In regards to sleeping with your companions (for free) do all male companions have a chance of being...an asshole? It would feel so off for characters like Preston.

Also because I've just not had the chance to look into it with my playthroughs do any female npc's use the strapon during consensual acts?

1 hour ago, Darkwolf101 said:

In regards to sleeping with your companions (for free) do all male companions have a chance of being...an asshole? It would feel so off for characters like Preston.

Also because I've just not had the chance to look into it with my playthroughs do any female npc's use the strapon during consensual acts?

They can, though I'll probably tweak that in time.  They are never quite as bad as "Bad boyfriend" though. Understand that feature was a late dev afterthought, though it ended up better than Predator mode at least. I don't remember if they ever use the strapon on you, but there will be times they will offer to get you off during sex (blowjobs, cunnilingus etc...) At least I think that's in 1.5... 1.6 has been so long in dev I forget which version has what.

For TSEX I'm adding a whole new set of dialogue and scripts for consensual, non transactional sex so the old Hardship companion/teammate dialogue might get scrapped altogether. I haven't decided yet.

Why is it always the stupid shit?

I've been struggling with text markup in the Achievment submenu all day. It seems like the paragraph align markup doesn't work in debug messageboxes, so I've had to completely bullshit my way into getting all the unlocked achievments to align... mostly. Oh well.

So far I have 10. I'll show the one that most people will start the mod with.

image.png.ca51a316b130a85ff5c8dd78fff19e01.png

I've still got a stupid ridiculous amount of stuff to do before TSEX and HS 1.6 can come out and the last thing I should do is add yet more systems... But I just had a crazy good idea, specifically for Hardship... and I'm afraid I have to pursue it.

Le sigh...

Current mood:

image.png.0aa1fbfc73844c22c34fa8a8258cdb1e.png

Edit: Just to clear up confusion... The screenshot is not related to the new idea. Being strangled and left for dead has been in 1.6 for like a year ? It was just a joke about feeling like I am being strangled  by a lot to do.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I hope that's a reference to Pee-Wee Cherry Soda (circa 1950s). Or is it about Pee Wee Herman's friend, Chairy? So many bizarre possibilities...

It's a reference to Porky's. :)

One of the other ones references an early 2000s anime... dunno if anyone will get that one... But that's fine I only have to amuse me.

Update:

Got a decent amount done today working on functions for the various sexual proficiency skills. (tags) Basically, in addition to your starting coping skills you will get to choose 1 of 3 (mostly) for each proficiency type (Anal, BJ, etc...) per playthrough at the 40 sex acts point and will recieve 2 achievments by the time you max it out at 100. you will also recieve flavor text talking about how you improve at points.

Usually the skill choice will be between something that protects you, something that makes your partners have more pleasure or something that gives you more gratification. Also ideally I'll retouch the dialogue trees so that Customers and partners react different based on these stats.

There will also be achievments and skills for rape and prostitution though I am not sure how many.

Update:

While working on the the cunnilingus achievments I realized that I should redo a lot of the ending orgasm code for all the sex types to be more efficient while I add in the results of the new proficiencey skills. Hopefully when I am done I'll have a lot less redundancy in there. 

Probably won't work on the mod tomorrow as I am pretty busy and also getting into Gundam Battle Operations 2. I'll definitely dig in on monday though, as I am pretty excited at how choices will actually effect dialogue more now. For instance you will no longer get shamed for being bad at eating pussy if you have a lot of earned proficiency at it.

On 2/25/2021 at 11:25 PM, Tentacus said:

Update:

Got a decent amount done today working on functions for the various sexual proficiency skills. (tags) Basically, in addition to your starting coping skills you will get to choose 1 of 3 (mostly) for each proficiency type (Anal, BJ, etc...) per playthrough at the 40 sex acts point and will recieve 2 achievments by the time you max it out at 100. you will also recieve flavor text talking about how you improve at points.

Usually the skill choice will be between something that protects you, something that makes your partners have more pleasure or something that gives you more gratification. Also ideally I'll retouch the dialogue trees so that Customers and partners react different based on these stats.

There will also be achievments and skills for rape and prostitution though I am not sure how many.

this is mindblowing!!! totally worth waiting!

Hi Tentacus!

I'm reinstalling things for a new playthrought and your mod is a must have, as always

Quick question, Can i use Lite version of real handcuff? In my last playthrough i find some incompatibilities between full and some other mods in my load order that i have to resolve by brute force deleting references XD and obviously i would like to avoid it. From my quick test and a look to fo4edit lite version should work.

I know i can use it to fullfill the master requierement, but will be BW works normally with lite version?

And as always thanks for the great mod!

3 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Hi Tentacus!

I'm reinstalling things for a new playthrought and your mod is a must have, as always

Quick question, Can i use Lite version of real handcuff? In my last playthrough i find some incompatibilities between full and some other mods in my load order that i have to resolve by brute force deleting references XD and obviously i would like to avoid it. From my quick test and a look to fo4edit lite version should work.

I know i can use it to fullfill the master requierement, but will be BW works normally with lite version?

And as always thanks for the great mod!

Yeah it should be fine. If I understand correctly the lite version just doesn't convert Vanilla handcuffs, When Hardship puts cuffs on you it takes them directly from the RH forms on the esp. So no problem.

1 hour ago, azozoa said:

hi, i have a little problem...
the item doesn't show up and when i try to add it to my inventory with MCM, nothing is happening...

I can't even activate the mod in the MCM menu :/

Either the esp isn't activated or you have a bad install.  Basically, the mod isn't loading.

10 hours ago, azozoa said:

hi, i have a little problem...
the item doesn't show up and when i try to add it to my inventory with MCM, nothing is happening...

I can't even activate the mod in the MCM menu :/

Most likely Real handcuffs esp isn't above Beggar_Whore esp or isn't present. It's a Master so it needs to be above in the plugin load order.

Update:

The work on the rewrites is progressing though it is a lot.

I find myself tempted to create fallout sex lore from time to time... Like I think Ghoul genitals would be hot... like a few degrees hotter than a smoothskin... which might be really pleasurable or not depending on one's preference... (and tolerance for fucking a radioactive zombie.) Fallout 4 already changed the ghoul lore quite a bit making them more rough and bumpy than rotten which IMO makes more sense.

I dunno... what do you guys think? 

And yes that does mean I am adding ghoul specific flavor text to the NPC orgasms.

23 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

I find myself tempted to create fallout sex lore from time to time... Like I think Ghoul genitals would be hot... like a few degrees hotter than a smoothskin... which might be really pleasurable or not depending on one's preference... (and tolerance for fucking a radioactive zombie.) Fallout 4 already changed the ghoul lore quite a bit making them more rough and bumpy than rotten which IMO makes more sense.

And yes that does mean I am adding ghoul specific flavor text to the NPC orgasms.

Sounds good to me

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

So it would be like another layer of diferent specialities you working on now? for example: 87 level in ghoul gangbang but 37 level on supermutant oral.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

Second this, kinda "makes sense" so to say and fits in the FA world.

Update:

Redoing these functions is quite an undertaking but I'm making progress. I was pretty inefficient with how I did things like the Cunnilingus orgasms and female customers.

I've decided that you will have a 50% chance of not gaining proficiency for each sex act perforned with a gender you are unattracted to. (You can choose both if you wanna RP an aesexual. ?) The rationale being that you might be far too upset or distracted by the whole thing to learn anything. At a certain level of proficiency I'll remove this restriction.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:51 PM, Tentacus said:

Entirely reasonable. I similarly like to imagine that the Institute was experimenting with ways to incubate second-generation super mutants inside human females as an alternative to direct FEV infection. West-coast muties may not have penises, but leave it to those nerds from CIT to solve any problem, no matter how... ahem... large!

Hello Tentacus, love the mod! I have a small question. When 1.6 finnaly drops, will it require a clean install of the game (and mod), or we will be able to update from 1,5 to 1.6? Keep up the good work.

P.s. I Wish more developers had your enthusiasm and imagination.