9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

Sorry, It won't be coming out today, but it will be worth the wait. I've learned a few XML tricks that should lead to less tomfuckery. I should get it out by late monday at the latest.

Late whatever day is fine! The longer you take, the harder for us to break it. LOL ;)

Update:

still alive and working hard. MAJORLY redid a lot of XMLs. Even added some new positions (split a couple of stages out of Leito Doggy 2, and Reverse Cowgirl 2 for use as uncuffed aggressive bed anal positions) Getting the dick to go in the right place for the FM/FF version of the reverse cowgirl was a fucking nightmare, strapon, dead easy. Bodytalk etc... needs more dick morphs BADLY.

Also made a custom edit or Reverse carry to make it more rapey, and better with MM. (No more fingering stage.) In general for hardship I find shorter or even single stage anims better since the position changes are better if dictated by the roleplaying) Made sure there was a cuffed blowjob for beds even if just using one patch so that if that gets called mid scene it won't balk anymore. made sure to add gender approprriate offsets to my utility BJ positions, as well as bed/Mattress versions. Lots of new (for my use only) tags so I can control things better.

I have bought myself a MASSIVE headache reintegrating these improvements into the already significantly different XMLs of Hardship Final. *sigh*

Currently seeing if I can eliminate the need for the Polistro script patch from the hardship installer. Might be able to make it work with just a few tweaks to the tagData. (No more old and busted shaming :p)

20 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

still alive and working hard. MAJORLY redid a lot of XMLs. Even added some new positions (split a couple of stages out of Leito Doggy 2, and Reverse Cowgirl 2 for use as uncuffed aggressive bed anal positions) Getting the dick to go in the right place for the FM/FF version of the reverse cowgirl was a fucking nightmare, strapon, dead easy. Bodytalk etc... needs more dick morphs BADLY.

Also made a custom edit or Reverse carry to make it more rapey, and better with MM. (No more fingering stage.) In general for hardship I find shorter or even single stage anims better since the position changes are better if dictated by the roleplaying) Made sure there was a cuffed blowjob for beds even if just using one patch so that if that gets called mid scene it won't balk anymore. made sure to add gender approprriate offsets to my utility BJ positions, as well as bed/Mattress versions. Lots of new (for my use only) tags so I can control things better.

I have bought myself a MASSIVE headache reintegrating these improvements into the already significantly different XMLs of Hardship Final. *sigh*

Currently seeing if I can eliminate the need for the Polistro script patch from the hardship installer. Might be able to make it work with just a few tweaks to the tagData. (No more old and busted shaming :p)

Great news!. Can i just ask. Should we still tick the disable theme tags box in the Indarello installer given the fact that themes just got update? I asked in the indarello thread but didnt get what i thought was a clear answer. ?

38 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Great news!. Can i just ask. Should we still tick the disable theme tags box in the Indarello installer given the fact that themes just got update? I asked in the indarello thread but didnt get what i thought was a clear answer. ?

Okay what that option does is just block themes from functioning altiogether (Or at least mostly), by adding dummy tagDatas with the same names as the themes ones... which makes me wonder why Themes is still a requirement for Indarello. I'd really need to do more research in able to give you an answer.

Mainly he is concerned that he changed some of the tags, as he thought Halstrom's were incorrect, if you have the themes tagDatas active they will add their tags to indarello's own, you'll end up with some conflcting tags... like it might have both penistovagina and penistoanus at the same time for instance, or Aggressive and Neutral, etc... which could mean some positions might be excluded unjustly. Most mods don't make nearly as extensive use of exclude tags as Hardship does though... so probably not that big of a deal? and as far as Hardship goes It probably won't matter either way much. 

My additive tagData (How I add the Leito tags to One Patch and do a few other things) is less intrusive, while I do add a few tags to Indarello and Ulfbearth's positions they are generally my own (that no other mod would call) or guaranteed to already be present in both Indarello and Themes so no conflict. (I hope)

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Okay what that option does is just block themes from functioning altiogether (Or at least mostly), by adding dummy tagDatas with the same names as the themes ones... which makes me wonder why Themes is still a requirement for Indarello. I'd really need to do more research in able to give you an answer.

Mainly he is concerned that he changed some of the tags, as he thought Halstrom's were incorrect, if you have the themes tagDatas active they will add their tags to indarello's own, you'll end up with some conflcting tags... like it might have both penistovagina and penistoanus at the same time for instance, or Aggressive and Neutral, etc... which could mean some positions might be excluded unjustly. Most mods don't make nearly as extensive use of exclude tags as Hardship does though... so probably not that big of a deal? and as far as Hardship goes It probably won't matter either way much. 

My additive tagData (How I add the Leito tags to One Patch and do a few other things) is less intrusive, while I do add a few tags to Indarello and Ulfbearth's positions they are generally my own (that no other mod would call) or guaranteed to already be present in both Indarello and Themes so no conflict. (I hope)

Makes sense. I'll leave the option ticked for now. Thanks for explaining that. ?

I think you guys are gonna like the changes to the rape scripts, now when they take your cuffs off mid rape for anal, sometimes it will be different positions than just Leito Standing 2, the wide spread reverse anal one should be particularly good for the police station, especially if you have guards turned on in @EgoBallistic's spectators mod.

1 hour ago, grawrie said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find the info, where can you find the pimps?

6 minutes ago, Purify said:

Dogout Inn, Bunker Hill and Good neighbor (The third rail and Hotel Rexford)

Thanks to Purity for answering. This is a good time to remind people that the videos exist for a reason. If you watch the pimps video you'd have a better idea. :)

Update:

FINALLY finished the scripts, Man this shit was stupid complicated even before Hardship Final. I really have a nightmare ahead translating these changes to the new scripts... Anyway... Once I remove the now un-needed Polistro section from the fomod and repackage it I'll get back to testing. Not promising it'll come out tonight, but there is a chance.

I know it's uncouth to laugh at my own writing but I just noticed this gem while editing the raider prostitution script:

He laughs: "Oh no cunt... I'm gonna blast this rotten hole fulla my special baby-sauce!"

Quick heads up. This next update (1.5.9A) Is gonna once again require you uninstall Hardship fully before updating. If not you may not end up with the correct scripts Your existing saves are fine though.

Ur mod is o awesome, waited a lot to play again with it and in fact i began a new playtru for it to feel ok, if u allow me to sugest somthing, a little quest for anyone that haves u in captivity, in order to keep u alive u must kill a friendly NPC, Minutemen, Settler, Hunter, somthing to pleasethem and make u descend on their faction, just saying, played with violate and csa this mod is pure gold, thnx for make it being so Lore friendly, I was at Corvega, didnt had the time in the previous play, found that there was a woman dead there with a wedding ring, her story is so harsh, dunno if it comes from this mod, but is so awesome, is about they find them wanderingaround in vault suits and they decided to take them and play with them, is practically the escence of this mod, tyvm 

Update:

It seems a scripting technique I've been using for a long time may cause problems with the newer AAF. It's a pretty easy fix (If that's really what's going on.) But I will have to take the time to fix all my scripts so... yeah. another delay. LOL.

Goddamn I love this mod. Exactly the sort of lewd mod I'd love for all the rest of FOs too. Fits the world so well!

One request. could you add a toggle for Menacing Raider in the MCM menu as well? I prefer having it off most times except when restrained, but when restrained obviously cant use any inventory items to toggle it back on. I don't wanna toggle the entire mod on or off, just menacing raider. : )

(also, wheres your donation links?)

43 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It is. Look under Toggable Options.

...No? I believe I have the newest version.

In togglable there is "cums easily, unattracted to, hardcore strip, dont strip backpack, predator dialog, suck for smokies, no fem raid and furn sex"

The only toggle I'm seeing for Menacing Raider is in the inventory item menu. I believe predator dialog is for player character rather than raider npc.

4 minutes ago, kiesu said:

...No? I believe I have the newest version.

In togglable there is "cums easily, unattracted to, hardcore strip, dont strip backpack, predator dialog, suck for smokies, no fem raid and furn sex"

The only toggle I'm seeing for Menacing Raider is in the inventory item menu. I believe predator dialog is for player character rather than raider npc.

You're right! I was wrong. ? LOL