On 9/2/2020 at 2:30 PM, Tentacus said:

Pretty sure this is (yet another) recent AAF bug as I've had AAF redress my player even when I stripped them before a scene. Don't know how long the bug has existed since I almost always play with Hardcore strip on.

Yep. I've seen that too. Again. Quicksave/reload resets AAF to whatever you have on at the point of quicksaving. I guess it will end up on a list of bugs over at the AAF thread at some point. ?

1 hour ago, sarahlost36 said:

So just tried setting this up today, followed the directions and beggar whore starts, i get the beg dialog choice, but then my character and the person I am begging from start talking but there is no audio, no silent voice text either...

Know of any conflicts that might cause this?

Did you check to be sure that all subtitles are turned on?  Mine like to switch themselves off sometimes with other mods.

9 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Hey so i got that 'boy-pussy' pop-up again on a female character, this was a bit different to last time because on this save I haven't worked for isabel at all, only Marge.

I've had it happen off and on (during solicitation rapes and guard pickups) with a female player who has never worked for any pimp at all. It's not frequent, but does crop up from time to time. If there's any additional detail I should try to capture the next time I see it, I'm happy to give it a shot.

18 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Did you check to be sure that all subtitles are turned on?  Mine like to switch themselves off sometimes with other mods.

I can verify that. It is also happening with Skyrim SE. Now when I load up the game, i have to check that my subtitles haven't turned themselves off before I go off adventuring (or whoring) ?

On 8/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, Tentacus said:

Never much saw the point of that kinda mod for Fallout 4 since you already have so much more control over your companions than in Vanilla Skyrim, I mean other than making anyone a follower I guess, but I haven't messed with that since it was done with rings :D

I had problems only with UCF, never with AFT. I use it because it can do so much more than the vanilla control system and UCF, without using rings, that I never play without, not even now that I am messing around solo a lot to see what's next, with your mod and others, not necessarily sex related... They say curiosity kills the cat but... where's the fun without it?! :D   I think my mistake was to have BD be recognized by AFT when he already has an independent control system, as it happens with other temporary followers... and it's advised against but I tried anyway cough cough :D  I did the same with Depravity's followers and I started having problems with it so... I won't do it anymore, promise!

This said, I am still 'enjoying' the queen, but I can't have her follow me: when I ask, it triggers the 'release me' answer, so I have never been able to take her anywhere. Is there a condition for it to trigger? The player character is female. I updated to the E version but it has not changed, any suggestions? Also, I have seent there's some dialogue about the DC Mayor: is it hers? because I never had it either. 

I also have a sex scene tree popping up that I can't move forward: I didn't install BP70 thinking I'd avoid it but I see I have the problem anyway. And as you ask about this, I too had the sissy-boy dialogue twice, only with guards  in Diamond City and Goodneighbor, player character female, with the E version as well. 

Edit: I do have BP70 installed.... please disregard the line above, sorry!

7 hours ago, AlisaReb said:

This said, I am still 'enjoying' the queen, but I can't have her follow me: when I ask, it triggers the 'release me' answer, so I have never been able to take her anywhere. Is there a condition for it to trigger? The player character is female. I updated to the E version but it has not changed, any suggestions? Also, I have seent there's some dialogue about the DC Mayor: is it hers? because I never had it either. 

This is the kind of shit that makes me wanna quit because there is a zero % chance this should ever happen. Those dialogues aren't even anywhere near eachother in the tree. Has anybody else ever had this happen? I've had her follow me plenty of times and have never changed that dialogue. :tired: 

Edit:  looking at the tree it could be that thing where the engine randomly decides to ignore the end scene flag. This is some Vanilla bullshit. For some topics I set up countermeasures where I dump it into a dead end topic before ending but I never had to do this before for this topic. Note if it does this for Isabel it should for marge as well as they use the same replies. I suppose I'll just go ahead and do it for 1.6. don't expect a fix ANY time soon though. I'm really starting to hate this stupid engine.

It would be helpful if I knew if anybody else ever had this problem.

On 8/27/2020 at 8:12 PM, Tentacus said:

I have also a request:Would it be possible to have a male version of Queen Isabel?  Thanks anyway ;) 

This has been requested and is on the to do list. It won't be an exact analgue but there will be a male dominant/Master pimp, though unlike with Isabel it won't be consensual. I kinda feel like Isabel should be somewhat unique in her ethos.

Once TSEX is finished I'll have some hooks in place for people who want to make their own D/s companions.

My suggestion is to enable this on the the male dominant/Master on the brutal boyfriends (they who refuse to pay for sex and becomes your boyfriend if you sleep with them multiple times) rather than having it on a specific character.

1 hour ago, randomnumbersandletters said:

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't seem to find or activate the prostitution, pimp, bad boyfriend, or any part of this mod but for the menacing raiders or the sensible gunners.

You get to the prostitution through begging. If you want to start the game as a prostitute set that through the menu. It's all explained in the second video link on the OP. All the pimps except BD require you be a prostitute first.

6 hours ago, Smertj said:

My suggestion is to enable this on the the male dominant/Master on the brutal boyfriends (they who refuse to pay for sex and becomes your boyfriend if you sleep with them multiple times) rather than having it on a specific character.

Hessitant to do this because it's un-imerssive. Knowledge of that kind of BDSM practice being widespread isn't lore friendly. Being a mean shit is universal. Queen Isabel learned a lot of her shtick from interacting with slavers and talking to an old ghoul woman who was a dominatrix before the bombs fell.

I might consider adding a random chance that one of them might end up to have a feel for D/s or a particular kink here and there. It's not like I haven't toyed with the idea.  I'll think about it.

I'm doing a lot of R&D for TSEX so anything is possible.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hessitant to do this because it's un-imerssive. Knowledge of that kind of BDSM practice being widespread isn't lore friendly. Being a mean shit is universal. Queen Isabel learned a lot of her shtick from interacting with slavers and talking to an old ghoul woman who was a dominatrix before the bombs fell.

I might consider adding a random chance that one of them might end up to have a feel for D/s or a particular kink here and there. It's not like I haven't toyed with the idea.  I'll think about it.

I'm doing a lot of R&D for TSEX so anything is possible.

Yes, that's true. Keep up the great work!

If a script got corrupted, how would I go about fixing it? 

For some reason Raymond no longer counts the chips. It was working before, and I still have the same version. Thinking something might have happened when he was selected for dangerous nights. I've now turned that off. Just hoping I can get it fixed without needing to restart. If that's even the reason. (I'm under contract with him if that helps any)

I've tried closing the game and reloading. Playing normally for a few days but he still refuses to take any. 

Amazing mod either way ?

10 hours ago, Jasmerr said:

If a script got corrupted, how would I go about fixing it? 

For some reason Raymond no longer counts the chips. It was working before, and I still have the same version. Thinking something might have happened when he was selected for dangerous nights. I've now turned that off. Just hoping I can get it fixed without needing to restart. If that's even the reason. (I'm under contract with him if that helps any)

I've tried closing the game and reloading. Playing normally for a few days but he still refuses to take any. 

Amazing mod either way ?

Before you run kill, as a last resort. Try removing his pimp keyword. Click on him & copy & past this.

cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "_T_ExPimp"

He "should" be available again as a pimp.

2 hours ago, Jasmerr said:

@izzyknows

Thanks, had already used the other thing though XD

Will store that though in case something else happens. Would doing it the other way cause problems or should I reload and try it with the remove code just in case?

When you run Kill it strips them of all packages. Vanilla NPC's it porks them, but with BW it's really hit or miss. Personally, I've never had it work correctly, even using disable resurrect recycleactor enable moveto player. They usually end up bugged to some degree.

hey @Tentacus can you add the 
settings.isNPCControlled = true
To your mod? The next UAP version will put all staged sequences into positionTrees, but they are better navigated when the npc is controlling (auto advance until the final/climax stage). The navigation will be based on stats and the length of the stats depends on how much the user set (60s,90s,120s and so on)

Unfortunately, to this day, I still can't get Hardship's mid-scene transitions to work. I've tried new saves, fresh installs, new versions of AAF and animation packages etc. etc.

Nothing seems to fix it. It's always the same problem., same message in the debug console: can't find animations with all the requisite tags. But it works fine when it looks for them during the initial startup for the scene, just not when transitioning in the middle of a scene. Don't get it!
20200908110659_1.thumb.jpg.4f1dc1171f19e4b8f824a5cc075e81fe.jpg

5 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

hey @Tentacus can you add the 
settings.isNPCControlled = true
To your mod? The next UAP version will put all staged sequences into positionTrees, but they are better navigated when the npc is controlling (auto advance until the final/climax stage). The navigation will be based on stats and the length of the stats depends on how much the user set (60s,90s,120s and so on)

I really hope that there will be an option to disable this. I fucking hate that tree navigation stuff.  I dunno that it's a great idea to add gameplay elements to an XML set, that currently everyone who wants gay sex has to use. If there isn't an option not to have it I'll need to add an MM set to Staged Leito Plus.

Anyway I'll look into that setting and see what it does.

5 hours ago, chigusa said:

Unfortunately, to this day, I still can't get Hardship's mid-scene transitions to work. I've tried new saves, fresh installs, new versions of AAF and animation packages etc. etc.

Nothing seems to fix it. It's always the same problem., same message in the debug console: can't find animations with all the requisite tags. But it works fine when it looks for them during the initial startup for the scene, just not when transitioning in the middle of a scene. Don't get it!
20200908110659_1.thumb.jpg.4f1dc1171f19e4b8f824a5cc075e81fe.jpg

The only thing I can imagine is if you didn't have Leito installed and there wasn't an appropriate animation from whatever packs you did have, or the tags were set up to specifically grab the Leito ones which often is the case.

9 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

why?

I edited the  post... so read the new version. You're too fast :D I dunno maybe it's just the existing implementations but every time that interface pops up it immediately takes me out of the freaking scene. I hate OSEX in Skyrim as well.

I of course will try it. Maybe I'll like your implementation I dunno.