1 hour ago, sexgoatnine said:

really enjoying the mod so far.

Could there be an option for a rape or coercion event from begging? something like people getting sick of being asked for change and assault the player or alternatively giving into prostitution because the player is so desperate?
I'd like to rp someone who's desperate.

45 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Just keep begging. ;)

What izzy said. It's random but will happen. More likely if your character is attractive (sexual traits menu) If you ask about jobs that will also lead you to prostitution.

Rape won't occur from trading sex for supplies IIRC but there is a random chance of customer rape if you ask for caps.  Once you have a date with a customer they will not outright rape you, however depending on interactions they may force themselves on you or do things against your will then they are re-added to the rapist pool. (--Not 100% sure if that is in 1.5+ or something I've added in 2.0/Final since) Female customers won't rape you but are very hard to get.

I intend to write a full manual and include it in the MCM for Final.

Hi. Had FO4 on halt for a while, wanted to catch up with updates. A question: BW dialogue boxes show up on non-BW sex events (i.e. a sex event triggered by AAF Harassment, for example, will trigger the BW scripts). Is my installation messed up, or is this expected behavior?

I remember there was a way to script-detect which mod triggered an AAF scene as to insulate scripts from hijacking sex scenes from other mods.

Thx!

22 minutes ago, SAC said:

I remember there was a way to script-detect which mod triggered an AAF scene as to insulate scripts from hijacking sex scenes from other mods.

The convention is to put your mod's name in the Meta string when calling StartScene().  Then in your AAF event handlers, you check the Meta for that string and only process the event if it has your mod in it.

The new version is working well for me so far. (One patch only version.)

I really like the jingle when beggar whore mode is switched on or off. I did just get an interesting surprise though. After starting a new game, I went to a weapons bench to mod the first double barrel shotgun I found, and - as always - to rename it Short Round. I'd set H (for Hardship) as the BW mode hotkey, and when I was typing in the name, the jingle played and BW activated. Might have been awkward had I been using a bench in a Raider or Gunner camp, but thankfully only Dogmeat was around!

I should probably think of a different hotkey. Heh.

52 minutes ago, SAC said:

Hi. Had FO4 on halt for a while, wanted to catch up with updates. A question: BW dialogue boxes show up on non-BW sex events (i.e. a sex event triggered by AAF Harassment, for example, will trigger the BW scripts). Is my installation messed up, or is this expected behavior?

Thx!

Just make sure you exit Beggar whore mode and that should prevent any of that. I am a bit confused though as most of those are tied to global variables that are only set when you start a Hardship script and reset at the end. If a Hardship sex event was interrupted by something it could potentially stay set until the next Hardship sex event though.

28 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The convention is to put your mod's name in the Meta string when calling StartScene().  Then in your AAF event handlers, you check the Meta for that string and only process the event if it has your mod in it.

I'll have to look into this. Can you show me some example code?

6 minutes ago, merManc said:

The new version is working well for me so far. (One patch only version.)

I really like the jingle when beggar whore mode is switched on or off. I did just get an interesting surprise though. After starting a new game, I went to a weapons bench to mod the first double barrel shotgun I found, and - as always - to rename it Short Round. I'd set H (for Hardship) as the BW mode hotkey, and when I was typing in the name, the jingle played and BW activated. Might have been awkward had I been using a bench in a Raider or Gunner camp, but thankfully only Dogmeat was around!

I should probably think of a different hotkey. Heh.

Hehe yeah. It kinda became the Hardship theme while making the videos. It's from a piece of buyout music that comes with Audioflow. Most of the corporate-y sounding sounds in my videos are from there (as well as the TTS narrator of the last video), and the rest are Endar Guney (The sad piano when you turn off BW mode is one of his)

As a controller user I have a lot more choices for hotkey as It's not competing for actual in game controls.

26 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I'll have to look into this. Can you show me some example code?

Before the call to StartScene(), you do

settings.meta = "MyModName"

Then in the event handlers for OnAnimationStart, etc, you do something like

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    Int iResult =  akArgs[0] as Int
    If iResult > 0
        Debug.Trace("OnAnimationStop: error " + iResult)
    ElseIf akArgs[4] as String == "MyModName"
        Debug.Trace("Handling OnAnimationStop Event")
        Actor[] actors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]
    EndIf
EndEvent

Note that not all AAF events send the Meta string in the same akArgs[] member.

OnSceneInit uses akArgs[5].  OnAnimationStart, OnAnimationStop, and OnSceneEnd use akArgs[4].

6 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Before the call to StartScene(), you do

settings.meta = "MyModName"

Then in the event handlers for OnAnimationStart, etc, you do something like

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    If iResult > 0
        Debug.Trace("OnAnimationStop: error " + iResult)
    ElseIf akArgs[4] as String == "MyModName"
        Debug.Trace("Handling OnAnimationStop Event")
        Actor[] actors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]
    EndIf
EndEvent

OnSceneInit uses akArgs[5].  OnAnimationStart, OnAnimationStop, and OnSceneEnd use akArgs[4].

Thanks.

I've notticed something weird. It appears that if you cycle through animations and one of them is atomic lust It will start playing atomic lust's sounds and voices for all the animations you cycle through. The sounds are archived and they are all fuz files so I can't say 100% that this is happening, but it seems so as I am using Ulfbbearth's corrupted audio files to block the voices for all the other packs. ? 

If I had to guess I'd say AL must use a unique method of voice implimentation as the sounds are in the voice folder rather than effects just like regular Fallout 4 dialogue.

Because I don't like this kind of unpredictability I am going to block the Rufgt tag from random vaginal calls, but when Hardship Final comes out (Which will REQUIRE Atomic Lust) I will add some direct calls for the Atomic spork positions as I do think they are good.

29 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I've notticed something weird. It appears that if you cycle through animations and one of them is atomic lust It will start playing atomic lust's sounds and voices for all the animations you cycle through. The sounds are archived and they are all fuz files so I can't say 100% that this is happening, but it seems so as I am using Ulfbbearth's corrupted audio files to block the voices for all the other packs. ? 

If I had to guess I'd say AL must use a unique method of voice implimentation as the sounds are in the voice folder rather than effects just like regular Fallout 4 dialogue.

Because I don't like this kind of unpredictability I am going to block the Rufgt tag from random vaginal calls, but when Hardship Final comes out (Which will REQUIRE Atomic Lust) I will add some direct calls for the Atomic spork positions as I do think they are good.

Atomic lust is using voice topics iirc, just just like manly moans. The actions would need to be removed from the animationData.xml

And last, Atomic Lust seems to be using the old method to apply topics, hence the bug.

<Rant mode>

As I try to use tags more I increasingly find Indarello's tendency to combine unrelated single stage animations into groups irritating as fuck. If I'm honest this is one big reason why I am going so far out of my way to make one patch playable.

In final I do go out of my way to create custom versions of some anims like prone bone so I can call them even if indarello is installed, and block the franken-version. 

Let me give you a tangible example of the problems this causes. I want to block kissing most of the time as it doesn't really go with the theme of the mod. When I do have kissing I want it to be an RP experience that is controlled.  so my tagData adds a kissing tag to BP70 Romantic Carry and Romantic Missionary. Indarello combines Regular BP70 Missionary with the kissing one so I have to add the kissing tag to that too, and Indarello users will never see the regular BP70 missionary (which is actually a pretty solid position), come up in the standard tags.

I mean look at this shit!

<animationGroup id="BP70 Missionary Staged" sequential="true">
	<stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionary"/>
	<stage animation="rxl_bp70_roughmissionary"/>
	<stage animation="rxl_bp70_romanticmish"/>
</animationGroup>

It completely defies tagging lol. I'll get around all this in Hardship Final but it's AGGRAVATING that I have to put this much effort into tagging. :expressionless:

<End Rant>

EDIT: I left a suggestion in his thread of how to improve compatibility.

hello and thank you for your mod, it is promising.
however, i have some problems. The first probably does not concern your mod but I used your installation tips so you may know or I made a mistake (I chose ANIMATION ADDONS AND FIXES SETUP) the woman / woman animation does not work , they launch out but the characters remain standing and do not play the animation.
the second problem: the mod does not stop when I use the 'beggar whore off "contion which poses problems when I search for the" raider pet "mod

34 minutes ago, rypley said:

hello and thank you for your mod, it is promising.
however, i have some problems. The first probably does not concern your mod but I used your installation tips so you may know or I made a mistake (I chose ANIMATION ADDONS AND FIXES SETUP) the woman / woman animation does not work , they launch out but the characters remain standing and do not play the animation.

This sounds like what was happening to @Teddar 

When you say female animations do you mean the strap-on sex or the cunnilingus? If it's the former I suggest you do what Teddar did and see if that helps. If the latter did you install the requirement: RufGt's old animations (and the XMLs in my installer for it?)

the second problem: the mod does not stop when I use the 'beggar whore off "contion which poses problems when I search for the" raider pet "mod

If you mean the menacers keep coming that is very strange and shouldn't be happening.  You can turn off menacing raiders altogether in the togglable options menu in the menu object.

In general my mod doesn't play nice with Raider Pet. It works better with RSEII CSA.

Im still getting issues with characters standing around on occasion. I might have an encounter where the animation plays, followed by one that doesn't, followed by one that does. This is most noticeable with Raider content as they gather in groups so AAF has to cope with multiple animations in short order. Perhaps this frequency of encounters might be overwhelming AAF and causing animations to fail. AAF occasionally claims that no animations are installed, but then plays the next encounter with no issues.  Of course i cant evidence any of this but it is really weird that the problem isnt persistent. Regardless of that, i find that restarting the game and reloading a save will solve the issue (at least for me) for a while as continued play for long periods appears to make things worse. 

36 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Im still getting issues with characters standing around on occasion. I might have an encounter where the animation plays, followed by one that doesn't, followed by one that does. This is most noticeable with Raider content as they gather in groups so AAF has to cope with multiple animations in short order. Perhaps this frequency of encounters might be overwhelming AAF and causing animations to fail. AAF occasionally claims that no animations are installed, but then plays the next encounter with no issues.  Of course i cant evidence any of this but it is really weird that the problem isnt persistent. Regardless of that, i find that restarting the game and reloading a save will solve the issue (at least for me) for a while as continued play for long periods appears to make things worse. 

When I get these tags done I'll do some raider testing with the new AAF, and see if I have any of these issues. Either way it's unlikely to be directly related to Hardship. :( 

EDIT: Actually this might be my fault. I'll have to check something. I might have set up some of my aggressive tags in a really stupid way. I'll check it out.

Oh, for fucks sake. For once animations not playing is my fault.

Okay guys, I screwed up. When I redid the logic of the rape scripts to seperate cuffed and uncuffed animations so you couldn't select One if you were in the other I acted like there were uncuffed aggressive animations for every position WHICH THERE ARE NOT. So that's why you are getting missing animation errors. I'll have that fixed along with the tag improvements in a day or 2. Sorry about the inconvenience.

This is why you should never rush... *sigh*

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Oh, for fucks sake. For once animations not playing is my fault.

Okay guys, I screwed up. When I redid the logic of the rape scripts to seperate cuffed and uncuffed animations so you couldn't select One if you were in the other I acted like there were uncuffed aggressive animations for every position WHICH THERE ARE NOT. So that's why you are getting missing animation errors. I'll have that fixed along with the tag improvements in a day or 2. Sorry about the inconvenience.

This is why you should never rush... *sigh*

No worries, I'll chug some Mentats and spend months learning how to code to give you a hand. Actually, i dont think i will. I'll just say don't beat yourself up. Be like CDPR. BH is done when its done and we're lucky you let us play with it already. ?

Hi, I seem to have a strange bug? Not sure. Whenever I try to enable Hardship on MCM, it just turns off whenever I leave the menu. I can't add the tape to my inventory either. Anyone that can help? Thanks and sorry if it's something minor/stupid.

2 hours ago, seven155 said:

Hi, I seem to have a strange bug? Not sure. Whenever I try to enable Hardship on MCM, it just turns off whenever I leave the menu. I can't add the tape to my inventory either. Anyone that can help? Thanks and sorry if it's something minor/stupid.

Try a redownload and reinstall. Something is probably corrupted.

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks.

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
  settings.duration = utility.randomint(_SAC_JF2_SEXDURATION.GetValueInt()-30, _SAC_JF2_SEXDURATION.GetValueInt()+30)
  settings.usePackages = true
  settings.furniturepreference = 100
  Settings.meta = "SAC_JF"

AAF_API.StartScene(actors, settings)

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnSceneEnd(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)

String meta = akArgs[4] as String
    String[] metaKeywords = LL_FourPlay.StringSplit(theString = meta, delimiter = ",")

If (metaKeywords.Find("SAC_JF") > -1)
        debug.notification ("SJF end scene")
        cleanup()
    Else

debug.Notification("Not a SJF scene") ;
    EndIf

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

When you say female animations do you mean the strap-on sex or the cunnilingus? If it's the former I suggest you do what Teddar did and see if that helps. If the latter did you install the requirement: RufGt's old animations (and the XMLs in my installer for it?)

Thank you for your answer, it is indeed FF animations. I'm going to redo the installation like Teddar did but (and since I'm really not good at it) I would like to be certain of what I read: teddar to install One Patch AND the indareello patch (Animation Addons And Fixes) at the same time time ?

7 hours ago, rypley said:

Thank you for your answer, it is indeed FF animations. I'm going to redo the installation like Teddar did but (and since I'm really not good at it) I would like to be certain of what I read: teddar to install One Patch AND the indareello patch (Animation Addons And Fixes) at the same time time ?

Yes. One Patch is a requirement for Indarello.

9 hours ago, rypley said:

When you install indarello, make sure you follow his instructions and use the animation packs he specifies, not just the latest version you can find (as i tend to do). During the install process, you might need to tick the box for Leito's animations but the installer should find the others you have installed. Also, i found that i needed to install erection fix after i had done everthing else or i didnt get erections. Your milage may vary on that. Be aware that Tentacus found an error with his FF calling that will likely result in some animations still not playing even if you did everything else correctly. He is working on an update. You can check that your FF animations are working by using the AAF wizard but im too dim to work that so i just installed Sex em up and propositioned some ladies with my lady. wink wink. Good luck! ?

22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Okay I am doing this now. Am I doing it right?

My sex script:

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;Sex Block

;Get AAF API
AAF:AAF_API AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

;Settings
    aaf:aaf_api:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    settings.meta = "Hardship"
    settings.duration = -1
If Furn == 0
    settings.preventfurniture = True
Elseif Furn == 1
    settings.preventfurniture = False
Endif
    settings.usePackages = True
    settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToAnus,PenisToEither"
  If KmyQuest._T_ShameOrders.GetValue() < 2 
     settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Aggressive,FromFront,Cowgirl,FemDom,Footjob,Love7,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"     
  Else
     settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Aggressive,Missionary,Cowgirl,Carry,FemDom,Footjob,Love7,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock" 
  Endif         

;Setup actors
     Actor[] Actors = New Actor [2]
     Actors[0] = KmyQuest.PlayerRef
     Actors[1] = AkSpeaker

;This is where the magic happens
AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StartScene(Actors, settings)
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My event script:

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnSceneInit(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)

If iResult > 0
        Debug.Trace("OnSceneInit: error " + iResult)
    ElseIf akArgs[5] as String == "Hardship"
        BodyDouble = akArgs[2] as actor

If BodyDouble == None
            PlayerInvolved = False
        Else
            PlayerInvolved = True
        Endif
    EndIf
EndEvent