1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I'm pretty impressed that @dagobaking was able to shave an average of 6-8 lines out of each staged position in these XMLs, just by changing up the format a little. That will add up fast... even if I do hate the tedium of converting them ? 

Well. It would have been more impressive had I formatted it that way to begin with! :D

What a fucking ordeal... spent all afternoon trying to figure out why the animation would never fade in on my XMLs. Turns out I had a space in the middle of idleForm which is how it used to be. Now I just gotta figure out why my strapon XMLs are causing AAF to freeze at 20% :P 

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

God the One patch furniture animationData XMLs were set up insanely inefficiently. There is no need to have more than one animationData per gender combination.

Well, the main issue with genders is the alignment because of vaginal and anal penetration.

Update:

So with all the changes I've been making in the last few days working on this it became clear it wouldn't be THAT much harder to just bring over some of the new features of Hardhip final that are completed sooner. as it's looking like I don't really need to convert all the fragments to topicdatas, and some of the things I already did in final need to be redone due to mistakes I made. I'm not sure exactly what will be feasable yet but I'd like to get most of the MCM in there at least which will be FAR more advanced than the existing one. I'm also going to put in the Grayuser animations I ported, though it's debatable if I'll actually get the new scenarios in (like being strangled unconscious) before Final.

I'll know more in a couple of days.

Since this update has grown so much it will get a full version release and be known as Hardship 1.6. (I already made the new logo picture. :D )

Hardship 1.5.9A is uploaded! 

This is the last version with all the fixes before I started updating the XMLs to modern standard so should still be compatible with older versions of AAF. This will be the last version to do so. It should support your existing saves, however YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST  uninstall the old version before installing this one (Or choose replace in MO2)!!! Otherwise you may end up with some non fixed scripts.

Please re-read the guide as some things have changed. This should be considered a vital update due to bug fixes.

NOTE: this SHOULD be much less buggy than 1.5.9, but it is almost completely untested. I decided to devote my testing time to Hardship 1.6 and release this as-Is... since the bug fixes are super important.

-Bug Fixes

-Fixed broken/missing positions.

-Much more accurate tagging

-Alignment fixes for some gendered animations

-Changed method of Polistro support, so removed old and busted section

-Added Mute Moans section

-Disable menacing raiders toggle added to MCM.

Ok, did some testing. Now i can't be certain without more playtime but it looks like your _T_  FF animations are working but AAF is also calling the standard Leito FF animations and they are not working. _T_anal_aggro_doggy got called and played perfectly, whereas Leito_FF_Aggresive_Powerbomb failed. The actors repositioned and a strap-on was equipped but then they just stood there. I'll do a bit more testing and see if other _T_ FF animations are also working. ?

Btw. Rufgt animations are working perfectly for me and have been throughout. Sadly they dont get called often enough, hehe. 

49 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Ok, did some testing. Now i can't be certain without more playtime but it looks like your _T_  FF animations are working but AAF is also calling the standard Leito FF animations and they are not working. _T_anal_aggro_doggy got called and played perfectly, whereas Leito_FF_Aggresive_Powerbomb failed. The actors repositioned and a strap-on was equipped but then they just stood there. I'll do a bit more testing and see if other _T_ FF animations are also working. ?

Remind me. Are you using Indarello, Polistro or just one patch with my offset XMLs? If Indarello It could be something up with that. I will check the tagdata xml to be sure though. Since this is an issue with animation playback it's probably not Hardship's fault. It's strangely similar to what was happening to me in the converted XMLs for 1.5 when I didn't convert idle form= to idleform= If Indarello converted his XMLs to the new format he may have made that mistake. Let me check his XMLs.

EDIT: 

God fucking damn it. I know what it is. YOU DO STILL NEED... Leito voice fix... to use indarello. he has his XMLs pointing at that esp! I will change the install guide to reflect that.

install that and you should be fine.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Photo_2019-01-20-150211.png.0fdebcdf7d26398481e9dd06efe5981d.png

2 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Thanks for the update, I really hope we get a solution that no more multiple patches are required.

It's my goal to eliminate the need for One Patch and silverperv in 1.6. You'll still need to get creature meshes if that's your thing, and the strapon, but that's not too hard. I'm gonna include a full, clean, adjusted, and modern set of staged Leito XMLs for FF and FM. I won't touch the gay ones as Ulfbearth has done such a great job with UAP and keeps it well updated, so you won't need Polistro either. 

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Remind me. Are you using Indarello, Polistro or just one patch with my offset XMLs? If Indarello It could be something up with that. I will check the tagdata xml to be sure though. Since this is an issue with animation playback it's probably not Hardship's fault. It's strangely similar to what was happening to me in the converted XMLs for 1.5 when I didn't convert idle form= to idleform= If Indarello converted his XMLs to the new format he may have made that mistake. Let me check his XMLs.

EDIT: 

God fucking damn it. I know what it is. YOU DO STILL NEED... Leito voice fix... to use indarello. he has his XMLs pointing at that esp! I will change the install guide to reflect that.

install that and you should be fine.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Photo_2019-01-20-150211.png.0fdebcdf7d26398481e9dd06efe5981d.png

Gah! put the weapon down!

I'm using one patch and indarello. Some more testing appears to confirm, FF Leito animations are not playing unless they are your _T_ versions in which case they do. The only issue i noticed with one of your variations was that when one of yours was called ( _T_ rough anal cowgirl) the female raider didn't undress or equip a strap-on. I think that was an AAF glitch though if i'm honest. MF animations all work with no issues, as do the RufGT animations. Seems like if AAF only called your version of animations for hardship purposes, there might be no issues. BTW i dont have any of the other animation packs loaded at the moment so if Hardship calls those for FF animations, i have no testing done to check if there are issues. I still have leito voice fix installed so that isn't causing my issues but i did also tick the box in the installer, or shouldn't i have if i still have voicefix installed?. 

15 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Gah! put the weapon down!

I'm using one patch and indarello. Some more testing appears to confirm, FF Leito animations are not playing unless they are your _T_ versions in which case they do. The only issue io noticed with one of your variations was that when one of your animations was called ( _T_ rough anal cowgirl) the female raider didn't undress or equip a strap-on. I think that was an AAF glitch though if i'm honest. MF animations all work with no issues, as to the RufGT animations. Seems like if AAF only called your version of animations for hardship purposes, there might be no issues. BTW i dont have any of the other animation packs loaded at the moment so if Hardship calls those for FF animations, i have no testing done to check if there are issues. I still have leito voicefix installed so that isnt causing my issues but i did also tick the box in the installer, or shouldnt i have if i have voicefix installed?. 

Reinstall voice fix, then reinstall indarello, with the box checked... that should fix it. Your voice fix esp might have gotten corrupted or something. Also obviously make sure the esps are all active. 

Gonna be honest though I'm moving away from using Indarello. These kind of all encompassing mega packs are just a bad idea in general. It should really be on the animators (That are still active) to manage their own XMLs and keep everything shiny and chrome.

Updated the Indarello section of the comprehensive install guide with some very important information:

13. Leito Voice Fix v1.1 -- I am unclear as to whether this is still a hard requirement for using Leito with Indarello, it used to cause problems if you didn't so... eh? After a little testing it seems to be okay  without it. Leito animations won't auto-check in the Indarello installer if you don't have it so you'll have to manually check them. 

IMPORTANT!!!! You absolutely do need this as his FF Leito XMLs point at the freaking Leito voice fix esp!!!

we-were-so-wrong.gif.f78e4e5485a730e507a40b10fc87de87.gif

6 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Reinstall voice fix, then reinstall indarello, with the box checked... that should fix it. Your voice fix esp might have gotten corrupted or something. Also obviously make sure the esps are all active. 

Gonna be honest though I'm moving away from using Indarello. These kind of all encompassing mega packs are just a bad idea in general. It should really be on the animators (That are still active) to manage their own XMLs and keep everything shiny and chrome.

Yeah hang on though, i have to hand myself in here. I didn't have voice fix installed. I must have removed it at some point when i was trying to figure out why FF animations were failing (which makes me a dunce, but an honest one!). I'll re-test and report back, lol ?

Note to self - BADTFL regional office is not a great place for any "quick" testing. It's packed with raiders and they all want seconds, and thirds, and fourth's etc. Good news though, with voice-fix installed (oops) all FF animations that were called did play. The only issue was when a female raider removed cuffs mid way though the scene, she re-dressed and kept her clothes on (hence no strap-on). Since i was so happy that the animations were playing i RP'd a CFNF scene in my head and angled the camera accordingly. It looks like an AAF issue to me rather than Hardship. Maybe changing animations like that confuses AAF and it is re-dressing the actor thinking that the scene is over? Regardless, it seems that things are looking up for some FF action, hehe ?

48 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Note to self - BADTFL regional office is not a great place for any "quick" testing. It's packed with raiders and they all want seconds, and thirds, and fourth's etc. Good news though, with voice-fix installed (oops) all FF animations that were called did play. The only issue was when a female raider removed cuffs mid way though the scene, she re-dressed and kept her clothes on (hence no strap-on). Since i was so happy that the animations were playing i RP'd a CFNF scene in my head and angled the camera accordingly. It looks like an AAF issue to me rather than Hardship. Maybe changing animations like that confuses AAF and it is re-dressing the actor thinking that the scene is over? Regardless, it seems that things are looking up for some FF action, hehe ?

When the raider took the cuffs off you she redressed? That's a new one on me but I had an issue a few days back where I escaped while cuffed and the game instantly redressed me. I haven't been able to recreate it though. I don't think it was an AAF or Hardship bug. (AAF should never be able to redress you after a Hardship assault as I intentionally remove the clothes before AAF strips you) Maybe something's going on with Real Handcuffs? If it happens again and RH is involved maybe send that info over to @Kharos.

AAF v131 as specified in the install instructions is no longer available. v133 Beta is all that is available.

Has anyone tested v133?

I ask this, having spent another miserable 4 hours trying to get past AAF 30% loaded. No Hardship, trying to follow the install instructions. Only Leito.

AAF Debug on. Nothing obvious. Any tips on AAF 30% hangs? Logs, etc?

20 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

When the raider took the cuffs off you she redressed? That's a new one on me but I had an issue a few days back where I escaped while cuffed and the game instantly redressed me. I haven't been able to recreate it though. I don't think it was an AAF or Hardship bug. (AAF should never be able to redress you after a Hardship assault as I intentionally remove the clothes before AAF strips you) Maybe something's going on with Real Handcuffs? If it happens again and RH is involved maybe send that info over to @Kharos.

Yeah, some more testing will reveal if it was a glitch or not.

Still we're all friends now, until she finishes her drink. ?

ScreenShot9.thumb.png.bf6bba66789beab2c246b0d40765e128.png

@Tentacus

Just a little note about your install instructions regarding 8 and 9 (AAF Themes and Advanced Animation Framework) They are the wrong way round as you can't install AAF Themes before Advanced Animation Framework.

25 minutes ago, fred200 said:

AAF v131 as specified in the install instructions is no longer available. v133 Beta is all that is available.

Has anyone tested v133?

I ask this, having spent another miserable 4 hours trying to get past AAF 30% loaded. No Hardship, trying to follow the install instructions. Only Leito.

AAF Debug on. Nothing obvious. Any tips on AAF 30% hangs? Logs, etc?

The most common cause of AAF getting stuck at 30% is an incorrect load order or missing a mod.

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

@Tentacus

Just a little note about your install instructions regarding 8 and 9 (AAF Themes and Advanced Animation Framework) They are the wrong way round as you can't install AAF Themes before Advanced Animation Framework.

The most common cause of AAF getting stuck at 30% is an incorrect load order or missing a mod.

Hey thanks. I'll correct that. As far as the versions listed I do make a note that it is to be read or higher. 

13 minutes ago, IgnorantFurry said:

hey, im in need of some help, no matter how hard i try or reinstall in the order your instalation guide says i cant get the erections to not break with the male body models, they broken off the body and i cant fix this, i need help

I'm guessing you used the indarello guide and built the bodies his way which I told you not to. Reistall Bodytalk V3. Just use the body that comes with it OR Follow their directions.to build a new one. Make sure that morphs are ticked in Bodyslide, then install the proper version of Silverperv's fix.

1 minute ago, Tentacus said:

I'm guessing you used the indarello guide and built the bodies his way which I told you not to. Reistall Bodytalk V3. Just use the body that comes with it OR Follow their directions.to build a new one. Make sure that morphs are ticked in Bodyslide, then install the proper version of Silverperv's fix.

i didnt build a body at all i have a screenshot of whats broken, but ill try reinstalling bodytalk v3 im pretty sure im using the body thats included 

gimme a minuet