Found another minor issue while questing in Falkreath.

The dialog for Dengeir always shows up because the "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03" branch has the Top-Level flag set.

And the "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03Dengeir" topic doesn't link to "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03DengeirYes"

and "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03DengeirNo" so SL doesn't proc.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:38 PM, innocentelias said:

Found another minor issue while questing in Falkreath.

The dialog for Dengeir always shows up because the "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03" branch has the Top-Level flag set.

And the "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03Dengeir" topic doesn't link to "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03DengeirYes"

and "SSv3R_FreeformFalkreathQuest03DengeirNo" so SL doesn't proc.

Ah I though I got all of the quests, seems like a missed one. I'll upload it later today, probably when I get some rest. Thanks for notifying me about it.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:19 PM, King-Crimson said:

Hey there,

just wanted to say it's allright if you take your time.

Mistakes/problems like your CK crashing happen and it is only normal that it sets you back. That and everything else that went wrong is not "sloppy work" in my opinion. Shit happens ;)

Thanks for continuing to update this mod, I'll see you in a month or two for the next update. :D

On 4/13/2020 at 6:26 PM, Yinkle said:

Take your time fella, if I've learned anything from making mods it's that rushing new versions out is a bad idea. Do the work you want to and then test it out thoroughly and use the papyrus debuging tools available to you. If you make a mistake or need advice the LL community is here to help. :)

Heck I'm pretty sure you could recruit some "beta testers" to make sure the versions you release on here are fully working as intended.

Also, just wanna give you guys a proper thanks for the encouragement, I do have to get a bit better at modding but your words actually make me want me to ? I'm letting my ideas brew too for up-incoming quest choices after the list is complete, gotta add in a little extra after all, including the various ideas from this thread and others.

On 4/13/2020 at 12:58 PM, fantajoakkh said:

Sex doesn't work with Wolfr the Blind.

Also, sorry for the late response, but it seems that the quest choice does work on my end. You have to got and use the rugged voice and fail, and then you have the option for sex with him.

I tried the sex option with Ysolda after giving her the mammoth tusk and Amren after giving him his sword, but niether worked.  I said "lets go somewhere more private", they each followed me inside, but in both cases once we said "This should be private enough" or whatever the line is, they just stopped following and walked away.   (I couldn't ask for the sex immediately because I run Sexlab Adventures and sex in public is a crime.  ;)  )

On 4/19/2020 at 4:51 PM, janbui said:

Also, sorry for the late response, but it seems that the quest choice does work on my end. You have to got and use the rugged voice and fail, and then you have the option for sex with him.

I can get the dialog topic for sex with Ulfr the blind, but the sex scene does not actually start.  Looking in papyrus log, this shows up:

[04/25/2020 - 09:12:54PM] Cannot open store for class "SSv3_TIF__QuestWhiteRiverWatchSex", missing file?

In the "SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited v1.1.4.7z" archive, the "scripts\Source\SSv3_TIF__QuestWhiteRiverWatchSex.psc" file exists but the "scripts\SSv3_TIF__QuestWhiteRiverWatchSex.pex" file does not exist. If I copy the .pex file from solutions v5.0.7 the sex scene starts. 

1 hour ago, oldprv724 said:

I can get the dialog topic for sex with Ulfr the blind, but the sex scene does not actually start.  Looking in papyrus log, this shows up:

In the "SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited v1.1.4.7z" archive, the "scripts\Source\SSv3_TIF__QuestWhiteRiverWatchSex.psc" file exists but the "scripts\SSv3_TIF__QuestWhiteRiverWatchSex.pex" file does not exist. If I copy the .pex file from solutions v5.0.7 the sex scene starts. 

Hmm that's interesting, don't remember deleting a script but hell, I'll go release the script temporarily since I can't release the mod juuuust yet

5 minutes ago, TnTTnT said:

@janbui

I also notice that SSv3_TIF__VampireCureInit.pex are missing when comparing to 5.0.7.

There are several TIF*.psc that exist in Source and Source/temp but missing from scripts as well such as 

TIF__05196E56.psc

TIF__051A615A.psc

Well the previous TIF__(random assortment of characters) are what I call dummy scripts, since I have to go about a janky method for compiling all of the scripts I make that I had to learn through getting support and the creation kit being as worthwhile as dogshit when it crashed, but that VampireScript is a new one. Thanks go to both you and @oldprv724 for pointing these out, I'll go check and see if there are any other missing scripts.

17 hours ago, decaluka said:

@Naps-On-Dirt Check that you don't use Further Lover's Comfort alongside this mod, it breaks it.

So the good old Lovers Comfort  has to go? Been playing with that mod in this combo: /Sleep tight/MHIYH/SexlabAroused/Lovers Comfort....... =family/lovers/followers comforts each other (having a sexlife without me interfering) i like that very much..... but lately it doesnt work .....using SLEN and Solutions.....Slen seems to overrule all.....

19 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

So the good old Lovers Comfort  has to go? Been playing with that mod in this combo: /Sleep tight/MHIYH/SexlabAroused/Lovers Comfort....... =family/lovers/followers comforts each other (having a sexlife without me interfering) i like that very much..... but lately it doesnt work .....using SLEN and Solutions.....Slen seems to overrule all.....

Oh yeah sorry about not including this on the mainpage, I'll like to ask @decaluka, what makes the mod fail to work with the other? I'll look further into it tomorrow, as I don't have the energy atm to do so.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:30 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I tried the sex option with Ysolda after giving her the mammoth tusk and Amren after giving him his sword, but niether worked.  I said "lets go somewhere more private", they each followed me inside, but in both cases once we said "This should be private enough" or whatever the line is, they just stopped following and walked away.   (I couldn't ask for the sex immediately because I run Sexlab Adventures and sex in public is a crime.  ;)  )

I'll look further into this issue, I was sure I got rid of it.

EDIT: The sex choice has worked fine for me so far with Amren and Ysolda, they do walk away for a second but then initiate sex. This being said, I can present a reason (that might apply to you) and a solution for the situation, so here it goes:

Reason: Too many script heavy mods. I know it's become a cliche at this point, but in most of my heavily modded playthroughs issues like this have happened with me beyond SexLab Revisited, but

The Solution: Just walk into a separate building, block the only door the npc can exit, and they can't move past you. Now they will no longer run away, and SexLab will trigger the script into activating the dirty between you and the other npc. I kind of want to solve the issue on my end, but it will take a little more time with the Creation Kit and the "beauty" of papyrus scripting.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:14 AM, Lupine00 said:

Is there compatibility with Devious Cidhna?

If it was compatible before it should still be compatible, these are only dialogue changes and would most likely work well with Devious Cidhna mine.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:39 PM, shiagwen said:

proposal : soltiude offer sex to captain aldis to get informatioin about angelines daughter

my problem with this mod : no german translation

There is a tool you can use that I found here, I personally don't want to go through the efforts of translation because:

1. Everyone has different dialect, slang, etc. When converting to different languages, it can throw off the mood that the text is supposed to bring.

and

2. I personally don't want to go through the work of translating even with the tool

Hey, this mod can freely be taken and edited by others, you can release whatever edited esp of this mod in any translation or thing and tell me about it so I can link your mod in my mod's mainpage. Thanks for the quest idea though, I'll let it stew.

Sorry for the late responses too, been doing a little work here and there.

30 minutes ago, decaluka said:

@janbui Seems like I was wrong. I was sure that this mod had the same issue as the SE version, which is not compatible with Further Lovers Comfort. But I just tried in my LE setup, and it works, so I must have been wrong. Sorry for the misinformation.

Good to hear

So for me it must be SLEN then that breaks Lovers Comfort

15 hours ago, decaluka said:

@janbui Seems like I was wrong. I was sure that this mod had the same issue as the SE version, which is not compatible with Further Lovers Comfort. But I just tried in my LE setup, and it works, so I must have been wrong. Sorry for the misinformation.

Ah that's fine, it's good to note though since I might work on a separate SE version that will help accommodate other SE mods, and the mod will stay on Form 43 because of what other modders have said and the amount of extra work I'll have to put in to just fix the issues from going in-between the two forms. This will most likely happen in the very distant future though as I'd have to know how the mods conflict with Solutions and how to fix the conflicts.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:28 AM, janbui said:

If it was compatible before it should still be compatible, these are only dialogue changes and would most likely work well with Devious Cidhna mine.

There is a tool you can use that I found here, I personally don't want to go through the efforts of translation because:

1. Everyone has different dialect, slang, etc. When converting to different languages, it can throw off the mood that the text is supposed to bring.

and

2. I personally don't want to go through the work of translating even with the tool

Hey, this mod can freely be taken and edited by others, you can release whatever edited esp of this mod in any translation or thing and tell me about it so I can link your mod in my mod's mainpage. Thanks for the quest idea though, I'll let it stew.

Sorry for the late responses too, been doing a little work here and there.

i use this tool since years. in this mod it translates only the original sentences from vanilla. all mod made dialogue stay in english.

Found what cause the bug when NPC just walking away.

Seems like new version of Papyrus is irrelevant for Solutions.

And that incorporated file in Sexlab 1.62 is outdated, so some new mods (Cumshot 2.0) require new Papyrus.

But scripts of Solutions is not adjusted, don't know, i'm not modder and we have such bug.

5 hours ago, NikiRandom said:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. I had a look through the thread and couldn't see anything.

Does this mod include all the quests from the original Solutions? And if not, can both mods be run together?

Yes this mod is a standalone which uses the same dialogue from the original Solutions, there is no need in downloading the original if you are downloading Revisited.