2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Viruses that cause deadly global pandemics be like that yo. People got way too comfy with the idea that nature isn't CONSTANTLY trying to murder you in the 20th century lol. 

True. Not to mention a large portion of the population have a weaker immune systems due to "not playing in the dirt" so to say. My wife, youngest son and I are immune influenza and apparently covid. His girlfriend was showing signs at Thanksgiving... but didn't know it was the Chinese Flu till a few days later.

Funny thing is, I'm considered high risk since I have emphysema & copd.

But glad ya  feeling better! :)

@Tentacus

I've been looking into that recent XVASynth Voice Modulation mod recently.
I wanted to know, the voice files that aren't associated to the BA2 file in this mod: are they the ones offering lip movement during dialogue?

Fo4 CK is a bitch to work with, but I figured out (kinda?) how to get XVASynth files to function in game. 

Long story short, I'd like to attempt getting voiceover with your mods dialogue. Has anyone else requested this? Has anyone else even tried? The XVA is pretty fun to use, so I may give it a shot if I can get a tiny bit of direction regarding AAF Hardship

Also cheers and nice try getting facials to work. If only it was like skyrim....  Idk how blood decals are applied...(if at all, I honestly don't think i've seen them applied to the face in game) but maybe a duplicate system could work somehow if it's present?
 ?‍♀️

9 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

@Tentacus

I've been looking into that recent XVASynth Voice Modulation mod recently.
I wanted to know, the voice files that aren't associated to the BA2 file in this mod: are they the ones offering lip movement during dialogue?

Fo4 CK is a bitch to work with, but I figured out (kinda?) how to get XVASynth files to function in game. 

Long story short, I'd like to attempt getting voiceover with your mods dialogue. Has anyone else requested this? Has anyone else even tried? The XVA is pretty fun to use, so I may give it a shot if I can get a tiny bit of direction regarding AAF Hardship

Also cheers and nice try getting facials to work. If only it was like skyrim....  Idk how blood decals are applied...(if at all, I honestly don't think i've seen them applied to the face in game) but maybe a duplicate system could work somehow if it's present?
 ?‍♀️

XVASynth at it's current state is just a novelty . It has some minor application to mods if the user is VERY VERY patient and creative. Hardship 1.6 will use it a little. There are also moral/ethical issues with making a facsimille of an actual working actor say certain things. In short it's a can of worms. 

You could never in 100 years get an even remotely good result trying to use this tool to add voice to a mod the size of Hardship and when you did the file would be too large to host anywhere.

54 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

XVASynth at it's current state is just a novelty . It has some minor application to mods if the user is VERY VERY patient and creative. Hardship 1.6 will use it a little. There are also moral/ethical issues with making a facsimille of an actual working actor say certain things. In short it's a can of worms. 

You could never in 100 years get an even remotely good result trying to use this tool to add voice to a mod the size of Hardship and when you did the file would be too large to host anywhere.

Fair enough, I fiddled with the program and found it fun so I'd figure I'd ask

Update:

Tackling the body cum... I realized I'm gonna have to rethink some things since it needs to work for NPCs too. I do wish my back issues would get better as it makes it hard to concentrate. I think I've got a decent idea how to approach it though.

Update:

Here is what I am thinking for how I'll handle the body cum. It will "wear off" after 2 in game hours on it's own (6 mins on 1:1 timescale).

Probably faster for NPCs unless they are specifically your captive or slave.  I can make these adjustable in the MCM... If you REALLY want (Oh boy EVEN MORE Global variables lol!)

You will have the option to "Clean yourself up" from the TSEX solo actions menu. I will have no requirement for this but you'll get different messageboxes depending on if you have things like water or cloth on you. If you don't have cum or pee on you you will get a general tidying yourself up kind of message. No gameplay advantage, just for RP. It'll also be a different message with no cum but just raped.

image.png.b0c0543d6c6fe366dd606a6b8ed791f5.png

Just FYI this is one of the poses in the "Provocative stance" option in the solo actions that will attract attention.

Oh and I've just come across this issue...

My male character has just starting being a 'sissy' and any female NPC has this problem after they or I start conversation.

'wow...' 'you poor thing, are you okay?' then this issue crops up and I can't reply.

First time I've gone the sissy route and i'm big sad it's broken here XD

I'm actually wondering if it's more to do with the fact that my character is injured (visibly bruised?) either way it's only just started being an issue.

20210422095305_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

so wait, these cum overlays...do they only appear after certain scenes or no matter what?

What I mean is if your giving a blowjob and swallow it wouldn't make sense to suddenly have a facial so are there going to be different 'endings' now?

Yes that's the entire point of adding them to Hardship. They'll only appear if the guy pulls out. Other implementations don't work well with hardship precisely because I am specific about these things. I am including the ones for anal and vaginal though even though I think they are a little over the top.

Blowjobs will now have a chance of bypassing the swallow menu and having the guy brutally cum in your throat or pull out and finish on your chest. No facials cause the technical issues prevented it.

Cumming in you throat has a high chance of you spitting it up. Gagging will now be controlled by your blowjob proficiency/proficiency perks rather than being a menu choice.

3 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Oh and I've just come across this issue...

My male character has just starting being a 'sissy' and any female NPC has this problem after they or I start conversation.

'wow...' 'you poor thing, are you okay?' then this issue crops up and I can't reply.

First time I've gone the sissy route and i'm big sad it's broken here XD

I'm actually wondering if it's more to do with the fact that my character is injured (visibly bruised?) either way it's only just started being an issue.

20210422095305_1.jpg

You can't solicit females when you are Isabel's Sissy. It's one of her rules. All women will do is comment on your appearance... and yes the "Poor thing" line is because you are injured. Probably gonna overhaul the sissy system anyway, when I implement the crossdressing detection into dialogue.

Hardship was never meant to be the catch all mod it's become. When I started it was a side project to learn AAF which I'd then apply to converting my almost finished Hardship scale mod for Fourplay. "Chempusher". In the end the skills I learned making Hardship made Chempusher super obsolete so I put more of my ideas in there. 

TSEX is the evolution of all the stuff that is part of Hardship that doesn't match it's core theme... Except the menacing raiders which are just too integrated... and much more. My ambition always seems to be to make my perfect Roleplaying sandbox but I have to be careful not to fall into the traps of those who came before like Flashy who made (extremely impressive) Kitchen Sink mods that where overwhelming... To the users and the authors.

Update:

After bumbling with trying to figure it out myself, Requiredname65 has once again stepped up and helped me get the cum overlays functions in the right direction so hopefully I'll start making some actual progress again soon, if I can sit up long enough without my back locking up. Never get old kids.

On 4/18/2021 at 4:27 AM, izzyknows said:

But now they're saying you folks will need 3 shots, then once a year boosters.

If by "you folks" you mean people who take science and their health seriously, of course we'll need boosters. Just like with the flu shot. If more people would get vaccinated we'd have a chance of stopping this thing in its tracks but unfortunately too many morons think they don't need the vaccine so this is going to drag on for years if not become a permanent part of our lives.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

After bumbling with trying to figure it out myself, Requiredname65 has once again stepped up and helped me get the cum overlays functions in the right direction so hopefully I'll start making some actual progress again soon, if I can sit up long enough without my back locking up. Never get old kids.

I'm glad to hear you've made progress. This is one of my favorite Fallout 4 mods and I'm looking forward to seeing TSex in all its glory when it launches. 

1 hour ago, bungaloo said:

Not sure if this was mentioned but is there a way to get Hancock talking again after using this mod? I can clearly see subtitles but for main quests there is no audio and the mouth doesn't move (hasn't happened before installing the mod).

I make an effort to clear the voice alias frequently but occasionally it will stay filled until you talk to someone else... essentially replacing that NPCs voice with the silent voice. Save and load or talking to someone else (In BW mode) will fix it. If not it isn't caused by Hardship.

18 hours ago, Tentacus said:

My ambition always seems to be to make my perfect Roleplaying sandbox but I have to be careful not to fall into the traps of those who came before like Flashy who made (extremely impressive) Kitchen Sink mods that where overwhelming... To the users and the authors.

There is a world of difference between a mod like hardship that can be switched on and off on the fly, vs the type of octopus like mods that spread their tentacles through all sorts of gameplay systems, often adding to save bloat. Mods do not survive in my load order (550 mods, 298 of which are ESLs) if they start to get uppity.

Also, I now avoid one significant ex-loverslab mod author, as their mods are crippling to longer games. 

so...you've had so many suggestions thrown at you so feel free to ignore this XD

I was wondering about a toggle of sorts for the PC to be 'visibly pregnant' because as it stands right now there's some text flavour that revolves around pregnancy.

I'm not sure what your changing in TSEX or anything else future wise but I'm also not uhhhh down with my 8-9 month pregnant pc being punched in the stomach. :<

With it being a toggle I'd imagine it either cancelling the chances of some text events happening or change whats said but yea I'm not the one making the mod so I've no idea how much work would go into it!   

7 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

so...you've had so many suggestions thrown at you so feel free to ignore this XD

I was wondering about a toggle of sorts for the PC to be 'visibly pregnant' because as it stands right now there's some text flavour that revolves around pregnancy.

I'm not sure what your changing in TSEX or anything else future wise but I'm also not uhhhh down with my 8-9 month pregnant pc being punched in the stomach. :<

With it being a toggle I'd imagine it either cancelling the chances of some text events happening or change whats said but yea I'm not the one making the mod so I've no idea how much work would go into it!   

If all goes as planned, we're gonna add compatibility for the existing pregnancy mod that will block it in situations where you can't get pregnant in Hardship and allow it when you can. Probably the next thing that will be added after the cum overlays, which are mostly done.