking has a patch for. 

I'll work them into isabel's orders and general NPC reactions.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Having CK issues so I'm probably done for the day.

Yeah... I had the CK delete all the lights not attached to light boxes in a cell, but never showed it in the render or cell windows. 4hrs. down the tubes. LOL

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Yeah... I had the CK delete all the lights not attached to light boxes in a cell, but never showed it in the render or cell windows. 4hrs. down the tubes. LOL

I can't get scripts to update their properties when any version of AAF above 158 is installed. It gives this message Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script  then opens a blank properties panel, which I believe means the CK isn't loading AAF's source code. Everything compiles okay in SublimeText though so the source is there and working. If I revert to 1.58 it's fine.

It'd be nice to know if anybody else has this problem. Loading scripts in the CK doesn't tend to be something (smart) people do very often so I imagine if this is a universal thing many modders wouldn't have noticed it yet.

EDIT: I downloaded Sex Em Up and it also doesn't work. I CAN'T edit the properties but I CAN compile, which is weird. Could any of you that have the newer versions of AAF (above 158) and the CK try recreating this issue either with Hardship or any other AAF compiled mod? I'm having a hard time getting my message across on the AAF Discord.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I added a nudity and crossdressing check.

If your nudity check is biped slot based (e.g. checking the body/underarmor and chest armor slots), consider adding an MCM option like Harassment (or is it Sex Attributes?) has to allow specifying an additional cover slot. It comes in handy. As an example, right now I'm wearing a combination of Vtaw's stuff which is not particularly revealing, but doesn't use the normal body and chest slots, so without the ability to treat some other slot as making me non-nude, the mod would think I'm walking around stark nakers.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If your nudity check is biped slot based (e.g. checking the body/underarmor and chest armor slots), consider adding an MCM option like Harassment (or is it Sex Attributes?) has to allow specifying an additional cover slot. It comes in handy. As an example, right now I'm wearing a combination of Vtaw's stuff which is not particularly revealing, but doesn't use the normal body and chest slots, so without the ability to treat some other slot as making me non-nude, the mod would think I'm walking around stark nakers.

Nah I'm just checking for the SkinNaked "outfit". The only reason I hadn't done it up to now is for Unique player mods you need to get that body and check against that, which complicates things a little.

23 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Nah I'm just checking for the SkinNaked "outfit". The only reason I hadn't done it up to now is for Unique player mods you need to get that body and check against that, which complicates things a little.

I see. I suppose checking what slots have things worn in them is how other mods get around that.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I see. I suppose checking what slots have things worn in them is how other mods get around that.

To prevent the problem with the other slots I might just make it that when a dominant/Master orders you to undress, I have them confiscate your clothes until the task/punishment is over. (strip all relevant slots and give the clothes to them) Then the torso detect will suffice in case you run home and grab clothes... At that point your only cheating yourself though :p.

A lot of the non-consensual slave situations will demand permanent nudity anyway. If they want you for laber (as well) you might get some rags.

3 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Need little bit help here.

Notification when holstering and equipping weapon not showing and I have not seen any menacing raiders either. Using custom race. If I must register the custom race in begger esp. I can do that. Please help how to.

As far as I know that shouldn't matter. Look in the MCM and make sure Beggar Whore mode is staying activated.

If not Make sure Real Handcuffs is above Beggar_Whore.esp in the lugin load order. If it is try reinstalling Hardship, AAF or both.

Update:

I finished up the Vaginal orgasm function revamp to add all the new skills and systems and add more variety to flavor text. Today I am working on the anal one which should go faster now that I have somewhat of a template to work off of. I am changing it so that males and females can orgasm from anal penetration even if they don't select "Cums easily"... though it would be pretty rare.

I also added a seperate virgin orgasm chance to both, with unique flavor text. Normally orgasming from rape gives you +1 guilt (if you aren't a sociopath or a masochist.) but having an orgasm from losing your virginity to rape gives you a MASSIVE guilt dump. Again if not a sociopath. I didn't add any cumguilt to male players being raped by females (Unless they mouth off and get pegged, and come from that) cause let's be real... besides they will have enough extra problems with the new refractory period and how the next one will react to you not being able to get it up at all.

You will also have the option to ask permission to come if your partner is your dominant or owner. If permission isn't given women and penetrated men will get one last coin flip to determine if they are able not to. Men penetrating men or women will have full control via a pop up menu, HOWEVER they will never even get to ask permission if they prematurely ejaculate. The premature chance is tied to your  cocksmithing proficiency, and the cum control proficiency skill

If you come without permission you will end up in a seperate punishment scenario soon after the scene ends. The punishments will be much tamer if the D/s is consensual.

Update:

I finished up the anal function and tested it under lab conditions. Seems to be working well. I think you all are going to like this stuff. I know I can't wait to play it. Next I'll make a few minor addittions to the spit or swallow function, though there isn't much room for improvement there, that's one of the few things from launch Hardship that is just... 

Chef Yum GIF - Chef Yum Delicious - Discover & Share GIFs

After that I will make adjustment to the 4 existing Hardship scripts dealing with blowjobs so that any reference to skill reflects the actual proficiency level of the player.

Before that I am taking the weekend off though. 

keep up the hard work you funky little modder you!

I'm eager for the day I get to try this stuff out when it's rdy and I guess I just learnt something new?

currently in Hardship if you don't select 'cums easily' does that mean there's no chance at an orgasm from anal at all? always just thought it rly lowered the chance 

54 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

keep up the hard work you funky little modder you!

I'm eager for the day I get to try this stuff out when it's rdy and I guess I just learnt something new?

currently in Hardship if you don't select 'cums easily' does that mean there's no chance at an orgasm from anal at all? always just thought it rly lowered the chance 

Yeah. I felt it was more realistic since the stat would apply to both men and women, but after more reseach female anal orgasms aren't that uncommon so, it was a pretty easy choice to increase the chances. I kinda assumed anybody interested in that would click the Cums easily option anyway... Though I guess now with the new orgasm control BDSM play, and guilt from coming from rape, it might become a liability :)  

Cums easily will also occasionally give extra orgasms from vaginal, though I'm honestly not sure if that's in the pre 1.6 version of Hardship. Bear in mind Hardship 1.6 (Previously known as Hardship Final) Has been it's own seperate fork from Hardship for more than a year at this point.